A Mother's Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom and son have a getaway with Darcy.
4.1k words
4.59
121.6k
28

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leetah
Leetah
334 Followers

After that night, there was no more need for pretense, and Justin and I started living as if we were a couple instead of mother and son. He still called me Mom and we were very cautious around other people, but when we were alone, it was a different story. We eventually made love in every room of our house, and in every conceivable position. Justin still had not talked to Darcy yet, but he had broached the subject of another woman with her, and he said she wasn't against the idea necessarily. She hadn't seemed overly eager, but nor was she turned off by the idea. In fact, he told me he had described a fantasy to her while they were making love and it seemed to get her more excited than usual. That was encouraging news to me, as I found the idea of sharing her with Justin more and more enticing. The idea of being with another woman was something that never would have occurred to me in the past, but after watching my son with Darcy for so long, I knew it would be a phenomenal experience for all of us. My only concern was that it might frighten her and make her break things off with Justin, and I didn't want to see that happen. He kept reassuring me that it wouldn't, but I was still concerned.

Whenever Justin brought Darcy to the house, I tried to spend some time with her, hoping to catch her interest in some subtle way. I complimented her often, but not so much that it seemed insincere. I meant each one I gave her, and she seemed appreciative of them, and paid me some back as well. She was such a sweet girl, and I could tell she wanted my approval of her. She really seemed to care about my son quite a lot, and that made me love her all the more. Anyone who made Justin happy would make me happy. I was very affectionate with her, touching her arm or hugging her when the opportunity arose, and she responded happily. Feeling her firm breasts pressed against me as I hugged her excited me, and I could imagine her bare skin pressed against my own, as my son caressed us both. I longed for her naked between us on the bed, being teased and pleasured until she screamed out in joyful orgasmic passion. When I peeked at the two of them in the den, I wanted to lick Justin's thick cock as it slid smoothly into Darcy's pretty pussy. I wanted to slide my tongue over her clit as he fucked her. I wanted to share my son's cock with her, each of us licking and sucking on it together. Just imagining all those things and more made me masturbate furiously as they fucked on the sofa.

As Justin slid slowly into my pussy one night after Darcy had left, he spoke softly. "I've rented us a cabin in the mountains next weekend, my love. For you, me and Darcy." My pulse quickened at those words, and I gasped in pleasure as he began to lightly pinch my nipples. "I thought we could take a bottle of wine and just spend the weekend together. It's very isolated there and very beautiful. I think it might be easier to convince her if we're in a new setting. She may be more willing to try something new." He leaned over and kissed me deeply, continuing to stroke slowly in and out of my gushing slit. "Would Mommy like to fuck sweet Darcy with her sonny boy?"

"God, yes, Justin. You know I would."

"I want to share her with you, Mom. I want to see you eat her pussy and watch you make her cum for you. That would be so hot. I want you to make her so horny she begs for it." His thrusts grew harder into my pussy and he started licking my nipples and then sucking on them, as I dug my nails into his back, scoring it lightly. The idea of his mother and his girlfriend together sexually was making my boy more aroused by the minute, and very soon, he gushed forth into my pussy, shouting my name. I felt my own wave sweep over me and rode it to the crest and back down. As we lay together afterwards, I touched my son's cheek softly.

"Have you talked to Darcy about the weekend yet, sweetheart?"

"Not yet, but I will tomorrow. I wanted to make certain everything was set before I mentioned it. I think she's going to love the idea."

Justin was right as usual. Darcy came over that night and ran into the kitchen and hugged me tightly, her nipples extending the front of her thin t-shirt. She had no bra on and I felt my loins dampen with excitement, thinking of how easy it would be to touch her almost bare breast as she hugged me. She was fairly dancing with excitement and her eyes sparkled with joy. Her enthusiasm was catching, and I found myself laughing with her.

"Oh, Casey, I'm so excited! I can hardly wait to go. Justin is so sweet to surprise us this way, isn't he?"

"Yes, sweetie, he is. He loves coming up with surprises. You just never know what he'll do next!" My words had hidden meaning, but of course, she had no idea.

"I'm glad you're going with us, Casey. After that awful thing at the party, you need to get away."

"Well, thank you, Darcy. I'm glad too, and that you don't mind sharing Justin."

