A Mother's Love Ch. 02

Story Info
60 yr old mother and her 30 yr old son's relationship.
2.5k words
4.37
145.2k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slobber
slobber
80 Followers

I left my mother's house that morning feeling like a disgusting pervert. Here I am a 30 yr old married man with 2 children, and I have just had sex with my own mother. The fact that I had not had sex with my wife in nearly a year was hardly a good excuse for what I had done. I could think of nothing else all day at work. I wondered if children that are molested feel the same way. I was hardly a child but, I enjoyed sex with mom immensely, yet the feelings of guilt and disgust were overwhelming. I decided I could not do that again and I would have to tell her.

That evening at home I returned to my icy relationship with my wife. I thought I would try anew to have some sort of normal sexual relationship with her. During the evening my efforts to initiate a discussion with her failed. All my wife could say was that she was sorry but she just had no desire for sex. Once again I was totally depressed and discouraged about all this. Surely I deserved a better life than the one I had. By 10:00 in the evening I was alone surfing the internet and feeling sorry for myself. I was checking out some of my favorite porn sites when I ended up in one that was dedicated to mature women. So many of them had such soft looking bodies with large pendulous tits. I could not help but compare them to my mother's trim body with her smaller breasts.

I replayed in my head mom removing her robe a thousand times. I saw her completely naked but it all happened so fast, and I was so nervous, I never got a really got a good look at her body. I felt her hand on my cock and I had touched her tits but the memory was hazy. It all occurred so quickly it seemed like a blur now. Tomorrow was my day off so I could go visit her again. My horny perverted nature was taking over. I continued to look at the mature porn site and marvel over the older women exposing themselves. Would mom do that for me? My impression was that she would but is that accurate? Why wouldn't she? After all, I had already fucked her and she said she enjoyed it. I imagined her laying on her back with her legs spread showing me her pussy, maybe even fingering herself. My dick was hard and I knew I was going back to mom's the next morning.

I hardly slept that night. By morning I was wondering if she had had some of the same feelings I did. Maybe she would feel so guilty she would not want to continue our sexual relationship. I headed for her house determined to find out. When I got there mom came to the door and let me in. She was wearing the same robe as always. It had crossed my mind she might come to the door nude but she didn't. As always we sat at her kitchen table and she poured us some coffee. This had been our routine since dad had died. Her robe was tightly tied exposing nothing. It was like yesterday never happened. She made no mention of it and neither did I.

I had trouble concentrating on our mundane conversation about family members, my children, and the weather. I wanted to ask her to remove that robe and bend over so I could see her cunt, but I didn't have the nerve. I didn't know what to do. I finished my first cup of coffee so mom came over and poured me another cup. I seized the opportunity to untie her robe. If I had thought about it I would have lost my nerve. Her robe fell open slightly. She stood there and said nothing at first. I could see she was wearing panties but no bra. My heart was pounding. I pulled her robe open so her breasts were exposed. God they looked good! They had some sag to them but her nipples were so nice and pink. Maybe she was horny or maybe it was the cool air, but her nipples got very hard. These were the same nipples that had fed me 30 years ago. I wanted to suck on them again. I looked up and mom was smiling. I knew she wanted this as badly as I did.

I pulled her closer, took one of her nipples in my mouth, and began to gently suck it. I tried to get her whole tit in my mouth but couldn't. Sucking on it was wonderful. Mom was caressing the back of my head as she told me it had been a long time since she had nursed me.

Then I heard her say, "It feels good Mike, please don't stop."

I sucked on mom's tits until they were more red than pink. I reveled in her soft breasts and licked and sucked them all I could. I actually think they were getting a little tender so I decided to move on. Mom was responding nicely so I was feeling more relaxed and even more interested in her body. I was still sitting so I reached up and pushed her robe off her shoulders. She removed it and tossed it on the kitchen table. Now she was naked except for her panties. These were not sexy panties but the big ugly white ones I associate with older women. I did not tell her that. I hooked my fingers in the elastic of the waist and began pulling her panties down. I had fucked mom the day before but I had not actually seen any of this. It was a thrill when I exposed her navel and next came the nice white expanse of her belly where she had carried me 30+ years ago. Mom has what she refers to as her "baby belly". Her tummy is not flat but does protrude below her belly button. I pulled her panties on down and exposed her closely trimmed bush with its black and gray hair...and her pink lips were barely visible.

I suppose her gray bush must be the mark of a mature woman. It turned me on even more. Her panties were around her ankles as I began kissing her baby belly where she carried me so long ago. As I kissed her my hands were on that lovely ass of hers. It was soft and felt so wonderful. Mom was totally naked for me. I tried to get my tongue between her legs but that was difficult to do in that position. Mom asked me if I was ready to go to the bedroom. I was ready alright.

As we headed down the hall, with her in the lead, I could not help but notice the nice jiggle in her ass with each step. Mom looked so good for someone her age and yet she did not have the body of a 40 year old. She just seemed to "wear" her age well. When we got in the bedroom I asked her if she would lay on the bed on her back. She did and did not cover up. I told her I wanted to enjoy looking at her this time. Occasionally there were hints that she was a little embarrassed and uncomfortable but she never said anything. By this time I was so turned on I thought I would explode. I quickly got undressed and got in bed with her.

