A Mother's Promise Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a large mirror on the wall of the washroom and I turned to look at myself. Mom moved to the side of me and as we looked together, I tried to imagine what my Aunt Brenda and Erika will think when they see my cock poking out like this. Secretly, I liked the idea very much, but, my face flushed beet red at what I saw in the mirror. Here I was with my mother, almost nineteen years old, wearing my sister's training bra and very feminine red silk panties. My purple cock head was sticking out in plain view, completely visible for everyone to see. I felt deliciously obscene, even nasty, yet incredibly good.

"Bobby," my mother whispered - trying to break me out of my trance - "it's time. I'm sure they're waiting for us by now."

As I looked at myself for one last second in the mirror, hundreds of thoughts and memories all came together in a single point of time and something clicked inside my brain to form a crystal clear picture of what was going on. This bizarre set of unbelievable events was orchestrated completely for my pleasure. In fact, I suddenly recognized that every event from this day had been meant to fulfill my own fantasies.

All these things mom did, including the things she said and the way she teased me and gently humiliated me - all those ideas came from me! I reflected back to where I told her I wanted to be stripped and exposed to my sister and to others. I told her how I wanted to be embarrassed and humiliated. I most definitely told her I wanted to be submissive. I told her so many intimate and personal things, and being the loving mother she is, she was making it all happen for me -- just the way I told her.

It only took an instant for everything to become obvious, and regardless of the path that brought me to this exact point, I was here because I asked my mother to bring me here.

I was suddenly overcome with emotion. I felt like my throat was swelling up as I turned to her. "Thank you for doing all this for me." I said, looking deeply into her eyes, seeing her tenderness and boundless love she had for me. "Mom, I love you. I can't believe you've gone to all this effort just for me."

Her eyes got teary and she hugged me to her. "Oh! I love you too, baby."

I took a step ahead of her toward the door. "Bobby, uh, hold on a minute." She said.

When I turned back to her, she was looking up at me and franticly trying to get her slacks undone. "I can't believe I'm doing this!" She said.

I watched in wonder as she pushed her slacks down enough to shove a hand down into her panties. She reached out to me and when I stepped closer to her, her free hand went directly to my cock as it poked out of my panties.

"I'm sorry, baby. I can't wait anymore. I've been looking at your dick all day.... and I know what's going to happen to you out there..... and it's making me so hot! Just give me a minute..... I only need a minute.... to cum." She begged.

The sloppy, squishy sounds of her fingers moving in and out of her lubricious pussy were echoing against the walls of the washroom. Her eyes were half closed and her head was thrown back and every few seconds, she opened her eyes to look at me.

Glancing up at my face, she pointed to one of the thick, padded stools against the wall and asked me to pull one of them over. "Now, sit," she instructed, once I had the stool where she wanted it, "this won't take long."

As I set on the stool, she pushed her slacks and panties down to the floor and stepped out of them. She turned me so I straddled the stool and then she stepped in front of me and reached down to free my cock, tucking my red panties down under my balls. Then, placing one hand on my shoulder to steady herself, she moved closer until her chest was right in my face. "Just be still for a minute, Bobby." She instructed.

Curiously, I watched as she reached down to her pussy. With her left hand, she guided my cock to her drooling pussy lips and began rubbing my cock along the length of her slit. At the same time, she resumed masturbating herself with her right hand.

Looking up, I saw her staring down at me. "I just need to cum," she said, "you can understand that, right?" "Of course." I replied.

I have to admit, my first thought was to reach up to grab her hips and pull her down onto my cock. It would be simple to do and I could do it so fast she wouldn't be able to stop me. In a matter of seconds, I could have her impaled on my rod and finally be deep inside the pussy I desperately lusted for.

"Oh, Bobby...." She moaned. "You don't know how hard it is to resist sitting down on you and taking your beautiful cock all the way inside me. Do you have any idea how bad I want to be your first lover? Do you know how much I want you to make love to me so I can feel my baby's hot sperm squirting inside me? I'm sorry for saying all of this to you, especially right now, but I can't pretend anymore."

She was panting and steering my pole up and down her slit. I could feel it when she paused, holding my cock at the entrance of her pussy, and each time she did, I waiting for her to say "Fuck it" and sit down on me.