"Of course not! I think we'll have a great time." At that moment, Justin entered the room, and came over and hugged her to him, winking at me above her head. I smiled back and nodded.

"Well, come on, pretty girl, we need to get going. See you later, Mom." My son blew me a kiss and away they went.

After they had departed, I went upstairs to look through my clothes and find the sexiest and most appropriate items for our weekend getaway. I wanted to arouse and entice both of them with my body and my clothing. After sorting through my things, I had picked out items that pleased me and looked best on me. I pulled my suitcases out of the closet and set them out to air a bit. I was restless, and found myself dwelling on the feel of Darcy's delicious body pressed to mine. She was so sexy, and Justin was always telling me now how sweet she tasted. I could scarcely wait to find out. I found my pussy throbbing with need, and I knew I couldn't wait for Justin to get home later. I needed relief now. I lay down on the bed and ran my hands gently over my body, enjoying the feel of my fingers. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse, teasing myself, pretending that Justin was directing Darcy to do so. I could easily imagine him urging her to open my blouse and bare me to their sight and to their mouths. Perhaps they would share me as well. That thought was so arousing, I found my hand inside my panties quickly, sliding over my clit and rubbing it until I was screaming my pleasure aloud. The weekend couldn't come quickly enough for me! It was only two more days away, however, and I knew time would pass before I knew it.

Of course, I was right. Friday had finally arrived, and so had Darcy with her single suitcase. Justin put it in the trunk of the car as well as our bags, and then we were ready to go. I had Darcy sit up front with Justin and I had the backseat to myself to stretch out and relax. We were all in very good spirits as we drove along, chatting easily and sometimes singing with the radio. There was plenty of easy laughter and a feeling of warmth in the air. At times, I sat forward to talk to the couple more easily, and when I did, I slid my hand onto each of their shoulders to steady myself, lightly caressing. Again, I was tempted to move my hand to the swell of Darcy's ripe breast, but I refrained. There would be plenty of time to coax her this weekend, and I hoped things would go the way we hoped. I didn't want to force this lovely young woman, but I was also in great need of at least tasting her pussy just once. I hoped that we would be able to arouse her enough that she wouldn't want to say no. We stopped for dinner along the way and a short time later were back on the road. As the evening's gloaming began, we pulled into the long driveway that led to the main office and then branched off into the woods, breaking off into smaller roads that led to the cabins. Justin had reserved one nearest the river that ran along the rear of the property. There were no other cars when we pulled in, and Justin popped inside the office and checked us in. He came back out with the key and soon we were parked before a lovely log cabin known as 'River's Edge'.

"They name all the cabins here," Justin explained with a grin.

The cabin had a roofed front porch that held a swing and a couple of rocking chairs. We entered a living area with a fireplace, comfortably furnished with a pillow-covered sofa, a coffee table and two easy chairs big enough for two people to sit in easily. Lamps were scattered about the room, giving it a homey feel. A stairway just to the right of the entrance led to the upper floor. An open doorway near the rear of the room led to a kitchen complete with all the accessories. A sliding glass door behind a table and four chairs would show a lovely view of the river in the daylight. There was a stocked pantry in the kitchen as well. Walking upstairs, we found two large bedrooms. They contained king-sized beds with fluffy comforters and pillows piled high. The bed in the master bedroom was a canopy bed, with a sheer white canopy fastened to the bedposts. It could easily be let down if one wanted to sleep behind it. The other bed was a sleigh style. Both rooms contained two nightstands, each holding a lamp. The closets were ample and there were dressers in each room as well. Each room had its own bath, although the tub in the master bedroom was a large jacuzzi tub. I had a picture flash in my mind of the three of us in that large tub together, and felt myself get wet immediately.

"Well, ladies, what do you think?" Justin seemed a bit anxious. It was very important to him that we approve. Darcy threw her arms around him and kissed him soundly, and I smiled.

"Oh Justin, it's even better than I would have ever guessed! Thank you, thank you!"

I laughed and said, "Yes, I have to agree with Darcy, sweetheart. It's a lovely place. You picked well."

He blew out a breath of relief and pretended to wipe his forehead. "Well, that's good. I was hoping you two would be pleased. This will give all of us a chance to get to know each other even better, especially you two." He grabbed the two of us in a bear hug, a huge smile on his face. "I'll bring the bags up and then if you guys want to unpack, I'll get dinner started." He blew us both a kiss and trotted downstairs.

