A Mother-In-Law's Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheScribe
TheScribe
206 Followers

Buttman's cock hovered, poised not a whisker's breadth from the girl's hole, for a heartbeat, then another, and then another.

"You want me to turn the sound up so you can hear, Jackie?" Luke whispered.

"Nooooo," she moaned without turning her head. "You tell me. I want to hear you say it."

"What do you want me to do, slut?" Luke growled in a perfect rendition of Buttman's role.

"Put it in; do me," Jackie gushed with torrid fervor.

"Not good enough, dammit; tell me what you want." Luke knew the script, and he played the part to the hilt.

"I want your cock, please, please," she whined sounding almost pitiful in her eagerness.

"Oh hell, you're no good at this. I'm going back to the party to find somebody who knows what they want."

"No, no, oh, God, no. Don't go; I want it. Please, I want it."

"What?" he hissed, giving her one last chance.

"Your cock, baby, your gorgeous, big cock. I want your cock fucking me up my ass," she sobbed, confessing the compulsion of her desire.

Perfectly on cue, the cock on screen lunged toward the girl's gaping hole. The head touched her butt, then disappeared, and then the shaft, thick and stiff, swooshing down like a kid on a waterslide, slipped into her depths in one long, gliding thrust.

"Aaarggggg, yes," Jackie gasped, brazenly fingering her pussy while she gawked at Buttman's incredible cock burying itself in the girl's butthole.

They fell quiet then, and looked on, a pair of voyeurs in a bizarre bonding ritual, as Buttman fucked the girl's tight hole with deeply pounding thrusts. They watched in awed silence, Luke, because he knew the time for dialogue had passed, and, Jackie, because she hadn't the breath to speak her part. And, Buttman reamed that girl for all he was worth, and she took his every inch, and then pushed back harder wanting more. He thrust and poked, fucking her deep, then shallow, then deep again, and then the stereo ran out of tunes, and all Luke heard was the soft hum of the VCR and Jackie's panting breath. Buttman was fucking and the girl was looking back at him, grinning with that distant look again, and then he was there, slapping her ass with his hands, then pulling his cock out and rubbing it in her crack, while the camera ran in for a close up of the cum blasting from his dick. Buttman jerked off, pointing his spurting cock at her rump, covering her cheeks and crack and that now not-so-tiny asshole with streams of sticky white goo.

"Ohhhhhh," Jackie moaned in an anguished sigh as Buttman's squirting cock sprayed his love milk on the girl's white ass, and her nails pierced the skin on Luke's thigh.

Then, suddenly, it was over; the spell broken. The scene faded to black for a second, then brightened, and Buttman was in the garden again, zipped up and fresh looking, and coaxing another of the bridesmaids into a turn on the dance floor.

Wordlessly, Jackie slipped off her stool and crossed the room to restart the stereo. The music resumed, and she turned toward him. She dropped her chin, then slowly lifted her eyes and fixed him with a look so smoldering that he could feel it right down to his balls. Her gown was wetted where her perspiration had soaked it through and it stuck to her breasts like a second skin. She started toward him, slinking, stalking him panther-like, and he felt like a Judas goat confronting his fate. His chest constricted as she approached. She smiled, and he felt the wind gush from his lungs. She took a step closer, and the floor lurched below him.

Then she was there, her bare thighs brushing his knees, her eyes pouring her heat into his soul. She pressed toward him and swept him up in the sweet freshness of her hair and the soft fragrance of milled soap and perfume on her skin, but mostly she captivated him with the sensuous, womanly musk of her arousal and the closeness of her filled him with desire.

She reached for the ends of his belt and tugged him off the stool, saying, "Come on, dance with me, Luke," and his misgivings, if he had any, dissolved like threads of smoke in the wind.

He moved to her and she to him, and she melted into his arms. Her arms slid up behind his neck, and she laid her cheek on his chest. His arms encircled her narrow waist, and he felt the intoxication of her presence deep in his bones. They swayed together, leaning side to side with the rhythm, their feet touching toe to toe, never moving, and her sinuous curves melded with his. He felt her thighs pressed to his and her belly moving against him. Her breasts flattened against his chest, and the firmness of her thrilled him. His fingers found the small of her back and pressed her there, urging her closer and she snuggled deeper into his arms. His hard cock throbbed with eager hunger, and his thin robe offered scant concealment for his desire. Then, she pressed her belly against him, unabashedly seeking his strength with her warm nudity.

