A Mother's Dozen Ch. 03

Story Info
Johnny and Jeff both take turns at unleashing their loads.
4.1k words
4.49
101.5k
48

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VMan_4eva
VMan_4eva
113 Followers

Thanks a lot for the great ratings! Sorry it took a while to get this one out. I hope you like it.

Johnny opened his eyes slowly and looked up at the ceiling. He placed his hands behind his head and thought about what happened last night. He found his mother in his room licking, not sniffing, licking his underwear. So he locked the door and fucked the shit out of her.

He woke up with a raging-hard on, dying to do it again. He'd wanted to fuck his mother since he was 10 years old. He got out of bed and walked over to the window with his hard-on pressing out from his briefs. He looked outside and saw that his father had left early for work. His brothers were in the house though.

Johnny suddenly had an idea. Surely none of his brothers were in his mum's room, and dad had already left for work. Maybe he could get an early morning taste before he went off to school? His mother was licking his underwear for crying out loud! That must've meant she would give it to him anywhere, anytime.

Without putting on a shirt he left his room, trying to conceal his erection just in case his brothers were walking around. He walked down the hallway and could hear them both in the kitchen. Johnny smirked and strided over to his mum's room.

He opened the door to find his mother in bed, still sleeping. Poor woman, he thought. He must've pounded her too hard last night. Johnny locked the door and progressed over to the bed. He removed his briefs and slid under the covers, his hard-on growing stronger and stronger.

His mother still hadn't woken up yet. He gazed at her short brown hair and remembered back to last night when he was pulling on it while he slammed his cock into her, while covering her mouth so she wouldn't wake up the rest of the men in the house.

He thought about waking her up, but then he wondered if an element of surprise would be better for her. He peaked under the covers and saw she was wearing her night gown. He dove under and slowly started to lift the dress above her hips. Johnny then positioned himself on top of his mother, with his hard on right at her entrance.

He looked at her, she was still sleeping peacefully. She was going to get the shock of her life in a couple of seconds. Johnny spit saliva on his hand and rubbed his dick, assuming that she wouldn't be wet at this point. Then he put his arms over his mother's head and pinned his face to hers.

He slowly and carefully pushed his penis inside, trying not to wake his mother up if possible. He could already feel that she was wet. She must really want it all the time. Once he was fully inside he started to kiss his mother.

Cindy awoke startled wondering what was going on. She thought her husband was on top of her, but was relieved to find it was her youngest son, Johnny. She kissed him back and then broke away.

"Good morning Johnny," Cindy sexily whispered.

"Good morning mom," Johnny uttered back.

"Here I thought you would want to fuck me again tonight, but it hasn't even been 8 hours and you're ready again!" Cindy said with a smile on her face.

"Mom...I'm always ready to fuck."

With that, Johnny withdrew his cock and slammed it back into his mother's pussy and groaned aloud. Cindy cried out in bliss and started to shiver.

Johnny then began a motion of hard thrusts, a lot harder than last night. He pushed with his knees deep into his mother. Cindy liked how aggressive her son was being. A lot different to the more tender side she saw of him last night.

Johnny grabbed the railing of the bed so his cock had more ability to go deeper and started to pound his mother vigorously, as fast as he could. Cindy started to scream but quickly covered her mouth, just in case the others were downstairs.

Johnny continued to slam as fast as he could and was started to growl when he noticed his mother shutting her eyes.

Johnny then stopped and got up. He asked his mother to lift her legs to the ceiling so that her pussy was facing upwards. Johnny then got on his knees and placed his cock back in, so that there was more room for penetration.

Johnny started hammering straight away as fast as he could, leaving Cindy no time to catch her breath. Cindy could feel her vaginal walls being expanded further than ever before. Her husband had never suggested this position to her and she loved it.

Johnny could start to feel himself pre-cumming. Cindy then began to scream into her son's hands after feeling an orgasm coming. Johnny could feel his penis starting to tighten, he knew he was close. He continued fucking his mother as fast as he could and could feel himself close to cumming. Cindy then screamed as she squirted out a little in orgasm and that was enough for Johnny to bust out a load of cum in orgasm.

