A Much Needed Spa Treatment Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ILuvAnal
ILuvAnal
79 Followers

"You're not fucking with me?" Ken was caught completely by surprise.

George chuckled. "Oh, and Terry can work at the spa." George sipped his orange juice.

Ken was wide-eyed. Still disbelieving. "Don't fuck with me. We couldn't handle it!"

NOT ME, but WE. George loved it. "I'm not fucking with you." George held out his hand. "I'll speak to the concierge and pay for another week for you and your wife to stay here-on me. I expect to see you in my office three weeks from Monday. We'll arrange temporary housing. I will arrange for a 2,000 dollar moving allowance to be deposited in your account on Friday."

Ken was incredulous. "I don't know what to say. Terry is going to be thrilled. A job and another week in paradise."

"Take good advantage of the vacation. In another few months your life is going to be turned on it's end. Babies do that to you."

Ken sat back in his chair. "Holy shit! I can't believe this. Thank you. I've got to tell Terry."

"You won't have to wait long. Here come our brides."

Ken jumped from his chair and rushed to his wife. "Jesus, honey," he blurted. "You're not going to believe what just happened." He grabbed her and led her to the table and told her the news.

Tears welled in Terry's eyes. "Oh my God!" She screamed loud enough for the other diners to hear. "You two are the tooth fairy and Santa Claus wrapped up into one beautiful bundle."

Ellen hugged Terry, who was openly crying. "You can start at the spa whenever you are ready. I think you'll get along well with the others. They're going to be delighted to have another baby to dote over."

"I think we made them quite happy." Ellen was filing a red enema bag with warm water. "Giving them an extra weeks vacation was a nice touch."

George was on his hands and knees on the bathroom floor waiting to feel Ellen insert the nozzle in is ass and flood his colon. He enjoyed getting an enema from her. It was another benefit of the spa. "Remember how it was when we were their age? We couldn't afford a steak, so much for a vacation."

Ellen greased the nozzle and slowly inserted it into his rectum. She slowly screwed his ass with it before pushing it in the proper length and opened the valve. George felt the rush of water enter him. It caused him to quiver.

"Yup, I remember." Ellen watched the rubber bottle slowly collapse as the water left the bottle and fill him. She reached between his legs and stroked his cock. Her hand became slick with his precum. "I also know what I am going to do to you after this is done."

George was lost in the feeling of her fondling and the feeling of his insides being filled. "What are you going to do to me?"

"I'm going to put on my harness and fuck your ass silly. In fact, I think I'll go put it on now and show you."

While George was waiting for the enema in his bowels to work its magic, Ellen pranced around in front of him stroking her cock and talking dirty. She continued even while he was sitting on the toilet expelling the water.

"Get on the bed." Ellen demanded. George had expelled his enema and showered. Ellen was standing next to the bed. He complied.

Ellen got between his legs and began giving George a blowjob. The lack of pubic hair allowed him to watch his wife's lips slide all the way to the bottom of his pole. The sight was extremely stimulating. Not wanting to loose control too quickly, he had let his head fall back and he closed his eyes.

Ellen knew when her husband was close to cumming. She could feel his hairless scrotum tense and she stopped working with her mouth. "I like sucking your bald cock," she said. "But I think it is time we get to the business at hand. Slide to the edge of the bed."

George did as he was told. He slid as close the edge and still be able to keep his feet up. The position gave Ellen complete access to his very clean rectum. Ellen smeared some KY Jelly on his anus and some on his erect cock. Slowly, she inserted a finger into him and began to slowly finger fuck his ass. George worked his hips to meet her invading finger.

"You liking this, baby," She cooed. When he groaned his answer, Ellen slid a second finger into him and worked her hand a bit more vigorously.

"Once, we get you opened, I'm going to stick my fat cock in you and fuck you silly while you play with your cock. I want to watch you spray your cum all over my tits."

George loved it when his normally very proper talked dirty to him. Her talk and fingers nearly sent him over the edge. "Not yet, baby." Sensing his condition, Ellen pulled her fingers from George's slippery pucker.

"Put your heels on my shoulders." George placed his heels on her shoulders and got his ass to the very edge of the bed.

Ellen guided the phallus strapped around her waist into his anus. The dong was much larger than her fingers, so she had to give a push to get the head into him. Once, the head was past his sphincter, the rest slide in quite easily. She let him relax a bit and then began to slowly withdraw her cock until it was almost out and slid it back in.

George instinctively reached for his cock. "Not yet," Ellen scolded. "I'm going to fuck you fast and hard before you cum." George obeyed and removed his hand.

Ellen picked up the pace and was soon thrusting the dong in and out of her husband's ass. George picked up her rhythm and matched her thrusts. Ellen was, indeed, giving George's ass the royal fucking she had promised and he was loving it.

When he finally wrapped his hand around his own cock, Ellen did not protest. "Rub the huge cock," she cooed. "Yea baby, I want to watch you cum. Spray your seed on my tits."

