A Mother's Promise Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding my panties in her hand, my mom stood there, riveted to the scene unfolding in front of her, watching as my aunt and Erika took liberties with me. Her other hand was pressing into the inseam of her slacks and her face was red -- it was clear to me that mom was getting off watching Erika and Aunt Brenda have their way with me.

Almost as if they coordinated their attack, Erika's mouth latched on to my cock at the same time my aunt's finger invaded my bottom. "Spread your legs, sweetheart." My mom instructed, "open yourself up so your aunt can get into you easier." I almost fell over as I shuffled my feet apart, but as my aunt's finger went into my ass deeper, her other hand pressed against my chest and held me steady.

Mom moved up next to me and kissed my lips. "Just stand still and let them touch you, Bobby. But, don't let yourself cum."

My focus switched to Erika and the way she was sucking my cock. I had no clue what she was doing, but, it felt awesome. She used a combination of her hands and her mouth -- licking me, jacking me and sucking me. It was a completely different feeling than when mom sucked my cock. With mom, it was more loving and gentle. But with Erika, it was nothing but cock oriented sensations and I believe her only goal was to try to make me cum. She alternated with long, wet licks, then taking me all the way into her throat and almost swallowing it. The warmth of her mouth as it closed down around me was breathtaking. When I thought I was starting to get close, she sensed it and reached down to pinch the base of my cock until the feeling went away and then she went right back to work.

At the same time, my aunt's finger was embedded inside my rectum. She kept telling me to relax my muscles and when I did, she pushed deeper and deeper until she hit that special spot deep inside my ass.

All the attention I was getting was unreal, and these two definitely knew how to bring someone right to the brink and then back off. I closed my eyes and let my head drift back, just enjoying what they were doing. I decided there was no reason for me to even worry about cumming, because if I did, it was their fault, not mine.

"Bobby!" My aunt said, trying to get my attention. "Quit clenching down on my finger! Relax and open yourself up. Push back a little on me. How do you expect to be able to take anything bigger than my finger if you keep fighting me like this?"

I opened my eyes when I heard her last few words. Was that one of the procedures they were going to do? Put something else in my butt? If that wasn't enough to start me thinking again, my mom was now on her knees next to Erika, watching her intently as she sucked my cock. When Erika saw me looking down at her, she pulled away from my cock and bent it over to my mom and without any pause, my mother took my cock in her mouth and began to suck me while Erika held it for her.

"You like that, Bobby?" Erika asked. "I bet you like it when your mommy sucks your cock. I bet she'll teach you to suck one, too. All girls need to know how to suck a cock, you know." I about died when she said that and I started to wonder if mom really did tell Aunt Brenda 'everything'.

The sight before me was incredible. This beautiful young woman was holding my straining cock so my mom could suck it. Lick after lick - suck after suck, Erika held my cock like a lollypop as she switched back and forth between looking at me and watching my mother enjoy herself. After a few minutes, Erika pulled it back and resumed sucking me herself.

"You're leaking a lot, sweetheart. I love that taste so, so much." Mom said to me. "Doesn't he taste good, Erika?"

Erika pulled me out of her mouth and jacked me for several seconds. Then she squeezed my cock, milking it from bottom to top. When her milking produced a big drop of precum at the tip, she rubbed my cock all around her mouth, spreading my precum across her lips like it was lipstick.

Taking me deep into her mouth again, Erika reached over and took my mother's hand and put it on my shaft. Immediately, mom got the idea and held it still so the young woman could suck me. There was a bit of apprehension in my mind as I watched this, especially after my mother made me promise - almost begging me not fuck her. So, why was she holding my cock for Erika to suck?

"Isn't that cute?" Aunt Brenda whispered to me, peering around my shoulder looking down at my mom holding my throbbing cock for Erika to suck. "You must like it, Bobby, because I can feel it your ass.... I can tell you're close to cumming."

"But," my aunt continued, "I don't think your mother would be very happy with you if you emptied your balls down Erika's throat, do you? I think we better put an end to this and get you up into that bed. We have so many fun things in mind for you today."

End of chapter 17.