A Much Needed Spa Treatment Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ILuvAnal
ILuvAnal
79 Followers

"Do you always have an orgasm when you nurse? That's the second time I have watched you nurse and the second time I've watched you flush and shake."

Trish's face blushed. "Pretty much."

"I can't wait!" Patty placed a hand on her swollen abdomen. Trish could see the woman's belly flutter as the baby kicked inside her. "I think someone else is hungry, too. Where the hell are our men?"

"They'll be along. They can't miss a meal either." To change the subject and to meet her curiosity, she asked. "What does being a nudist mean?"

"Well," Patty began. "It means being comfortable about yourself and not being afraid to show it. I do everything you do- clean the house, mow the lawn, tend to the garden- only I do it naked. Peter and I have friends that we get together with that enjoy the lifestyle and we only vacation at nudist campgrounds and resorts."

Trish had had a vision of nudism. Naked bodies and sex everywhere. "I don't think I could handle it. I mean..." she stammered. "I don't like watching other people, uh..."

Patty laughed. "You think be a nudist means orgies and sex craved people screwing wildly wherever and however. That's what most people think, but that is not the case. There's a difference between 'swingers' and 'nudists'. Most swingers are not nudists and most nudists aren't swingers. My parents are nudists and I can honestly say that I have never seen them have sex. Some foreplay-yes, but never the 'deed'.

"Ever since I can remember, my entire family has been naked whenever possible. I watched my brothers go through puberty and adolescence. They saw me developing. We never gave it a single thought. While our friends were obsessing about their new found sexuality, we saw nothing but our own confidence." Patty's baby gave her another kick. "I have never been to an orgy." Her tone was terse.

"I didn't mean..."

Patty interrupted. "I'm sorry. I know you didn't mean anything. I've been a bit testy lately, especially when I'm hungry. I have an idea. Next Saturday we're having a party at our place. It's a varied group, but clothing is optional. Why don't you and Ben come over?"

Trish shifted Will to her other breast. "I don't know if I could, you know, be naked in front of strangers."

Patty laughed again. "Could you get naked in front of non-strangers? That's the point!" Patty looked directly at Trish. "You've done well around Peter and I and Ben seems to be cool about it. Nudists are the most real people you'll ever meet. It's easy to be anyone you want to be in a $500 Armani suit. But naked, you can only be who you are. I have never met a pretentious, pompous, conceited nudist. But I have met many like that wearing clothes. Just give it a try."

"I'll think about it." Will had gotten his fill. Trish shifted him to her shoulder and began to tap his back. Wanting to change the subject, she asked, "Have you ever met George and Ellen?"

Patty laughed. "A little more than a year ago. That was interesting."

"Oh, how so?"

Patty's smile grew. "Well, it was the weekend before Memorial. Peter and I came to help his parents open the camp. It was hot, I mean VERY HOT and there wasn't a breath of air. We had all the windows in the camp open, but since they didn't want to leave the generator running all night, we didn't have any fans. Peter and I were sleeping on the porch and since his parents frowned on nudity, we had bedclothes on. Well, anyway, Peter and I were lying on top of the covers, sweat rolling off our heads. I think I was ovulating, because I was horny. Peter didn't want to make love, because he was afraid his parents might hear us. Anyway, it must have been eleven or so when we heard what we thought were coyotes. Up here, on a still night, sound travels for miles. Well, anyway.. " Patty paused in her story. "Coyotes don't scream 'Oh, George, I'm coming! Make me come more!

"That went on for, at lease a half an hour. The next thing we heard was two people splashing and having fun in the water. It was more than I could handle, I jumped Peter and we could hear his parents bumping away in the cabin." Patty laughed again.

"The next morning Peter and I went for a canoe ride and found George and Ellen the same way we found you and Ben- naked and enjoying the sunshine. They invited us in for a drink and snack. I gotta say that for man his age, George still looks pretty hot."

Trish chuckled to herself. She could easily see George and Ellen behaving that way.

