A Mother's New Love For Her Son

Story Info
A story about mother/son love.
7.1k words
4.51
313k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subpup
subpup
22 Followers

It had been quite a while since Daniel had seen his mother and he was a bit apprehensive about the meeting. He had been away at college and had not seen her for about 2 years. He was driving through his home state on his way to spend the summer with a friend and would be passing only a few hundred miles from his home. He and his mother had spoken a few weeks back and decided to meet each other half way at a motel for a few nights to catch up.

As he pulled off the interstate, he saw the sign for the small town where they were to meet. It was only 75 miles further. Daniel pushed a CD into the stereo and continued on. About another hour and a half later, he pulled off the small highway onto a little two lane road leading to the town that was another 5 miles in as indicated by the sign. He had heard of the small town growing up, but had never ventured there. About 10 minutes later, he drove through what appeared to be a small little community. There were a few stores, a gas station, a small bar and a town grocery. Daniel continued on for another half mile remembering that his mother said the motel was just outside of town.

A few moments later and the small motel appeared on the right side of the road. There were no other buildings present beside the run down structure. He veered off the road into the dirt of the parking lot. He slowed his pace and pulled to a stop in front of the office. He exited the truck, entered the office and tapped once on the small bell atop the desk. An older gentleman appeared from the back. Daniel guessed he was somewhere around his mother's age of 50, but he still looked like he kept in shape.

"May I help you?' he asked politely.

"Uh, yea. I'm supposed to be meeting my mother here, but I don't know if she has arrived yet and gotten a room." Daniel said.

"What is the last name?" he asked.

"Hunter" Daniel replied.

"Ah yes, your mother has arrived. She is in room 17, which is around back. She has only been here about 15 minutes."

"Ok, thank you" Daniel replied with a smile and started to turn toward the door.

"Quite a looker" he replied back.

Daniel stopped for a moment and turned back toward the man. "Excuse me?" Daniel said with a bit of uncertainty.

"Your mother" the man replied, "She is quite a nice looking woman."

Daniel wasn't quite sure how to respond, but he thanked the man once again and made a quick exit out the door. He climbed into the truck and headed for the end of the building. Making a right turn, he saw that the lot didn't extend all the way to the back. Then he also noticed his mother's car parked to one side of the lot under the side of a tall maple tree. He pulled beside her and cut the engine. He grabbed a large duffel bag from the rear seat and headed toward the motel.

He walked down the cement walk until coming to the room with a crooked number "1" and a painted on "7". He guessed this was it.

He knocked a few times and stood back. He heard footsteps inside and the saw the forest green door open before him. There stood his mother greeting him with a smile.

"Daniel" she exclaimed holding out her arms.

"Hi mom" he answered and walked toward her embrace. After a nice hug he stepped back and placed the duffel bag on one of the chairs just inside the room. His mother walked back over toward the bed and sat down. Daniel turned and went to close the door.

"Just leave it open honey" Daniel's mom instructed. "There isn't much of a breeze, but it circulates some air. I only had it closed because I was changing."

Daniel had noticed the white robe his mother was wearing, but was uncertain of why she was wearing it.

"Changing for what?" Daniel asked.

"Changing to go swimming" she said as she stood up and discarded the robe on the bed reveling a black one-piece bathing suit. "What do you think?"

"Nice mom" Daniel said matter of factly.

"Well I'm sure it's not like the college cuties that your used to looking at, but it's not that bad is it" she asked placing her hands on her hips.

"No mom, I didn't mean it wasn't nice. I just didn't really know what to say," said Daniel.

"Well I bet the guy at the front desk would like to see me in it" she said with a smile.

"Why do you say that?" Daniel said a little shocked at her statement.

"Well, I just kinda got the idea that when I checked in he was flirting with me a bit. True, I haven't really had anyone flirt with me in quite a while since your father, but I think I still know what flirting entails."

Daniel remembered the remark the desk clerk had made and was quite sure that his mother was right. He was probably flirting. It had been about 7 years since Daniel's father had left them to go be with some airline stewardess and knew that his mother was deeply hurt by his. He also knew that it did a great deal of harm to her self-esteem. He was a little shocked to see her so brazen in her comments, but also glad to see that she was once again trying to feel good about herself.

