A Mountain to Climb

Story Info
But the journey to get on top is exhilarating.
2.3k words
3.95
8.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patdown
patdown
315 Followers

I was at an otherwise boring party at one of my neighbors involved in a conversation with a group of people which sort of broke up until I was alone with an awesome woman. Tracey is only 24 years old, with a head of thick, wavy, black hair and as she told me, 'not the prettiest flower in the bouquet'. But at 6-3 tall and 375 pounds Tracey is a mountain of a woman, this coming from a 40 year old, 6-1 tall 250 pound guy who enjoys the big girls.

We were talking about something trivial when all of a sudden Tracey tilted her head to one side and said "Looking at such a handsome man I can't help but wanting to get you into bed and have hot sweaty sex with you all night."

Well that's a great line for a man who has a thing for big women to hear, though I had never had the pleasure of a woman quite as big as Tracey but she was a mountain I was eager to scale. Looking up at this very large and apparently horny young woman I said "And I think tonight is the night, don't you?"

Tracey smiled grabbed my hand and said "That was easy enough, let's go." And we were down the street to my place.

Closing the door I put my arms around Tracey's big body, just barely, as she did the same to me and we kissed, long deep and wet, our tongues dancing in each other's mouth as we squeezed each other tightly. I slid both my hands down to clutch Tracey's big generously padded ass then she slipped one hand between us to feel my stiffening cock. Tracey broke our liplock saying "Good evening, what do you say we give this thing some air?"

I looked up into her eyes slapped her big butt answering "That will be a good start."

We were quickly out of our clothes I was awestruck by the massive naked woman in front of me. Tracey looked at my stiff 10 inch cock and said, "Fuck you brought out the big guns."

I was soon sitting on the couch, Tracey was on the floor between my legs masterfully working a good seven of my 10 inches between her lips, much to my pleasure, when she let my cock slip from her lips with a pop saying, "I'll take it all, I just need to take my time and it'll go down."

With that she went down on me again, her thick black hair falling around her face. In less than a minute she raised her head to look me in the eye and true to her word she swallowed every inch of my cock and it wasn't long before I shot my load deep in the back of her throat. Tracey was ready and able swallowing every drop before letting my softening rod slip from her lips and sitting back on her legs.

I helped Tracey to her feet then sat her down where I had been and knelt down in front of her. She flashed a huge grin then spread her thick legs wide saying "We're gonna have some fun down under."

I wasted no time diving between her massive thighs to munch her furry bush, neatly trimmed into a triangle pointing down to the sweet spot. Tracey was already wet when I started and I savored her flowing juices while massaging the undersides of her soft jiggly thighs with both hands. The hotter she got the farther Tracey slid forward on the couch until her ass was balanced on the edge and I was able to squeeze her fat butt while getting her off.

At one point I noticed how quiet Tracey was and withdrew my tongue from her tasty snatch to look up at her. I was shocked, amazed and my dick was harder than I thought possible when I saw Tracey with her hands lifting her fat tits, her head tilted forward, sucking on her own nipples. I knew huge tits were fun for me but apparently having them is just as much fun. I slid up Tracey's wide body and while she sucked her right tit I stopped and put my lips around her left. With my mouth full of her tit flesh Tracey hardly noticed that my full weight was lying atop her.

I then slipped my left hand down between her thighs and started fingering her pussy. Tracey let her tit slip from her mouth for a second moaning "Oh fuck, this is too good." then resumed her suckling.

In short order the combination of having both her fat jugs suckled while I worked her snatch brought Tracey off. Her 375 pounds shook under me, almost tossing me to the floor, as Tracey had a tremendous orgasm.

I held onto her as she relaxed, then taking a deep breath she said "Damn that was awesome, now I need to get fucked. Oh fuck, I'm hot and horny come on and stick it to me with that big dick."

That was music to my ears so I eased off of Tracey and she rolled and sort of bounced onto the floor. Tracey shifted around so she was lying on her back, the big girl spread her legs wide then smacked her meaty thighs together and said, "Saddle up for a ride cowboy."

I was rolling a condom on my dick as I looked at the pleasure that awaited and said "Well, there's plenty to hold onto so I don't think I'll get bucked off."

Tracey laughed and said "You fuck and I'll buck but no how am I going to toss you off and miss getting all that hunk of man meat."

I slid between Tracey's legs and she guided my cock to her wet pussy. Slipping in easily I took my time as Tracey laid back with her eyes closed and massaged her fat tits. It was like being in a narrow hallway between her massive legs but damn it was good. While I worked my cock deeper into her juicy snatch, Tracey had her feet firmly planted on the floor and would bump her hips up to meet me as I pushed towards her. I was pumping the length of my cock deep in Tracey's pussy as the big girl humped back up at me.

"Oh come on Kevin there's plenty of cushion put your weight into it, give me all you've got, fuck me harder I won't break." Yelled Tracey so I put all my weight behind my thrusts into her and damn if she not only took it she got off big time on it.

