A Mother's Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy had found he had to force himself to look away more and more so as not to appear he was ogling her. Sweet, sexy, outgoing, built along the same lines as his mom, but with the figure of a girl, not a fully mature woman just entering her sexual prime. She'd been popular in high school, dating frequently but rarely having a steady boyfriend. She'd never 'put out' for any of them either, acquiring a reputation as a bit of a cock-tease.

He'd heard rumors that she gave great blow jobs. No one ever said those things when he was in earshot, or at least if they thought he was, as Jimmy had acquired a bit of a reputation himself as being overprotective of his little sister. He didn't put up with guys making lewd comments about his 'MILF-Queen' mother either.

But the thoughts of his sexy sister's full lips wrapping around a cock, which quickly became the image of his own cock as his mother's hands stroked away at it, had his body reacting. His thoughts turned to their encounter with Marisol at the restaurant, the image of a threesome with the pretty Latina girl and his mother became a threesome with his mother and sister.

"Christ, what a family" he thought as his mother's mouth hungrily sought his.

Jimmy and Sheryl continued to make out as Tiffany and Ashley got into their cab, still giggling and talking. They heard the doors slam shut and the cab pulling away.

Jimmy pulled his mother's top back down, reluctantly. She removed her hands from his pants with equal reluctance, and zipped him up, assiduously making sure no accidental and painful snags occurred. Once they had composed themselves, they resumed their trek to the car.

They got to the car got in short time, Jimmy again opening the door for his mother and helping her in, she rewarding his behavior by flashing her naked pussy at her son. His cock twitched at the sight. She was so damn sexy, he couldn't stop his reaction, even if he wanted to, which he definitely did not.

As soon as they started driving, Sheryl reached over and started undoing Jimmy's pants, fumbling at it as she could only reach with her left hand. The first red light they got to, Jimmy obligingly finished the job for her. Sheryl's hand was on her son's cock in a flash, squeezes alternating with long strokes up and down his shaft. Jimmy pulled onto the freeway entrance ramp and headed for home.

"Sweetheart, tonight was so much fun. I'd never danced to Ska before. Back in the day, when your father and I started dating, I was too young to go to clubs like that. After you and your sister came along, we would go on dates, but we thought we we're a bit too mature to go clubbing. He'd take me to some places for dancing, but it never had the same energy as tonight. I have to say this has been the best date ever!"

"I'm glad you had a good time, mom."

"No, baby, I had a great time!" They drove a while in comfortable silence. Then Sheryl asked, "Did you know I kissed that waitress earlier?"

"I knew something had happened between you two. She sure put on quite a show for us afterwards," Jimmy chuckled at the memory. "I thought you might have kissed her. If you kissed her the way I think you did, I can understand her reaction. So you really want to have a threesome with Marisol?"

"My sweet baby boy, the thought of you pounding your dick into her while she licks my hot little pussy has me dripping."

"Holy shit, mom. I never would have thought, in a million years, that you were into women!"

"I'm not. At least I don't think I am. I never really considered it until earlier. Before tonight, I'd never kissed a woman like I kissed her. But I liked it. I liked it a lot. I want to do more of it, and I want you to be there to watch me do it."

"Fuck, mom, that's way hot. What about going down on a woman and licking her pussy 'til she comes? I love doing that. Some guys don't, but I'm not one of them."

"I like the sound of that. I'm sure you're very good at it, too. I guess I'll find out when we get home. But to answer your question, I've never considered it, but now that I am, let's just say I wouldn't be opposed to trying. What does it taste like?"

In answer, Jimmy reached over to his mother's crotch and slid his hand under her skirt, up her thigh. He gave the swollen moist flesh surrounding her slit a few light strokes, lubricating his fingers before jamming two of them inside her steamy hole.

"OOOOHHHHFFFUUUUUCCCCKBBAAAAAABBBEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH" Sheryl yelled, holding her son's hand tight against her pubic mound, humping her pelvis on his upturned palm, orgasm crashing through her. She continued that way several minutes, locking his hand in place, hips bucking, nipples puffy and distended, visible through her shirt, eyes glazed and half-lidded, panting for breath with her mouth open.

