A Mother's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the hell was he doing? Incest was wrong, just wrong. Fucking his own mother, her cheating on his father with him, their son? Nothing good could come of it. And what about those promises she had him make to her? To say he was freaked out would be a gross understatement.

It was like he didn't know his mom at all. She had always been so prim and proper. She had never been so vocal while having sex with his dad, not while he or his sister had been around anyway. And there had never been any hints of the succubus that had assaulted him that morning. What the fuck had happened? Had she always been like this, concealing a hidden side under the mask of respectable wife and mother? If so, why now? If not, what the fuck had changed?

The one thing that was certain was the memory of her sucking his cock until he'd shot his load, and her swallowing every last drop made his dick so hard it hurt. Unknowingly, he had been stroking his cock.

Their last encounter played out again in his mind. Only this time, instead of jerking away and running for the seclusion of his room, the hand that had cupped the side of her bountiful bosom had caressed it up to her stiffened nipple. His fingers pinched it, hard, had hearing her gasp in pleasure, he had pulled it upward and toward him while his other hand slide up her back until he took hold of a clump of hair at the base of her neck. Now controlling her head with one hand and body with the other, he forced her mouth to his. Locking lips, his tongue pushed hers open, invading her mouth as he squeezed the nipple he was still pinching until she screamed around the tongue-gag.

Forcing her up against the wall, he let go of both hair and nipple and reached down to the bare, silky smooth thighs below her perfect ass. Gripping her thighs tightly, he pulled them apart and lifted her up, still trapped between his body and the wall with his tongue fucking her mouth, until he could feel her exposed cunt touch the head of his engorged member which had escaped through the fly of his boxers. With one powerful motion, he buried his cock into the sauna of her fuck-hole, straight to the hilt, causing her to scream of muffled cry into his mouth as the orgasm took her. Pulling his mouth away, he looked into her emerald eyes. "So you want to cheat on my father and fuck your own son, do you? Then I'm going to fuck you and make you cum so hard you'll beg to be my own personal fuck-toy, you cock sucking slut!" his fantasy self said. That last thought triggered a massive orgasm and his jism shot out of his throbbing tool, splattering his shirt, arms neck, thighs, hands, desk, and just about everything else within a two foot radius.

Dazed, Jimmy took a moment to compose himself. The release rebooted his brain, clearing the fuzz of hormone fog and exhaustion cobwebs that had befuddled him earlier. As he cleaned up the mess he had just made, several items became very clear to him.

First, he was going to fuck his own mother. Second, he didn't just want to fuck her, he wanted to dominate her completely. Third, something had happened to his mom in the last day and he was going to find out what. Fourth, his mom was playing at something. He didn't know what it was, but he was damned well going to find out. Lastly, to do all this, he needed to play along, at least for a while, until he got the answers he was looking for.

Resolved to a course of action, he cleaned up, donned fresh clothes, and went to join his parents for breakfast.

12