A Mother's Promise Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was pounding again and I simply couldn't keep up with all the different physical and emotional sensations being thrown at me. They were overloading me, especially mom's trademark whispering – she knew what that did to me! And the exquisite feeling of having my nipples sucked, and Erika sliding that cock in and out of my ass, I was on the verge of sensory overload. Then to add to it, mom began lightly sucking on my ear. The warmth of her mouth and her breath almost pushed me into total emotional submission.

"Oh, gawd!" I moaned. "Yes. Yes." I uttered.

"Yes to what, Bobby?" She asked.

"Yes to dad and me." I said.

"Oh no, sweetheart," she answered, "it's not going to be that easy. If you want your dad to fuck your pretty ass, you're going to have to say it. Don't beat around the bush with this. These aren't just words you say in casual conversation, you know. If you really want it, I want you to prove it to me by saying those words right here and right now – with all of us listening. So if you really want it," mom urged, "we're listening."

"Come on, mom." I begged. "Please don't make me say it in front of them." Somehow, I knew my plea wasn't going to work. I knew with complete certainty she was going to press the point further and make me humiliate myself in front of my aunt and Erika.

Aunt Brenda stopped sucking my nipple and looked at me. "Bobby, it's no big deal." My aunt said, "I think we've all figured out by now that you want to try a cock in that cute little butt of yours. So, just say it, then it'll be over with and you won't have to be embarrassed about it ever again. Look, all three of us enjoy having a man's hard cock in our butts and no one expects anything different from you."

I was about ready to give in and make my humiliating confession when my mom let go of my cock and stepped away from the bed. My aunt did the same and Erika pulled the plastic cock from my bottom and stepped back, too. I looked at my mom as she stood there with her arms crossed over her chest looking at me. "We're waiting." Mom said.

"Okay, okay!" I exclaimed. "You want me to say it out loud? Alright, I will." I said, turning my head to look at my mom.

"I want dad to fuck my ass." I groaned. "There, I've said it! I admit I want to try it and I want him to be the one. And, yes, I want you to be there, mom. I want you to dress me up and watch while I take his cock in my butt. Hell, as far as I'm concerned, you can all come and watch..... I really don't care as long as he still fucks me."

Hearing my confession, my mother moved back to my side, wrapped her hand around my cock and started to stroke me again. "See," she said smiling, "that wasn't so hard."

"It's was embarrassing, mom." I answered.

"Maybe so," she replied. "But, I had to make sure you knew what you were saying. I didn't want you dancing around the subject on this. And sweetheart, we all knew it already. I think you're the only one that didn't know it for sure."

A second later, I felt Erika gently insert the cock into me and restart her fucking motion, pushing it in and out of my bottom. At the same time, Aunt Brenda reached out and took the vibrator control in her hand and turned it on.

Immediately, the plastic cock came alive and as soon as Erika realized the vibrator was on, she pushed the cock all the way in and held it there, grinding it into me.

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned, feeling the sensation of the vibrator as it quivered and pulsated inside my ass. Reaching out to grip mother's hand for support, I started thrusting my ass against the tool in Erika's hand. I became a wild man, throwing any pretense of modesty and humility out the window. All I wanted was more of that cock up my butt!

"Sherri!" Aunt Brenda exclaimed. "Look!"

My aunt was pointing to my cock, referring to the way it was leaking copious amounts of precum through the tip. "Too much stimulation on his prostate, I bet." She added.

"Shit!" My mom cursed as she pulled her hands away from my cock.

My aunt turned the vibrator control off and Erika took her hands off the plastic cock, leaving it buried in my ass. As silence over took the room, all I heard was the beating of my heart and my own panting.

"That was close," mom said, "I got so involved, I just wasn't paying attention." My aunt and Erika both looked at my mom and burst out laughing, chuckling back and forth as they looked at each other.

"He almost blew!" Aunt Brenda said, kidding my mother and making exaggerated circular movements in the air with her hands.

They laughed amongst themselves for a few more seconds until Erika spoke up, saying. "Seriously, though, I think we better leave the vibrator turned off from here on out. It's his first time having something this big in him, and having the vibrator on is just going to make him blow."

