A Mother's Promise Ch. 11

Story Info
Mother grants Bobby's strap-on wish.
6.1k words
4.54
202.7k
70

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose I looked rather stupid sitting there, dressed in the pink baby-doll outfit she dressed me in earlier. Amazingly enough, as I sat there with her panties still in my mouth, my cock had subsided back to normal, lying motionless through the opening of the pink crotch-less panties. Perhaps my cock had shrunk because I was concentrating on my task of sucking our combined juices out of her panties, or maybe it was because she paid me no mind as she busied herself at the stove finishing our breakfast.

She chatted as she cooked – about how hungry she was and how much she needed her morning coffee. Turning to me, she stopped what she was doing at the stove and spoke. "You've already had your own little snack now, haven't you, sweetheart?" She observed.

"All done now?" She asked.

I nodded my head up and down and mumbled "Uh huh."

She reached out, I assumed, to take her now clean panties from my mouth. When I opened my mouth so she could remove them, she pulled her hand back saying "Don't be presumptive, Bobby, and don't try to anticipate what I'm going to do. The only thing you should try to anticipate is how and when to please me. Don't try to help me, baby. Believe me; I haven't forgotten that my panties are still in your mouth."

As I looked up at her from my chair, she smiled and said "Okay, now open."

When I did, she reached out and removed her panties from my mouth. She held them to her nose first, and then opened them up to look at the cotton lining of the crotch panel. Slowly, she brought it up to her own mouth and extended her tongue. She sampled several areas and then nodded to herself. Leaning over to me, she placed her hand behind my neck and bent down to kiss me. "Like I said..... I knew you would do a good job."

As she stepped back from the stove, she handed me the panties and asked me to hold them for her while she put them on. I bent down from my chair to hold them open, but, she put her hand on my shoulder and shook her head, saying "No, sweetheart, come get down in front of me."

I moved from my chair and kneeled down in front of her as I held the panties out for her to step into. "This position would allow you to pleasure me if I wanted you to. Remember, you have to anticipate ways to please me without making the decision to do so yourself."

I pulled her panties up past her knees where she reached down and pulled them up the rest of the way. "Come on," she said, "let's eat. I'm famished."

We sat at the table across from each other and I smiled to myself as I watched her cradle the coffee cup in her hand. If I didn't know any better I would have thought she was worshipping it. She sipped it slowly and then looked up at me from behind the cup. "Don't laugh," she said, "one day you'll understand. A good cup of coffee is almost better than sex."

We laughed together for a minute and then as I attacked my omelet. Taking a bite, I peered across the table to see her staring at me. Taking another sip of her coffee, she asked "Okay, it's absolutely killing me! I'm dying to know, sweetheart. How did you like it?"

"Like what?" I asked.

"Come on, Bobby, don't play dumb." She said. "I've been trying to give you a teeny-tiny taste of what it's like to be submissive. Remember, you said you wanted me to? Tell me what you thought about cumming in my panties and then having to suck them."

"Well," I said, putting my fork down and trying to act as serious as I could, "you were right. Cum tastes much better when it's still warm."

"Okay," she replied, "that's a start. But, what did you think about the panty fuck? Admit it, you really thought I was going to let you cum in me, didn't you?"

"Yeah," I admitted, "it definitely kicked me up a notch when you said that. And then I was watching you rub yourself with your panties down there, getting them all wet, I thought you were going to hold them up to my nose and let me smell them while I put it in you."

"Oh," she mused, "you're disappointed, huh?"

"Well, hell yes!" I replied. "You intentionally teased me. I don't think that's really fair, mom."

"But, you had fun, right?" She asked.

"Of course I had fun." I answered. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I suppose, technically speaking, I did get to cum inside you, but, you have to admit your idea of me cumming inside you, and my idea of me cumming inside you are two different things. I guess it's like you said..... I shouldn't anticipate what you're going to do. You're full of surprises, mom."

"Yep, that's true," she said, "and you should never forget that, sweetheart. So, come on – tell me..... what did you think when I put those gooey panties in your mouth?"

"It's hard to explain." I replied. "In a way, I sort of expected it when you pulled the panties out and they were full of cum, but I wasn't expecting the feeling that came over me when cum started to leak all inside my mouth. I tried to hold the panties so the puddle wouldn't tip, but, they just sort of flattened out and then next thing I knew, my mouth was full of it."

