A Mother's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then the clock chimes fifteen minutes after the hour and Raylene looks up at the clock and notices it is fifteen minutes after midnight.

"Merry Christmas my beloved," Raylene softly whispers into Johnny Ray's ear.

"Huh, what," Johnny Ray replies as he stops kissing and "reluctantly returns to his senses" Oh yeah it is Christmas, isn't it," Johnny Ray replies smiling. "Merry Christmas ma, I mean Raylene," Johnny Ray says trying to remember to now call Raylene by her name instead of mom.

"Look it's still snowing," Raylene says as she looks out the window and the snow is still coming down at a moderately fast rate.

"I wonder if its gonna snow all night?" Johnny Ray asks sleepy eyed.

"Dun no, I guess we will find out in the morning," Raylene replied. "We best get ready for bed I don't know about you but I am getting sleepy. After all we had quiet a work out tonight," and with that she gave Johnny Ray a naughty wink.

"Oh look," Johnny Ray said as he turned in the direction of the TV. "The porno movie we rented has finished and its gone back to the opening screen."

"Oh well" Raylene replied laughing. "I am pretty sure it was a good one, but probably not as hot as the one we just starred in." Then Raylene stops for a moment and adds "Too bad it wasn't filmed, I bet it would have been a good one," and with that they both walk down stairs to the master bed room chamber in the basement and get into bed together.

They lie together cuddled close together in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow of their sweet tender passion. As they slowly drift off to sleep, Raylene smiles knowing she has just received the best Christmas gift of all, sweet tender love and romance from the love of her life, Johnny Ray. If she had nothing else, this would be enough. She thanks her lucky stars and then drifts off into tender romantic dreams of passion and romance, safe in her beloved's arms.

12