Casey sighed softly and I glanced at her. She had watched my son go with a loving look in her eyes. "Everything okay, kiddo?"

She glanced at me and gave a small smile. "Yes, it is. It's just. . .well. . .please don't say anything Casey, but I think I'm falling in love with your son. He's just the most wonderful man, so caring and loving."

I nodded. "Yes, he's just like his dad in that regard. Brad was always that way too. You would've liked him and he would've adored you! He always wanted a girl to go along with our boy, but it never happened."

"Well, you're wonderful too, you know. Justin loves you so much. It's such a nice thing, to see a man that loves his mom so much." If only she knew just how much, I thought.

"Thank you, sweetie. I appreciate that. I love him too, but I'm glad he's got you in his life. I think you're good for him."

"My turn to say thanks. I'm so glad you're not like some mothers I've seen. They don't want their sons to like any woman but them." She shook her head.

"Well, I don't see why I should be jealous. I know Justin loves me, and I also know that he has room in his heart for another woman someday."

"I can't help but hope it might be me."

I gave the girl another hug. "You know something, Darcy, I hope so too."

Just then Justin came in with the bags. He set mine down in the bedroom we were currently in and took his and Darcy's to the master bedroom, where they would be sleeping. Darcy followed him out, presumably to unpack, and I did the same. It didn't take long and I headed downstairs, sniffing the air. Justin had started dinner as promised and I could smell garlic simmering. He must be making his infamous spaghetti for dinner. I wandered into the kitchen where he was and gave him a hug around his waist.

"That smells wonderful darling."

"Thanks Mom. Wanna keep me company while I cook? Darcy's taking a bath before dinner."

I nodded and sat down at the table, looking out into the now-dark evening. There were no street lamps at all out where we were and it was pitch black. I loved the feeling of the three of us being completely alone. I turned back to watch Justin cooking. He moved about the kitchen with a confident air, and seemed very happy. It was wonderful to see him so content.

"Justin, I really do like Darcy. I mean besides just the sexual liking. She's a very sweet girl."

"Gotta agree with you there, Mom. I like her a lot myself."

"I think she cares for you very much, you know."

"Yes, I have a feeling she does, but I'm still not ready to settle down with anyone. You know that."

"Yes, I do, but I think when you start feeling a bit more ready, you should definitely keep her in mind. I know it's none of my business really, but I think she could make you happy."

"Well, we'll see. In the meantime, I'm going to open a bottle of wine with dinner and we can work on turning the conversation to sexual fantasies or something like that."

I nodded in agreement and we continued to chat about inconsequential things until Darcy came downstairs, fresh and glowing from her bath. She wore a simple long t-shirt, in a light rose color that looked particularly good on her. Her hair was curling slightly about her face, and she was barefoot. She had timed her entrance perfectly, as Justin had just finished pulling the garlic bread out of the oven and straining the spaghetti. We all sat down to a delicious meal, sipping our wine and chatting about places we'd like to visit, dreams we had, and the like. At last, the topic turned to fantasy. We were all on our second glass of wine by now, and I could see that Darcy was very relaxed. I was myself, for that matter. We decided to take our wine into the den and start a fire in the fireplace. Quickly the dishes were cleared away by Darcy and me, as Justin went ahead to start the fire, and by the time we had finished and entered the room, he had the flames crackling and was seated on the sofa. Darcy sat beside him and I sat down on the other side of her, snuggling into the corner of the sofa.

"So, as I was saying, what's your favorite fantasy, Darcy?" I was curious to see what she'd say.

"Hmmmmm. . .not quite sure. I guess the typical girl fantasy. You know, white horse, prince, that whole bit."

"Well, what about sexually?" Justin piped in. He grinned at her, and she grinned back, blushing slightly, but not flinching. "C'mon. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours. Heck, I bet Mom would even tell hers, right Mom?"

I laughed lightly. "Sure. Why not? But Darcy has to go first!"

"Well, okay. You guys asked for it!" She was laughing, totally relaxed, leaning against Justin. He started rubbing her arm lightly, waiting to see what she'd say. "I guess one fantasy of mine is a threesome. You know, me and another woman and my guy, just having fun. I think that would be really sexy."