"Anyway, when we told them we were going to be here for the Memorial weekend, they invited us over. George said to 'come as we were' and we did!"

"George and Ellen were naked?" Trish had grown up with George and Ellen and she knew that they were 'eccentric'.

"They remind me of my parents. We like them a lot. In fact, it would be nice if they joined us too. That is if you can deal with it." The pregnant woman paused. "Confession time, we knew you were here when we paddled over. But we thought it was George and Ellen. We had no idea it was someone else. Some surprise!"

"I'll be damned." Trish was placing Will back into his bassinet. She heard car doors slam. The men were back. "We'll be there."

"What?"

"We'll be at your place next Saturday and we'll pass the invite. But, there's a catch."

"Shoot!"

"You join us again, here, tomorrow night. We have a cribbage board."

"Well, we were planning on leaving tomorrow afternoon. We didn't bring enough food for two nights."

"Then, I say, we send the men out for a grocery run. Oh, and come as you are."

Trish and Ben had just finished making mad passionate love. Trish's milk trickled from each nipple and flowed in rivulets down their sweating, heaving bodies.

"I want another baby." Trish blurted, between the after-shocks of her orgasm.

Ben held his wife in his arms. He was semi shocked by the statement. He wanted another baby and probably more. "I can live with that."

Trish raised herself onto her elbow. Ben saw wet love and devotion in her eyes. "I don't want to go back onto the pill and I certainly hate the feeling of a condom."

"What's gotten into you? Oh, other than me?" He replied, toyingly.

"You know I bitched the entire time I was pregnant." Ben knew that well, but only nodded. "But, I loved the feeling of life growing in me. I swear Patty taught me more about myself today than I have learned in my entire life. How do you feel about a LARGE family?"

Ben gulped. "The same way you do." Ben had learned to go along for the ride. It had been an amazing week. One day his marriage was on the rocks and the next his wife had turned into a sexual animal and she had agreed to go to a nude dinner party the following weekend, He wasn't about to ruin the moment. "Whatever you want, my love."

"You're here early." Ben entered George's office on Monday morning. He usually arrived at the office an hour or so before George. He immediately figured something had gone wrong in his absence.

"Ellen and I are going to Bermuda for a couple of days. There are a few things I needed to clean up before I dumped it in your lap." George needed the vacation. It had been a long week dealing with both the spa and the shop. He, also, desperately needed to spend some down time with his wife.

"Everything alright here?"

"We made the Friday deadline. I've put two prints on your desk for quotes. How was your vacation?"

"It was awesome. I want to thank you again for everything you did for Trish and me. I think you saved our marriage."

"That was one hell of a shopping spree you two went on. Two hundred and eighty bucks will buy a lot of toys at Eros' Arrow." George had a smile on his face.

Ben was puzzled. "How do you know that?"

"In your excitement you must have grabbed the wrong credit card. You charged it on the company card."

Ben flushed and smiled. "I'll have it deducted from my check."

"I already took care of it. Consider it a gift. I filed it with the expenses from the employee picnic."

"Thanks. Oh, we met Peter and Patty. They said to say 'hi'."

George raised his eyebrow. "Doesn't she have the prettiest red beaver pelt you've ever seen? Great knockers, too."

"I don't know about the beaver pelt. She's completely shaved. But she is seven months pregnant and her knockers are huge."

"Huh," George replied. "Sorry I missed it."

"You might still get your chance. We are all invited over to their place for dinner Saturday night. Will you be back by then?"

"It's just a three day getaway. We'll be back. I'll put it by Ellen."

"One nice thing about doing things with Peter and Patty is that the women won't have to fuss over what to wear." Ben had been hesitant about forwarding the invitation to George and Ellen. He might have difficulty being naked with the two of them and then have to work for George, too. But, after the week he had just had, he figured he could deal with anything. His father had once told to never question a change of fortune- especially when the fortune is in your favor.

Thanks to all that have emailed and commented on the past installments. I hope you have enjoyed!

ILuvAnal
ILuvAnal
79 Followers
12