A Mother's Promise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean..... right here? In front of you?" I asked.

"Yes. That's exactly what I mean." She said. "If you don't want to, that's totally fine, but if not, these are going to have to go directly into the washer so I can get them started. I'm surprised they aren't home already."

All of a sudden, it was like each pair of the beautiful and soft panties were calling my name, screaming out to me and urging me to pick them up. I looked down at the pile and saw several pairs that looked like they would do the trick. I visualized myself taking each one in hand and sniffing them until I found the perfect pair with the best smell and whacking my hard cock until I came. It would mean she would see me, though... she would see my hard penis, she would see me masturbate and she would see me shoot my cum.

I looked at her and she smiled. She crossed her arms over her chest and asked "What's it gonna be, Bobby? Either right here and right now, or hope you're lucky enough to find a pair that excites you sometime later?"

I can't believe I was really thinking about doing it. Sure, I wanted to sniff each of the panties, but, was I really okay with letting my Mom watch me jerk myself off?

"Come on," she said, "I've got an idea. Let's try this...... if it's too uncomfortable for you, just say so and we can stop."

She turned me toward the table where the panties were. "Close your eyes," she said, "and don't open them until I tell you, okay?"

"Okay." I said. What did she have in mind?

"Now, while your eyes are closed," she told me, "I'll put each of these pairs under your nose and you give them a quick sniff and tell me to either change to a different pair or keep them there. Once you find a pair you like, then we can think about the next step. Is that a plan?"

I told her that was fine. No problem at all. So far, my jeans were still on and it looked like I had the option to call it off if I wanted to. But, I simply wasn't mentally prepared when she placed the first pair under my nose. As I pulled back and my eyes shot open, I saw that she was holding the inside crotch of one of the pairs directly under my nose. "Hey, no fair. You're peeking!" She said.

I closed my eyes and took in a deep sniff...... "Well," she laughed, "what do you think? Should I put these in the 'keep' pile or throw it in the washer?"

I felt her move to my left side and put her right arm around my shoulders. Holding the panties with her left hand, she pushed them into my nostrils giving me the full effect of the panties. I didn't know if they were Linda's panties, or her own panties. Quite honestly, I didn't even care.

"You took too long, Buster," she says, "into the washer for these." I felt her twist behind me and I guessed she tossed that pair into the washer. Within a few more seconds, another pair was thrust up to my nostrils. As she held it there, I took in a long sniff.

"Holy Fuck!" I thought. "These were awesome!" My cock jumped in my pants and my senses started to swirl. I didn't care that my Mom was standing right next to me, I had to reach down and adjust myself. My cock, now throbbing and straining in my jeans, was beyond the point of cooperating.

As she pulled the panties from under my nose I couldn't stop myself from saying "No!"

"Oh, so you like these?" She asked and I felt her put the panties back under my nostrils.

"Oh.... Yeah." I answered. I felt her hold them tighter against my nose so all of my senses were rapt by the aroma emanating from the panties. "You really like these?" She asked.

I was torn between embarrassment and horniness, humiliation and ecstasy. But these panties were really something. "Are these the ones?" She asked.

It was the point of truth for me..... it was the 'Go / NoGo' point. My throat was swollen and my mouth was dry..... I couldn't speak because if I did, I knew that I was going to agree...... I could only nod to her and that's what I did, nodding my head up and down as if quietly acknowledging what was going to happen next.

I felt her begin to rub my shoulders and neck with her right hand. Still holding the musky panties to my nose, she whispered in my ear. "Keep your eyes closed, Bobby.... and undo the top button of your jeans..... don't do anything more than that..... just unbutton the top button."

As if I was hypnotized, my hands found their way to the front of my pants and I undid the button of my jeans. She momentarily moved the panties from under my nose causing a blast of fresh air to get into my nostrils followed by a strong burst of feminine smell as she pushed the fabric back up against my nose.

"You doing okay so far?" she asked. I still couldn't speak... I'm not sure why my vocal cords were frozen, but I was too turned on to stop what was happening. My thoughts kept bouncing back and forth between my Mom about to see me masturbate and what those panties were doing to me...... driving me almost into a frenzy. I could only nod my head, 'Yes', I was okay.

"Undo the buttons on your fly now," she whispered, "nothing more... just undo the buttons... that's all."

