A Mother's Promise Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boundaries?" I asked. "What kind of boundaries?"

"For example," she said, "there would be no unwanted touching and we wouldn't let either of you do or try anything that would hurt you. We also agreed that there would never be any vaginal intercourse. On top of all that, we agreed that neither of us would violate the trust of either of you. That means we wouldn't blab about stuff."

"Bobby, I promise... with all my heart.... I haven't spoken to your father about anything we've said or done." She squeezed my hand and looked right at me and said "And, you have my solemn promise that I won't. But, you see now why I let you inside me. Do you understand now?"

It was a shit load to grasp. Thinking back to the talk Mom and I had yesterday in the laundry room.... even then, I was wondering why she never told Dad when she found her and Linda's panties in my room. If she wanted to bust me, she had an excellent chance to do it then. And yes, when we talked about it, she seemed genuinely understanding when it all came out that I was sniffing their panties when I masturbated. She wasn't mad at all.

"Mom," I asked her, "does this mean Dad is messing around with Linda?"

"Somehow I knew you were going to ask that." She said.

"Truthfully," she continued, "I have no idea. I've never asked him, and he's never said he was or that he wasn't. Your sister has never indicated if he has or hasn't. But, she's well adjusted, smart, emotionally well balanced and completely comfortable with him -- just like she is with you and just like she is with me. He loves her very much, just as he loves you and I know he wouldn't do anything to ever hurt her or take advantage of her. If anything has happened, they've kept it between them selves, and you need to respect their privacy in that. Don't go asking questions or start snooping around. The one you hurt will end up being your sister, and I don't think you want to do that."

"Baby, let me make this real simple for you." She finally said. "If you're curious about sex, or the female body, or the male body or want to talk about stuff or explore things you might have seen or heard about, your father and I are willing to be here for you and it will be kept private and within the guidelines your father and I agreed to."

"Hmm, that's kind of mind blowing." I said "You mean if Linda or I just walked up to Dad.... and out of the blue asked if we could, uh... see his penis, he would pull his pants down and show us?"

"Most likely.... probably so.... but somehow I can't imagine him just pulling it out without at least some discussion and doing it in private." She answered. "But, can you tell me.... why do you ask? Do you want to see your father's penis?"

"It was just an example, Mom." I replied.

"Well, I don't think that's so far fetched at all..... I mean.... your sister asked to see my breasts." She said. "I don't see what the difference is if you wanted to see his penis."

"So anything goes except intercourse? Why did you make that rule?" I asked.

"Bobby, be careful not to put words in my mouth." She chided me. "I didn't say anything goes. What I said was 'if there was a need' and 'once you got to be adults' and no 'vaginal' intercourse."

"Okay," I said, "I remember you saying that now. So, why no vaginal intercourse?"

"Because, Bobby..... I love your father and he's my lover. That's something reserved just for him. I've only done that with two guys my whole life. I promised him there would not be a third." She answered.

"Hmm, I see...... I think. So that's why you were okay with touching me and sucking me and me sucking and touching you?"

"Yes," she said, "that's exactly right. One more thing, baby, and this is really important to me. I am not a slut, Bobby. I can help you experience some things, find out what you like and don't like and help you learn about sex so you don't have to experiment in the back seat of a car with some girl that you might get pregnant. I'm still your mother and you have to respect me and treat me as such. Is that fair?"

"Mom," I answered, "I'm sorry for getting all weird on you before and upset about you saying something to Dad. I understand everything you said and I guess I'm pretty lucky to have parents like you."

She leaned forward and kissed me softly on the cheek. "Mom, I appreciate you explaining everything to me, and I understand now. I feel like I want to tell you some things, too..... so, can we talk for a little while longer?"

She smiled and nodded her head. "Sure, baby, you can say whatever you need to say." She said. "Let's just lay together and you can talk. I'll just listen until you're done."

I shuffled from the sideways position I was in, straightened the pillows and laid down. She lay across from me, on my Dad's side, and she turned toward me. When we were settled, she smoothed her long hair back behind her ears and just looked at me..... waiting.