My mom nodded, agreeing with Erika. My aunt, still giggling after my near eruption, looked at her watch and raised her eyebrows. Looking at my mother and tapping her watch with her finger, Aunt Brenda said "Why don't we leave that cock in him and move to the next procedure?"

"That's a good idea," my mom said, "we're going to need some time for, uh....."

"Yes," Aunt Brenda interrupted quickly, "you're entirely right, Sherri, so let's get him ready."

They all knew what was coming next because Aunt Brenda and Erika busied themselves at the cart while my mom stood next to me holding my cock. Her hand was coated with my slippery precum, and with a slight grin on her face, she lowered her mouth to my member and engulfed the head between her lips.

As mother licked and sucked me clean, I glanced over to Erika and my aunt to catch them watching my mom and whispering between themselves. My aunt was smiling as they talked, amused at my mother's attention to my rod.

Turning her attention back to the cart, my aunt reached down to one of the bigger drawers and pulled out three small bottles. "I'll go heat these up." Aunt Brenda said as she glanced up at me and added, "Don't go anywhere, Bobby. We're not done with you yet!"

Yeah, as if I could go somewhere, or for that matter, as if I wanted to go somewhere. Believe me, I was more than content to stay right where I was having three women tease, touch, caress and play with me.

As Aunt Brenda disappeared into the washroom, I turned my attention to my mother who was finished cleaning the precum off my cock. She licked her lips and then leaned over to kiss me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth and pressing her lips hard against mine.

"Oh, you're doing so well, sweetheart." Mom said as she ended our kiss. "You took a much bigger cock than any of us thought you would. I'm so proud of you, Bobby. And don't worry about your aunt or Erika hearing you say you wanted your dad to fuck you. If you really want to be feminine, you're going to have to learn to take a man in your behind. It's as simple as that. And when it happens, don't worry because I'll be there right by your side when he takes you the first time."

As usual, mother had a way to put my thoughts into simple terms. Before today, I though my feminine desires would be accommodated by my mother and maybe my sister, too. But as I thought about it, it made sense that my father would have to be included, if for no other reason than he had a real cock. And after all, girls need real cocks.

When Aunt Brenda walked back into the procedure room, my mother told me that I needed to stay hard for the next procedure. "No matter what," mother said, "it's important you stay rigid. So, if you feel yourself starting to get soft, you have to say something right away. I seriously doubt that will happen, but, if it does, make sure you say something right away so we can get you hard again."

So far, I didn't have any trouble staying hard. If anything, I was having trouble getting soft. My cock had been hard almost non-stop since I woke up this morning, and I wasn't complaining about that. I was starting to hope they were going to let me cum again, though.

As my aunt and Erika joined my mother at the side of the bed, mother jacked my cock a few times and asked Erika if she wanted to hold me for a while. "Sure!" Erika answered enthusiastically. So while I watched, Erika reached out and grasped my cock and my mom let go. I briefly took stock of who had done what since I'd been at Aunt Brenda's salon: All three had put their fingers in my bottom.... all three had sucked my cock..... all three had jacked me.... and all three had used the plastic cock on me. But only one of them had kissed my lips. Only one told me she loved me. So, even though they were equal parties in my experience, my mother retained her number one place in my heart and at the forefront of my desire.

Erika's grip on my cock was more aggressive that my aunt's or my mother's. She jacked me only slightly, but the firmness of her hand as it clenched my cock made up for the lack of up and down movement. As she held it, I tightened my cock muscles, causing it to lurch in her hand. In turn, she calmly looked down to me with a knowing smile and I did it again just to make sure she knew I was doing it intentionally.

My mother was the first of them to speak as they moved around the bed, telling me the next procedure was potentially dangerous and I had to remain totally still. Then she explained, saying, "Sweetie, since boys develop two or three years later than girls, boys your age usually associate their masculinity with their pubic hair. So, I was thinking I could help you feel more feminine if we removed it. You probably already know that most girls your age keep themselves shaved so they can wear sexy swimsuits and sexy lingerie without all their pubic hair poking out."

"So, the next thing we're going to do," she continued, "is remove all your pubic hair. And I want you to get used to it because you'll look much better if you don't have all that mess sticking out of your pretty panties everyday."

I took a minute to visualize myself without any hair down there. They were all looking at me, gauging my reaction when my aunt spoke up.