"Jackie?" he moaned through nearly gritted teeth, when she pressed her belly against him to take the measure of his standing prick.

Behind them, on the TV screen, Buttman, too, with his hands cupping fresh cheeks, was caught up in the delirium of erotic dance.

Inspired, Luke slipped his hands to Jackie's taut, naked globes. His hands cupped her, fingers caressing her tense crease, and he pulled her closer.

"Baby, I want skin," she muttered against the lapel of his robe as his fingers slid across her bare flesh, and her fingers loosened the knot at his waist.

His robe fell open and she burrowed inside the folds. Her hands moved on him, roving over his nudity restlessly and inquisitively, first caressing his chest with her palms flattened upon him, then circling to his back and rising to his shoulders, where she clung to him and panted with her open mouth on his nipple.

His cock, naked, exposed, in obvious arousal, rolled against her belly with every move of their bodies, and she wriggled her belly in a lascivious caress that nearly rendered him senseless.

"Baby," she gushed, insinuating her hand between their pressing bodies and running her fingertips lightly over his erection. "You really liked your friend's movie, didn't you?"

"Oh God, Jackie," he groaned when her fingers burned him.

Her fingers circled him, and, grasping him lightly, directed him to the core of her heat. The head of his cock nuzzled into her dark bush. She held him there, pressing his prick into her pussy and let him feel her lips spreading for him.

"I guess I didn't have anything to do with getting you this way, did I?" she teased, while her hand moved his dick in her wet slit.

"Dammit, Jackie," he protested. His fingers were clawing into her crease and her touch was driving him crazy.

"I mean, it was just the movie, right? This wasn't meant for me, was it?" Her hand was cupped, cradling his cock, and, while she spoke, she lifted her eyes and searched his face for a sign that might answer her question.

"Oh, Lord, forgive me," he gasped. Jackie's thumb had rolled over the top of his prick completing the encirclement, and she started jacking him off into her dripping pussy before he could complete the sentence. Denial was futile; worse, it was impossible. "Of course, you caused it; I've hardly thought of anything else since the first time I saw you."

"You should have told me." Her hands left him; she was sinking to her knees.

"I couldn't." He let her slip through his fingers, like a dream drifting away upon waking.

"You could have had me anytime; to do anything you wanted." She was on her knees. Her hands held him, pointing him toward her mouth, and then she licked him. She touched his cock with her tongue and felt a shudder run through his body. She held him still and, opening her lips, covered him with her mouth. His cock filled her. She sucked him, cheeks hollowing, tonguing the sensitive throat of his dick, and pressed his ass with her hands to take him deeper.

"Oh God, Jackie," he cried.

It was nearly a scream and it thrilled her, so she swallowed and let his cock slip into her throat. His fingers raked through her hair seeking a grip on her head, and his hips lurched toward her gaping mouth. Cock, thick, rigid, trembling with excitement, plunged into her throat. Her head bobbed as she fucked his prick with her lips, tongue and throat, and she turned her head from side to side to increase the friction and heighten his pleasure.

"Jackie, Jackie," he wailed in warning.

She stopped sucking at the first taste of his cum and let him slip from her mouth. He helped her to her feet. Her eyes burned with a wild, dazed look, and her lips were wet and puffy, almost swollen. His fingertips touched her chin, tilting her face toward his, and he kissed her. Their lips met, instantly churning, pressing, and her mouth opened to him, and she sucked his tongue into her wetness. He tasted her and himself and wrapped his arms around her while she opened to him like the flower opens to the rain. Her hands found him while they kissed, and she washed his erection with the wetness from her lips.

She broke away, tugging his slippery cock urgently and gasping, "I want this, now."

"Yes."

"You know what to do?"

"Un-huh."

"The movie; just like the movie."

"Un-huh."

He turned to find the KY jelly, and when he turned back, she was already kneeling on the floor in front of the couch with her elbows resting on the center cushion. Julie's Valentine gown was lying on the floor.

"Hurry, baby, I need you," she panted, waggling her ass enticingly.

He stood behind her, greasing himself with eager, fumbling fingers, and then he dropped to his knees and knelt, praying at the altar of his lust as it were, for a moment, while her orbs shimmered expectantly.

"Luke?" she panted impatiently. Her hands circled her globes, fingers digging into her flesh and she spread herself for him.

