A Mother's Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir?" "When you get home tonight, I want you to imagine yourself fucking my cock while you eat my girlfriend's pussy," he said softly.

Marisol's eyes widened and her nipples became even harder, unmistakable underneath her shirt. "Very good sir, it will be my pleasure! I'll have your appetizers and salads out in a moment," she said, smiling as she walked away.

Sheryl eyed her son in interrogation. In answer he scooted his chair closer to her, then reached down with one hand and pulled her chair over to him so their legs were touching from knee to mid thigh. He leaned into her and sucked part of her earlobe into his mouths, biting it softly. Letting it go he whispered, "I told her to fantasize she was sucking your pussy while I fucked her silly," before lightly kissing his mother's neck.

"Hmmmmmm, no wonder she was smiling when she left," Sheryl said. "I've never thought about it before, but now that I've heard you say it, that DOES sound very sexy. I think you may have given me my first lesbian fantasy, Jimmy, my boy."

"So you've never been with a woman?"

"No, baby, I haven't. But now I'm thinking about what you told our waitress. And it's making me wet. Maybe we should 'hook up' with her later. What do you think? Would you like to fuck her hard while she licks me? Maybe you'd like it if we sucked your dick together. What do you say darling?"

Jimmy thought a moment. Yeah, fucking his mom and Marisol sounded great, but events had been spinning out of control since last night. If he didn't get a handle on it soon, the situation would be beyond his grasp entirely. 'I'm going to kick myself for this later,' he thought, 'but if I cave now, I'm never gonna figure out what's going on. And if I let her keep controlling things, I'm not going to be able to dominate her like I decided I wanted to do this morning. Fuck it, here goes nothing.'

"No Sheryl, what I told Marisol stands. Tonight is our first date. It's all about you and me, and only you and me. After tonight, I'll consider sharing you with somebody else. But tonight you're mine," Jimmy said firmly.

"Oh baby, you know just the right thing to say," Sheryl told him, before finishing her drink.

Just then Marisol re-appeared with their appetizer and salads. She smiled and flirted with the two, being sure to bend over and allow plenty of peeks down her shirt as often as possible. As she finished, Sheryl asked the girl if she would show her where the ladies room was. Jimmy rose from his seat and pulled his mother's chair back, offering her his hand to help her to her feet. Sheryl rewarded her son with a quick kiss to his cheek and a 'Thank you, kind sir.' Before the women left, Jimmy instructed Marisol to bring Sheryl another mojito.

Sheryl followed the young Latina to a secluded hallway of the side of the main room, reveling in the swish and sway of the younger woman's shapely rear end as her desire increased. Down the long hall they went, Marisol adding extra wiggle to her walk as she noticed the older woman paying attention. Rounding the corner, the door to the ladies room was just ahead. Marisol turned to say something, but never got the chance as Sheryl attacked.

Marisol suddenly found herself mashed against the auburn haired woman, feeling the hard pointed nipples of her smaller breasts pressed against the hardened nubs of Sheryl's larger ones. Their lips made contact, and Marisol moaned as she willing accepted the older woman's tongue into her mouth, while pushing hers into Sheryl's. Their tongues danced together as Sheryl's hands roamed freely, exploring the younger girl's body. Marisol, serving tray still clutched in one hand, could do little but grab the back of Sheryl's neck with her free hand, pulling her deeper into there kiss, and wrapping the arm still holding the tray around Sheryl's thin waist.

It was over in seconds. Sheryl squeezed Marisol's nipples with both hands as Marisol cupped one of Sheryl's larger tits, before they let go of each other. Turning toward the restroom, Sheryl said, "Be sure you get us you phone number before we go. It won't happen tonight, but it will happen soon, if you want it to." With that, she entered the restroom, leaving the waitress panting with lust.

"You'll get my number alright," Marisol said under her breath, taking a moment to compose herself before returning to work.

Jimmy sat, patiently waiting for his mother to return before digging in. He saw Marisol leaving the hallway where she'd led his mom, looking slightly mussed and a little flustered. His mom appeared a few moments later, looking very aroused and very pleased. He rose as she returned, again holding her chair out to seat her.

"The cat must have eaten a canary. Miss Marisol looked a little flustered when she came back. Whatever you did to her must have been good," the teen observed.