Johnny closed his eyes and groaned as he pushed out all the cum he possibly could. He could feel his mother's juices running up his cock. Cindy then started to quiet down and she took her hand off her mouth, in time for her son to shove his tongue down her throat.

Johnny withdrew and kissed his mother one last time before jumping to the other side of the bed.

"That was amazing mom, out of all the girls I've been with, you're the best one. I've never felt a woman cum on me before I started fucking you."

Cindy tried to smile but could barely move her lips. She was exhausted after having cum twice in an 8 hour period. She hadn't cum before that in over a year.

Johnny looked at the time and noticed he had to get moving. He kissed his mum one last time before jumping out of the bed, putting on his briefs and making his way out the door.

Cindy fell to the pillow and decided she was going to sleep in some more and called in sick. She would barely be able to work today after the events that transpired last night and this morning.

Johnny wandered down the hall in his briefs with a grin on his face and went into his room and closed the door. One thing he forgot to check was if anyone was nearby. What he didn't realise was his brother Jeff was standing on the stairs, frozen.

He had just saw his little brother Johnny walk out of his mother's room in his underwear with a wide grin on his face. He could hear the sounds of his parent's bed moving from the kitchen a couple of minutes ago.

Had Johnny really fucked mum? All signs pointed to yes. If it did happen, he wanted a piece of the action too. He thought about just walking into her room right there and thumping her, but she had just got fucked. What he needed to do was seduce her.

Jeff went into his room to plan things while JOhnny walked into the bathroom. Cindy in the meantime had fallen back to sleep.

Cindy woke up 3 hours later and could smell the sex in her bed. Luckily her husband was coming home later that night so she got up and grabbed some air freshener and sprayed it around the bed. She looked outside the window to see which cars were home.

Johnny wasn't here, he must have gone off to uni. Adam and Jim are out at work, but Jeff was in the house. Cindy's pussy started to throb at the thought of going after her middle child. She had a feeling he had the biggest dick in the house. But she wanted to do things differently this time. She wanted to seduce him, not be caught sucking his underwear. She wanted Jeff to fuck her because of how sexy she was, not because she was easy.

Cindy went downstairs to find Jeff sitting at the kitchen table. Jeff swallowed hard as he watched his hot mother approach him. He was ready to seduce her, only little did he realise, she was going to try and do the same thing.

"Hey mom," Jeff greeted.

"Hey honey. You working today?" Cindy questioned.

"I've already trained someone, I've got another client after dinner. Till then I'm a free man."

Cindy smiled and looked down at his crotch, there was a definite outline. She quickly looked away before Jeff could see her looking.

"I've got a couple of errands to run, but I was thinking about going out for lunch. You game?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah sure mom, how's Asian?"

"That'd be great, let me just go get changed." Cindy replied.

Cindy walked over to the stairs and tried to roll her hips, hoping that Jeff would notice. She then had an idea; if she left the door a little open, perhaps Jeff would try to spy on her changing if she called out to him.

She went inside her room and threw off her robe so she was completely naked. She left the door open a little so that Jeff could poke his face in. She faced the wall so that her back would be in view to him.

"JEFF HONEY? CAN YOU COME HERE A MINUTE?"

Jeff got off his seat and ran up the stairs and down the hall to his mother's room.

"Now don't come in Jeff, I'm still getting changed."

Jeff stopped right outside his mother's room.

"I just wanted to ask, is it cold outside or warm?" Cindy questioned.

Jeff noticed that the door was a little open so he leaned in but didn't look inside.

"It's a little warm mom."

"Okay cool, thanks, now I know what to wear." Cindy replied.

She started to hum loudly so that Jeff would think she was busy, too busy to notice someone peeping their head inside.

Jeff could hear the humming so he decided to poke his face in for a second to see if she was facing the door. Jeff flashed in and looked to the right to see his mother, facing the wall, humming away and looking at different selections of clothes.

Jeff started to grow erect as he saw his mother's beautiful round ass and shiny legs. He could see some of her tits and the right nipple was in view. Jeff could feel his dick pushing through his underwear.

He wanted so badly to go in there and fuck her up the ass, knowing that she fucked his brother in the morning, but he knew he couldn't do that.