He crouched lower and felt the heat from her body on his face, and then, he was kissing her, peppering her cheeks with soft, wet, adoring kisses and licking her skin between her fingers. He heard her throaty voice, muffled in the cushion, moaning his name as his tongue trailed ribbons of fire down her crack toward her hole. He licked her and his tongue swept her tightly puckered ring. She shuddered, and he licked her again, circling her tender opening with the wetted tip of his rapier.

"Jesus, baby, your tongue feels good," she gasped.

He tongued her portal and felt her fingers between his cheeks and hers clawing to open herself to him. The flat of his tongue relaxed her tiny rose with a gently wetting massage, and his hand crept up to stroke the creamy velvet of her inner thigh. She gasped and shifted, spreading her legs invitingly, and he brushed the springy damp curls of her bush with his fingertips. She rolled her hips enticingly coaxing his tongue and fingers to pleasure her, and he stabbed at her hole with the sharpened tip of his tongue. He forced her open and plunged inside, the wet wedge of his tongue filling the tight sheath of her rectum. His fingers found her thickened lips in the dewy tangle of her thicket and thrust into her wetness. She gasped and wriggled and his thumb found the path to her womb and wiggled inside her. She gasped and moaned as he probed her holes with thumb and tongue and her scent rose to mark his mind and the irresistible power of her lust was imprinted on his consciousness for all time.

"Ohhhhhhhh, God, Luke, you don't know what you're doing to me." She panted the words breathlessly and her slack lips drooled her spit onto the cushion.

"Yeth," he answered thickly, unwilling to take his tongue from her anus, and he fingered her clitoris with the tip of his forefinger.

"Luuuuuuuuke," she wailed announcing the onset of a spell of sexual dementia.

He continued to lick and probe and finger, and Jackie began to shiver uncontrollably, like a chill had taken hold of her soul. Her pussy, hot and seething, seemed to convulse on his fingers in a writhing spasm. He lifted his face from her haunches, but her quaking continued.

"Luke, baby, I want you," she gurgled.

He pulled his hand from her throbbing pussy, letting his fingertips drag up along the pulsating crease of her ass. His fingers, dripping with jelly and the slippery effluence of her passion, caressed her anus and oiled her with their mingling juices. He pressed a finger to her hole and felt her rose nibbling the tip. He pressed gently and broke through her resistance. The walls of her rectum closed on him eagerly.

"Luke, Luke," she groaned impatiently. "That's not your cock, is it, honey?"

"Of course not," he snapped. "It's just my finger getting you ready."

"Ready? Luuuuuke, please, I'm ready to die if you don't fuck me soon." She was pleading, biting the cushion and pleading, and she reached for his cock to guide him to her.

He rammed his finger into her steaming bowels, then pulled it out and added a second. He shoved the two into her hole, slowly plunging them in to the hilt, while she squirmed like a piglet on a spear. Then, he inserted just the tips of three fingers and spread them apart, stretching her anus like a rubber band, and she gurgled her pleasure in incoherent sobs.

"Luke, please," she purred and he could almost see her in her red dress, the skirt slit up the side to her hip, her breasts rising like melons above the wickedly scooped neckline. "Fuck me, baby. I can't wait any more. Put your cock up my ass and give it to me."

His prick lurched in heed of her summons, and he crawled between her feet, close up behind her. Her cheeks were mottled with greasy palm and fingerprints, and her oiled crack glistened with the warm glow of candlelight. He caught the head of his cock with his hand and guided it into her crease. His finger led the way, probing for her asshole and when he found it, he slid his dick down his finger till the head was pressing her hole. His hands circled her waist, pressing on her hips, to hold her steady and then he moved forward.

"Oh God," she gurgled when she felt the head of his cock slip through her defenses and enter her rectum.

"Am I hurting you?" He hesitated.

"No, I want you."

"But, if it hurts…"

"It won't; you're not big enough to hurt me." She knew she was challenging him with a lie for she had seen him, held him in her hand, and she had taken his measure in the depths of her throat, and the thought of the length and breadth of him stuffing the untried sheath of her ass was, at once, both thrilling and daunting.

"Okay, mom," he snarled without gentleness, and he began pulling her hips onto his spike with relentless pressure.

His dick sunk irresistibly into her rectum; inch by creeping inch he took her and she devoured him. She bit the cushion so he wouldn't mistake her moans of pleasure for signs of distress. Her arms circled the cushion and she held it to her chest, while the cock in her ass took possession of her soul. He pressed forward transforming her sphincter into a ring of fire that stretched to receive him and showered her brain with bright splinters of pain and pleasure.