"Well, did you want to swallow it or spit it all out, or what?" She asked.

"I didn't want to spit it out at all, mom." I said. "It felt a little sticky, you know... and there were globs stuck together..... I could feel it with my tongue. Every now and then I could taste you a little bit, too, but it was mostly just my cum I tasted. I didn't swallow at all until you told me to suck. I think that's when the impact of it hit me."

"Impact?" She asked.

"Yeah," I answered, "I mean it's one thing to taste yourself on a finger tip, or licking a few drops or tasting it during a kiss like we've done a few times, but I think it's a completely different thing when it goes directly from your cock into your mouth like that."

"Different?" She asked. "In what way?"

"Different in the sense that it didn't go anywhere else.... it all went from me into your panties and then right into my mouth." I said. "Kind of like, uh.... well, you know..."

"Like what, sweetheart?" She asked.

"You know, Mom" I answered, "I guess it was like.... uh, like I got a whole cum worth right from.... uh, right from...."

"Ah, I see," she said, "it was like you got it right from a penis?"

"Yeah," I replied, "it's just a little hard to think of it that way. But, I guess that's what happened."

"Would you like that?" She asked me.

I knew that was coming next. When I was sitting next to her in the chair, I knew it was just a matter of time before she asked me if I liked it. I also knew how I was going to answer her question and then she would ask if I wanted to do it for real – to really suck a cock.

I struggled with myself on how I would answer her. After all, I had already eaten my father's cum from her pussy and licked it from her panties. I had tasted my own cum numerous times in the last two days and even alluded to the fact that I might suck Uncle Mike's cock. The truth is that I had already decided that I could, I mean.... I would suck a cock if it was the right one. I couldn't see myself on my knees sucking just anyone off, but Uncle Mike and my dad, yeah – I could to that. After all, she did.

"Mom," I finally answered, "if it was dad or Uncle Mike, then yes, but I just don't see myself searching for guys to suck off, you know?"

As we ate our breakfast, she told me she fully understood and told me I shouldn't dwell on other guys, adding "I know you're not gay, sweetheart, and I think at some time in our lives we all have some bi-sexual interests, tendencies and fantasies. It's something everyone experiences. I know I did, and your father did, too. But, you know, Bobby, even if you were gay, that wouldn't change the fact that you are still my son and I would still love you just as much as I do now."

We talked more as we finished eating. She sipped her sacred coffee and sat back in her chair and asked "I'm curious about one thing, Bobby. Let's just say an opportunity arose and you could have oral sex with your father or your uncle. Do you see yourself doing it as a boy, or as a girl?"

"Mom," I answered, "I am a boy. Remember?"

"Yes," she replied, "of course I know that, but what I mean is.... do you envision yourself doing it as a boy, or dressed up as a girl?" It was my turn to peak my eyebrows and get taken aback. Obviously, her thinking on this subject was way more advanced than my own.

"As a girl, I think." I answered right away. "I mean, as long as it didn't weird them out."

"Yeah," she said, "that's kind of what I thought you might say. It's a littler safer for you to think about it that way, isn't it, baby? Being dressed as a girl lets you role play and pretend you're a girl. Therefore, sucking a penis would be 'normal'."

"And," she added, "you seem to have a pretty big interest in dressing in bras and panties, so, I guess that's logical."

We were finally finished with out breakfast and started clearing the table of the dishes when I asked "Mom, do you think it would bother you or dad if I wanted to dress like a girl sometimes?"

"You mean the whole way, Bobby? Underwear and outer clothes? Skirts and tops? Stockings and pantyhose, too?" She asked.

"Yes." I answered. "I mean..... just at home, though. Not outside the house."

