A Mother's Promise Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching for another towel, she spoke to me quite 'matter of factly' as she dried herself off. She wasn't even looking at me when she asked "Sweetheart, what if I could arrange it so someone could see you? Would you like that?"

"That's pretty weird, mom." I replied.

"Come on, Bobby, just play along with me here. It's just you and I, no one is listening, no one is judging you." She added. "How about this.... let's play a little game. I'll ask you a question and you answer 'yes' or 'no' truthfully, okay? Then, you can ask me a question and I'll answer truthfully, too. Is that a deal?"

Before she even finished her proposal, I already knew I was going to agree. Plus, the chance to ask her some questions was the icing on the cake. "Okay," I answered, "but they have to be 'yes' or 'no' questions and no matter what the questions, we both have to answer truthfully."

She was wiping the mirror down as she casually replied, "That's fine with me. We'll trade off...... first I'll ask a question and then you can have your turn."

I didn't know what I was in for, but the chance to ask her some questions knowing full well that she had to answer them was going to be fun, at least for me.

"Okay, well, let's see," she started, "okay, back to what we were talking about before, I guess. If I could arrange a safe situation where someone could see you naked, would you want me to do that?"

Damn. Nothing like going right for jugular, I thought. Still, though, two can play at this game so I answered her. "Yes." I said. She seemed please as she glanced into the mirror and smiled at me.

Now my turn. "Have you and Uncle Mike had anal, oral and vaginal sex?" I asked.

"Yes." She answered. I was dumbfounded at the quickness of her answer and it brought a lot of other questions to mind that I was going to ask. It was her turn now.

"Hmm," she murmured, "What if I could arrange a safe situation where someone could see you masturbating, would you like that?"

"Yes." I said. She didn't seem to show any shock – just a little smile as she hung up the towel now that she was dry. Then she turned and started straightening out all the things on the counter as I asked "Does dad know about you and Uncle Mike?"

"Of course," she replied, "I mean 'Yes'." Looking into the mirror at my reflection, she asked "And what if I could set it up for someone to see you dressed in panties, would you let me do that?"

Mocking her, I answered "Of course... uh, I mean 'yes'." She stopped her toiling at the counter and turned to me and smiled. "You know," she said, "you're supposed to be answering truthfully."

I told her I was being truthful. This brought a smile to her face and she moved up closer to me and put both her hands on my cock, jacking me very slowly.

"Have you done anything with Uncle Mike in the last year or so?" I asked. She stopped jacking me and let go of my cock. She looked up at me and said "Okay, if we're going to ask these kinds of questions then you have to promise me that there will be no repercussions of any kind and no mention of this conversation outside the two of us. Agreed?"

I nodded my head to give my agreement and asked her "Have you done anything with him in the last year?"

She moved back toward me, this time snuggling up into my chest and whispered "Yes." She reached down without looking at me and started stroking my cock again. It was her turn to ask a question, and after a brief pause, she asked "If I wanted to feminize you a little..... maybe dress you up in a bra, panties and some girl clothes, would you let me?"

Oh, gawd! How could she ask me that? We agreed we would answer truthfully, but, if I said 'yes', what does that tell her about me, and perhaps a better question – what does that say to myself if I say 'yes'? She looked up into my eyes waiting for my answer. I could tell she knew I was conflicted on how to answer and as if to hasten my reply, she gripped my straining erection and squeezed me. "Well?" she asked.

"Yes." I answered in a quiet voice. "Oh, yes, baby," she said. "that would be so much fun and such a turn on. I could make it so good for you, sweetheart. I could make it such a good experience for you." She bent down and took my cock deeply into her mouth and sucked me for a few seconds. As she pulled her mouth off my cock she moaned "I would love to do that for you, baby. I could dress you up so cute and you would be so hard, just like you are now, and I could bend you over the bed, lift your little skirt and pull your panties down just enough to make love to your pretty little ass.... Oh! That is just so hot."

She returned to sucking me, drawing me all the way down her throat. She started to choke but drew her head up and off my cock at the last minute. She resumed her stroking as she looked up at me. "Your turn." She says.

I was almost a million miles away thinking about her dressing me up as a girl and feeling her warm mouth encircling my cock. But, I still had questions to ask.

"Have you done things with Uncle Mike and Aunt Brenda together.... you know, like a three way, or anything like that?" I asked. She continued to stroke me and looking straight into my eyes she said "Yes." Her hands never left my now leaking erection. I watched as she ran her finger over the tip of my cock and pulled a drop of precum from it, then slipped it into her mouth. "Umm," she said, "you taste so sweet." She lowered her finger back to the tip of my cock and found another drop, this time raising it to my lips and holding it there. When I opened my mouth she smiled and extended her finger through my open lips. As I sucked, she whispered "Isn't that good, sweetheart? All girls need to get used to the taste of a man." I closed my eyes as I sucked her finger. Slowly, she started moving it in and out and I continued to suck. "Oh, you're going to make such a nice girl, sweetheart."

It was her turn to ask a question, but we got so caught up taking turns tasting my precum, I thought she might have lost track. She didn't, though, because she paused and reached down to cradle my balls, and asked "Do you think you would enjoy being submissive to a woman, Bobby? Sexually, I mean. You know, letting her take control and you doing whatever she says?"

I was stumped. Truthfully, I had heard about things like submissive and dominant sexual behavior, but I hadn't given it much thought as it related to me. After all, until yesterday I was just a panty thief, panty sniffer and chronic masturbator. "I, uh..... I'm not sure what you mean." I answered. "You mean like that BDSM stuff?"