Her body shuddered violently and then went completely limp. Jimmy withdrew his fingers, causing another shiver to course over her. He brought his fingers up to her face, just in front of her mouth, still open and gasping for air. "Mom" Jimmy said, causing her to open her eyes a bit more as she became aware of her surroundings. The first thing she noticed was the musky aroma wafting from his fingers. The second was that they were slimy with her juices. The third was his fingers being inserted in her open mouth.

Her lips closed on his fingers of their own accord and she slurped the goo on them noisily. The taste was slightly sweet, tangy, but good, oh so good. Unable to control herself, she sucked harder, then licked his fingers clean.

"It kinda tastes like that, mom."

Sheryl was hooked. Without thought, her hand went to her dripping cunt and gathered another load of her essence, which she brought to her mouth and enjoyed greedily.

"I guess you like it. I can't wait to try it myself."

"Oh god, baby, I love it. Here, you don't have to wait," Sheryl told her son, scooping up more of her juices. Leaning over she offered her goo slick hand to her son. He licked it hungrily, until it was clean.

"Does all pussy taste that good?" She asked.

"I don't know about all pussy, but yours is the best I've ever had. I'm gonna enjoy getting some more straight from the source."

"I can't wait to have another woman with you, Jimmy my darling. Remember what you told me earlier about that waitress, and how I said how wet it made me? I'm already wondering what her pussy tastes like. Mmmmmm," Sheryl hummed with pleasure as she pushed two fingers into herself. She brought her fingers back to her mouth and licked them clean again. "I wonder if your sister tastes the same."

Jimmy was already hard as a rock. Sheryl began fingering herself, placing her free hand on his cock and squeezed.

"Have you ever fantasized about having sex with your sister? I've seen how you look at her when you think nobody is watching," she said.

Feeling his dick twitch in her hand at her words gave her all the answer she needed.

"Your beautiful cock is telling me you have. Admit it, Jimmy. You've thought about Tiffany sucking your cock. You've jacked off imagining what it would be like to slide your cock into her tight, wet little pussy and fucking hers until she cums all over that big dick of yours, haven't you?"

"Oh fuck, mom, yes."

"Mmmmmmm, I thought so. Wouldn't you like to watch me suck her tasty little cunt, make it all nice and wet so you can fuck her with your big, hard dick? I want to watch you fuck your sister, Jimmy, fuck her hard and make her cum the way you fuck me. Tell me you want to fuck your sister Jimmy, tell me."

"God yes, mom, I want to fuck my own sister."

"Good, Jimmy. I think she wants the same thing. I've seen her looking at you the same way you look at her. And I don't believe that she's been dressing provocatively around the house has been a coincidence. We can help her get what she wants."

"Christ, mom, what are you saying/"

"I'm saying I want your sister to join us, have sex with us, sleep in the same bed and make love to each other. Would you like that, Jimmy, to have a threesome with me and your sister?

"Yeah, I would. But what if you're wrong and she says 'no'. I'm not going to force her. But if she finds out about us, it could be bad, really bad."

"You're such a sweet boy. I know you'd never do anything to hurt your sister, and that you would do anything to protect her. I know she knows it to, and she loves you because of that. Did you ever consider the reason she's never had many steady boyfriends?"

"I thought it was because she has high standards, but after seeing her tonight, it might be because she's not really into boys."

"Jimmy, a girl as pretty as beautiful and attractive as Tiffany is could have her pick of boys or girls, but she's always been boy crazy. I think the reason she's gone out with so many boys but had so few boyfriends is that she's looking for someone who's just like you. She loves you and cares for you deeply. If we gave her half the chance, she'd be all over you in a heartbeat. Let's give her that chance. Trust me, sweetheart, it will all work out. Okay?"

"Okay, mom, I trust you."

They arrived home a little while later. As soon as they stepped inside, they pulled each other into an impassioned embrace, kissing ravenously. Jimmy began stripping his mother, pulling off her shirt and licking the dried sweat off her neck as he worked his way down towards her breasts, but she forced herself to pull away from him. "We need to shower first, lover," she told him.

Taking him by the hand, she led him to her bathroom. He excused himself to use the toilet, which had a separate alcove with a door. Sheryl undressed and started the shower, letting the water warm up. Once he'd finished, she told him to start showering while she made use of the toilet.