But, despite my dreams and desire to feel her warm pussy cover my cock, I remained a good boy and didn't do anything to interrupt her. Instead, I reached up and cupped both her breasts in my hands and gently felt around for her nipples as she brought herself closer and closer to her orgasm.

"Oh, baby...... I'm so close to cumming . . . Hold me, baby.... I'm gonna cum!" She panted.

She started to grunt and press her chest into me. She leaned down, burying her face into the crook of my neck to stifle her moans and as I held her, mother shuddered and then finally gasped as she went limp. I prayed for her knees to weaken - forcing her to sink down - allowing my cock to find its way through the soft, wet folds of her labia, but it didn't happen. She simply stepped back and stood there with her eyes closed until her breathing returned to normal. After a minute, she stepped forward again and sat on my legs, scooting up to where my hard cock was pushing against her stomach. Quietly, we hugged and kissed and I was filled with feelings of satisfaction and a longing to hold her as long as she would let me.

Finally, she leaned away from me and held her right hand up to my face. Closing my eyes and sniffing in my mother's feminine aroma, a deep feeling of love and contentment flooded over me. Softly, almost like she was too weak to talk after her orgasm, she asked, "This is going to sound stupid, but..... will you promise me you won't fuck your aunt or that Erika girl today? Please?"

"Where did all of this come from?" I wondered.

I could almost make a case that the whole reason for coming here was to let Aunt Brenda take my virginity. I could understand why she didn't want me to fuck Erika -- I mean, she was kind of a stranger to us. But, Aunt Brenda was family. Mom let her suck my cock a few minutes ago and I just sucked her pussy out. What would be so bad about fucking my aunt?

But, her words seemed urgent and I detected that she was almost on the verge of crying when she asked me. "I'm not kidding, Bobby." She added. "It would hurt me if you fucked one of them."

So, why would it hurt her? We both knew mom and I could never make love together. Was she just jealous of my aunt or Erika?

"Oh, wait a minute!" I thought. "Of course! She's going to let me fuck my sister, Linda!"

She told me in the car she and dad decided it was okay if my sister and I had sex together. Mom wants me to hold off today so my sister can take my virginity! My mind started to race with all the different possibilities. Mom told me herself that dad was going to have "the talk" with my sister this afternoon, right? He's probably going to start setting it up for me. "Holy Fucking Shit!" I thought.

That has to be it! That's got to be the surprise mom promised me.... she said I would get it later... I bet dad is home right now telling Linda all about it. Maybe he's got his cock shoved down her throat at this very second getting her all warmed up for me. Damn, it doesn't get any better than this!

"Bobby? Promise me you won't let them trick you into fucking them!" I snapped out of my wishful trace to hear her ask me again.

"Mom, you don't need to worry about it.... I promise." I answered. "Actually, just so you know.... my plan is to wait until you get so horny you can't stand it - like a few minutes ago, and then the next time you tell me how bad you want my cock, I'm just going to bend you over and slip it in from behind."

She laughed, thinking I was making a joke. Well, maybe it was a joke to her, but little did she know I was dead serious. If I ever hear her say those things again, that's exactly what I'm going to do and I'll deal with the consequences later.

Having answered her, I was about to put her sweet, juicy fingers in my mouth when she stopped me. "Hold on a second, baby." She said.

She held her fingers under my nose and wiped her thick female juices on my upper lip and right under my nostrils. "I want you to remember your promise out there," she whispered, "and if you start thinking about pussy, I want it to be mine you're thinking about." Then she slowly pushed her fingers into my mouth and I sucked every bit of her divine juices from them.

When I finished cleaning her fingers, she turned and picked up her panties and slacks from the floor and started dressing. "Maybe I'll keep these off for now," she said, holding up her panties and giving me a sly giggle, "we just might find a use for them soon."

Mom turned and stood in front of the mirror as she adjusted her blouse and tucked it into her slacks. Then she used a tissue to dab around her eyes and lastly, fidgeted with her hair for a few seconds. "Okay," she said, smiling "Now I'm ready."

"I'm ready, too" I said, "Promise you'll stay with me the whole time?" I asked.

Turning me to the door she answered, "You know I will." Then she stopped, and bent down to pull my panties back into place. The only problem was that they were almost soaked with her pussy juice from when she was using my cock to masturbate herself. The red silk material in the front looked saturated, too, and with the obvious smell, it was painfully evident what we had been up to.