She smiled and shook her head 'no'. "No, not really baby," she answered, "DBSM stands for 'Discipline', 'Bondage' and 'Sadomasochism'. What I'm talking about is when you become submissive to someone else, like you're giving up control to someone else and they make you do things or make decisions for you. Typically, the dominant one is someone the submissive person completely trusts to make sure the're safe and cared for. That way the submissive one doesn't get emotionally or physically hurt. For example, that could be someone like me because you know there's no way I would ever let anything or anyone hurt you. Do you understand now, baby?"

"So," I asked, "are you asking me if I would enjoy being sexually submissive to you?"

"Yes, sort of," she said, "but to be specific, I think what I meant to ask was if you would enjoy being sexually submissive to a female that you knew and trusted - someone you were comfortable with. That might include me.... or maybe Aunt Brenda... and maybe other women, too."

She left me with that thought as she bent down and took my cock in her mouth again and started bobbing up and down on it. I wasn't sure if she was waiting for an answer or not because she was sucking me really good and stroking my cock up and down as she sucked. After a short time when I didn't answer, she stopped and let go of me altogether. "Yes or no, baby? It's not that hard of a question. Either you would enjoy it, or you wouldn't? Which one is it?" She asked.

"Yes," I answered, "as long as it was someone I knew I could trust and especially if it was you, mom. I know you love me, so I could put myself completely in your hands and do whatever you asked of me."

"Oh, that's so sweet, Bobby, and I'm going to remember that." She replied. "That's such a powerful statement about how much you trust me, too. I promise I'll never make you regret telling me that." Her hands went back to my cock and she started jacking me again. Without letting another moment drift by, I took my turn and asked "Have you and dad done things together with Uncle Mike and Aunt Brenda, like swapping or group sex?"

"Bobby," she answered, "that's really an unfair question to ask because it concerns your father. But, I'll answer it like this: Since I married your father, I've never, and I mean never ever done anything with your Uncle Mike and Aunt Brenda that your father didn't know about. Now you can either accept that as your answer or rephrase your question and ask it again."

I chose to rephrase the question and since she already told me that she's only had two different cocks in her, I worded it in such a way that I would get the answer to my original question. "Okay, then," I said, "has Uncle Mike and Aunt Brenda done any wife swapping or group sex that involved you in the last year?"

She looked at me with a scowl. Placing her hands on her hips and cocking an eyebrow she replied "I bet you think you're pretty smart, huh? Phrasing it like that doesn't change the question to me much, does it? But, okay, since I see you're not going to drop it, I'll answer you, but be careful of what you ask from now on."

"Yes," she continued, "they have done wife swapping or group sex that involved me. Now, that's all I expect to hear about that." She moved back next to me and put her hands on my chest and started to tweak around the outside of my nipples. Then, widening the spread of her fingers, squeezed several inches of my chest to form small boobs on me. "You're really interested in what's been going on with Uncle Mike and Aunt Brenda, aren't you? Well, then here's my question to you." She said. "What if I were to take you there for a few days? And to make it interesting, let's just say that you had to be submissive the whole time you were there. Would you like me to arrange that?"

She continued to grasp and tweak the skin around my nipples. Lowering her head to lick one of the small mounds and then raising it back to look at me, she added "Before you answer, I want you to think it completely through. Be sure you think about all the possible things that could happen. Think about being submissive to me and your Aunt, too. Think about what I said submissive means. Think about Uncle Mike being there, too. I'll give you a minute or so to think about it because this isn't a decision you should make in a hasty manner."

She let go of my tiny breast swells and got down in front of me. Cupping my balls with her left hand, she guided my leaking and throbbing cock into her mouth with her right hand. I watched her mouth go all the way down on me and as she held herself there, she looked up at me with her beautiful eyes. The sight of her looking up at me while she guided my cock in and out of her mouth was totally awesome. After a few times, she stopped and said "As an added incentive for you to say yes, I'm absolutely sure Aunt Brenda would be more than thrilled to have real vaginal sex with you, sweetheart – probably many times. Of course, Uncle Mike and I would probably be there watching, but, I'm thinking you might like that, anyway."

She went back to sucking me, her mouth gliding up and down my cock while she gently fondled my balls. Soon though, her left hand let go of my balls and pushed past my thighs. I felt her fingers searching between my butt cheeks and finally come to rest lightly against my anus. She didn't push into me at all. Instead, she patted me there with her finger – as if to tell me she had found it.

She looked up at me again as she pulled off my cock. She jacked me a few times and squeezed a few drops of precum to the tip of my cock and rubbed it across her lips, wetting them with my cock juice. "Time's up, baby." She said. "What's your answer?"

"Oh, fuck!" My mind screamed! I was so wrapped up in watching her suck me that I hadn't thought one iota about her question. I looked down and she giggled as she wagged my cock in front of her face. "What's it gonna be, baby? Yes.... or....."

"Yes! Yes!" I moaned. "Oh, hell yes!" I surprised myself that I didn't feel guilty or humiliated. In fact, it was just the opposite feelings that over took me. I was happy and overjoyed. It felt like I had a tremendous weight lifted from my shoulders.

She bolted up from where she squatted in front of my cock, threw her arms around me and kissed me. I could taste my precum on her lips as she made a point of giving me a very slobbery kiss. "Oh, sweetheart, I'm so happy you said 'yes'. I give you my solemn word that you won't ever regret it. You'll get pleasured and give pleasure in so many ways, baby! We'll talk about what you want and we'll do it all. It will be a special time – a time just for you, and I'll be by your side the whole time. Oh, this is going to be so much fun – you'll see, Bobby. You'll see!"

12