A Mother's Promise Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Brenda walked around my mom and stood next to me. Then, to my amazement, she held the plastic cock that was just in my butt next to my own cock. "We played a little joke on you, I'm afraid." My aunt said to me. "This was really the largest cock we had, Bobby. You took the others so well, and opened up for us so well, we thought you might enjoy the fullness of the biggest one."

I looked at the cock as she held it next to my own. In comparison, it was much bigger than mine. Not only was it longer, but it was thicker. I was shocked, looking at the size of the cock, remembering the pleasure it gave me and realizing that very cock was all the way in my butt.

"You see, Sweetheart," my mom said with her fingers still in my butt, "if you relax, you can take just about any cock. You can see for yourself it's bigger than your own and I'll tell you right now it's much bigger than your father's. So, you don't have to worry about being uncomfortable when your father's cock enters you."

Erika and my aunt looked at me and I turned red. Erika started to giggle and was soon joined by my aunt and then my mom. "I would sure love to see that!" Erika said.

"Erika!" My aunt gasped.

"Well," my mom chuckled, "maybe we'll take pictures."

Mom looked at me, raised her eyebrows and then pushed her fingers into my ass a little deeper. "Pictures" I thought?

"Come on," my aunt said, "let's finish shaving him so the boy can get some relief!"

"Erika," my aunt suggested, "why don't you trade places with Sherri so she can have some time with her son while we finish."

I watched as Erika let go of my cock and applied the lube to her fingers. Then as my mother pulled her fingers out, Erika slipped hers in. And as before, Erika was less gentle with me.... not that she hurt me, but I could sense she was less concerned about my comfort than my mom and my aunt were.

My mom wiped her fingers off and pulled a stool up to the side of the bed and sat next to me. Gathering my hands in hers, she kissed them tenderly and looked at me. For a second, I thought I saw a tear form in the corner of her eye but before I could look closer, she stood and leaned over the bed and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back, wrapping my arms around her neck and rubbing her shoulders with my hands. I felt her tongue probing against mine and I sucked hers into my mouth and then held it there as our lips mashed together. As our kiss broke, I pulled her to me and hugged her.

As we hugged, I whispered in her ear how much I loved her. She didn't say anything in return, but, that didn't stop me from saying anything else. I told her how beautiful she was and how sexy she was. I went on and on, like we were in our own little world – just she and I.

I didn't even feel my aunt and Erika shave around my ass hole. I was too busy with my mom. I heard my aunt clear her throat, and at first I disregarded it. But when she did it again, my mother broke our hug and turned to look between my legs.

"We're all done." My aunt said. "He's been completely denuded - front to back and all points in between."

Mother got up and joined Erika and Aunt Brenda between my legs. My aunt reached up and moved my cock around, looking for errant hairs. When she didn't find any, she smiled to herself and said "And not even one cut or nick, either!"

My aunt looked at my mom and asked, "Sherri, do you mind if I ask a favor? I know we didn't talk about this earlier, but, would you mind if a few of my staff to take a quick look? Erika and I are the only ones at this location that have ever shaved a male customer and I think the rest would benefit from seeing one done properly."

I looked at my mother nervously waiting for her answer. Letting my aunt see me naked was one thing – she was family. And letting Erika see me was exciting. But letting others.... strangers..... see my cock was.... was.....

"Hmm, I don't know." My mother answered, obviously considering my aunt's request. "But, from an educational perspective, I can see how it might help them. So, yes, I guess they can come in for a brief look, Brenda. But, can we limit it to no more than say...... five or ten minutes?"

"Thank you, Sherri!" My aunt replied. Then turning to Erika she pointed to the plastic cocks and the cart and asked her to straighten it all up quickly and make it presentable. "We don't want anyone to think we did anything other than shave him, do we?" She asked.

As my aunt left the room and closed the door behind her, my mother stepped beside me and began to stroke my cock. Her eyes were twinkling and she had this strange smirk on her face. "You said you wanted to be exposed, remember? Well, here's your chance to see how you like it." Mom said. "Just be calm and let them look. I'm sure your aunt will keep them under control. If you're a good boy, I'll let you cum after they leave."