Again, just as before, my hands mysteriously moved to my jeans and without even so much of a trace of a delay, I pulled the buttons on my jeans loose one at a time. Once they were all undone, I felt my jeans sag on my hips and I knew that with one false move, they would tumble down, leaving me standing with a hard-on in front of my mother, covered only in my underwear. My cock throbbed when it felt the pressure of my jeans release around my hips, and I heard a sharp intake of breath from my Mom. I stood there, though, eyes closed, sniffing the panties she held to my nose waiting for the next step in this game of masturbation 'Chicken'.

"Do you want to keep going?" She asked, followed by "You can stop if you want. And if you go on, I promise this will stay just between us, Bobby."

"Fuck!" I thought. Was this some kind of sexual torture she learned somewhere? Perhaps some game she played with my father or some long lost boyfriend from her past? For heaven's sake, this was my Mom! She was inciting a sexual fever in me I couldn't explain.

But, I wasn't thinking with my big head anymore. My cock was calling all the shots now. To make matters worse, she kept moving the panties under my nose so a fresh spot in the crotch of the panties could find it's way into my nostrils.... I was a goner..... Once again, I nodded 'yes'.

"Oh, no," she said, "this time you need to answer me yes or no, I want you to say it so you understand what you're doing."

As soon as she completed her sentence, I found myself answering "Yes."

I felt her move against me and move in closer – still rubbing my back and shoulders with her right hand as she held the panties to my nose with her left. "Ok then..... keep your eyes closed and push your jeans down and let them fall. Go ahead... don't think about it too much, just do it...."

I knew that if I did this... if I pushed my pants down..... there was no turning back. Once I did this, I was going to go all the way. I felt a flush of excitement as I quickly pushed them down, feeling my cock twitch and the pure strength and hardness of my cock gave me a powerful feeling of confidence. Any embarrassment and humiliation I might have had was completely gone and I was excited at the thought of getting myself off. On top of that, the reality of her seeing me was now extremely exciting. It was weird, but, I silently accepted the fact that she was going to see me do it and I had to admit to myself that I wanted her to see me do it.

"Bobby, you have to do the rest yourself from here on out," she said, "I don't want you to look back at this and see it as something I talked you into or made you do. If you want to continue, knowing full well I'm standing right next to you, then now is the time. Just pull your underwear down to your knees and get busy."

She kept rubbing me, but her touch was lighter now and she seemed to be softly concentrating on my neck. It seemed like an eternity, but I know it was only a few seconds before I made the final decision. It seemed like I was moving in slow motion as my hands went to the waistband of my cotton briefs and pushed them down. I felt my cock sway out and back as I bent to push them all the way down.

Standing there with my cock obviously in full view of my mother, a flood of pleasure engulfed me as I imagined what I must look like.... my pants around my ankles and my undies pulled down to my knees, just as she told me to do..... I felt so proud standing there.... my hard cock straining up, pointing toward the ceiling..... OMG!! Was she looking at my cock? I hoped so. I couldn't bear to open my eyes, but the soft gasp that escaped her lips told me she was indeed looking.

Her words were very soft in my ear as she said "Remember, no matter what happens, just keep your eyes closed.... Go ahead now, Bobby, you know what to do. Just do what feels good."

I reached out and took my cock in my right hand and started stroking it. What a rush this was, masturbating in front of my mom while she's holding used panties to my nose. I stroked myself slowly at first, stopping every now and then to grasp my cock tightly and point it over toward her.... was she looking? Could she tell I was trying to hold it out and show her?

"Feel the tip of your penis, Bobby....... all the way at the end." She said. "Feel that slippery wet stuff?" I felt the end of my cock and sure enough, it was wet. I felt the consistency, rubbing it between my thumb and first finger, realizing what it was.

"See," she said, "Open your eyes for a minute and see how much is there."

I opened my eyes and looked down as she pulled the panties away from my nose. Rubbing the tip of my swollen cock head, I turned to look at her. The look on my mother's face took my breath away. Her gaze was way beyond staring and she was slowly leaning down..... her head getting closer and closer to my cock until she stopped about 18 inches from it.

Finally, she turned her head up to look at me. We stared at each other for a few seconds until she raised herself back up and repositioned the panties under my nose so I got a fresh whiff of pussy. "You're doing fine, Bobby. Don't hold back now, we don't have a lot of time. Close your eyes again and enjoy this. Go all the way. I know you want to."