"Yes mom" Daniel expressed, "I'm sure any guy would feel lucky to see you in that".

"Aww, you're so sweet" she exclaimed.

Daniel took a moment to actually look at his mother and honestly didn't think she looked bad at all. It was a bit difficult to think of her as a woman and not his mother, but Daniel did have a fantasy about being with a woman that was quite a bit older than he. If she wasn't his mother, he thought that she might actually be someone who Daniel would have been attracted to. Except for one thing, he thought to himself….she really needs to shave. It wasn't totally obvious, but if you looked closely down below, you could see her pubic hair sticking out from either side of her bathing suit.

"Well?" she asked.

"I'm sorry?" Daniel said breaking from his trance.

"Well go get your suit on and we'll go for a dip," she said.

"Oh, sure mom" Daniel said reaching for his bag and heading to the bathroom. After he suited up, he came out and they both grabbed a few towels and headed out the door.

Daniel could only wonder what the pool was like after seeing how run down the rest of the place was. But, when they got to the other end of the building, a small, but clean pool awaited them. They walked through a small gate and took two lounge chairs beside the pool. The manager evidently had an apartment on site and it stretched through to the backside near where the pool was. The same man that had checked both Daniel and his mother into the motel walked out a door just a few feet away from the pool area.

"Get you folks anything" he hollered out.

Turning toward him, his mother smiled and waved, "No John, I think we're ok."

Daniel didn't know that his mother had flirted long enough to get his name.

"See," she said turning back toward Daniel, "I think he likes me".

After disappearing back inside, Daniel and his mother had a nice afternoon. They talked about his schooling and campus life. He told her that he broke up with his girlfriend that his mother had met the last time they had seen each other. He expressed that he had had a bit of a dry spell lately and hadn't really been seeing anyone in at least 6 months.

"You must be masturbating like it's going out of style," said Daniel's mother.

Daniel stared straightforward looking out into the clear blue water of the pool. He couldn't really believe what he had just heard. Was his own mother actually making a comment about masturbation?

Daniel felt a light smack against his left arm where his mother was seated. "Lighten up" she said with a smile. "I bet you'd fall off your chair if momma told you she even had her own toy".

Daniel still looked straight at the water. He had just heard his mother make a comment about her son's masturbation and the fact that she owned a vibrator.

"Daniel" said his mother, "Look at me".

Daniel turned slowly to see a playful smile on his mother's face.

"Honey, I didn't mean to embarrass you, but come on. In this day and age I thought that you would be able to view me as more of a friend than just your mother. We never seemed to be able to talk about things like this and, well, sometimes I felt like I needed a friend when you dad left. I would like to have the type of relationship with you where I know I could talk to you about things if I needed someone. I would also hope you would feel the same toward me."

Daniel had never heard his mother talk like this before, but what she was saying was very true. Daniel didn't have that type of relationship with anyone and it would be pretty wonderful if he could have it with the one person that he knew would accept him no matter what.

"It's ok mom," Daniel said. "You just took me by surprise. It would be nice to be able to talk to you like that, it's just a bit awkward."

"I understand totally," she said sporting a loving, but playful smile once again. "Now, tell me the truth Daniel, how many times a day do you play with that thing?"

Daniel got up from his chair and walked toward the pool. He stopped for a moment and looked back. "Only 5 or 6, but I'll make sure I lock the bathroom door to let ya know when I'm pounding away."

Daniel and his mother both laughed before Daniel dove into the cool water of the pool. Getting back to the room, Daniel was still drying off. His mother had chosen not to get in because she thought the water a bit too cold for her tastes. Daniel grabbed a few clothes from his bag and heading into the bathroom. "I wanna get out of this wet stuff first," he said over his shoulder to his mom.

"Go right ahead sweetie" she replied. On his way, Daniel fumbled with his clothes dropping a few on the floor. He scooped them back up and headed into the bathroom. His swim trunks still stuck to him like glue as he peeled them off and hung them on the towel rack just outside the shower stall. He stood naked in front of the small vanity inside the bathroom looking at himself. Daniel enjoyed being naked. He thought it a bit naughty. He remembered that as a young child he always used to take off his clothes and run around the house naked. His mother always had fits trying to keep him clothed.