"Oooooooooo, baby, you feel good," she murmured to encourage them both, and he paused, breathless, while she adjusted to him.

"Is that all of it?"

"No, there's more."

"Give it to me; I want it all."

"Wait a minute."

"I can't; you don't understand, I want it all, now!"

"You're too tight."

"Push harder, baby, please."

"I'll split you open."

"No, you won't; my dildo's bigger than you." There, she had said it, blurting out her secrets like a giddy schoolgirl, but her shame fled as she felt his fingers tightening on her hips. She felt his cock advancing, muscling past her throbbing ring, filling her with hot, pulsating meat.

He filled her, and she tottered on the brink of lustful insanity. Her shoulders were shaking with desire, and, when she felt his belly against her ass, she sighed with pleasure and, looking back at him, said, "Oh, God, my ass is soooo full."

"You love it," he declared, stating the obvious.

"Yesssssss."

"Better than your dildo?"

"Oh, yes."

"Why?"

"Because, you're going to fuck my ass and shoot your cum up me."

"And, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to fuck your big cock with my ass till you make me cum."

"When?"

"Soon, baby, soon. I'm nearly there already, your cock feels so good." "Does that feel good, too?" he asked, withdrawing his cock halfway and shoving it back in.

"Oh, God!"

"And this?"

"Sweet Jesus, yes."

"And this, and this and this?"

"Oh, baby, yes; fuck me hard like that."

"Cock up your ass, just like Buttman, Jackie; cock slammin your butthole and fucking you deep."

"Oh, Luke, yessssssss. Do it to me; fuck my ass!" She shrieked his name and her butt became a demonic thing, gyrating, bobbing, rolling and hunching, fucking his cock with breathtaking abandon.

"Like this, Jackie?" he questioned, withdrawing his cock to the end, then giving her three shallow plunges before driving his length into her again, and then he repeated it all again, and again.

"Oh, Christ, I'm about to cum."

"Me, too."

Hips churned, closing and separating, closing and separating like perfectly paired performers in a choreographed dance. Her swollen sphincter slipped easily up and down his shaft, stroking him lightly, without resistance, and the friction was exquisite. His cock throbbed deep in her ass and began to tremble with a series of tiny jerks.

"Luke," she panted, "play with my tits; pinch my nipples while you fuck me."

His concentration was fragmenting, but he reached for her and found her breasts buried in the couch beneath her. His fingers clawed her flesh and seized her engorged nipples. He rolled them between his fingers, gently compressing the rubbery points, and she arched her back.

"Harder," she snarled as her passion reached its crescendo, "I want it to hurt, dammit."

Oh, God, he thought dreamily. The twitches were continuous now, and he could sense the headwall of his orgasm building in his loins like a tsunami. His fingers closed on her tender skin, crushing her berries, his nails tearing her flesh like talons ripping meat off of bones.

"Oh, Luke, yessssss. I'm cumming."

Her hips slowed, then stopped. Deep in her belly a rumbling quake grew, radiating outward until he felt it shaking his prick, and in that instant her rectum seized his cock with a shivering convulsion and he felt the electric release of his rushing flood.

"Jackie!" It was a wail, a cry for help, and he wrenched her nipples in the hope that her pain would somehow ease his need.

"Yesss, baby, yessss," she gasped. "I feel your cum in my ass. Fill me up with it; let your cock shoot my asshole full of your hot cum."

The leading wave of the tsunami broke over them and he felt the rush of floodwaters as his cum poured into her ass. He shivered and jerked spasmodically, and she milked his cock with her incredible contracting muscles until he was spent and drained and her own climax was receding in the foamy backwash of the flood.

They panted and sighed and struggled to regain strength and breath, and, he stroked her flanks, speaking her name in awed whispers. In time, he dwindled, and she allowed him to slip away. Then, she turned to face him and kissed him on the lips.

"Happy Valentine's day, lover boy," she mouthed against his slackened lips.

"Jackie, I…" he protested, trying to break away, but, sensing the beginning of an apology, she hushed him with two fingers on his lips.

"Shhhhh, baby. I love you and I loved feeling your big cock shooting your cum in my ass."

"But?"

"No 'but,' the only 'butt' you need to worry about is mine."

"God, it's been so long, and Julie…"

"I know, poor baby," she interrupted, tenderly stroking his face. "I know what you need and I can give you whatever she can't. That's what mothers-in-law do, you know, help you get over the rough places."

TheScribe
TheScribe
206 Followers