It was a very new experience to really put all my weight into fucking a woman, of course having never fucked a woman as big as Tracey who wanted that way there was plenty new about this. New and fucking awesome indeed.

I was pumping my dick into Tracey, banging against her body with a lot of force, she was rolling her hips and pinching me with her huge thighs. It was a workout for both of us. I held out as long as I could but the incredible sensations finally were too much and I held my cock into Tracey's snatch and just pushed down on her as I came. She pinched me between her thighs and sighed as I fell forward on top of her.

Tracey was breathing hard and looked red in the face but with a big smile. I needed to catch my breath as well and give my legs a rest. Tracey wrapped her legs around me then her arms and hugged and squeezed me. I'm a big guy but it was a brand new sensation. I was enveloped by this big young hot woman, it felt like I was in a sleeping bag dressed up as a whole lot of woman and it felt so good.

With us both in need of a break we hugged and kissed for a while then just laid together arm in arm and dozed off for an hour or so. When we awoke I was on my back with Tracey lying on top of me. I found myself with two handfuls of her big ass and she was nuzzling her face next to mine. It was all good.

I got Tracey's ass to jiggling and she opened her eyes, smiled at me and just rolled over onto her back, taking me with and I ended up on top of her. It was her turn to squeeze my ass and she said, "I could really use a big drink of water."

We shared a long wet kiss as she held my ass tightly and I worked my hands down to play with her fat tits then I said, "I'll get right on that."

Tracey laughed and said, "Well you're doing good right on me."

I got us both some water and after we downed it from the look in Tracey's eyes, she was rested and refreshed and ready to go back at it. And I was right onboard with that notion. I got back down on top of Tracey and we resumed our body lock. As Tracey and I had our arms wrapped around the other's big body we rolled over each other all over the floor kissing in a passionate embrace. The total contact with Tracey's awesome body of course had the usual effect, which Tracey noticed "Damn you don't have any problem getting that hunk of man meat hard do you?"

I rolled on top of her big wide body, running my hands along her sides answering "When I've got the proper inspiration it's no problem."

"Well inspire yourself in the opposite direction so we can get the balls rolling again." Smiled Tracey

So I got myself up and around with my knees on either side of her head, my stiff dick pointing down at Tracey's open mouth which put my head between her thighs and we got to giving head. It was a different situation than I was accustomed to, laying on top of Tracey going down on her while up on my knees with my dick hanging down while she sucked on it. But it was something I could get used to. Just about everything about banging Tracey was a unique and exciting experience.

Tracey grabbed my ass with both hands and said "Well Kevin it's a lot of fun down here but I think it's time to see if you can handle something big." Then she easily rolled me off of her body and got herself onto her hands and knees. Looking back over her shoulder at me Tracey said "Man enough to give this fat rump a good hard hump you big stud?"

I knelt down behind Tracey and massaged her massive ass cheeks saying, "Damn that is a whole lot of ass for a man to take on but I'm wiling to put myself to the test."

Tracey shook her ass and said, "Well my pussy is wet and in need Kevin so put that big dick where it will do a girl some good and pump it in there hard and deep."

Without delay I got a condom on and with one hand on Tracey's ass for balance I took my dick in my right and poked the head into her waiting pussy. I had no trouble pushing in quickly as Tracey's snatch was as wet as she said and I was quickly working eight inches in and out. And fuck it was fabulous, her fat backside was shaking in several directions despite my having two good handfuls of it to keep myself steady.

When Tracey started rocking back and forth I had hold tight to stay inside her and match her considerable motion but it also made me bottom out all 10 inches on every stroke. That's when I just pushed forward, holding my dick in Tracey's pussy and held on to follow her pace rocking back and forth slowly. That also gave me time to plot my next move.

I also was able, just barely, to reach both arms around Tracey's big body and get my hands on her fat tits. I was squeezing, kneading, jiggling and pulling on those wide nipples and damn it was a good time.

When Tracey slowed to a stop I gave her tits a good tug then reached back to give her left butt cheek a healthy slap and said, "OK girl here it comes."

Then I pulled back and began pumping the length of my cock into her pussy slamming against her ass with every stroke. I had a good grip of her soft hips with each hand as my big sweaty belly smacked loudly against Tracey's big fat ass and it was in-fucking-credible.

I kept it up as long as I could but my belly was getting red from slamming into her considerable ass and my legs were getting sore from the strength it took to move Tracey's big body. Finally I was ready to cum so I pushed my dick in to the hilt and rubbed Tracey's soft cheeks as I came. I eased back away from her and Tracey slowly eased forward face down on the floor. .

I pitched forward on top of Tracey and she just sighed. First I kissed the back of her neck then her shoulder and I must have hit some special spot because when I did Tracey's whole body lurched under me, her hips rising up off the floor and falling quickly tossing me in the air.

It took me a minute to collect myself and Tracey took that long to catch her breath before saying, "Damn Kevin you sure found the right button to push, don't forget where it is."

With that we were both exhausted and went to sleep but damn what a first meeting.

patdown
patdown
315 Followers