"To tell you the truth," I said looking over at her, "I'm not sure where to begin. I guess I want to say first that I'm sorry for getting upset earlier. I should have trusted you more and I hope you can forgive me for that."

She smiled and stroked my cheek with her hand and played with my hair, pushing it out of my eyes. "It's forgotten, baby." She said.

"Next," I continued, "I wasn't completely honest with you before when I said I'd only seen you naked a couple of times. I also saw you with Dad in your bedroom one night a few months ago. I watched you guys from the hallway when you thought I wasn't home. It was that day you two had gone to Uncle Mike's and I was going to stay over night at Reggie's house with a bunch of friends and Linda was at school. Well, we got too loud and Reggie's Mom got mad at us and told us all to go home."

"Go on." She said.

"So, I thought you guys would be sleeping and I tried to be as quiet as I could, but, when I got in the hallway, your light was on and I heard sounds. Your door was open a few inches and I looked in."

"I see." She said. "How long did you watch?"

"I don't know," I replied, "a long time... maybe 30 or 45 minutes."

"Hmm." She said tentatively. "Bobby, I need to ask you this and I want to you to be honest with me..... what did you see?"

"Mom, it's not like I was trying to sneak around so much as it was I was absolutely unable to turn away. You guys were doing things and saying things and I got turned on watching you..... I couldn't turn away."

"I think I remember the night, Bobby." She said. "We were being frisky because we knew there was no one home. It was wrong for you to watch, I hope you know that. But, I still want you to answer me and tell me what you saw."

"Mom, this is really hard for me to talk about, you know?" I said.

"Yes," she agreed, "I can imagine it is. But, I need to know what you saw and you owe it to me to be honest about it."

"I know," I replied, "I'm just afraid you're going to be mad at me if I tell you."

"I can't change what's happened, Bobby." She said. "You have to take responsibility for your actions. I'm not going to be mad as long as you're honest with me now."

"Okay," I said.

Then I told her everything I saw. How I saw my dad bending over the bed and my mom behind him with a dildo strapped to her waist, fucking him with it, and then how I saw her get on the bed and let Dad fuck her in her ass. I told her everything.

Through out my confession, I found it hard to look at her. But, I was honest and truthful and I told her everything. When I was done, I apologized again for spying on them.

She stared up at the ceiling above the bed for several minutes and then she turned to me. "Bobby, when you get married, you and your wife are probably going to share your fantasies and kinks with each other. You're going to find that every now and then, you'll want to be extra frisky and try to live some of those fantasies out together. Married people do that sometimes just to keep the sparks warm in the bedroom. It's a matter of marriage survival, baby. You won't understand that now, but, you'll understand that when the time comes."

Before I could respond, she continued, saying "I want you to promise me right now you'll never ever say anything about what you saw to anyone else -- that includes your best friend, your girlfriends, your wife, your sister, or your Dad -- absolutely no one."

"Mom, I promise. You have my word on it." I answered.

"Baby," she looked at me with a serious expression on her face, "your father is a very proud and macho kind of man. If he knew you had seen him like that, I can't imagine how he would feel or what he would do. I'm not asking this for me, but I'm asking it for him. It would be devastating for him..... it would break his heart if he knew you saw him in that position."

"No problem, Mom." I said. "It's never changed the way I felt about you or him, anyway."

"I'm glad to hear you say that." She said. "But, I don't want you to have the wrong impression about what you saw that night, either. Let me just put it like this..... normal and everyday people really do have, and, enjoy anal sex. And, regardless of what you might think right now, men can enjoy anal stimulation very much because their prostrate gland is right in there. So, don't get some idea that anal sex is some kind of unusual kinky thing that normal people don't do. Yes, your father and I have anal sex from time to time. I enjoy it and so does he. But his personal likes and desires are his business, not yours."

"Mom, trust me on this, would you?" I asked. "Hey, I already told you I watched that long because I was turned on, not because I thought it was sick. So, neither of you have anything to worry about. I just wanted to tell you about it because I wasn't honest before about how many times I had seen you naked."

