A Mother's Promise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, aren't you the curious one?" she said to me. Then she smiled and said "Ah, I bet I know what it is. You're getting all hard and turned on again, aren't you?"

When I didn't answer her, she looked at me and said "Come on, admit it.... you are.... aren't you?"

"Yeah, and like that's such a big surprise?" I replied. "Of course I am."

"Oh, Bobby...what are we going to do with you?" She was shaking her head as she spoke.

"Don't change the subject, Mom," I said, "what kind of stuff did you guys do.... you and Uncle Mike and Aunt Brenda."

"Okay, a few more minutes and then I need to get upstairs with your father," she answered, "I'm not going to miss out."

"Okay," she continued, "well once I finally realized he was taking my panties almost daily, I used to leave them out for him to find – laying out on my bed or on the floor. Sometimes, I would barge into his room without knocking and catch him with them and then act like I was surprised, giggle a little, take a quick look and turn to leave. We didn't have locks on the doors, and he would usually just lay there, playing with himself. Finally, one time when I did that, I just closed the door behind me and stayed in the room."

"What did he do?" I asked.

"Well, he just kept doing it. He didn't stop. He even rolled over toward me so I could see better." She told me. "So I stayed in there and watched him. It was like I was frozen watching him rub my panties on his face, knowing he was smelling me while he masturbated. He was looking at me and I was looking at him...... we didn't really say anything, either – we didn't need to. He wanted me to stay and watch him as much as I wanted to stay and watch."

"I ended up staying in there for about thirty minutes," she said, "just standing there by the door while he stroked himself up and down."

"Whoa," I said, "how many times did you do things like that?"

"I'm not sure, but...... a lot. I used to love watching him do that," she said, "and we used to do it all the time. He even talked me into getting Brenda to watch him, too. Sometimes, we would give him our panties...... and......."

"What?" I said.

".... we would ask him wear them," she said, "sometimes we would make him wear them all day if we were alone in the house or over at Brenda's. He'd be hard all day and we would tell him to play with himself and he would. I've never known anyone that could masturbate as much as he could."

"He was an exhibitionist, Bobby. And we were his voyeurs. It was kind of our private little club and it went on for years," she told me, adding "including all the way through college and once he got his own apartment, I couldn't even count the times we were all over there together."

I was totally blown away with my Mom's nasty confession about Uncle Mike and Aunt Brenda, but, I had to ask just one more question........ "Mom," I asked, "did you guys ever do any touching or 'anything' together?"

"I think that's quite enough for now, Bobby. Maybe we can talk about it more tomorrow, but for now, I'm going up to bed before your father falls asleep on me. Sweet dreams."

And then without saying anymore, she stood up, walked over to the door, opened it and started to leave. Before she disappeared, though, she turned and winked at me saying "don't forget the hand lotion."

I sat there at the kitchen table and thought about her and Uncle Mike and Aunt Brenda. My mind filled the silence of the kitchen with thoughts about all the different ways she might have intentionally turned him on, left her panties for him, maybe even stripping them off in front of him and handing them directly to him. Maybe she and Aunt Brenda both gave them their panties and watched at the same time. Maybe they played with themselves while they watched...... maybe they played with each other while they watched...... maybe they played with Uncle Mike! Holy shit!

It just seemed so unreal – hearing my mom talk about all of it with such openness. I don't think she was making this stuff up, just the look in her face told me she remembered it fondly. Of course, it was hugely erotic to me, too. I had been constantly hard since our escapade in the laundry room and she seemed to enjoy keeping me worked up. The only thing I couldn't figure out was why it was all happening.

And to add to all that, my poor cock was still throbbing – as it had been virtually all day long. I looked at the hand lotion and made a decision to take it up to my room and enjoy the wet panties she gave me earlier – the same ones we put in the baggie to keep them 'fresh'– the ones that cradled her wet pussy so snugly – the ones she intentionally gave me to 'enjoy later'. The ones she knew I would use tonight when I masturbated. That was such a powerful thought – to know that your own mother had given you her panties with the full knowledge I was going to sniff them and make myself cum.