"I think she enjoyed it as much as I did. I never thought I would get so turned on by a woman," Sheryl replied before she turned her attention to the table. "So what do we have here?"

"The mariquitas are thin sliced fried plantain bananas. They're awesome as is, but better if you dip'em in the sauce. The salad is a basic cucumber, lettuce and tomato mix but the dressing really brings it to life. Eat up; the next course should be out soon."

They ate in silence, except for quick words of approval at the flavor, neither realizing how hungry they were as they hadn't eaten since breakfast. They were on the last bite of salad when Marisol returned with the main course.

She served them, flirting even more, showing more skin as she had taken the step of undoing the top two buttons of her shirt and was bending over more to make sure they could see her perky breasts on display for them. She made it a point to rub against and touch her two guests as much as possible, clearly demonstrating her desire. Once she finished her service, she smiled at them seductively and left with some reluctance.

"You really must have done a real number on her, Sheryl. She acted like she was ready to fuck us both right here, right now." Jimmy chuckled.

"I think she would have also. Don't be surprised if she gives you her phone number. Now what do we have here?"

"This course is yellow rice with pigeon peas and a sautéed shrimp creole. It's really good, here, try," he said before spearing a shrimp on his fork and popping it into his mother's mouth.

Sheryl's eyes lit up at the flavor. "Mmmm, that IS good, sweetheart!"

The rest of the meal passed quickly as both were ravenous. Soon they were left munching the last of the mariquitas, the ruined remains of their repast pushed to the side.

A busboy began clearing the table and Marisol came over with the check.

"I'm glad you two came in tonight," she said, setting the tab on the table in its neat brown folder. Leaning over once more, she told them, "My name and number are on a card under your tab. Call me, and call me soon. I'll do any nasty thing you want with either one of you or both of you together, as long as it doesn't leave a mark or send me to the doctor, okay?" She smiled and hurried off; as if afraid they would refuse her if she stayed very long.

Sheryl reached for her purse, but Jimmy already had his wallet out. He looked over the tab, found Marisol's card and tucked it in his wallet. Then her took the pen attached to the folder, scribbled a brief note on the back of the customer receipt, and placed several twenty dollar bills inside before closing the folder and setting on the table. Then he stood, helped his mother from her chair and they made their exit.

"What was that you wrote, darling?" Sheryl asked as they were leaving.

"Just a quick 'thank you' and a promise we'd be in touch before the end of the week. If you want to, that is."

"Oh, baby, I definitely want to. If you hadn't told her 'no' because this is our first date, I think I would insist on getting together with her tonight. In fact, maybe your friend from the salon might enjoy having both of us as well."

"Damn, girl!" Jimmy exclaimed, "You are, without a doubt, the hottest, sexiest, horniest girl I've ever gone out with. I suppose after the first time you'll want to have sex with every woman I want to date."

"Does that bother you, my handsome young man?"

Jimmy broke into an impish grin, "Well it does put a whole new spin on the notion of 'will your mother like the girl you're dating'." This made Sheryl laugh. Jimmy continued, a little more serious, "Thinking about it, I wouldn't want it any other way. Any girl I eventually want to marry is going to have to be okay with us and the nature of our relationship. It wouldn't work otherwise. I couldn't have an honest relationship and try and keep us a secret. It wouldn't be fair and it wouldn't work out. So, no, it doesn't bother me."

--------------------------

They got to the car. Jimmy opened the passenger door and helped her in. Buckling himself in, Jimmy started the car and drove to the downtown entertainment district. As they were looking for parking, Jimmy advised his mom to take off her jewelry, watch, and get her id and cash from her purse. "These clubs can get pretty rowdy. It's best to go in with only the bare essentials and stuff you don't mind getting lost. Everything else stays in the car, out of sight."

They found a spot relatively close and parked. The club was only a few blocks away. Sheryl asked him about the club, the band, if she was dressed okay, and if they would get carded on their way in. Jimmy dodged the first two questions, telling her she would find out soon enough.

The third question he answered by saying, "You'll fit right in, except you'll be the hottest girl there," which earned him a smile and a hug. "Don't worry about being carded. You're legal age, and most of the clubs I've been to down here know me, they know I'm underage, but they know I don't drink when I there."

"Really? And how would they know all this?" she inquired.