Mother turned to watch Erika as she hurried to put everything away in the drawers of the cart. After another minute, I heard aunt's voice along with other female voices out in the hallway. My mom was pumping me feverously now, her hand flying up and down my cock and stopping to squeeze me every few seconds. A big drop of precum appeared at the head of my cock and she milked as much of it as she could until she heard the door knob turn and the door open. Immediately, my mom let go of my cock, smiled at me and turned to look.

The next fifteen seconds seemed to last forever as I heard my aunt usher in the women that were with her. I couldn't look. I was too embarrassed to even acknowledge their presence. The only thing I could do was stare up at the ceiling and try to get through this.

"Come on," my aunt said to them, "everyone move over here and please remember to be respectful of our client. I shouldn't need to remind you that we're professionals here."

I heard their footsteps as they came closer. I also heard faint giggles and a lot of whispering. I felt myself turning beet red and my cheeks felt like they were on fire.

"Move around the bed so you can see," my aunt said, "you won't get this chance very often and I want you all to get a good look."

Finally, I looked down from the ceiling to see six women standing at the side of the bed looking at me. My mother stood next to me with her hand on mine as if she was standing watch, ready to protect me if necessary.

"Ladies, this is our client Bobby and his mother Sherri." My aunt explained to them. "Bobby has graciously agreed to let you see him after his hair removal so you can get an idea of the differences between male and female hair removal in the genital region."

My mother smiled demurely and patted my hand as my aunt continued her tour of my nakedness. "Sherri brought Bobby to us today," Aunt Brenda said, "so we could do some hair removal in his bikini area. As you can see, we had to use the leg supports on this bed to give us better access to his genitals. Ladies, doing hair removal on a male is considerably more difficult than for a female because of the penis and testicles, so it's important that you have good lighting and position the client so you have plenty of room to work."

"Now," my aunt continued, "I'm sure you've all noticed that Bobby has an erection."

I saw many of the women smile when my aunt brought their attention to my erected condition. Unfortunately, standing in the front row was the receptionist who we first spoke to, and to whom I was introduced as Brenda's niece. She wasn't smiling like the others were, though. She was staring directly at my cock. I don't think she was listening to my aunt at all. After a minute, made eye contact with me and gave me a very serious look. I looked away at first, but when I looked back, I was met with her stare again. My mother, seeing what was going on between the two of us, squeezed my hand tightly to get my attention. I heard my aunt speaking and tried to concentrate on what she was saying.

"Given his age and the fact that we've had to handle his penis a lot while we shaved him, I think his erection shouldn't be a surprise to any of you. You're simply going to have to expect that a male client will become erect during the procedure. He might feel embarrassed or humiliated when it happens. If he does, just comfort him and explain that it's okay. You're going to find that it happens almost every time you have a male client."

"Now," my aunt said, "if everyone can move down here, I want you to see his testicles."

Once everyone gathered around the end of the bed, my aunt began telling them about my shaving my balls. "Notice that Bobby's scrotum has been shaved." My aunt pointed out as she reached to lift my ball sack so they could see. When she touched me, my cock twitched and precum dribbled out of my cock forming a small puddle on my stomach. Every one of them stared, watching the puddle of precum become bigger and bigger as I leak out onto my belly.

"Ladies, what you just saw is an involuntary physical reaction that the client can't control." My aunt explained. "As I said before, we've had to handle his penis quite a bit, and this is just the normal reaction to having his penis touched so much. Again, this is to be expected."

I looked at the women gathered around me. Most of them looked away as I scanned their faces, probably embarrassed that I caught them looking at my leaking cock. However, I noticed a young girl in the back who was blushing about as badly as I was. Then it hit me, I knew this girl! It was Katie! I went to high school with her but I hadn't seen her since graduation. Holy fuck! Now I was really turning red.

"Now I want to point out the area around the base of his penis." I heard my aunt say. Then to my surprise, my aunt reached down and grasped my dripping cock and tilted it up. When she did, I heard a few of the women giggle and the lady closest to me gasped.

"Notice that we've shaved around the base of his shaft. This is probably the hardest area to shave on a male. Let me make an analogy here.... how many of you shave your vaginal area?" My aunt asked.

None of them responded to my aunt's question, so she said, "Come on, raise your hands.... how many of you shave down there?"