Daniel moved over to the toilet having to empty a full bladder of the Cokes that he and his mother had poolside. He closed his eyes as his bladder relaxed and the stream of urine started.

"Never could keep clothes on you" said his mother from the now open doorway. Daniel's eyes opened wide and turned to see his mother smiling at him.

"MOM" he exclaimed trying to hide himself.

"Watch it or your gonna wet the whole floor" his mother laughed.

She was right, he couldn't really cover himself and still urinate. He also couldn't just stop midstream.

"What are you doing?" Daniel asked frantically.

"Just chill out. My God. It isn't like it's anything I haven't seen. You dropped a sock." Said his mother raising the lone sock where Daniel could see.

He was still urinating and staring his mother in the face with embarrassment. Then he saw her eyes move from his down toward the toilet. Again he tried to cover himself but almost splattered urine everywhere.

"Daniel, put your hands down," said his mother. "You're being ridiculous and you're making a mess."

Daniel let his hands down by his side giving his mother full view of his penis. She actually moved in a bit closer to get a better look.

"Do you shave down there?" she asked still inspecting his font side.

"No. I'm just naturally bald in that one spot," Daniel said sarcastically.

"No need to get snippy" his mother replied as Daniel finally stopped urinating and grabbed for his shorts on the vanity.

"Is that what's in these days?" his mother asked continuing the interview.

"I don't know mom," said Daniel quickly pulling on his shorts without bothering with his underwear.

"Well then why do you do it?"

"I just think it looks nicer," Daniel said pulling on his tee shirt. "It looks a lot better than having everything bush out like that," he said nodding toward his mother's crotch. Daniel's tone was still a bit harsh being upset and embarrassed like that.


His mother looked down and took note of her own frontal area and seemed to understand what Daniel was getting at. She looked back up and placed the sock on the vanity. "I see what you mean" she said quietly and stepped back and closed the door. Daniel's embarrassment and upset turned to shame. He knew that he had just upset his mother by criticizing a part of her body when she was just starting to feel attractive and alive again. He quickly finished dressing and went out into the other room. He saw his mother standing in front of the mirror staring at her groin.

"Mom, please…." Daniel started.

"Daniel," she said calmly, "It's ok. I know you said what you said when you were angry, but at least it was honest".

"Yea mom, but, I mean, you still look good" he said apologetically.

"Can I ask you something Daniel?" she said still looking at her frontal region.

"Sure mom."

"Did you bring those clippers you use to trim your hair?" she said turning toward Daniel with a smile.

"Sure mom" Daniel said heading over toward his bag. His fished down to the bottom and grabbed the clippers and turned and presented them to his mom.

"Thanks honey" she said as she grabbed her robe from the bed. She went to her suitcase and grabbed a razor and some shaving gel and headed toward the bathroom. "Back in a bit" she said with a smile.

Daniel felt a little awkward about the situation, but was glad that his mother was not upset and he didn't hurt her. He plopped down on the bed and flipped on the tube with the remote. He heard the clippers buzzing and going to work at his mother's patch and smiled as he thought about how cool his mother had become. He wasn't sure he knew any fifty-year old women sporting a shaved pussy.

A few moments later he heard the shower running. Five minutes later he heard the water stop. His mother dried off quickly and came back into the room wearing the white robe. She placed the clippers on the dresser and turned back toward Daniel.

"Now maybe you won't be afraid to go to the pool with me anymore" she said with a smile. Daniel smiled back.

"Honey, there is one thing though…"

"What's that mom?" Daniel asked.

"Well, the front part was pretty easy, but the back part was really hard to get to." She explained. I'd like to have it all smooth. So, I figure since I checked out your shaving job, you could maybe help me with mine"

Before Daniel couldn't say a word, his mother untied her robe and let it fall to the floor. Daniel's eyes stood transfixed on the robe at her feet afraid to look up. His mother was now standing right beside the bed, not two feet from him, and completely naked.

"Oh Daniel" his mother said playfully. "Honey, your going to have to see me naked to do this for me. Take a look at my body, get it out of your system and let's do this. I'm sure I'm not the first naked woman you have seen."