"Hey, I wasn't always going out on dates. Quite a few of the time I went out to hang with friends, I was helping some guys I knew from high school. You remember meeting Freddie? Well, he's a drummer in a band, and once he asked me if I would help him with his gear, you know, moving it around and helping him set up. After a couple of times, some buddies of his asked me to help them as well. So I got to meet a bunch of bouncers and club owners. I don't drink down here and they trust me to stay out of trouble. In return I get to see live music, and when I'm bringing a date, I let them know I won't let her drink either. Usually they tag me as a designated driver, which means I can get coffee or water for free. It's a good thing too. A couple of times I've had to drive a band home after a gig."

"Oh, so this is the first time you've dated a woman old enough to buy a drink?"

"Yeah, but if you do drink, I'm cutting you off after the third. Drunk girls are no fun afterwards. I hate trying to have sex with a 'dead starfish'."

"Dead starfish, what's that supposed to mean?"

"When a girl is like this," he demonstrated, standing arms and legs spread, with his head lolling to one side, tongue hanging out. This pulled a shocked look and a giggle from his mother. "Some guys don't mind, but I like my dates to enjoy having sex with me, not comatose." This garnered another laugh from Sheryl.

They got to the club. The bouncer recognized Jimmy. Instead of asking for his ID, the burly man just grunted, "DD?"

"As usual, Big T."

'Big T' stamped the back of Jimmy's right hand with green ink, leaving a large 'DD' imprinted. "And yer date?"

Jimmy produced Sheryl's driver license, having convinced her that the best way to go was to leave every non-essential, including her purse, stashed out of sight in the car. Sheryl had given him her ID and her credit card to hang onto.

'Big T' looked at the ID, then at Sheryl, then back to the ID, then once more at Sheryl. A smile cracked his face, looking out of place, alien even. 'Big T' snorted a sound that suspiciously came close to a chuckle. "Got a MILF didya? Nice going, have fun, kid," was his reply as he stamped the back of her left hand with black ink, leaving 'boozer' imprinted.

"Later, man," Jimmy said to the bouncer as they entered. "I don't think I've ever seen Big T smile, and I've never heard him give anyone anything close to a compliment," Jimmy said, handing over a ten dollar bill that was their entry fee. "It takes a helluva lot to make a good impression on him."

"That was a good impression?" Sheryl asked, shaking her head.

"Oh yeah, usually he just growls at my dates, and gives me the evil eye. He's mostly letting me know I'm responsible for their behavior. It's okay though. He's only doing his job. The fact he trusts me is a big deal. Being able to get into these clubs is worth it. It usually gets me some action, especially this last year. Not so much the last few months though."

"Jimmy! And just how many girls have you gotten 'some action' from, young man?"

"A gentleman never kisses and tells. Let's just say I've had a few experiences and leave it at that. It's been a while though."

"Oh-ho! I thought you were a little too smooth when you asked me out this morning. Practice makes perfect does it? Maybe you won't be getting any 'action' tonight, lil'mister-too-confident-for-his-own-good!" Sheryl retorted, teasing her son.

Jimmy grabbed his mom, both of his large hands cupping her ass cheeks, and pulled her to him. Lifting her by her ass, he pushed her pelvis into his so she could feel the lump in his pants grinding into her. Instinctually, her arms went around his neck and he leaned his head forward until his mouth was just below her ear. He sucked in a patch of skin and then bit down hard enough to make her gasp as jolts of pleasure tingled through her body. He relaxed his jaw and licked up to her ear and growled, "Yes I am. We're gonna dance and have some fun. Then I'm going to take you home, strip you naked and eat that hot cunt of yours until you're on your knees begging me to fuck you. Then I'm going to fuck every hole you have until we both pass out from exhaustion. And when we wake up tomorrow, I'm going to keep fucking you until my dick breaks or Tiffany comes home. And if my dick breaks, I'll put a splint and a bandage around it and fuck you some more. Got it?"

Sheryl moaned and turned, kissing her son with a savage passion. The way he had picked her up, bit her, then told her what was going to happen, it wasn't a question, nor was it a demand, he had simply stated what he was going to do to her. She had never felt so turned on in her life. If he told her to drop to her knees and give him a blow job right then, she would have done it without thinking. She wrapped her long legs around his body, mashing her tits into his chest so he could feel her hard nipples poking him. "Yes, baby. I got it, and I'm going to get it, and get it good. That's a promise you better keep or there'll be hell to pay," she growled back, nearly bestial in her need.