A few of the women started to slowly raise their hands and as I started to look around, more and more hands started to go up, including Katie's. I also noticed Erika raised her hand, too, and when she saw me looking at her, she grinned at me.

"Okay, then," my aunt continued, "the area around the base of the penis is harder to shave than that area right above your clitoris where your lips meet. So if you've ever cut yourself there, like we all have, then you can get an idea how hard it is to shave around the penis. What you have to do is this...."

Aunt Brenda grasped my shaft and leaned my cock to one side. I closed my eyes and tried to control myself, but, with everyone looking and the way she was holding my cock, I couldn't help but clench my cock muscles again and when I did, several more drops of precum drooled from the tip of my rod and ran down the side of my shaft.

I heard many of the women gasp as my cock leaked down my shaft and onto my aunt's hand. Hearing this, my aunt chastised them, saying, "Ladies! Please! I asked you to be respectful of our client."

"Now, as I was saying," my aunt added, "you have to hold the penis to one side. When you do, the skin will stretch tight on the opposite side and then you can shave there. When you're done with that area, just bend the penis to the other side like so...."

Aunt Brenda demonstrated bending my penis from side to side to show them where to shave and how to pull the skin tight. I laid there in that bed, unable to do anything, and gritted my teeth. I just wanted to die! My cock was leaking all over my aunt's hands in front of everyone and it was horribly embarrassing. Plus, they had a full view between my legs, including my butt hole, and I'm sure they all got a good look down there.

"Okay," my aunt said, lying my cock down on my belly, "I wanted you to see what you might be in for when, and if, you have a male client. And for being such a good sport, I'm going to give Bobby a coupon for two years worth of free hair removal here. Now," my aunt added, "I think we have just a minute or two for questions, if you have any?"

A woman about my mother's age spoke up. Pointing to my mom, she asked "Are you his mom?"

"Yes." Mother answered.

Then the woman looked at me and asked "Isn't it kind of weird to have your mom in here while you had something as private as this done? Wasn't that terribly embarrassing?"

Everyone waited for my answer. Even my aunt and my mom looked at me, wondering what I was going to do or say.

I had to clear my throat before I could say anything. I took a deep breath and answered the woman. "Honestly, no it wasn't. She's my mother and I know she loves me. I'm not afraid for her to see me naked, if that's what you're asking."

Another woman raised her hand and my aunt called on her.

"How do you feel about us seeing you with an erection and....uh, you know...." She asked, pointing to my leaking cock.

"Well, believe me, it's embarrassing as hell." I answered. "But, if you've never had a male client, then maybe seeing me like this will give you some idea what you're in for when you do get one."

"Okay," my aunt said, "one more question and then I think we all need to get back to work. Who has one?"

The receptionist who was eyeing me raised her hand. I silently prayed that my aunt wouldn't call on her. I didn't want to have to explain why I posed as a girl and told her I was Brenda's niece. But, my aunt pointed to her and told her to ask her question.

"Oh, fuck!" I thought. "Here it comes."

"I don't really have a question," the receptionist replied, "but, I wanted to say that if you come back for your free hair removal, I would be honored if you let me do it for you."

A few of the women clapped and a few of them laughed and said "Yeah, I'll do it!"

They all thought it was funny and after a few seconds, Erika and my aunt herded them all toward the door and walked out with them. All except one, that is. Katie, the girl I knew from high school, sheepishly approached the bed instead of following the rest out.

As she came close, she raised her hand to wave and shyly said, "Hi, Bobby."

"Hi, Katie." I answered. I saw her eyes zoom in on my shaved cock and balls. My stomach started to turn over with the fear that she was going to blab to everyone I know about seeing me like this. I tried to cover myself with my hands, but my mom clenched her hand around mine and squeezed me like she did before to tell me to lie still.

My mom smiled at Katie and then turned to me and asked, "You two know each other?"

"Uh, yes, mom." I replied. "This is one of my friends from school..... Katie."

Mother extended her hand across the bed to Katie saying, "Nice to meet you, Katie. I'm Bobby's mother." Katie put her hand out, too, and they shook hands directly over my pulsating cock.