I pushed her legs wide apart exposing her pussy. It went from pink lips peeking out of her bush to nice pink lips with an inviting opening. Neither of us said a word. I laid between her legs and got a very close up view of my portal to the world. Mom looked so fantastic with her legs spread like that. I could not resist placing my mouth over her opening. It was warm and so erotic. I pushed my tongue as far up inside her pussy as I could and savored the taste and the sensation. I began kissing her cunt lips and licking her clit gently. I was very turned on by now. I looked up at her and saw her eyes were closed so I continued to eat her pussy.

I don't think my wife ever responded to me this way. As I licked mom's clit she told me how wonderful it felt. Soon she started to say things like "softer" or "lick me right there" so I did my best to oblige. I knew mom was getting close to having an orgasm when her legs started jerking every time I licked her clit just right. Suddenly there was a squirt of fluid in my mouth as mom began to cum. I felt her body shudder and her pussy contracted on my tongue. I had just given my mother an orgasm. As far as I know my wife had never had an orgasm like that. Mom pushed my head away telling me the feeling was too intense. Then she begged me to fuck her. I got on top and placed the head of my cock between her cunt lips, then I buried it in her pussy. It felt wonderful and she was so ready to receive it. I began pumping her, slow at first, and then faster. I recall leaning down and kissing her. It felt so good to be connected to her pussy and her mouth. It was such an erotic kiss. I was close to cuming so I stopped.

Mom told me how good my cock felt inside her and she told me she loved feeling me cum in there. Hearing that nearly caused me to explode. Mom had drawn her knees up so I could go as deep as possible. I began thrusting again and soon was close to the edge. I told her I couldn't last much longer. She smiled and told me to cum when I was ready but to give it to her as deep as I could.

The feeling of filling her pussy with my sperm was heaven. Having a woman under me who was so willing to receive it was unbelievable. Once I caught my breath I pulled my, now limp cock, out of my mother's pussy. Her legs were still spread wide apart. Now for the first time I could see that her cunt had gone from pink to a reddish color and I could detect a puddle of white creamy fluid inside her. Mom told me how wonderful that was for her. She went on to say that having my cum in her was very special. We kissed, not a mother/son kiss, but a lover's kiss. I knew things would never be the same between us.

After mom and I finished fucking we lay there and talked. She didn't get up to clean herself, instead she said she would see if she could soak it all up. We were laying there facing each other when I felt her hand grasp my limp cock and her other hand cup my balls. That felt so great! As we lay there I made some remark about her not having had sex since dad died. She smiled slightly and said that was not exactly true. I was surprised to say the least.

I asked her who she had slept with and she said my uncle Joe, dad's younger brother. She said Joe came over about once a week and had sex with her. I was curious how this all happened so quickly after dad passed away. Mom told me she had probably had sex as much with uncle Joe over the years as she had my dad. That was a shock!

My mother had been having an affair all these years. She went on to say that my father knew all about it and that it had started when her and dad had been married about 2 years. Apparently dad decided he would like to watch mom get fucked by another man. She was not receptive at first. He suggested his brother Joe, because Joe is very well endowed. Mom said that Joe was over helping dad repair his car one Saturday and they kept trying to get her to go topless. Evidently all of them were drinking beer and having a good time.

She said she had on a halter top and short shorts and the guys kept untying her top. Mom said they pestered her until she took her top off. After that is wasn't long before they were tugging at her shorts. She eventually took them off and her panties. It sounded like they were all pretty drunk by then. Mom said once she was naked, they took her to a lounge chair in the back yard and laid her down. Uncle Joe got on top of her and fucked her while dad watched. I asked her how big uncle Joe is and she said he claims to be over 8 inches. Mom said she never measured him but he is very big. I guess dad really got off watching uncle Joe fuck her and she admitted enjoying it too.

You never think of your parents doing things like that.

Mom was telling me all this when she stopped and said, "You're getting hard again!" "This is turning you on isn't it?"

I had to admit it was. Deep down I was hoping I was the biggest cock mom had ever had, now I know better.

Mom's hand on my cock was feeling pretty good.

She pushed me on my back and said, "Lay still."

Then she moved down and took my cock in her mouth. Oh my did that feel great! I can't remember the last time my wife sucked my cock. Mom told me she knows what men like so I should relax and enjoy it. Then her head began to bob up and down as she sucked my cock. I discovered she knows how to give great head. She sucked my dick and licked my balls while I tried not to cum too soon. When I did explode she drank every drop. I suspected there were more things about my mother's sex life I didn't know and I was dying to hear about them.

That day opened up a whole new sexual life for me. Mom soon learned that I wanted to fuck every time I came over to see her. She also learned I like to see her in black hose, heels, and garter belt. She is so sexy dressed that way. When she walks towards me her tits jiggle just enough and when she walks away her ass does the same. I love bending mom over her kitchen table and filling her with sperm. Her pussy looks so good taking my cock. Now she fills me in on all the details when uncle Joe comes over, takes a Viagra, and gives mom that big cock of his.

I'm pretty certain mom has had sex with more men than she has admitted to me. The idea of watching her get fucked by another man appeals to me like it did dad. I plan to approach her with the idea of fucking some black men while I watch. Surely there are some black guys who would like a white mature woman. Mom is fantastic!

slobber
slobber
80 Followers