"I've heard that removing pubic hair is a frightening thing for some guys," my aunt added, "but you don't have to worry, Bobby, I've done this hundreds of times. But, you have to remain still because we have to shave around your shaft, your balls and around your butt."

"Sweetheart, we can do this safely as long as you don't jerk or move on us." My mom said. "We're going to use a special blade designed to remove pubic hair, but it's incredibly sharp. So, you have to be still. Understand?"

"Uh, yeah." I replied. "I trust you, so, go ahead.... I'll be still for you."

Honestly, I didn't have any concerns with them shaving me. Since my sister's admission that her pubic hair had been permanently removed, I sort of expected it to come up eventually. I even admired Linda for showing me her hairless pussy and in some ways, I thought it was appropriate for me to be hairless, too. And this was definitely the perfect time to do it.

They started by snipping the long hairs around my crotch with scissors. With my mom between my legs, my aunt at the side of the bed and Erika holding my cock up and out of the way for them, they started cutting. My mom carefully stretched my ball sack and snipped around them while my aunt used a small comb to lift the hair and cut it as close to the skin as she could. The look on their faces amazed me. They were completely engrossed with what they were doing, being careful not to cut me, and remove as much as they could with the scissors.

Little by little, the tufts of hair below my waist disappeared as my aunt snipped away. I looked up at Erika as she held me and I wondered if she was shaved. When she saw me looking at her, she told me how much she loved seeing a shaved man. "You'll look bigger and you'll feel sexier." Erika informed me, adding that she always insisted her boyfriends allow her to shave them or at least trim them way back.

Erika then squeezed my cock and a huge bubble of precum came up to the tip of my penis. As soon as it did, she leaned down and licked it off with her tongue and smiled. I tensed my cock muscles as she did, causing my erection to throb and lurch in her hand.

"Hey!" My mom exclaimed, pulling her scissors away from my balls and looking up at me. "Don't clench like that, sweetie. When you do, it makes your balls move! You don't want to get cut, do you?"

Erika looked down at me, shook her head and smiled. "Better be still," she giggled, "or you might leave here without your nuts." I smiled back at her and when I did, she nonchalantly ran her tongue between her lips and turned her eyes down to my cock and then back toward me. "Did you like the way I sucked you earlier?" Erika asked.

"It felt...... uh, different," I answered.

"Well, if you relax your throat when you're sucking and let it go all the way in, you can use the very back of your tongue to massage the underside of the shaft." Erika replied. "It takes some practice, but if you can learn to do it, every guy you suck will remember you forever."

"Give it a try," Erika added, "maybe with your dad when you get together with him. Don't rush it, just try to relax your throat and let it go all the way in for a few seconds. You'll get better the more you do it."

Erika and I talked back and forth while my aunt and mother worked diligently on my pubes. Every now and then, my mom would bump the plastic cock embedded in my bottom, sending a twinge of sensation racing through my body. Once, she reached up and slid it out a few inches and then pushed it back in. "Still okay with this?" Mom asked.

The feeling of the cock as it glided back into me and came to rest deep inside my ass left me speechless. Looking up at me from between my splayed legs, mom smiled and gave me a knowing look to tell me she knew what I was feeling.

After mother and my aunt finished with their scissors, they used a wet cloth to remove as much of the cuttings as they could. Then, my aunt picked up one of the items she warmed up for me. "Bobby," my aunt said, "we don't use shaving cream here. Instead, we use this lotion which protects the skin much better. That way, we can shave you closer and you won't get razor burn, plus you get the added benefit of going longer between shaves and it has a nice fragrance, too."

My aunt opened the small bottle and poured the lotion on my stomach and rubbed it around. Then, reaching around to the cart again, she picked up a straight razor and showed it to me, saying, "Bobby, I've used these for years. I promise you won't feel a thing but you have to try hard not to move. Okay?"

I nodded that I understood. Then, we all watched as my aunt began to shave the few hairs below my belly-button and across my waist. She made one pass over each area, using her fingers to pull the skin tight and then feel the area she just shaved. Within a few minutes, she had run her blade all around me, leaving a small amount of hair around my cock shaft. "Okay," my aunt said, "next I'm going to do your balls, then we'll do around your shaft and around your butt last."