Joining him a short time later, she stepped under the water. "We are going to wash each other, lover boy." She started first, having him close his eyes and washing his face with gentle hands. She allowed him to rinse the lather off so he could open his eyes, then went to work on his muscular frame. Lovingly, slowly, she explored his body, reveling in his lean form. His muscles didn't bulge, but were well defined and toned from his daily swimming and from the cycling he'd used as his regular transportation to and from school. She spent a great deal of time massaging his penis and testicles, indulging herself in the smooth skin now bare from their visit to the salon. "I just love how smooth you are sweetheart, I don't think I'm going to be able to keep my hands off of you."

"You don't have to, mom. You were right. I love how it feels. And it feels even better when you touch me like that."

"You can be sure I'll be touching you as much as I can," she purred, smiling.

By the time she was finished, having ended with his feet, he was rock hard, cock jutting proudly from his body. She made him step under the warm flowing water and rinsed him, again working her way down from neck to feet. Satisfied he was clean, she licked his shaft and balls, kissing them between languid strokes from her tongue, making his cock pulse and throb with pleasure. Eventually, her tongue found his mushroom shaped head, purple from the blood engorging it. She swirled her tongue over the tip before pressing her lips to it. Slowly her lips engulfed his glans, until it was in her mouth.

Looking up, she met his eyes, put her hands on the firm tight cheeks of his ass and pushed her head forward while pulling his body to her. When her mouth was completely full of his cock, she paused, drew back slightly and massaged the underside of his shaft with her talented tongue. Emerald eyes shining, still locked on his sparkling hazel eyes, she took a deep breath, and pushed forward again, suppressing her gag reflex until she had swallowed his entire length, her lips firmly locked around the base of his love pole.

Jimmy was in heaven. He could feel his mothers tongue massaging the underside of his shaft and the muscles of her throat milking his cock. Her eyes had his locked in place. He could not have looked away even if he had wanted to. She looked so sexy with her nose pressed into him, lips wrapped around his base. His hands cupped her head and she hummed with pleasure, the vibrations causing his balls to contract in an impending orgasm.

Before he came, she pulled her head back and released him with a sucking 'pop'. Sheryl stood up and pulled them both under the water in a tight embrace, kissing. She released him, pushing her son back. "Now wash me," she commanded with a sultry expression.

Jimmy washed his mother in much the same way, using gentle touch and tender caresses to explore her body. He marveled at how firm her breasts were and how long her hard nipples extended as she became more aroused. The muscles of her body were well toned from her routine of swimming and yoga, including regular visits to the gym. Her curves were graceful and sexy as were her long legs. What little fat she had accumulated was distributed well, enhancing her womanly figure, most of it in her perfect, inverted-heart-shaped ass, which jiggled just a little but didn't hide the firm muscles underneath. Sheryl had worked diligently to stay in shape and it showed.

He washed her completely, except for her ass. "I'm saving the best for last mom. You wanted to be clean for me, and I'll make sure you are," he grinned at her.

Jimmy stood up and turned his mother around, pushing her face and breasts against the cool tiled wall. Unhooking the showerhead from its bracket, he adjusted the water so it was slightly warm and switched the nozzle from 'spray' to 'jet', making the water flow in a single continuous stream. Holding it low, he angled the nozzle so the arc of the water splashed against her vaginal slit, causing her to gasp with pleasure. Trapping the nozzle in that position between the shower floor and his foot, he squirted some body wash on his hands, and focused his attention of her ass.

He started by massaging the body wash in between her ass cheeks, until he has stroking the entire length of her crack. Occasionally he would pause at her puckered hole, working in a finger tip before moving on. Sheryl's arousal increased with each invasion of her anal sphincter. Eventually, he pushed a finger into her butt, feeling the sphincter tighten, then relax as he wormed inside. Once he had his finger completely inserted, he stopped, then withdrew it slowly.

Jimmy picked up the showerhead and aimed the flow of water into her crack, rinsing her before pointing the stream directly into her anus. Sheryl moaned as she felt the water hit. The coolness of the tile on her face, breasts and nipples contrasted deliciously with the feeling of warm water streaming over and into her anal ring. Jimmy brought the nozzle closer until the flow was directly on that sensitive hole, pushing its way past, and into her rectum.

He held it there, then pointed it away into her pussy, then back again, massaging her anal sphincter with his fingers before turning the water back to it. The process was repeated several times before he used his fingers to hold her cheeks apart, opening the ring of her ass so the water inside could drain out. He did that several times, each time her ass relaxed a little more and opened a little wider, until he was satisfied she was clean and none of the wash was left inside.

