A Mother's Promise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pace of my stroking quickened, aided by her wet surprise and the fact that she was moving her drenched panties over my mouth and nose. She paused for a moment with them against my lips and without thinking, I parted my lips and sucked some of the material into my mouth. Again, I heard her make a stifled gasp. "Oh, Bobby......"

I sucked the material for several minutes, tasting the fullness of her juices and feeling myself get harder and harder as I stroked my cock. "Don't make yourself cum to soon," she said, "we have hours to play.... there's no rush."

So I relaxed into a nice jackoff rhythm with her lightly stroking my hair and moving her drenched panties from my lips to my nose. All the while she was telling me how much she loved to see a man masturbate, how much it turned her on to see and feel a cock.... and how thankful she was that I was her son. All of a sudden, her sexy talk started to focus on me.

"You like this, don't you?" She asked.

"Oh yeah." I answered.

"Don't talk, baby" she replied, "just nod your head."

"You like smelling my panties?" She asked.

I nodded my head 'yes'.

"And, you've smelled your sister's panties, too, haven't you?"

Again, I nodded 'yes'.

"I don't mind," she said, "you can have mine anytime you want, but you have to be careful with your sister's."

I nodded.

"I like watching you do this, baby.... turning you on and letting you fantasize." She told me. "And, you looked so cute in those little panties..... you really liked them didn't you?"

I nodded again.

"And you want mommy to dress you up in cute panties, don't you?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Will you be a good boy and play with yourself for me, too?" She asked me.

Of course, I nodded that I would.

She continued to rub the panties over my face, pausing for a few moments with them over my nose and then over my lips. She seemed to be playing a game with me, teasing me by letting me breathe them in and taste them only for a few seconds at a time. I was starting to go into overload and my breathing picked up and so did the speed of my hand as it flew up and down on my cock.

"Are you getting close, baby?" She asked.

I nodded that I was.

"Then stop... stop right now," she said as she placed her hand over mine.

"Relax for a minute," she told me, "just relax and let it subside."

As she held my hand still, she began to talk to me again.

"You told me you were thinking about being naked in front of me. Does that turn you on? Would you like to do that for a while in the morning before they get home?" She asked.

I started to move my hand on my cock, but, she held me still. "Would you?" She asked again.

"Yes," I answered, "If that's okay with you."

"Well," she replied, "What if someone came by? You would be naked. What if I had to let them in? They might see you...."

I started to move my hand again, and again she stopped me.

"Settle down, baby, you're getting yourself all worked up again and you're going to make yourself cum before I give you your next surprise." She said. "So, what about that.... what if I let someone in when you were naked. Would that be okay?"

"I guess I couldn't do anything about it." I answered.

"But, it would turn you on, wouldn't it, baby? You would like that, wouldn't you? You would want to grab yourself and masturbate while we watched. You couldn't help yourself, right? " She asked.

This time I didn't care if she was holding my hand still or not. My cock was throbbing and pulsing. I started to stroke it and this time she let go. "It would be alright with me if you did," she said, "I would let you show yourself and make yourself cum if that's what you really wanted to do."

As I masturbated, she continued speaking to me, edging me on and giving me so many things to think about that thoughts and fantasies were flying in and out of my head faster than I could process any of them.

"Now, what about your sister?" She asked, "What if Linda was here sometime and you were naked? Would you let her watch, too? Would you let her see your cock all hard and dripping precum.... maybe even stand in front of her and cum while she watched?"

"Oh, shit, Mom!" I cried, "You're going to make me cum if you don't stop."

"Its okay, Bobby," she said, "Go ahead and let it happen but keep your eyes closed now... just think about how surprised she would be to see her brother's big, hard cock."

That was a vision I hadn't thought about until now, but, it was filling my mind with opportunities and fantasies that hadn't been there before.

"Pull your knees up more, baby..... I want to touch you down there." I heard her say.

I did as she asked, still keeping my eyes closed. I was fantasizing about being naked and masturbating myself in front of someone. Suddenly, I felt a cool touch between my legs. It felt wet. It was her fingers and they were traveling down between my legs to my butt. Oh, my gawd.... to my butt hole!

Startled, my eyes shot open and I lifted my head to see what was going on down there.

"Relax, baby, you're going to enjoy this." She said. "Just relax and trust me. Lay back down and close your eyes and don't stop.... I know you're getting close."

I was too far gone to question her. I laid my head back down on the pillow and started stroking myself again. I felt her fingers touching me, barely pushing into my bottom hole. First a little pressure, then she let up. Then a little more pressure and she would let up again. Soon I could tell that her finger was slipping into me..... it wasn't hurting, it actually felt kind of nice in a strange sort of way.

"Is that okay? Is that hurting you?" She asked.

"No," I said, panting and almost out of breath, "It's fine, Mom."

I felt her finger go in deeper this time and start to wiggle inside of me. Without realizing it, I was pulling my legs up and opening them up wider for her until I felt her finger all the way in. I had never felt anything like this before and it was an amazing feeling. She started to move her finger in and out..... and it wasn't long before I knew I was past the point of stopping.

"Oh, yeah," I moaned, "I'm really getting close now."

"I can feel it, baby... I can feel it, too..... I can feel it with my finger.... You're so close.... go ahead and let it go..... let me see you cum now... show Mommy how her big boy can cum."

It wasn't just her words that caused me to let go, but a combination of everything she had said and done in the last forty five minutes. When I erupted, I felt it swell up deep inside of me and work it's way up from my balls to the tip of my cock. Ropes and ropes of thick, white cum seemed to pour out of me as I thrashed on the bed with her finger in my butt.

"Gawd, Bobby, yeah... come on, shoot your sperm all over us.... show Mommy how you can cum!"

I did exactly what she asked. I sprayed all over my chest and neck, her arm and the pillow I was laying on. The force of the eruption created little pools of cum all over me and all around us. When my climax was over, she pulled her finger out of my butt and I relaxed back into the pillow trying to catch my breath.

When I looked up at her, she was smiling down at me. "Well, was that a good one?"

12