Daniel slowly raised his eyes and gazed over his mother's body. She still had rather nice legs. She had a bit of weight on her hips and thighs, but it was actually very nicely proportioned. He noticed her once hair covered pussy was nicely bare and he could just barely make out the pink folds. She also had a bit of extra weight on her stomach, but Daniel still did not see anything that he didn't find exciting. Her breasts were not huge, but nice and large with pink nipples. They hung down a bit and for the first time, Daniel felt a slight movement in his shorts.

"Well now, I'm flattered," said his mother. "I thought it would just be a quick glance and then a look of disappointment".

"No mom, you look great." Daniel said enthusiastically.

Daniel's mom sat down right next to him on the bed. She ran her fingers through his hair. "That's very nice of you to say sweetie".

"Now, how do you want me?" she asked.

"What?" Daniel said dumbfounded.

"How do you want me to sit so that you can get the parts that I need you to shave?" his mother asked still running her fingers through his hair.

"Uh, well, I guess you could just lie down on the bed." Daniel said sitting up.

"Ok," she said stretching out flat as Daniel scooted off the bed.

"The razor and the gel are still in the shower. And grab a wet wash cloth and dry towel while you are in there" she instructed.

Daniel went to the bathroom to gather the needed supplies. He still couldn't believe his mother was in the other room lying naked waiting for him to return.

Upon his return, he looked down at the bed. He saw his mother lying there face down and Daniel had his first inappropriate thought. He was actually attracted to the woman he saw lying naked on the bed. He even went so far as to think that he wanted to have sex with her. He wanted to strip off all his clothes and take her from behind. He couldn't believe what he was thinking. He felt so wrong about it, but still had the urge to be inside her. He took in a deep breath and tried to regain control. If he ever expressed something like that to her, he knew it would devastate her. He felt so close to her now and didn't want to ruin the friendship they were beginning to build.

He climbed back on the bed and his mother spread her legs slightly so he could sit between them. He placed the towel, washcloth and razor aside and squirted out some gel on his hand.

"Um, I think I need you to raise up" Daniel said.

"How so honey?" asked his mom.

"Get up on your knees and then bend back down forward" Daniel instructed.

"You mean so just my ass is in the air?" she asked.

"Uh, yea" Daniel responded. His mom did as he instructed.

"Um, now I need you to spread your legs some more" he said nervously.

"I bet you never thought you'd say that to your mother" she said with a laugh.

"Yea" Daniel exclaimed back with a nervous laugh. Daniel placed his left hand gently on his mother's left ass cheek. He then started to apply the gel to the areas that he could see that she had missed. When Daniel started applying the gel, he wasn't sure, but he thought he had heard a slight moan from his mother. After applying the gel to all the areas that he could see needed to be attended to, he picked up the razor and carefully went to work. First, he took care of the delicate areas just beside the folds of her pussy. After a quick inspection of the underside, he picked up the wet washcloth and wiped the area clean. When he did so, a spasm of pleasure went through his mother and caused her to let out a slight moan. He inspected once more and found the area completely bare. He then lathered up the area just inside her ass cheeks. He thought that his mother had just purchased a new razor because it seemed to glide very easily and make quick work of the task at hand. With his left-hand, Daniel gently applied pressure to his mother's ass cheek spreading her open to get to the harder to reach areas. It now sounded as if every stroke of the razor caused his mother to squirm a bit and let out a slight noise.

Daniel applied a bit more of the gel to the inside of his mother's right ass cheek. He moved his left hand over to her right ass cheek and then again applied the pressure necessary to open her up a bit. As Daniel began to shave the tender area directly around his mother's anus, he felt her shudder a bit and let out another slight moan. With every stroke of the razor and every moan heard from his mother, Daniel became more and more excited. When Daniel had finished his careful work, it seemed as if his mother was still shaking a bit from the experience.

Daniel placed the razor aside and picked up the wet washcloth once more. He carefully wiped clean all the areas around her anus. He then moved his hand down between her legs to give the area one final swipe. When Daniel did this, his hand had been stopped by something else. As he moved his hand away and let the washcloth fall to the side he lowered his head to see exactly what he had hit. Daniel stared in amazement as he now realized that the shudders and shakes that his mother was experiencing were not from the swipes of his razor, but from the strokes of his mother playing with herself.

subpup
subpup
22 Followers
12