Jimmy told his mother to hold herself in that position, reset the nozzle to spray and put it back in its bracket. Then, kneeling, he spread her ass cheeks again. Bringing his face close, he stuck out his tongue, and plunged it into her ass.

"Oh My GOD, YEESS!" Sheryl cried as her son began to tongue her sensitive hole. Jimmy brought his hands up. With one hand he pushed two fingers into Sheryl's pussy, sliding them in and out. The other hand he used to massage her clit, alternating between rubbing it tenderly, squeezing it gently and flicking a finger tip over it gently. When he felt his mother tensing from her impending orgasm, he stopped, withdrew his hands and tongue, and stood up.

"Nooo! Oh baby, no, please don't stop," she whined. But Jimmy ignored her plea. Instead he pulled her under the spray of water for a final rinse. Sheryl pressed herself close, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing her son. She sucked at his tongue, drawing it into her mouth, enjoying the feel of her son as she rubbed her body against his.

The hot water finally ran out, ending the shower. They dried each other off then Sheryl told her son to leave. "Jimmy, sweetheart, go comb your hair and brush your teeth. Then go open a bottle of wine and wait for me in the living room. I won't be too long and I promise it will be worth the wait."

Jimmy agreed and tore himself away, leaving her to her preparations.

A short time later, Jimmy was sitting naked in the living room, listening to music. An open bottle of wine rested on the coffee table, two empty glasses next to it. Jimmy was taking sips from a bottle of water, trying to stay hydrated, lost in the recording of Handel's Water Music playing on the sound system.

"I ready for you, lover."

The sound of his mother's voice caused him to stand. Turning around, the sight of her left him speechless. Sheryl had dried and brushed her hair so that it fell in waves over her shoulders and down her back. She had put on a little make-up, just enough to bring out the full beauty of her eyes and highlight her high cheeks. Blood red lipstick accentuated her mouth.

She wore practically nothing. The choker she wore earlier adorned her neck. The diaphanous black robe hid nothing of her body, making it seem more naked than if she had been completely nude. On her legs was a pair of sheer black, self supporting thigh-high stockings. Five inch stiletto heels completed her outfit.

She was terrifying in her beauty, stunningly sexy, and tonight, she was his and his alone.

"Was it worth the wait?" She asked, smiling. Not waiting for Jimmy to answer, she said, "Pour us some wine," and eased into the room.

Jimmy did so and handed his mother a glass. They touched the rims in a silent toast. After they had a sip, Jimmy took the glass from her hand and set both glasses down. Then he took his mother in his arms and swept her up. He carried her to the master bedroom and set her down on the bed.

Sheryl reached up and pulled her son to her. They lay there, kissing and fondling each other, taking the time to explore each other's bodies without constraint or inhibition. Jimmy then began planting his kisses lower, licking and nibbling his way down her torso.

He stopped to pay homage to her breasts, suckling one while stroking the other with light touched, occasionally pulling and pinching at her puffy extended nipple. The other hand he let roam with almost teasing brushes of his fingertips. Ending his devotion to her magnificent tits, he continued his journey down, until he mouth found the smooth skin formerly covered with her pubic hair. She had left a small patch, a diamond shaped auburn ruff, just above the slit of her sex. Going lower, Jimmy bypassed her pussy, and began licking his way up the inside of her thighs.

Jimmy's travels down his mother's body had turned him around. Now that he was enjoying the taste of her leg flesh, his fully hard erection was in easy reach of Sheryl's face. As soon as she could, she grabbed his cock and sucked it into her mouth, letting her tongue show her approval of her son's attention.

Not long after, Jimmy began his plunder of her womanhood. Sheryl moaned in delight around the stiff cock she was enjoying, and pulled him on top of her. Then they began pleasuring each other in earnest.

Jimmy worked his mouth and tongue around the folds of her sex, making frequent trips to her clit to suck it into his mouth and lick it, alternating between butterfly kisses and hard, get-to-the-center-of-the-Tootsie-Roll-Pop licks. Two of his fingers found her steaming hole, and he pushed them in, pistoning in and out, pausing to flick a finger tip against the bundled nerves of her G-spot. The other hand guided her dripping juices down around her puckered sphincter, massaging the lubrication to her tight cherry-hole, before working a finger past the muscular ring.