She stopped loading our breakfast dishes in the dishwasher, put one hand on her hip and leaned against the kitchen counter with the other. "Oh, that's a complicated question because it wouldn't be easy for you to do that without your sister eventually finding out, and, I don't want to lead you on and get you all excited about doing it unless you knew and understood the possible ramifications." "But," she continued, "as long as you understood the risk and were prepared to either deal with it up front or when it came up, then, no, it wouldn't bother me in the least. Personally, I think it would be a lot of fun – I know I would enjoy it, and maybe your father would, too. You just never know, sweetheart. Maybe that's something we can try a little at a time and see how it goes." The look she gave me had this 'I know something you don't know' appearance and I wondered if there was something she wasn't telling me. I didn't press the subject because she looked up at the kitchen clock and a look of panic came over her.

"Baby, it's four o'clock. We're quickly running out of time here." She said. "You wait here for a second. I'll be right back."

When she came back, she was holding something behind her and she was taking great care to keep me from seeing it. She stopped in front of me and asked me if I still wanted to experience the strap-on. When I said 'yes', she said "Good, I was hoping you were still interested. Then, I think it's best if you keep being submissive for me until we're done. Is that okay with you?"

She was giving me a choice. I could say yes or no. I immediately recalled her words of wisdom to me earlier about being submissive and conceded the fact that if I agreed, she was going to lead me through this 'her way'.

That was fine with me, too. And as I agreed, I enjoyed the peace of mind turning control over to her and not having to deal with any of the emotional baggage of wanting to have a plastic cock up my butt. Being submissive was going to make this easy for me. All I had to do is put everything else out of my mind and simply do what she said. Simple. I can do that.

From behind her back she produced a fairly realistic looking, flesh colored dildo and laid it on the kitchen counter. I looked at it for a minute or so, and as I did, she looked at me. "I laid that there for a reason, Bobby. If you pick it up," she said, "that will tell me you want me to fuck your ass with it. I'm sorry for using that kind of language, but, that's exactly what's going to happen if you pick it up. This is a big step and a big decision. I'm not going to make it for you."

I took a deep breath. So much for me not having to worry about anything. I thought she was just going to take me by the hand, take me to her bedroom, bend me over, pull my panties down and then do it. But, oh no, she's got to force me to take responsibility and make a decision. As I stood there looking at the dildo that might soon be up my butt, I felt overwhelmed with embarrassment and humiliation, but, that didn't stop me from reaching out toward the dildo. As my hand almost touched it, she quickly reached out to stop me, blocking my hand from grasping the shaft of the plastic cock.

"Sweetheart, if you pick it up, there will be no backing out. Once you make a decision to do it, it's going to happen. Bobby, you have to understand that this is something you can't undo. It will be a profound experience and even if you never do it again, you'll always remember it. If you pick that cock up, you're giving me your word that you'll go through with it and do exactly what I ask. I'll be extremely gentle with you, sweetheart, I promise, and this is the smallest dildo we have, see? It's not any thicker than two of my fingers put together. But still, if you pick it up, the bottom line is that I'm going to use it to fuck your ass. Think about that before you decide."

She let go of my hand and it hung there in space as if it was frozen in suspended animation. It was strange to hear my mom use words like "fuck your ass", but in a weird way, it turned me on. The words were very throaty when she spoke them, and it definitely caught my attention. She seemed to show some thoughtfulness, though, especially promising to be gentle, but per promise also scared the living shit out of me. Why did she feel the need to reassure me she would be gentle?

"Is it going to hurt?" I asked, looking at the dildo and then at her.

"Bobby, what hurts me, might not hurt you." She answered. "What hurts you might not hurt me. People have different thresholds for pain and different ideas about pleasure. Personally, I love anal sex and I've been enjoying it regularly since I was your age. For a submissive, this is almost the ultimate act of giving up control. Letting someone else fuck your ass... I mean when you willingly let someone stick a cock in your butt just like it was a vagina, I'm sure, for some, it has to be a humbling... maybe even a humiliating act of the ultimate submission. Think about it, Bobby, I'll be taking you from behind. You'll be totally passive. You're just going to bend over and then I'm going to fuck your virgin ass with my cock."

As if she was trying to nullify any fears she raised, she added "You have to be careful, yes. But, I know how to do it and I'll be so gentle with your cute little butt, sweetheart.... I promise I'll try to make it a wonderful experience that we can cherish together. Baby, I wasn't trying to scare you before. If you don't like it once we get started, just tell me and we can stop."