Cindy waited a couple more minutes before putting on the outfit she chose, thinking that Jeff was looking at her all that time. He was. Jeff ducked out of the room as he saw his mother put on her top and went downstairs.

Cindy walked out a minute later and met up with him downstairs.

"Alright honey, let's go!" Cindy squealed. She clapped her hands and did a tiny jump so that her boobs would jiggle. Jeff immediately noticed because she was wearing a tight top. Jeff tried to look away but he couldn't and Cindy noticed him looking and smiled.

The two walked outside to Cindy's car and got in. After reversing out the driveway, Cindy left their street onto the main road and drove down to the Asian restaurant. She started talking about Jim.

"So Jeff, how's your father going with his training? I hope that you will get his cholestrol levels down," Cindy asked.

"It's going to take some time. He tends to give up easily."

"Hmmm, it's funny how we're nearly the same age and yet I always go as hard as I can in the gym," Cindy replied.

"Mom there's no comparison. It's like he's a senior citizen and you're in your 30's."

Cindy laughed and patted Jeff on his thigh.

"You think I look like I'm in my 30's?"

"Mom, you look amazing for your age. I wouldn't be surprised if people thought we were brother and sister, or you had me when you were really young or something."

Cindy laughed again and slowed down as she reached a red light. Cindy looked to her left and saw a shop that sold adult books, erotic fiction. Something then caught her attention in the car parked outside the shop. There was a man and a woman and they were fucking.

She could see the man with his eyes closed and his mouth wide open, and he was on top of the woman. She could see the woman's head on the window and she was lying down. She couldn't see her face, but by the looks of her hair flopping she could tell she was being pushed.

Jeff noticed his mother looking at the car and looked as well. He saw that they were having sex and started to get turned on. Then he realised his mom must've seen him looking.

"Right outside an adult bookshop in broad daylight? Can you get anymore sleazy than that?" Cindy blurted.

Jeff looked over at his mother. She was calling them sleazy when she was the one who was fucking her own son after her husband left for work this morning. Maybe she was trying to keep up appearances, or say something a mom would say.

"Come on mom it's not that bad. I take it they went inside, read something and got all hot and just thought, screw it, let's just do it outside, who cares what other people think."

"Yeah but the people on the sidewalk can see them! Look that teenage boy is watching them and they don't even see him!" Cindy replied.

"Mom, I'm sure that boy has seen a lot more than that."

Cindy noticed the green light and started to drive off.

"Did you see that much when you were his age?" Cindy asked Jeff.

"Of course mom, I know you probably don't want to hear this but porn has been in my life since I was 13."

Cindy tried to look shocked and disappointed.

"Okay, but what about them doing such a public act? Don't tell me you've ever done anything like that with a girl?"

"Uh...well do you remember that girl Marissa I used to date?"

Cindy nodded.

"Well one time in a restaurant we were playing with each other under the table."

"Now see that's different, it's not as though you were doing it on the table, that was public sex right there," Cindy insisted.

"So you're telling me if you had the choice you would turn down public sex?" Jeff questioned his mother.

"Well..."

Jeff thought about doing something to his mother right now and was worried if she would reject him. Screw it, he thought. He was going for gold.

He reached out and grabbed his mother by the hand. Cindy looked away from the road as she realised her hand was being pulled by her son to his mouth.

Cindy then pulled over to the side as she watched her son shove her index finger in his mouth.

"What are you..."

"Just shhh mom, look where we are. We're right outside a park, there's a whole bunch of teenage boys and girls in their school uniform sitting on the playground over there. Once they see this car shaking they'll come over and they'll watch. And I'm gonna let them. Because nothing is going to get in the way of me fucking you as hard as I possibly can."

Cindy gasped with her mouth wide open as Jeff started to take his shirt off and unbuckle his pants. It looked like the time for fucking her middle child had come. She had no idea that it would be because Jeff wanted to show her her first experience in public fucking.

Cindy looked around at the suburb they were in, nobody she knew would be driving around this time. Those kids on the playground had no idea who she or her son was. Even if they did come over, what would be the harm?

Jeff grabbed his mother and pulled her over to his seat. Cindy yelped and watched as her son drew his mouth over to hers and they passionately locked lips. Cindy grabbed her son's sides as Jeff started to shove his tongue down his mother's throat.

