A Mother with Benefits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Graywolf2
Graywolf2
315 Followers

"It would be like an old fashioned kissing booth at the county fair except I would be paying you with A's," he explained.

"That's not our deal and it would be too risky anyway. In case you haven't noticed, we're already getting too carried away and your dad might catch us," she cautioned.

"His garage door makes a ton of noise. If we hear it start up, I would immediately run upstairs to my room without saying a word. You could stay in the kitchen and make small talk, giving me time to get away. I wouldn't come out of my room until I was presentable."

This was the first time either of them had made mention of his erection.

"I would have smeared lipstick," she objected.

"When you get home from work, just completely remove your lipstick and don't apply more. You look great without it and he probably wouldn't notice anyway."

"That's very sweet of you to say, but..."

"Just try it and see," he interrupted. "Start not wearing lipstick at home and see if he notices."

She did the experiment for several days and Theodore was right, his father didn't notice. She had been using the lipstick as an excuse to not kiss him, but when he turned out to be right, she was stuck. They began his kissing education the very next day, always at the kitchen sink with an ear peeled for the sound of the garage door opener.

She told Theodore that the girl is the boss of what's allowed, but once it's established that she wants to kiss, he should take charge. It's his job to start the kiss and to end it. She said to take his time and to mix things up. After several tongue kisses he should talk to the girl, stroke her hair or kiss her neck. She told him to suck in a small bit of air to create a slight negative pressure within their mouths. This will make the kiss more intimate. She warned him to equalize the pressure before ending the kiss or they might make a popping sound.

Necking with a lusting young man who had his hands on her ass was like a time machine for June. She hadn't felt this young and alive in years. That the young man was someone she loved made it even better. She didn't want to admit just how much she was enjoying their sessions, but her soaked panties didn't give her any choice.

5

The faithful day came when report cards came out. His teachers were proud of his remarkable improvement, but Theodore wasn't. He had made all A's with the exception of a "B" in math and English.

He handed his report card to his mom and said, "I should have screwed math to make sure I got an 'A' in English."

He looked so disappointed that it made his mother's heart ache.

"No honey, you shouldn't have," she disagreed. "Now that you're caught up in math, you'll get an 'A' in everything next time."

That made him feel a little better, but he was still missing out on a hand job.

When Ward came home she showed him the report card. Holding it, he said, "I have to admit that I have mixed emotions. I'm delighted that he's joining us for dinner. He's even showing up for Boy Scout troop meetings again and here's the final proof that the plan worked. I should be happy, but now that it's about to happen, the notion of you giving him hand jobs bothers me more than I thought it would."

"If you tell me not to, I won't," she said.

"At this point, that's not an option. It was my idea and if you backed out now, he would never trust us again. I guess this Friday is the night."

As Friday night approached, Theodore did his best to not show his excitement around his dad. He didn't want to take the chance of upsetting him. His dad had an expression: "You don't punish good behavior." Theodore didn't want to punish his dad.

Friday night found Ward and his wife in their bedroom. She was wearing pajamas beneath a thick white terry cloth robe. It was her practice to wear sports bras outside of their bedroom and conservative pajamas inside it. She wouldn't expose her body to Ward unless sex was on the agenda. Then she would wear something from the Victoria's Secret collection she had acclimated over the years. This practice made seeing her body and sex even more exciting for him.

Ward knew that humans have a great capacity to adapt and take things for granted. He didn't want to adapt to his wife's body and take how amazing it was for granted. He always said it was better to visit a nudist colony than to live in one. He called it "keeping things fresh."

An additional attempt at "keeping things fresh" was for her apply what they called her "sex perfume." It was a scent she would only use if they were going to have sex. A few weeks after they began this regime, Ward reacted like one of Pavlov's dogs, getting an erection from just the smell.

6

June was nervous as she prepared to go to her son's room. She was making herself busy warming a bottle of lotion with an electric heating pad, like she'd learned in nursing school. When it was at the desired temperature, she draped a towel over her forearm and put the lotion in the pocket of her robe. She looked at herself in the mirror, then turned to her husband and said, "Last chance to back out."