"I appreciate your honesty, Bobby. Thank you for telling me." She said. "So, did you stand out in the hallway for forty five minutes and play with yourself the whole time you watched us?"

"Yeah," I answered, "I did."

"I see." She said. "You must have been awful excited to watch for that long. Do you think that's something you might like to try sometime?"

"Anal sex?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," she replied, "do you think you would want to try anal sex?"

"Oh, yeah." I said. "For sure."

"Do you mean giving it or receiving it, or both?" She asked.

"Uh, well.... both... maybe," I said, "it's just......"

She smiled that motherly smile again and asked "Does the thought of having something in your butt scare you, or, turn you on?"

"Both," I said, "I mean.... I liked it when you put your finger in me a little while ago, but, I don't know about something as big as.... you know.... the thing you used with dad.

"How do you feel about having anal sex if you're the giver and not the receiver? Does that turn you on?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah." I said again. "I would definitely like to try that."

"Well there you go," she said, "there's that dependable male double standard again. The good ol' 'cum eating and anal fear' syndrome..... you men are so predictable."

"Yeah, yeah, okay," I said, "can I finish with the things I wanted to tell you now? Can we be serious for a minute?"

"Sure," she said, "I'm sorry, I was just trying to have a little fun. You know I didn't mean anything by that."

"Hey, this is kind of cool, isn't it?" She remarked. "We're learning a lot about each other.... kidding around and all. It's nice that we can share like this."

"I know what you mean. Mom. But, let me finish or else we might as well just stay up and have breakfast and play panty dress up all day."

"Oh, I can see you're really excited about that, aren't you?" She was smiling at how clever she was. "Okay, I'll be quiet and let you finish," she said, "go ahead and get it all said."

I tried to be serious again because I wanted her to pay attention to what I was going to say and I wanted her to understand, too. I took a deep breath and then I continued.

"When we were in the laundry room yesterday and you told me you found the panties I hid in my room, I thought for sure I was going to get the lecture of my life and be thrown out of the house. But, you handled it so cool, Mom. And, then we talked about it and you handled that so cool, too. It's like I felt a new kind of connection with you -- something that was 'grown up'...... like you understood I just a horny kid with no real sexual outlet. That really made a big impression on me. You could have blown your top, but, you didn't. Mom, there's no way you're ever going to know how much that meant to me and how much closer I feel to you now."

I looked at her and her eyes were a little watery. I hoped I hadn't just said the wrong thing. For my own sake, I need to get the rest of these things off my chest, so I continued.

"The things we did.... you know.... letting me jackoff, giving me your panties, letting me look at you, putting those panties on me, letting me touch you -- all that..... it's been the most exciting time of my life. I bet most guys don't get that much fun in two lifetimes. But, more importantly.... I got it from someone that loves me and cares about me. You said something before... you know.... about you not being a slut? I would never think that, Mom. I love you too much to ever think that. And, yes, I do respect you and I know that through all of this, you ARE my mother and I know you love me."

When I looked up at her, I could see tears welling up in her eyes. One finally ran down her cheek and I reached over to wipe it off, but it was immediately replaced with another tear, and then another.

"It's okay, baby, go ahead." She said. "I'm still listening."

"Just a little while ago," I said, "when you were rubbing on top of me, you don't know how much I wanted to push up into you and finally 'do it'. You might think this sounds really hokey, but, I wanted to lose my virginity with you... with someone that is hot and sexy.... but, with someone I loved. It wasn't going to be having sex.... it was going to be making love and I was hoping to finally do that."

There was a steady stream of tears coming from her eyes now. She was blinking and trying to wipe them away as best she could, but, there was no doubt now that I was making her cry. It hurt me, primarily because I knew I couldn't take any of my words or actions back, but I was trying to be honest and I needed to clear my conscious.

"I know what you mean, baby.... really.... I do," she said in between tears, "I felt the same way. You don't know how much I wanted to be your first. But, you know why that can't happen, right?"

"I know," I replied, "and I completely understand. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I've loved and enjoyed everything we've done and if it's okay, there's other things I would like to do and I promise to honor the rules and respect everyone's feelings."