"Oh, well" she said, "maybe they'll just think they got wet from the sink." She observed, straightening my panties and arranging my cock head to poke out the top again.

"I know!" She exclaimed. Then, kneeling down and taking my cock head in her mouth, she licked and slobbered all over my cock head. "There." She said laughing as she lifted back up, leaving my cock head dripping wet with her saliva. "Now they shouldn't have any questions why we were in here so long."

I took a deep breath as she took my hand and walked me to the door of the washroom. She raised her eyebrows as she looked at me. I replied by doing the same as I reached out and turned the knob and opened the door. Together, we walked hand in hand out of the washroom and out into the procedure room.

Aunt Brenda and Erika were standing together, giggling and talking back and forth. When they saw us, they stopped giggling and Erika moved over to her cart, which was now set up over by the rolling bed. While mom and I were in the washroom, Erika had apparently opened the sides of the cart to make it longer and removed some trays and packages from the drawers and arranged them on top of the cart.

The rolling bed had been transformed, too. The rails that were on the sides of the bed had been dropped and the bed had been lowered. Most noticeable of all, though, were these wings, or maybe braces, attached to the side of the bed. Aunt Brenda stood next to it, smiling, as we took our final steps in front of them.

"Hmm," my aunt observed, looking directly at my wet panties and shiny cock head, "It looks like your penis is all wet, Bobby."

"Sherri!" Aunt Brenda exclaimed. "Were you performing fellatio on this young man in the bathroom?" My aunt started to laugh and then added, "And you didn't even share?"

Everyone smiled and laughed. "Okay, from now on," Aunt Brenda warned, "there's to be no more cock sucking unless I get to go first. Understand?" We all laughed again and mom blushed a little and nodded her head.

"Erika, why don't you begin." My aunt said once all the laughter died down.

I looked at Erika and she was trying her best to choke back a smile as she stared at my wet silk panties and my cock covered with mom's saliva. "What do you want him to do?" My mother asked.

"First," Erika said, "I think it's a good idea to show you what we have in the cart so you're not preoccupied with what's in here. Come over here and let me show you."

Both mother and I walked over to the cart and stood next to Erika as she began to explain. Holding up a bottle of lubricant, she said, "Bobby, this is normal, everyday personal lubricant -- the kind you can buy in the store. Many women use it when they have sex or just to keep them moist." Then she picked up a syringe and turned to look at me. "Now, don't get worried about this," she explained, holding it up for me to see, "there's no needle on it. I'm just going to fill this with that lubricant and then we're going to squirt it up inside you. You know, right up in your cute little butt. The lube will help you stay comfortable and relaxed throughout some of the procedures. It's not going to hurt and we'll get your mom to help us. If anything," she said with a smile, "you'll probably like this part a lot."

I looked at my mom and her eyes got wide and she smiled. Seeing that, Erika smiled, too and so did I.

One of the drawers of the cart was opened an inch or two and I could barely make out what I thought was a selection of plastic cocks. They were laid out on a towel side by side, with the smallest one on the left and increasing in size to the right. Erika saw me eyeing the drawer and cleverly bumped it close with her hip and gave me a slight smile, saying, "No fair peeking, Bobby."

"Let's go over here, now." Erika said, gesturing to the bed where my aunt was just finishing. "This is where you're going to be most of the time." Mom took my hand and pulled me over with her and we stood across the bed from Aunt Brenda as she told me all about it.

Aunt Brenda fluffed the pillow that was at the head of the bed as she started to speak. "This bed is almost exactly like a bed you would probably find in a hospital maternity ward, Bobby." She began. "These stirrups," she continued, "will hold your legs up and out of the way for us. They're nicely padded and you'll be perfectly comfortable."

I looked at my mom and I could see her face was flushed. I'm not sure I heard anything my aunt said past the point where she told me the stirrups would hold my legs up and out of the way. But, apparently my mom was paying attention better than I was, or she knew something I didn't know.

"Once you're on the bed," Aunt Brenda continued, "we're going to ask you to move down as far as you can and then we'll help you put your legs in the stirrups." My cock throbbed and my heart started to thump again. Not from fear, but from the vision I got of myself laying there with all my parts exposed as these ladies did things to me.