"We've been over that. You're doing this for our son and I'll be here when you get back," he replied.

She went down the hall and put on her best professional nurse bearing before knocking on her son's door.

His voice cracked when he said "come in" and June did her best not to smile. Apparently her boy was just as nervous as she was. She found him sitting up in bed with a sheet pulled up to his waist. He was nude and his hands were under the sheet, apparently attempting to hide an erection.

She sat down on the bed and was about to pull back the sheet when he panicked and asked for something familiar, "Mom, before we get started, would you mind if I kissed you?"

With that request, his mother's professional demeanor evaporated. As they embraced, some of the tension seemed to drain from them. When the kiss ended, she pulled back the sheet and saw his penis for the first time since he was a child. It was straight as an arrow and so erect that it looked as if the skin was about to burst.

She looked up and saw him waiting for her reaction. "You have an exceptionally handsome penis," she said. Then she smiled and continued, "And I should know because I've seen so many of them at work, not in this condition of course." They both laughed and that broke the ice a bit more.

June poured some warm lotion into her hand and rubbed her hands together. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and he came immediately, shooting cum into the air. Some of it landed in her hair and some would have gotten in her eye if she hadn't blinked. Theodore was horrified and humiliated. His mother sat before him with his cum in her hair and on her eyelashes.

"I'm so sorry mom; I don't know what to say."

As she used her towel to clean up, she said, "That's alright honey, you were too excited and who could blame you." As she reapplied the lotion to her hands, she continued, "You worked so hard. It's not fair for that to be your reward. Let's give it another try, shall we?"

When he nodded, she began pumping his young shaft. Theodore was in ecstasy. She obviously knew what she was doing and her hands were so much softer and better than his. After a while she said, "Spread your thighs a bit so I can get to your testicles."

Just looking at her as she said that almost made him cum again. He would have if she had said, "balls" instead of "testicles." She rolled his balls around in his sac with one hand while jacking him with the other. The warm lotion made everything so smooth and nice. He read that professional cyclists like Lance Armstrong packed their balls in Vaceline when they raced. That must feel something like what his mother was doing, of course the cyclists weren't getting jacked off at the same time.

Before long he warned his mother that he was going to cum and this time she was ready with the towel. He closed his eyes and came so hard that he thought his brain was slipping around in his skull. She cleaned him up, gave him a kiss on the lips and slipped him a little tongue. As she was standing to leave, Theodore asked, "Next time can you take your robe off and unbutton a couple of buttons on your pajama tops?"

She paused for a moment and then replied, "I don't see why not."

Ward asked, "How did it go?" as soon as she entered their bedroom.

"As well as could be expected," she replied as she put the towel in the hamper. She washed her hands and face while telling her husband that he came immediately so she did him a second time. As she looked in the bathroom mirror checking her hair for cum, she decided it would be better if her husband didn't know where it had landed.

While cuddling in bed they discussed in hindsight if they had done the right thing to motivate their son. It had worked, but at what cost? June changed her mind and told him about Theodore cumming on her face. They both laughed and before they knew it, their pajama bottoms were off and they were fucking like rabbits, no Victoria's Secret or "sex perfume" required.

7

The following week passed quietly with everyone slipping easily into their daily routine as if nothing had happened. The only changes were positive.

June and her husband were having sex more frequently and enjoying it more.

When June found herself taking more time than customary to complete her kitchen chores, she came to the realization that she was doing so in hopes that her son would join her. You might as well admit it, she thought. You look forward to his kitchen stopovers. She began making a snack every day when she got home from work and he would join her. They would eat, chat about their day and have a little make out session.

Theodore's relationship with his father also improved. Ward told her that their son walked up to him, hugged him and walked away without saying a word. He was so shocked that he didn't say anything either.