Aunt Brenda moved next to my mom, between my legs, and looked down. "Sherri, can you pull his sack out? See how far you can stretch it out for me, would you?"

With my mother helping, they shaved my nut sack, front and back. As my mom moved it around for her, my aunt bent and twisted her arm to get the best angle for the blade. It didn't take long and when they were done, they stood back and admired their work. Even Erika leaned over to peek between my legs and then looked back up at me, grinning.

My mom and my aunt then moved to my side across from Erika. Aunt Brenda again reached for the lotion and squirted some of it into the palm of her hands. As she rubbed her palms together, she murmured to me, "I love this part, Bobby."

As she looked down at me, Aunt Brenda took my cock away from Erika and began to massage the lotion around the base and then up and down my shaft. She gripped me tightly and jacked me for a few seconds. The lotion provided enough lubrication for her to move smoothly, but the tightness of her grip immediately got my attention.

"I won't do this very long," my aunt said to my mother, "but, I'll let him get close, if that's okay with you."

"Hmm," my mom answered, "I've got a good idea!" She reached between my legs and grabbed the plastic cock and pulled it out several inches. Then wasting no time at all, she pushed it all the way back into me.

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned. I started to feel like I was going to cum and when I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, my aunt let go of my cock and watched it bob back and forth as my urge to climax slowly went away.

"You just gotta watch their eyes when you're doing that." My aunt remarked. "When you see 'em roll back in their sockets like that, it's means they're starting to get close. And, we don't want that, do we?" She asked, looking right down at me. "At least not yet!"

The three women giggled as they looked down at me trying to catch my breath. Then, Erika reached out to hold my cock and my aunt held the shaving blade an inch away from my shaft.

"Sherri, now would be a good time to distract him for a few minutes." My aunt suggested. So, within a few seconds my mother side stepped around my aunt and came right up next to the bed. She leaned over my chest, placed her hands on my cheeks and turned my face so I was looking directly at her.

"Baby, you've been such a good boy today. I'm really pleased with the way you've accepted everything and done what I've told you." She said. "I apologize that you haven't gotten much relief, but, maybe we'll let you cum soon. Would you like that, sweetheart?"

"You bet I would," I answered, "but, uh.... can you.... uh, uh.... never mind."

"No way, Bobby. You know you can't start to ask something and then stop like that. Tell me what you were going to say." She asked.

I didn't want Erika or my aunt to hear what I wanted to ask. Erika was standing to my right, mere inches away, holding my cock so my aunt could shave my shaft. She acted like she wasn't listening to us talk, but I couldn't be sure if she could hear us, or not. If we would have been at home, I wouldn't have been so embarrassed, but right now, with Erika and my aunt here, I didn't want to say it.

"Just whisper it in my ear." Mom said as she bent down close to me.

"I just wanted to.... uh, I mean, can you, uh..." I stuttered.

"Just settle down, baby." She said as she rubbed my chest. "Tell mommy what you want."

As she leaned her ear back down to me, I told her. "Can you use that cock on me and let me have your panties when I get to cum?" I asked.

She lifted her head up and smiled. "Is that what you're fussing about?"

I nodded my head and looked at her with hopeful eyes. "Of course," she answered, "I have something special in my purse I brought from home just for that exact purpose. Just be patient for a while longer."

She glanced over her shoulder to see how my aunt was doing, and satisfied that my aunt was done shaving around my shaft, she raised herself off my chest and we all looked at my crotch. Sure enough, every trace of pubic hair was gone. I was completely bald; my full erection stretching up from my torso looking bigger, harder and ready to explode.

"Just one more area and we'll be done." My aunt advised. "For this, we have to take the toy cock out of your butt, Bobby."

As Erika held my straining cock in her warm hands, my mom and Aunt Brenda walked back between my legs and looked at the plastic cock filling my bottom. "I'll take it out," my aunt said to my mom, "but as soon as I do, I want you to put two or three fingers into him and just move them in and out very slowly to keep him from closing up all the way."

My mom nodded and I saw my aunt reach in. As my aunt withdrew the cock from my ass, I felt every inch of it slide out of me. When it was out, my mom inserted her fingers and then glanced up at me.