"Cool. Well, I guess mine would be similar." Justin grinned. "Me and two chicks. I'd love to have that attention, with both of them playing with me and doing all sorts of lovely things." He paused. "How about you, Mom?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe the same as Darcy. Another woman and me pleasing a man. Taking turns with each other and just losing ourselves in pleasure. That's a very arousing thought." I noticed that Justin had let his fingers wander from Darcy's arm over to lightly caress her breast, but she made no protest in the least. I could see her nipples were standing out through the thin material of her t-shirt, and wondered if she was getting as wet from all this talk, as I was. "I think it would be very hot to have the other woman lie back and open her legs wide, and let the man lick and suck on her pussy, while I played with her nipples and kissed her. Then he and I could change places after awhile. Or we could share her pussy even. I'd love to have him sliding in and out of her while I licked him and licked her at the same time." I noticed Darcy was squirming just a bit, and that Justin was moving his hand lightly over both breasts now.

The girl spoke a bit breathlessly. "Yes, that does sound pretty exciting. I can imagine doing that too. I'd love to lie back and let the other two play with me for awhile. I bet it would feel really good. I've never done anything like that before."

Justin cupped her breasts gently, running his thumb over her rock hard nipples. I ached to suck them through her t-shirt, but I sat still. Darcy took another sip of her wine and then she and my son kissed as he continued to caress her breasts. I could see that she was getting more and more aroused by the moment, for she was really squirming now. My damp pussy was sopping and I ached to touch myself as I watched them. Justin opened his eyes and looked directly into mine as he continued to kiss Darcy. This turned me on even more, for he was deliberately including me in the moment. In a moment, he pulled the girl to a sitting position, facing him and moved his lips to her neck. She was so turned on, she seemed to have forgotten I was even in the room. He kissed his way down the side of her neck, over her collarbone and down over the swell of her breast. I heard her gasp with pleasure when his lips fastened over her nipple. Justin was running his hands lightly over her back now as he suckled on Darcy's pert bud through the t-shirt. She gripped his shoulders tightly, moaning softly. Never lifting his head, he suddenly beckoned me over with two fingers, then went back to rubbing her back. I wasted no time in sliding down the couch to join them. I could smell her arousal as soon as I moved closer to them, and I wanted to bury my nose between her thighs, but I knew it must move slowly. I let my hands join my son's on her back, just rubbing lightly, as he began to lave her nipple with his tongue.

Darcy was moaning again at the feel and arching her back slightly, so I took the opportunity to slide my hands from her back around to caress her breasts. I cupped the breast that Justin was lavishing attention on, feeding it to him, and slid my other hand over to touch and massage her other breast. Her eyes flew open, as she realized what was happening, and she looked startled. "Wh. . .what. . ." she started to say, but Justin took her lips with his own, and my mouth replaced his on her taut nipple. The rubbery bud felt wonderful between my lips, but I wanted bare flesh, so as he kissed her, I began pulling the hem of her t-shirt upwards. She whimpered slightly as the material rose past her hips, but she didn't struggle or try to fight, as it apparently had her too aroused. Encouraged, I lifted my head and pushed the shirt up to bare her plump breasts. Her rose colored nipples were lovely to behold. The one that Justin and I had been suckling was a bit puffy from all the attention. She looked utterly delicious in her tiny white lace panties and with her shirt pushed up to her armpits.

"Darcy, you're beautiful," I murmured softly and leaned forward, giving her exposed breast a gentle kiss. I began dropping tiny light kisses all over the sweet globe, enjoying the scent of her soft flesh and the feel of it beneath my lips. I let my fingers began to work on her other breast again, teasing her nipple with my thumb, as I trailed my tongue over her bare skin. My son still continued to kiss her, but now his hand reached out and he began caressing my breasts softly. I knew that his cock had to be rock hard by now. I pursed my lips around Darcy's nipple and began to suck softly at it. She tasted so damn sweet. I could scarcely wait to bury my face between her legs and get a real taste of her.

"Justin, don't you think Darcy has amazing tits?" I wanted to see how she reacted once my son stopped kissing her for a moment. He released her mouth and she gasped for air for a moment. His hands joined mine and we massaged her firm breasts together.

Leetah
Leetah
334 Followers
12