As I opened the door separating the kitchen from the rest of the house, I noticed that the whole house was dark and silent. All the lights were off and I couldn't hear a sound.

Walking up the stairs, there was no light coming from under my sister's door and my parent's door was closed. I snuck up next to their door and listened, hoping to hear the sounds of sex, but I couldn't hear anything.

Making my way into my own room, I closed the door. At first, I locked it – not wanting to be disturbed once I got started with what I knew I was going to do. But, reflecting back on my mom's comments about how she walked in on her brother while he was masturbating, I found myself deliberating the pros and cons of leaving my door unlocked while I masturbated. Maybe, I thought, if I left the door unlocked, there was some chance my sister might come in and 'catch' me... or maybe mom might come in and 'catch' me. My cock leaped at the thought of one of them coming in, so – I reached over and unlocked the door. I even considered leaving the door open a tiny bit, but felt that was just a little too risky.

Sitting down on the bed, I held the baggie containing my mom's wet panties in my trembling hands. Carefully, I opened the baggie just a little and held it up to my nose. I was completely overwhelmed and pleased by the smell – her smell. "Oh, damn," I thought, "this is going to be good."

I stripped off all my clothes, but left my sister's panties on. Mom was right about them – they didn't bother me at all, and I definitely liked the way the felt on me. I guess I would have expected to have some deep guilt feelings or regret about wearing them, but, I didn't. Not one bit. I even put them back on after my shower and could have changed out of them numerous times through the day..... but I didn't. It was exciting to wear them. It was erotic. And more than anything else, somehow, I knew my mom wanted me to wear them, or at least try them out. Did I keep them on for her..... or, for myself? Hmm.... At this point, I didn't care.

I pulled the sheets back on my bed and sat down. Reaching for the baggie that held my masturbatory treasure, I reached in and carefully pulled out her panties. Holding them under my nose, my other hand went directly to my nylon covered cock. I closed my eyes and remembered how I first saw these panties on her this morning when she stood before me as I lowered her shorts. When they first came into view, I remembered the way her mound puffed out and how they were creased in between her lips. She let me nuzzle into her, pushing my face into them. They were so wet! And when she let me slip them down her legs – I couldn't stop myself from rubbing my cock again in front of her. I wanted to replay that whole scene in my head again and again and again. For whatever reason, I didn't see her as my mother – I didn't see any of it as incestuous – I saw her as a desirable and sexy woman. To that end, I would do just about anything with her, or for her. She turned me on that much.

Turning my attention back to the panties in my hand, I began to hold them directly my nose. Even before they got close, I could smell her aroma. It was heavenly. With my eyes closed, I could still feel a small wet spot on the gusset as I rubbed them under my nose and across my lips. This was it – this was what I waited for all day - these were the panties she was wearing when she led me through my earlier masturbation with her, she had pressed them into her slit where they absorbed her pussy juice. She had even cum in them and then let me take them off of her – for the sole purpose of feeding my masturbation fantasy – right here and right now. HOLY FUCK!

I laid back on the bed and made myself comfortable, arranging myself in a manner so that I would be completely exposed if my sister walked in or if my mother happened to open the door to check on me. "Yeah, wishful thinking" I told myself.

Wanting to make it last as long as possible, I tried to refrain from initially touching myself too much, but failed. I found myself rubbing my erection through the nylon panty I was wearing – up and down – feeling the shaft of my cock through the soft material and gripping it from time to time.

Laying the gusset of her panties across my nose, I let go of my cock and tried to simply relax and just take in her smell, but, I couldn't. I had to touch myself. I had to stroke it. I was being driven to do it. Maybe it was exactly how mom explained it – males are simply drawn to the female scent. Maybe it's just Mother Nature. Maybe it's just an animalistic reaction. I wasn't sure what it was – but for whatever reason, I had to masturbate as I took in the smell. So much for taking my time and enjoying the gift of her panties!

With my mind now made up, I reached over to pick up the small bottle of hand lotion and slipped my sisters panties down my legs, and off. Tucking them under my pillow, I opened up the hand lotion and poured some onto the head of my cock and started to rub it around my cock shaft. Oh, yes.... this was nice.... this was really nice. I would inhale deeply through my nose, savoring the smell as my hand worked around the crown of my cock and then finally, up and down – massaging my hard cock in a very deliberate way.