"Bobby," Katie said softly as she gazed down at my cock, "I just wanted to say that I think it's perfectly fine that you let your mom see you naked. In fact, I admire you for it."

I was totally speechless, to say the least. I panicked when I first saw Katie standing with the other women, and when she walked up to me I thought I was going to hyperventilate. But her words were calmly spoken and it actually sounded like a compliment. So, looking up at her as she stared down at my naked body, I thanked her with a shaky voice.

"That's so nice of you to say, Katie." My mom replied. Then mother said, "Katie, as you can imagine, this is something of a difficult situation for Bobby. We didn't think we would run into anyone he knew here, so, I was hoping you might be gracious enough to keep this to yourself."

"Oh, you don't have to worry." Katie answered, looking at my mother and then down to me. "I understand completely and you have my word that I won't ever mention this to another living soul."

"Thank you, Katie. That's very kind of you." Mom replied. "I'm sure Bobby appreciates that very much."

"Well, I've been working here a few months now, and I've done a few Brazilian Waxes for female clients, and it's all done confidentially and discretely, I assure you." Katie explained. Then looking at me she added, "Bobby, if you do decide to come back again, I would be happy to do you, uh, I mean, do your hair removal. Plus, I'm getting to be pretty good with nails, facials and hair styling, too."

The longer Katie stood there, the more comfortable I became. As I listened, mom thanked Katie again and then they had a short conversation about cutting my hair and the other services they offered at the salon. I was sure mother was trying to wrap up their little chat, but, she surprised the hell out of me by what she said next.

"Katie, I'm not trying to be pretentious," my mom began, "and please excuse me for asking, but your eyes have been taking glances at Bobby while we've been talking and I can't help but wonder if your trying to get a closer look at his hair removal."

"I'm sorry if I was staring." Katie answered. "It's just that I've never seen a shaved man before. I'm trying to be professional about it, it's just hard not to look, you know?"

"I understand totally." My mom replied. "But, if you want to get a closer look, you might as well. I mean, he's right here and you've already seen him so I don't think there's any harm if you take a closer look. Is that okay, sweetheart?"

Oh, crap! Now mother was drawing me into their conversation and inviting Katie to look right at me. Mom's eyebrows went up as she waited for my answer. I figured I didn't have much choice in the matter since my mom had already suggested it, so, I cheerfully agreed, and when I did, mom patted my hand again and moved around to the end of the bed and motioned Katie over between my legs.

"Go ahead," mother encouraged Katie, "I know you're curious. You can look."

Katie looked up at me through my spread legs and bent down close to where my butt was exposed and my nuts were hanging. After a minute, she looked at my mother, saying "He sure looks smooth. I don't know how he looked before, but, there's no hair there now."

"You can feel for yourself if you want to." My mother suggested.

"Uh, maybe I shouldn't." Katie answered.

"No, its perfectly okay, Katie. Go ahead, its fine." Mom replied.

"Really?" Katie asked, looking up at me.

I nodded my head to tell Katie it was okay to touch me. So, very slowly, Katie reached her hand out and ran her finger tips over my hairless nut sack. My cock jumped as her fingers came in contact with my balls, not from my own doing, but from the sensation of her light touch. Katie instantly drew her hand back and looked at my mother.

"Don't be startled, Katie." Mother said calmly. "He's just a little over excited, I'm sure. With all the touching he's had today and your co-workers seeing him and all... well, I think you get the picture, don't you?"

"I guess so." Katie answered with an unsure look on her face.

"Come over here." My mom said, guiding Katie over to the side of the bed. Then, pointing to my cock she added, "See how smooth and soft he is around here?" Katie literately turned bright red as she blushed. I knew she was looking right at my cock as it lie across my belly, which was spotted with drops of precum that leaked out of my cock.

"You can touch there if you want." Mom told her. "Just pick him up like Brenda showed you and you can feel around his penis as much as you like."

Katie's eyes grew huge hearing this, and when her hand started to reach out for my pole, I panicked. I just knew that as soon as she touched me another drop of precum was going to drip out, or I might even have a spontaneous orgasm and erupt all over the place. One thing became clear to me, though – this wasn't so bad after all. I had to admit, I was starting to enjoy this. One look up at my mother told me she was enjoying it, too.