"Okay then, woman. Let go of me so we can get down with our bad selves!"

The band started up, and the two had a great time. Before long, they were both covered in sweat, and Jimmy had taken off his shirt. Sheryl noticed the looks he was attracting from the other girls there, just as she noticed the looks directed at her. Jimmy was good to his word, cutting her off after her third shot of tequila, then making sure they both drank plenty of water.

The night wound down several hours later. Sheryl remembered dancing endlessly, either in a large gyrating group where she was treated to gropes and having the bodies of people pressed against her, both boys and girls, or in slower dances, where she was nestled in the arms of her son, when she would delight in rubbing against him. By the time they left, she felt physically drained, but totally exhilarated. Sheryl couldn't remember the last time she'd had so much fun.

Exiting the club, 'Big T' rumbled, "Calling it quits kinda early tonight kid."

"Not at all, Big T, our fun's just getting started."

"You be careful, kid, Ma'am," he nodded at Sheryl.

"See ya, Big T."

A group of people standing outside the door looked on at the exchange with open-mouthed amazement. 'Big T' was not known for his outgoing personality. His words of parting were nearly unprecedented.

The cool evening air brought pinpricks of goose bumps on Sheryl's damp skin, and made the soaked shirt she was wearing cling to her body — and especially her breasts — like a second skin. Her nipples hardened like elongated pencil erasers over her highly visible areoles. Her damp hair, now in wild disarray, hung in lank tangles.

Jimmy had pulled his shirt out of his thigh pocket and put it on, not bothering to button it up. He ran his fingers through his hair, attempting to impose order on the mop that had been nicely groomed earlier. He wrapped an arm around his mother's waist, his hand cupped upward against her ample bosom. Her slender arm wrapped around her son and she delighted in the warmth of his body.

They walked a few blocks to the car, before Sheryl leaned back against the wall of a building and pulled her son to her. She began making out with him furiously. "Remember you have a promise to keep to me, Jimmy, but I may not wait until we're home," she said before ramming her tongue into his mouth. Shielded by his body and open shirt, his hands pushed her top up so he could fell the naked skin of her breasts move over his still sweat slick skin. She opened her legs and he wedged a muscular thigh into her crotch, which she humped her pelvis against with abandon.

"Tiffany, I'm so fucking horny, we need to get back to my place right now!"

"Good lord, girl, you're such a horny slut. Here's our cab. I'll bet if we start making out in the back he'll give us the ride for free."

"If we start making out, I'm not stopping!"

"Promises, promises!"

The voice of the two loudly drunk and very horny girls shot though Sheryl's head like a bullet, causing her to freeze and grab her son's head in her hands, preventing him from looking. "Stay still!" she hissed

Jimmy froze. Sheryl cautiously peeked around his body. There she saw, to a mixture of fear and anger, her daughter Tiffany was busily being groped by an attractive, buxom Asian woman in her early twenties. The Asian girl, Ashley, was the personal assistant to her husband, and his mistress.

So Ashley and Tiffany were involved with each other? Maybe Ashley had influenced Tiffany into fucking her father. Again the image of her daughter and husband entwined in a carnal embrace sprang to Sheryl's mind. Fury mounted inside her, but crashed into the designs she had already envisioned, cooled, and recrystallized into a new plan.

"We can't let them see us, sweetie. Play along for now, and we'll work this out tomorrow when she gets home. Remember what you promised me!" she told her son, quietly, grinding herself against his thigh some more. For emphasis, she unzipped his fly and grabbed onto his cock, squeezing it. "I can't wait to get home and get this inside me, baby" she purred, "inside every hole I have until we pass out from exhaustion," then began licking at his chest, pausing to suck his nipples.

Jimmy's body responded of its own accord. His first instinct was to get his sister home and make sure she was alright, but hearing the two girls talk in such a lusty manner, the thought of his sister acting in such a wanton manner, combined with his mother's hand fondling his dick, outweighed his gut reaction.

Tiffany had often been a source of his masturbation fantasies, running second only to his mother. Over the last few months, she had been dressing more provocatively. Not outright, certainly not when she left the house. But at home, her 'comfortable' attire had grown tighter, shorter, more revealing, often nothing but panties and old shirts that she'd outgrown by the time she was a sophomore. She usually went braless too.