"I've been talking to Theodore almost every day and I think I know why he did that," June said. "He's just grateful to both of us and doesn't know how to express it to you, or even if he should. He knows you gave me permission to go to him in his room, but he still feels awkward about it. The way he copes with it is to avoid the subject in front of you. He appreciates me for what I do and you for allowing me to do it. He understands that we're doing something we normally wouldn't even consider and it's for his benefit. In so many words he told me that before this, he didn't realize how much we loved him. I guess he wanted to tell you the same thing, but didn't know how, so he just hugged you."

8

The next Friday found June once again in the bathroom preparing to visit her son. She had planned to wear one of her new demi cup bras underneath her pajamas. That way she could comply with her son's request of showing some cleavage while she jacked him off. While admiring herself in the mirror, she reconsidered. Wearing a sports bra so frequently had paid off. "The twins" are doing great, she thought as she turned to her left and right. There was minimal sag for her age, especially considering their size and weight. They were creamy white with pink nipples and areola the size of quarters. There was a little shine so she found her plush powder puff and patted it on her breasts until they looked their best.

She opened a drawer and found her favorite Victoria's Secret top from a bra set, the powder blue one, and put it on. It wasn't her favorite because it matched her eyes; it was her favorite because it looked like it was created just for her, making "the twins" look their best. She put on her pajamas and robe, picked up her towel and lotion and entered the master bedroom where her husband was already in bed.

"Well, here I go again," she said as she approached the hallway door.

"You don't look quite as hesitant as you did last week," Ward observed.

June stopped in her tracks and asked, "Are you still OK with this or are you having second thoughts?"

"I'm fine with it. Just make sure you only do what was agreed upon," he warned.

Ward knew he was a lucky man. His wife genuinely enjoyed sex. Some of his gynecologist colleagues had patients his wife's age who didn't like sex at all. Even some younger women didn't enjoy it. When they came in for their annual pap smear, they would tell the doctor that their husband wanted them to get something for their libido. Unfortunately, the only thing that works is testosterone, and if it's given in high enough doses to increase sex drive, it will also have masculinizing side effects. Things like increased hair growth in male areas and deepening of the voice. It can also cause weight gain and acne. Yes, his wife enjoyed sex and for the first time he feared that she enjoyed it a little too much.

9

June entered her son's room and removed her robe before sitting on his bed. They kissed and embraced just like the week before, but tonight he could feel the back of a bra through her pajamas. She pulled away from him and unbuttoned the first few buttons of her pajama top. As he was enjoying the view, he asked, "Would you unbutton them all mom? You have a bra on and wouldn't be showing any more than you would at the beach."

She had hoped some variation of this might happen. She just smiled and said, "Why don't you do it yourself?"

With shaking hands he proceeded, revealing more and more. His task complete, she removed her pajama top and threw it on top of her robe.

All he could do was gaze in appreciation. He forgot where he was and what he was doing. After an inordinate period of time his mother said, "I see you like 'the twins.'" When he awoke from his trance, "Your beautiful mom," was all he could manage to say.

"We'd better get down to business; your father is expecting me." She retrieved the lotion from her robe and proceeded to give him a hand job just as before. This time he had quite a view, a view that got even better when she leaned forward to get at his balls. He came just as intensely as before, but this time he kept his eyes open.

Encouraged by his mother's request that he unbutton her top, he asked, "Next week do you think you could use your mouth instead of your hands?"

She was cleaning his cock with a towel when she froze and said, "Never ask me to do that."

Panicked, he asked, "Are you mad mom?"

While putting on her robe she answered, "No honey, I just don't like that." Then she hurried out the door.

Upon entering the master bedroom, she said, "All done," then made her way to the bathroom.

She had planned to simply remove her Victoria's Secret bra and put her pajama top back on, but her panties were soaked. She removed them and looked in the mirror where she saw her pussy through a thin patch of blonde hair. June didn't have much body hair. What she did have was fine and sparse in contrast to the thick mane on her head.

Her muff resembled a peach with luxuriant fuzz so June had never felt the need to trim down there. Admiring herself in the mirror, she rotated from side to side and was surprised to see her glistening pink petals peek out as she shifted her hips.

