A Mother Loves Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aleph9410
aleph9410
86 Followers

"It's so smoothe," she breathed, then she was rubbing me against her face, her other cheek.

I was going out of my mind. I wanted to watch, but the feelings were so intense that I was rocking my head from side to side. I felt Mom's face on my cock too, both of them rubbing against my hardness. Mom looked up and saw another drop of precum forming on my head.

"My turn," she sighed as she lifted up and wrapped her lips around my entire head, her tongue bathing my tip as she sucked at the juice of my cock. She moaned, her lips sliding down my pole as her hands worked on my nipple. Josephine's other hand went to Mom's dangling breast and gently touched it. I felt my mom's moan around my cock, vibrating it. She pulled up, my cockhead popping out of her mouth, glistening with her spit. She held my cock and leaned it toward Josephine, "Now it's your turn," she said huskily as Josephine continued to play with my mom's tits.

Josephine had been watching the whole time, and she pulled close and put my cockhead in her mouth, her tongue now writhing around my cock, licking. Suddenly she was sucking it further into her mouth and I noticed my Mom's hand was now kneadnig Josephine's breasts as well. Both women were now draped over me hot and slippery with sweat. I moaned as Josephine took me a little deeper, then came up for air.

"Watch this," Mom said, and her lips were on my cock again, sliding down it, her tongue bathing me wetly. She kept going, further, and I was going out of my mind as she slid her lips all the way to the root of my cock.

That was it. I couldn't hold back any longer. I exploded, my cock buried deep in my mom's throat. She quickly moved up the shaft, sucking as spurt after spurt of jism escaped my cock. Then she was off and quickly said, "Suck it and swallow between the spurts." And Josephine was on it like a snake, her lips quivering, her mouth sucking the juice from my cock, swallowing it, and moaning as her hand squeezed my balls, trying to get every bit of cum out of them, her moan translating directly to my cock, driving it to deliver more juice from my nutsack. I'd never cum like this. It was so forceful, so primal, that I almost blacked out.

Eventually there was nothing left to give. Josephine pulled her face from my cock, which was finally starting to droop. She looked at my mom, her eyes shining with lust, cum trickling down the corner of one lip. Mom leaned over and gently licked the cum from her face. Josephine's tongue shot out to meet it and for a moment they were kissing over me,their tongues gliding across each other, Then Mom sat back as my prick grew softer. She patted my leg softly, her hand still hot, but gentle. "Well, young man, you certainly make one hell of an appetizer." Weak as I was, I started laughing. I couldn't stop, and Josephine was laughing too, as was Mom.

After we were done, Mom and Josephine got up and helped me get up. I felt like I'd run half a mile, and Josephine pulled me to her, her tits rubbing against me, her lips seekeing mine, kissing me, her hands on me. Then she slowly pulled away. Mom took her softly in her arms, their tits pressing against each other as Jospehine kissed her, gently, then her hands were wrapped around my mom, her lips open. Mom's hand reached for my shoulder and pulled me to them, and we were together for a delicious warm moment. Then Mom broke the warm circle as she felt my dick starting to get hard again.

Josephine looked at her expectantly. Mom laughed, "No, baby. We've got to let him rest a little bit. Beside, there's dinner to finish." She picked up the pile of clothes on the floor and threw them at me. "You go throw these in the laundry. Cold water and gentle cyle, then go get some clothes on." While my prick was doing it's best to come to attention, I was pretty tuckered out. As I turned to take the clothes for wash I heard my Mom tell Josephine to go with her to try some things on.

Just before I was at the laundry door, Mom called to me, "Robert ..." I turned, "I think we'll be inviting Josephine to dinner more often," she looked at Jospehine, "if she wants to , that is." My eyes were wide, Josephine squealed, and Mom laughed again, then shooed me through the door.

aleph9410
aleph9410
86 Followers