She had a faint smile on her face as she scooted over to me and held my face in her hands. The remnants of her tears were still on her cheeks, but she had stopped crying.

"Bobby, thanks for sharing all that with me. Your words touched me in ways that I can't explain.... not only as your mother, but as a woman, too. You don't know what it means for a woman to hear that she's beautiful, hot and sexy. It's almost the biggest compliment a woman my age can get, especially from a virile young man. Plus, to hear that you wanted me to be your first... to take your virginity and give you your first real meaningful sex, well, that makes me feel like I'm eighteen again..... I'm flattered beyond words. But, no more sneaking around and peeking. I told you that you didn't have to do that and we'll just leave it at that."

She laid her head next to mine on the pillow. "How about if we turn off the light now and try to get a little rest. It's still way too early to get up." She told me. "Your father and sister won't be home until much later than they thought. Before they left, he told me not to expect them until after six o'clock this evening, so we have all day together. When we wake up, we can take a shower and dress each other in some cute panties and we'll have all day to talk and play. Does that sound like a good plan?"

It did, indeed. She reached over to shut off the table lamp next to the bed and cuddled up next to me. I could see that dawn was breaking through the curtains, but the faint light of the morning wasn't strong enough yet to light the room. There was still one thing I needed to do, though.

"Mom, can I just ask one favor right now?" I begged.

"Of course you can, sweetheart." She answered.

"There's something I've wanted to do since earlier..... something special just for you to sort of repay you for the things you've already done for me. Would you mind? You don't have to do anything. Is that okay?"

"Bobby, you don't have to do anything to repay me." She replied. "The kindness in your words was all the payment I'll ever need, baby. Don't you know that?"

"Mom, just do me a favor and say 'Yes', would you?" I asked.

"Okay," she said, "If you insist, then 'Yes'."

That's all I needed to hear. I gingerly moved out of our cuddling embrace, pushed the sheets down and moved between her legs. Very softly, I placed my hands underneath her knees and lifted them up until she lifted them herself. "Just relax now and let me pleasure you." I said.

She tried to quickly put her legs back together, but, I held them open. "Oh, baby," she said, "don't you remember I said that your father and I made love last night?"

"Mom, please," I said, "Don't be difficult."

"Are you sure?" She asked.

I wanted so bad to do this for her. I needed to make an effort to give her something that I knew she would like.... something that she didn't have to work for.... something only for her, something that would be meaningful to her and something that would show her that I loved her.

But, it was time to be stern. "Mom, do I need to remind you that you already said you would let me do something special for you? That means you need to cooperate. It's important to me that you let me do this, so, please take your own advice and relax and enjoy." With that, she relaxed her legs and let them fall completely open.

There still wasn't enough light in the room yet for me to see her fully, but I knew she was lying completely open and exposed to me. How I would have loved to be able to look down into her pussy and see her lips displayed in all their wetness -- like a flower opening up just for me, but I set that thought aside for now, there would be time for that later.

I wanted her to feel my touch before I made love to her with my mouth and tongue. I placed my hand between her legs, completely covering her mound, and applied gentle pressure to let her know where I was going to focus. I could feel dampness on my palm and the warmth of her precious vagina, just underneath. I bent down and placed my hands on either side of her labia and spread her open. As I did, I heard the crisp wetness of her parting lips call out to me and immediately, I smelled her scent. It was a sensation that made me feel strong and capable, and it drove me to lower my face down to her opened sex and carefully place my nose exactly at the opening of her vagina to breathe her into me deeply.

When my tongue entered her, she made a sound that I didn't recognize. It was soft and sexy, much like she was moaning her satisfaction and encouragement with what I was doing. I pushed my tongue into her as far as I could, burying my face between her lips. Her wetness was increasing and I could feel it on my cheeks and on my chin. It was rich, just like when I licked her before, and it felt so good to know that I could excite her like this.

I put out of my mind any concerns about her lovemaking with my father.... I was in this for the long run now and I had just one goal -- and that was to send her off to sleep feeling warm and completely satisfied. Nothing else mattered. This was strictly for her.