I felt her shift her weight into me a little, pressing my left arm between her breasts as she snuggled me into her. I heard her take a sharp intake of breath as I grasped tightly around my cock and milked it to make more precum come out. I held my cock out deliberately for a few seconds and jutted my hips forward for the sole purpose of letting her see it and I wondered if she was enjoying this as much as I was. My mind wandered as I thought about what she was thinking as she watched me. I grew harder at the thought of her getting turned on..... of her maybe even touching me.... my cock surged and I felt my fingers dripping with the thick precum.

Playing with the pre-cum, I discovered I was leaking liberally and I could completely coat the head of my cock. "It's so slippery and there's so much." I said, moaning my first real words since we sat at the table where I confessed my masturbatory habits.

She leaned close to my ear and in a very soft whisper she said "Hmm, yes, I see. I think I've got you beat, though."

Whoa! Did I hear that correctly? Unbelievable! My mother is wet? Right now? Watching me? She's wet? Oh, man.... How much would I give to see that? In fact, how much would I give to see her in her wet panties? Or to have her wet panties? Or watch her masturbate? Or see her naked? To see her pussy? This was so unbelievable... so hot letting her watch me masturbate and knowing she's getting turned on, too.

My paced immediately picked up and I started stroking my hard cock with determination. My eyes were squinted and my hand started to fly over my steel. "What are you thinking about?" She asked.

My hand kept at it as she asked again "Bobby, tell me what you're thinking right now? Don't think of what to say, just tell me..... just say it..."

"You," I blurted out, "you watching me do this..... your panties....your wet panties, and your wet pussy... seeing you naked and watching you masturbate and letting me masturbate while I watch you....." I was panting, gasping for breath and I knew I was starting to get close.

"Hmm," she said, "So, you like me holding these panties for you to smell?"

I nodded my head up and down to say 'Yes'.

"And you like me standing next to you and watching, don't you?" She asked.

I managed to say "Yes" in between breaths and then she asked "Would you like me to watch you again sometime?"

Again I answered "Yes."

"And you're not embarrassed for Mommy to see you naked or masturbating?" She asked.

It was kind of a shock to hear her refer to herself as 'Mommy', but, it turned me on to hear her say it and I shook my head from side to side and said "No".

"And your thinking about my panties right now," she prompted, "and wondering if they are wet, aren't you?"

"Oh, yeah... oh yeah." I panted.

"And you want to see Mommy in her panties?" She asked.

I was stroking my cock at a fever pitch, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I spewed cum all over. "Yes, Yes..... Oooohhhhh, I'm starting to get close now, I can feel it..."

"You probably want to see me masturbate in my panties, don't you.... and then take them off and hand them to you so you can smell my wetness while you look at Mommy's pussy while you masturbate..... would you like that?"

"Oh, Mom," I gasped for air, "Yes..... yes, I would really like that."

She pushed the panties she was holding tighter against my nostrils and I took a big sniff in response. "Bobby, the panties under your nose are the same ones I was wearing the day I found the panties hidden in your drawer..... I was so wet that day, Bobby... I even touched myself wearing them..... I masturbated in the panties you are smelling right now. Do you like the way your Mommy smells?"

Her statement sent me directly over the edge. I began to moan as I felt the build up start to overpower me. "Oh yes..... oh yes... oh yes.... Oh, Mom......"

"Come on Bobby," she said, "show me how you do it..... show me how you cum when you're smelling my panties.... open your eyes now and make yourself cum."

I opened my eyes and immediately looked at my mother standing just to the left of me. Her head was bent down staring at my cock. I couldn't hold back any more as it began to erupt like a huge pressure bomb going off inside of me. My climax started literally at the tip of my cock and I could feel it brace itself for the explosion.

Round after round of cum spewed out, spraying all over the panties lying in front of me on the table. I felt it all over my cock... all over my hands.... on my legs and I saw stray drops fly her way, too.

It was the longest and strongest cum I had ever had up to that point in my life. She kept saying "Oh, Bobby... Oh, Bobby..... Oh, Bobby..." while I was spraying everything in sight with my cum. I was both embarrassed and proud of the volume of cum I produced, but seeing the look on her face as the last few jets of cum shot out, all the embarrassment faded as I sensed that she was pleased.

When my eruption was done and the cum was just dribbling out of my cock, and she guided me to one of the chairs we sat in earlier. "Just relax now, Sweetheart.... close your eyes and try to catch your breath. Let Mommy clean you up........."

End of Chapter 2. Next: Mom grants Bobby's wish.

12