Aunt Brenda looked at me. "Bobby," she said, "your mom is going to be right here next to you the whole time. If you get uncomfortable or need anything, just ask one of us and we'll do whatever we need to do for you, but, once you're in the bed, you have to stay here until we let you up. Okay?"

I looked at my mom and didn't say a word. After a second, mom squeezed my hand and told Aunt Brenda we understood and it was fine. I think mom was proud of me for allowing her to answer and truthfully, I felt completely comfortable letting her speak for me.

My aunt looked at Erika, then my mom, and lastly at me. "Anybody have any questions?" She asked. I could see her glancing back and forth, looking at Erika, my mother and then me again.

In spite of my previous fears and anxieties, all the questions I had were completely gone. Deep inside me, I knew with complete certainty I had nothing to fear. I also knew that if mom set this up, it was going to be wonderful. And hearing that mom was going to stay by my side the whole time, well.... that told me everything I needed to know.

"If not," Aunt Brenda said, "I think we're finally ready."

"Do you want him naked?" Mom inquired.

"He'll have to lose the panties," Erika said, pointing to the red silkies my aunt gave me earlier, "but, he can keep the bra on if he wants to.... it's totally up to him."

"Well?" Mom asked. "Do you want to keep your bra on, or take it off, sweetheart?"

Both Erika and Aunt Brenda stood quietly and waited for my answer. "Whatever you think is best," I answered, "I'll do whatever you tell me to do."

"Hmm," she replied, "I know how much you enjoy wearing the bra, sweetie, but I think for now its best if you're completely naked for us." My cock lurched when she used those words "completely naked for us."

Erika and my aunt agreed. Aunt Brenda then looked at my mom and asked, "Sherri, is it okay if we undress him?" Then to my surprise, my mom let go of my hand and took a step back. Aunt Brenda held out her hand to me as she circled the bed to where I was standing and Erika joined her. "Is it okay if we take off your bra and panties?" Aunt Brenda asked.

I glanced over to my mom, and she smiled. "Yes," mom said, "I think I'd like to see that."

"Sherri," my aunt asked, "can we play with him a little, too?"

"I think that will be okay." Mom said. Then turning to stand in front of me, she added, "Sweetie, you be good and do what they say now, understand?"

"I understand, mom," I replied, "they can do anything they want to me as long as you're here."

"Anything?" Erika asked. "Yes," mom answered, "just don't make him cum. He has to earn that." As I stood between them, Aunt Brenda and Erika began to run their hands all over my body. Before long, Erika's hands were feeling their way over my wet panties, feeling my bulge and rubbing the knob of my wet cock as it poked out the top of my panties. Erika's hand became wet as she felt me and when she moved her hand to her nose to sniff the wetness, a small grin appeared on her face and she gave me a knowing look to tell me she knew my panties were saturated with my mother's pussy juice.

My aunt on the other hand, was running her hands over my ass, feeling the firmness of my cheeks and lightly squeezing me. "Remember, you said we could do anything, Bobby." My aunt whispered in my ear.

Aunt Brenda reached over to the cart and picked up the lube and squeezed a generous amount onto her fingers. At the same time, Erika got down on her knees in front of me and started kissing the head of my cock. I felt my aunt's hands reach down inside the back of my panties and go right between my cheeks to my bottom hole.

"Aahh," I moaned as her finger found my hole and began to play with it - tapping it and slathering it with the lube.

"Pull his panties down," my aunt said to Erika, "let's show this girl what it feels like to be groped."

Erika didn't waste any time. As soon as the words were out of my Aunt's mouth, she reached up and pulled my panties all the way down, leaving them at my feet, baring my ass to my aunt's probing fingers and freeing my cock to whatever Erika wanted to do to it. My mother moved between them and reached down to take the panties as I stepped out of them.

"Tell me, Bobby," my aunt asked, "do you want us to refer to you as a girl, or a boy while you're here today?"

I didn't know how to answer. Surely I was a boy, but I was dressed like a girl. I remembered how I felt that day my mother fucked me with the strap-on, and that day I felt like a girl as she was sliding in and out of my bottom. Before I could answer, though, my aunt peeked around in front of my face and said, "I know one thing for sure..... you're going to feel like a girl when we're done."