Cindy broke away and started to take off her top. Jeff watched in awe as his mother revealed her breasts to him and then slid out of her jeans. Jeff then followed suit and took his jeans off so the two were just sitting in their underwear.

Cindy reached for Jeff's underwear and freed his cock. She grabbed it with her hand and played with it, watching Jeff start to squirm and roll his eyes.

Cindy then moved her head closer towards it and licked the tip of it.

"Oh fuck mum, suck it all!"

Cindy opened her mouth and shoved the entire cock inside, all the way to the end. She could already tell he was bigger than both Johnny and her husband. Cindy started to make motions with her mouth up and down, and slurping noises came out.

Jeff placed one hand on his mother's head and one on her left tit. When he reached the nipple he started to pinch it.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," Cindy said with her son's entire cock in her mouth.

After a minute Cindy released the cock from her mouth and went to kiss her son's chest. She then got out of her seat and climbed towards her son's seat, positioning herself on top of him, while facing him.

Jeff started breathing heavily as his mother positioned her entrance at the tip of his cock. Jeff quickly kissed her once more as she slowly lowered herself down.

Cindy yelped as she felt the tip of her son's cock touch her skin. As the tip went inside, Jeff moaned out.

"You're so wet mum!"

Cindy took her eyes of her son's cock and looked into his eyes.

"Wait till you feel the rest of me," Cindy suggested.

Jeff's eyes widened as she continued to lower herself down and his cock slowly penetrated his mother's pussy inch by inch. Cindy stopped when she reached the bottom.

"You're so big Jeff..."

Jeff smiled and lifted his hips off the seat and pushed himself even further inside. He watched as his mother started to squeal and whimper.

Jeff then lowered his cock out and slammed right back in, with Cindy screaming out.

Jeff looked over at the playground and could see some kids noticing the noise and wondering where it came from. Jeff placed his hand over his mother's mouth as he repeated the slam again.

Cindy continued screaming into her son's hand while he smashed her pussy from below in 5 second intervals.

Jeff then started to fuck his mother in slow motions, while she placed her head behind his neck and shut her eyes.

He looked down at his mother's boobs continuously shaking while he fucked her. He then placed his mouth over one of the nipples and started to bite it.

Cindy shrieked and started to move her hips in sync with her son's movements.

One 18 year old boy outside had heard the scream and rushed over to see the car. He stopped dead in his tracks when he realised what the two people inside were doing. He shouted out to all his friends to come over.

Jeff could feel his tip poking into the moistest areas of his mother's pussy walls and started panting. Cindy looked up and got a shock. Kids were standing all over the car watching her and her son fucking, but now that she looked closer she could tell they were in their final year of school, they had to be at least 18.

Cindy decided to give them a show and screamed out, much to the amusement of many of the boys standing around. Jeff then looked up and noticed all the people standing around.

"See, I told you, there's nothing wrong with it. This will be so much better now," Jeff stated.

"Jeff...I've cum twice in the past 24 hours and I hadn't cum previously in over a year. This might be just what I need to make it a third."

Jeff smiled.

"My cock is what will make it a third."

Jeff grunted out and leaned further down in the seat so that his cock would go deeper into his mother. He then started fucking her faster and faster.

Cindy gripped the seat and was now constantly screaming.

All the youths around the car were now standing in shock. Nearly all of the guys had full-sized erections in their pants and the girls could feel themselves getting wet just watching.

Cindy lifted her face to the roof of the car and started screaming at the top of her voice as she could tell she was close to cumming.

Jeff started to push her down onto his cock so that more force would be applied and was slamming into her pussy with every push.

Cindy suddenly felt a stirring in her pussy. She stopped Jeff and quickly got off his cock and positioned herself right above it. She wanted all the kids around the car to see this.

Jeff watched in shock as a little droplet bounced into his cock and then noticed his mother screaming the loudest he's ever heard as she squirted all over his cock.

All the kids around the car gasped and looked around at each other. Some of the guys had run off to the toilets so they could free their erections and jerk off. The remaining kids were glued to the last droplets coming out of Cindy's pussy.

Jeff breathed heavily as he noticed the juice running down onto the car seat.

VMan_4eva
VMan_4eva
113 Followers
12