A Mother's Promise Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I licked her, I held her open so I could make sure I touched her everywhere with my tongue. I licked all around her outer lips, inside the smaller lips and up between them to her clitoris. Finding her little bud, it felt larger than I remembered from before. I tongued it for a few seconds and then took it between my lips and sucked it lightly as I pulled on it. Somewhere amidst all of this, her hands moved to the back of my head and she started to steer me to where she wanted the attention and I gladly followed her lead.

If the amount of juices coming from her vagina were any indication of her level of excitement, then I was on the right track. Not surprisingly, though, I found myself with a mouthful of juices that tasted a little different than before, but, it didn't persuade me to stop, or even let up. She pulled my head into her pussy harder and I spread her lips as much as I could so I could get into her deeper. I wanted her to feel like I was worshipping her pussy, and that nothing was going to deter me.

She pulled her legs back all the way to her chest and spoke my name softly. Soon, a small flood of juices flowed out of her vagina and onto my face. "Oh, Bobby.... yes....yes... that's really good." She moaned.

I started lapping and sucking up as much of her juice as I could and her soft moaning continued. The sheer thought of knowing what I was doing to her was driving me to make long strokes with my tongue from her pussy hole all the way up to her clit, just to make sure I didn't miss anything she wanted me to lick and suck. Her excitement, and mine too, was almost at a breaking point and I knew she was very close to her climax when she started to moan "Oh... Oh....Oh.... Oh.....Oh."

I wish there would have been more light so I could see her opened up like this -- all wet and shiny, glistening with her juices, ready to cum for me. Her lips were so slippery that I couldn't hardly keep a grasp on them and I kept having to open her back up just to keep my tongue in her. Then, out of nowhere, she thrust my face into her and locked her thighs around my head and started to twist slightly from side to side.

"Oh, baby.... I'm gonna cum.... I'm gonna cum.... Aaaahhhh!" She screamed.

I tried to keep licking and sucking as she came, but she pushed me away and held my face away from her while she bucked. I could only watch her in the soft morning light as she had her climax, and then relaxed her legs on either side of me.

She reached down to take my hand and brought it up between her breasts, directly on top of her thumping heart. She held me there, until at last she let out a gasping breath and let herself go limp.

I sat up from between her legs and lay down next to her. Just as she had done for me, I wiped the sweat from her forehead and kissed her cheek as she rested. "Mom, I love you." I said.

She turned her head toward me and pulled me into a deep kiss, pressing her lips to mine, ignoring the pussy juice that completely covered my face. Little kisses and long deep kisses, we kept kissing for several minutes until she pulled away and said "Baby, that was a wonderful cum."

I had to laugh to myself knowing that it was her guiding that made it all work. I really didn't have a clue what to do and where to do it, but I was smart enough to let her lead me.

"Baby," she said, "you know your father's cum was in me. What on earth possessed you to do that?"

"I just wanted it to be special for you, Mom." I replied. "I wanted to show you how much I appreciated everything you've done for me, and, I wanted you to know that totally and unconditionally I loved you. Besides, like you said, it's not harmful, right?"

"Hmm," she said, "The student becomes the teacher and the teacher becomes the student, eh, Grasshopper?"

"What?" I asked sharply.

"Never mind, Bobby. It's from an old TV show, but it means you've become very wise. She answered.

"Come on," she said, "taking my hand and puling me out of bed and then leading me into the bathroom. We can rinse our faces off and brush our teeth and get a few hours sleep. I think you're going to need all your strength to survive the day we're going to have."

Next: Bobby loses his virginity in a very tender moment.