That pussy is in need of a good fucking, she thought.

She found the matching Victoria's Secret panties and put them on. June was about to leave the bathroom when she remembered to apply her "sex perfume."

She entered the bedroom and stood before her husband who said, "Looks like someone's all worked up. Are you sure a hand job is all that's happening in there?"

Surprised and a little deflated, June replied, "He started feeling me up a little through my robe and I didn't have the heart to stop him. So I just pretended that it wasn't happening."

Then she glared at him and said, "Listen mister, you don't have much to complain about in the sex department since we put this plan of yours in effect. Do you want sex or not?"

His answer was to pull back the covers, exposing his erect cock. They fucked twice that night, something they hadn't done in years.

10

Theodore made himself scarce the following weekend. June didn't think much about it until he didn't join her in the kitchen on Monday for their afternoon snack. When he didn't show up again on Tuesday, she knew something was up. She called him to the kitchen and demanded that he tell her.

Turning red he said, "I'm so sorry I asked you to do that. I was just so excited."

"Oh honey, I said I wasn't mad. Everything's fine." She hugged him then looked earnestly into his eyes. "Are we OK?" she asked.

He nodded and they hugged again.

Still holding each other, she said, "I'm so sorry I upset you honey; let me make it up to you. You remember those B's you made on your report card?"

"Yeah, I should have screwed math."

"No, you shouldn't have. Let's make a deal just between the two of us. You can spend one of those B's on having your way with 'the twins' through my clothing."

Theodore smiled and immediately moved his hands up her back and then to her breasts. This time her defenses were down and would remain so. He gently squeezed them and said, "So these are 'the twins.'" After a few moments, he declared, "You finally let me squeeze your tomatoes mom."

She giggled and said, "And you cucumber is still intact. Now aren't you glad you worked so hard on math?"

"I'd rather work on these," he answered.

He felt her nipples harden and said, "I think 'the twins' are happy to meet me."

He began unbuttoning her blouse then stopped when she grabbed his hands and said, "I would love for you to do that honey, but not here. That's for our Friday nights in your room. I have to remain dressed in the kitchen while you run upstairs, remember?"

"I'm sorry mom, I knew that but I wasn't thinking."

"I love you father very much and hope to spend the rest of my life with him. My hope for you is that you run off with a nice girl and get married. If we get caught, I might end up old and alone. Women fear that more than you know."

"Mom, I'll do everything I can to protect your relationship with dad. You're his girl and I know that."

11

June spent much of the next week going through her Victoria's Secret lingerie. She had never given her husband a tie for his birthday or Father's Day. Instead, she would purchase a sexy outfit, model it for him and then screw his brains out. Nothing she had could rival her favorite, so she finally went shopping and found a black lace bra set that she liked just as much.

She was absent-mindedly humming as she readied herself the following Friday. She was in her element, playing dress up like she did as a little girl. She thought about how good "the twins" would look in her new bra as she dabbed her plush powder puff on them.

June watched as her perky little nipples woke up and wasn't sure if it was from excitement or the overzealous application of powder.

She washed her hands and carefully put the bra on so as to avoid getting powder on the black material. She struck various poses and admired herself in the mirror. Satisfied, she put on her pajamas followed by her robe and exited the bathroom. Her husband was sitting on the bed and said, "Someone's happy."

"I've never been happier and why shouldn't I be?" She gave him a kiss on the forehead and said, "Everyone's happier because of your idea, take some credit, why don't you?"

"I guess I'm a little jealous. He's so young and handsome and you love him."

"You shouldn't be jealous," she said. "You're the one who's stuck with me, not him. Have you been lacking in female companionship lately?"

"No, but I know how much you like sex and ..."

"Now you're worried because I like sex?" she interrupted. "You've never complained before. Just give yourself some credit and allow yourself to be happy." She gave him a passionate kiss and pushed him back on the bed.

Graywolf2
Graywolf2
315 Followers