A Mother's Promise Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As calm as I could, I said "Eleven."

She burst out laughing and rolled onto her back. Her hands went to her breasts and she tugged on her nipples for a few seconds and then turned back to me. "Well," she said, "For someone that's still a virgin, that's quite a statement. But, you know, I only did that so you would know what that feels like for a man."

"It was nice, Mom." I said. "I don't know what that says about me, but, it was nice and I can see how dad, or anyone, might like it."

"A woman, too, Bobby." She said.

The instant she said that, I remembered the feverish look on her face as my dad pumped his cock into her ass when I watched them. She wasn't grimacing at all, she was giving in to it and she enjoyed it. Yes, I could very well understand how either a man or a woman would like it.

"Let's take a shower," she said, "and then you can pick out something for me to wear and I'll pick out something for you to wear. After breakfast, we can talk for a while and see what other mischief you can get into. Come on."

She got up out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on. "Come on, sweetheart, it's time for mommy to wash you up." She called.

I had to smile at that -- it was the exact words she used years ago when it was my bath time. She would usually have to chase me around the house, then herd me into the bathroom and close the door behind her so I wouldn't escape to freedom down the hallway. It was a game we used to play. She always won and I always got my bath.

Walking into the bathroom, I saw her briefly as she slipped into the shower. I closed the door behind me and stood in front of the frosted glass doors of the shower and looked in. I was startled when one of them slid past me and she grabbed me in and pulled me in with her. Standing under the water, she turned me around and hugged me from the back. I felt her boobs crush into my back and her pussy mound push into my butt. "You have such a delectable body, Bobby." She whispered in my ear. "So young and tight and hard." Her hand moved in front of me and found my cock. It wasn't hard, but it felt good with her holding it. "You don't know how badly I want to be your first, baby. To let you push this way up inside me -- to be the one to take you all the way."

In the matter of a few sentences, she had me hard as a rock. The relaxing hot water, as it rushed down my body, coupled with her confession of lust, drove all the available blood in my body in to my penis and I was hard as steel.

She reached past me and picked up the bar of soap from the tray in the shower wall. Dropping her hands back down in front of me, she soaped my cock, holding my balls softly in her left hand as her right hand washed me. She stroked the length of my rod, going from one end to the other and circling around my cock head.

Reaching up, she adjusted the shower head so it sprayed against the wall and then she turned me around. "Wash my back, baby. You've got to learn how to pamper a woman. We love to be pampered, you know." She said.

Taking the soap from her, I began to rub it between my hands, building up some lather. In turn, she turned around so her back was facing me. Placing her hands on the shower wall opposite her, she scooted her feet back and spread them a little. "Okay, I'm ready." She said.

I stepped to the side of her and began washing her back with my soapy hands. All over her back I washed, and then her sides. Her breasts looked so lonely hanging there and I couldn't help but reach out for them, gently soaping them up. Each of my hands lingered on one of her breasts as the other hand washed her stomach and arms.

Moving back behind her, I tentatively looked at the cheeks of her bottom, wondering if I should wash there, too. "Go ahead," she said, "I need to be washed everywhere. Pamper me, sweetheart.... Pamper me."

Placing my hands on her butt cheeks, I started to soap her up. Needing more lather, I rubbed the soap between my hands again to work up a handful of suds and then started washing her again. When my hand finally went down into her butt crack, she shuffled her feet apart wider and said "Oh yeah, I need to be pampered right there."

I admit, I was afraid at first to touch my mother there -- between her butt cheeks, right on her hole. I tested her reaction by lightly passing my fingers over her. I don't know if I expected her to pull away from me, or what, but I was surprised when she didn't move. Again, I ran my fingers between her cheeks, this time slower and lingered a few seconds directly touching her. When she still didn't move, I put a tiny bit of pressure on her hole, gently washing her anus. "Now that's what I call pampering." She said. "Use some more soap, sweetheart. A lot more soap."

I lathered up my hands again and put my finger at her anal opening and pushed in a fraction of an inch and then pulled my finger back out. "Oh, yes," she moaned, "now you're catching on."

Again, I pressed my soapy finger into her anus and it easily slid into her. She trembled as I felt the semi-tightness of her warm bottom clamp down on my finger. Pulling it out, I soaped it up even more and slid it back into her. She shuffled her feel apart again and I easily stood up behind her now, my finger in her ass and my hardon pointing to the sky. "Are you still hard?" She asked.

"Oh, yes," I answered, "Very hard."

"Hmm, soap your cock up," she replied, "get it all nice and hard and soapy."

I was wanking myself into a nice set of suds when I felt her hand reach back and grasp me. As she took my swollen member in her hand she muttered "Step toward me, sweetheart, you're too far back."

I took a step forward, but it wasn't enough to suit her and she told me to move forward some more. I was almost right up against her bottom when she said "Right there, baby."

Then, I couldn't believe it when she moved my hard cock between her cheeks and rubbed my cock on her hole. "Come on, baby," she said, "Don't make me wait. I told you I was ready, didn't I?"

When I didn't say or do anything, she grasped my cock in her grip and placed the head of my cock against her anus and pushed back.

HOLY SHIT! My cock sank into her at least three or four inches.

"Mom! What are your doing?" I yelled.

"Baby, if you don't know what I'm doing, then somewhere in the last two days I've failed miserably." She answered.

"But you said no intercourse!" I reminded her.

"You're in my butt, sweetheart, not in my vagina. I said no 'vaginal intercourse', remember? I didn't say anything about anal sex did I?" She replied. "Now, slowly at first..... real easy..... back and forth and push in a little deeper each time."

Gawd! I was doing it. I was fucking. I was fucking a female. I was fucking my mother! My cock was in her ass and I was really fucking. I was so caught up in it that I couldn't think straight. My cock was finally inside a female's body. Holy shit! I was fucking!

Then all of a sudden, I felt it start to happen -- that build up and pressure that happens right before you cum. It came up on me so fast, I didn't even have time to slow down -- it's like I was going to spontaneously erupt with no warning. "OH FUCK!" My mind screamed out "NO! NOT YET!"

I even stopped moving -- I froze - hoping that would cause the feeling to lessen, but it didn't. I hadn't been in her more than thirty or forty five seconds! I felt powerless and I couldn't stop it. I knew I was a goner. Damn!

I started pumping into her again, even though I knew I was just seconds away from cumming. "You're going to cum now, aren't you?" She asked.

Before I could answer, my cock exploded. Her ass squeezed down on me as I started to ejaculate into her bottom. "Oh, baby." She said. "I can feel you throbbing in me. Come on baby, fuck me, don't stop."

She was pushing back into me, urging me to pump her, but, I couldn't. Hell, I could barely stand -- coupled together with her and my cock unloading into her ass -- I was hardly coherent as it was, and there was just no way I was going to be able to do anything other than to stand there and let the involuntary contractions of my cock finish.

She didn't say anything more and I stood behind her, looking down at my soapy cock as it twitched and trembled inside her bottom. Finally spent, she pulled away from me and immediately turned to hug me, pinning my softening, soapy cock between us. I could only stand there, my head thrown back and feeling high headed like I was. She held me tightly, and I felt her kiss my neck, sweetly.

Turning me so I could lean against the shower wall, I felt her hands on my face as I opened my eyes. She was looking at me and smiling. "Are you okay?" She asked.

My cock was still jerking with the after effects of the massive explosion I must have had deep in her. I could only nod my head up and down. Yes, I was fine. I was more than fine. I felt complete. I felt like a man.

End of chapter 7. Next: Bobby and Mommy have some panty fun, talking and masturbating together.

12