I closed my eyes and started to fantasize as I jacked myself. I thought about my mother standing beside the bed dressed only in her panties watching me masturbate, maybe even sitting down next to me and whispering encouraging words in my ear to excite me while I did it. I thought about her reaching out and touching my cock softly – maybe even jacking me while I laid there. I thought about her taking my cock in her mouth and sucking it, and about me touching her as I laid there.

As my mind whirred, I started to fantasize about a situation where she would undress me and make me stand in front of her naked with a growing hard-on. That fantasy fed into another fantasy where she undressed me in front of her and someone else, and then having me remain naked as they looked at me and talked about my erection. The whole idea of being exposed in front of my mother was making me crazy. Maybe she would give me a pair of her panties and instruct me to masturbate for her or for her guests.... then keep me naked for their pleasure. Oh, the thought of being naked in front of her was overpowering and as I continued to stroke my hard cock, I edged closer and closer to my long awaited explosion.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore – with my hand flying up and down my rock hard cock and her fragrant panties laying across my nose, I erupted with a huge spray of cum that shot all over my chest, a few drops even hitting my chin. I was gasping for air as I lay there.... her panties still across my face, my hand and cock covered with hand lotion and ropes of cum strewn across my chest.

It wasn't long before I caught my breath. But lying there, I started to feel some remorse for my nasty actions and flashed back to the laundry room when earlier she held her panties under my nose. Oh, shit – my cock began to swell again, just thinking about what we had done..... together, both of us – not just me and not just her. What the hell was I doing? How perverted was this? How could I have these strong sexual attractions to my own mother?

Realizing I couldn't change what already happened, I left the solitude of my bedroom and went into the bathroom to clean the warm sperm off my chest and rinse the hand lotion off my cock. Man, my cock really had a work out today..... I need to give it a rest for a few hours.

Once back in my bedroom, I pushed mom's panties under my pillow for safe keeping. At the same time, I retrieved my sister's panties, stepped into them and pulled them up my legs and adjusted them for a comfortable fit. As if a magic button was pressed, I was hard once again and had to pause and smile to myself wondering if girls got turned on when they were wearing panties.

Laying down and covering myself with the sheet and light blanket, the events of the day took a hold of me and I drifted off to a nice restful sleep, dreaming about mom's soft panties and my climbing desire to explore, touch, and lick her there – between her legs.

I woke up to the sounds of foot steps in the hallway outside my door. Looking over at the clock, it was 5:35 AM. "Hmm," I thought, "I bet dad and sis are about to leave." My supposition was proven right when the floor to my room began to hum in time with the garage door opener. Yep, they must be leaving now.

It wasn't long before I heard a light tap on my door. With the red numbers of my clock providing the only light, I tilted my head up toward the door to listen. I heard another tap and then I heard the door knob start to turn.

The door opened just a few inches before I said lightly "Mom?" Hearing me call her, the door opened widely and I saw her figure, silhouetted by the soft light from her room, come close to the bed.

"Bobby," she said, "are you awake?"

"Yeah," I said, "did they leave yet?"

I watched as she approached my bed and sat on the edge. I felt her hand move under the sheet and come to rest gently between my legs. Without thinking, I spread my legs and lay back as she ran her hands over my cock and balls. "You're still wearing your sister's panties?" She asked.

"Uh, well," I started, "I fell asleep with them on, and I......"

"It's okay, Bobby," she interrupted, "I think it's sweet. You like them, don't you?"

I swallowed hard as I answered. "Yeah, I think so. I mean they feel good and....."

"They make you hard, don't they?" She asked.

She was stroking me lightly, running her hand over my panty covered cock and balls. I was hard again and her fingers were tracing my cock as it bulged against the thin material. "You're so much like my brother, Bobby – so much like your Uncle."

Her voice was soft as she spoke, now grasping my cock, saying "You used to like sleeping next to me when you were younger..... would you like to come get in bed and sleep next to me again?"

12