She took my hovering hand in hers and moved close to me as she finished what she was saying. "I'll be honest with you, baby. Many people think it's horribly painful and many see anal sex as perverted. Bobby, I don't know what it will be like for you, but, I know you stand a much better chance of it being a good experience if you do it with someone that loves you and cares about you."

The funny thing is that she said the exact things I needed to hear. There was really no need for her to tell me she was going to be gentle, I absolutely knew that from the bottom of my heart. What clinched it for me was her description of it being the ultimate act of submission. Once I heard that, I'm not sure I heard anything else. I was ready to agree, I was ready to let her take me. I wanted her to take me. And, I wanted it to be just as she said. "a wonderful experience we can cherish together."

My hand floated over to the dildo and I picked it up, holding it by the shaft. She leaned into me and whispered in my ear saying "Sweetheart, you won't be sorry. I promise – you won't be sorry."

She reached her hand to mine and she held my wrist. "Bobby, this is my cock." She said. "It would please me if you treated it nicely while I get everything ready to make love to you. Baby, my cock likes to be licked and sucked. It likes to be pampered, held in a nice warm mouth, stroked and caressed. That's my cock, Bobby. I know you want to please me, so go ahead and show me how you take care of mommy's cock."

I don't remember actually moving the dildo to my mouth, but it got there because I found myself sucking the tip. I remembered the verbs she used, 'stroked', 'licked', 'sucked', and 'caressed'. Having no experience on this side of a cock, it was a little unsettling, but as I tried my best to interpret what she wanted, she seemed pleased. She was smiling and her eyes were as wide as saucers.

I held the fake cock like an ice cream cone and ran my mouth around the tip as I watched her. Her hand snaked up and curled itself around mine and I felt her trying to gently guide it in and out of my mouth. After a minute, I closed my lips around the cock and let her move it freely in and out. "There you go," she said, "that's what the boys like, sweetheart. That's how you're going to make your daddy and Uncle Mike feel good....... that's how you're going to please me, baby, by sucking just like that."

She continued to guide it in and out of my mouth, giving me little hints along the way. She would say "Next time you get to the tip, run your tongue around the head a few times and then take as much of it as you can in your mouth comfortably."

She watched me for a minute and then remarked "Very good, sweetheart. Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

Looking up at her, I saw her smile. She leaned in close to me, put her lips next to my ear and very softly said "I'm just kidding you, baby. I know you're a virgin. You're such a slut, though, aren't you? Sucking that cock so well.... just like you've been doing it for years. You're a very nasty girl, Bobby. Now, just keep doing what you're doing and come with me."

She took my free hand and led me into my sister's room. Pointing to the bed, she said "Sit." Continuing to pleasure her 'cock' with my mouth, I watched as she opened my sister's closet door and removed a small suitcase from the floor. Setting it on the bed next to me, she opened it. As I tried to look inside the suitcase she held up her hand. "No, no, no," she said, "no peeking, sweetie. Close your eyes and keep doing what you're doing until I say so. No peeking or you'll spoil mommy's surprise."

It's not as if I was playing along at all, I was extremely excited and turned on. I didn't know what the hell she was doing in my sister's room, but being in there dressed as I was and sucking the plastic cock multiplied my excitement a hundred fold. It seemed so decadently nasty.

I heard the rustling of clothes and then the sound of the suitcase closing. "Keep 'em closed, Bobby. You're going to be so surprised, baby. Oh, this is going to be so, so good!"

I felt the weight of the suitcase lift from the bed and heard her footsteps retreat to the closet and then the sounds of hangers moving back and forth. "You stay right there, sweetie." She said, and I heard her footsteps leave the room. A few seconds later, I heard her in her bedroom, I think, opening and closing drawers. After a few minutes, she returned, and sat on the bed next to me.

"Oh, baby," she said, "this is going to be so wonderful for you, sweetheart. All you need to do is trust me and you'll get to have everything you asked for today. Now, don't spoil my surprise by opening your eyes..... just a few more minutes and I'll let you open them."

I felt her touch my hand that held the plastic cock in my mouth. "Here, you can stop sucking for a few minutes." She said, as she eased my hand away from my mouth. "Keep holding it, Bobby. Remember I told you how pleased I would be if you treated it nicely? Well, I'm very pleased so far, baby, very pleased...."

12