His cock was slippery and with Ellen pounding into him, he had a bit of trouble getting a rhythm. When he started matching his hand strokes with her thrusts, it only took a few moments before he felt the first contractions in his prostate. His back arched, Ellen buried her cock to the hilt and held his hips tight. George groaned and Ellen was rewarded with a large stream of semen squirting from his cock and hitting her in the chin. The second stream landed between her tits. The third squirt filled her navel. What was left covered his hand.

"Wow, that was intense," George gasped out.

Ellen left the dong in his ass beyond the time he was fully drained. She enjoyed how he looked after a good orgasm. "You got me in the chin."

George had not yet opened his eyes. When he did he saw the results. A large string of cum was flowing down his wife's chin and onto her chest, another stream was flowing between her breasts. It was nearly as beautiful sight as the look of love in her eyes.

Ellen pulled her cock out of him and fell upon his chest. He could feel his cum being squished between their chins when she kissed him. Ellen wiggled her torso, grinding the rest on his semen into their chests and bellies.

George pushed her up so he could look in her eyes. "I think it's your turn."

"Not now. This was your turn. Just like last night was for me. I think we should go to the beach and when we get back, I'll let you shave me and you'll have to inspect your work with your tongue." She gave him a mischievous smile and got up from the bed. "Let's clean up and head to the beach."

They had spent a beautiful day in paradise, George mused as he enjoyed a glass of wine on the balcony. They had made a nice young couple very happy, Ellen had screwed his ass, they spent a quiet afternoon on the beach and in a few minutes he was going shave his wife's pussy and lick her to orgasm. It was a pity they had only one more day of vacation.

George watched his wife laying out their clothes for dinner. He loved watching her walk around naked. Two days in the Bermuda sun had bronzed her nicely and she had no tan lines. He watched her lay out her dress and walk toward him.

On the table was a glass of wine for her and the tools we would soon be plying on his wife's crotch. "I see you are prepared," she said see the round electric razor, powder and cocoa butter.

"You know me, always the good Boy Scout."

"Do you think we should call Ken and Terry and ask them to join us for dinner?" She asked.

George had hoped they would run into Ken and Terry at the beach. As much as he loved his wife and loved her body, he doubted he could ever see enough of Terry naked. "We can try, but I'll bet after we told them about the jobs, they went back to their room and celebrated."

Ellen smiled, "I bet it wasn't as good as our celebration." Just as she began to sit down there was a knock on the door.

"Ignore it." George said when Ellen got up.

"I'll just see who it is."

Ellen walked to the door and looked through the peephole. "It's Ken and Terry."

When she started to open the door, George said, "Don't you think we should get robes on?"

"For God's sake George, we spent the whole day with them naked."

Before he could protest any further, Ellen opened the door and invited the young couple in.

Terry was a bit startled. "Did we come at a bad time?" She hesitated entering the room.

"No, we're just having a glass of wine. We were just talking about you. We wanted to invite you to dinner. Come in."

Terry entered the room with Ken in tow. Ken was carrying a bottle of champagne. "We should have called." Ken said apologetically.

"George is out on the balcony." Ellen pointed.

The young couple was obviously uneasy and did not immediately follow her to the balcony. "That's ok, " Ken said nervously. "We can come back later."

"Don't be silly," Ellen said easily. "Just pretend we're on the beach."

"We were all naked then. And you weren't our bosses then either," Tracy said.

"You can change the first problem. As far as the second, don't let that bother you. You'll see plenty of nudity at the spa and George is always naked at home. Just relax and let's open that bottle of champagne."

George couldn't believe the ease with which his wife was talking. At one time, she would have been mortified being caught naked. Now, she was talking and behaving like a woman that had been a nudist all her life. Even more amazing, she had just told Ken and Tracy to strip! If the truth were to known he would have preferred the couple to leave so that he could get busy with the shaver.

"What do you think?" Tracy asked her husband. Ken replied with a shrug. Moments later, the four of them were on the balcony wearing nothing but smiles. George had to careful not to get caught staring at the young woman's perfect form.

"After breakfast, we went to our room and called our parents to tell them the good news. My mother said we should celebrate. I reminded her that I was pregnant and she said that when she was pregnant with me, she had a few glasses of wine on special occasions and I turned out ok. So we bought this champagne to celebrate with you."

Ellen gave Tracy a cautious look. "OK, but just one. I'll get some glasses."

The initial awkwardness of the situation melted away quickly. Tracy had all kinds of questions about the spa and George and Ken talked about his shop.

"Can I ask you a personal question," Tracy asked Ellen.

"Shoot."

"How do you keep your, ah," Tracy stammered a bit. "Your pubic area so smooth? I mean I shaved once, but I got all these red bumps and ingrown hairs. Ken loved it, but I couldn't grow it back fast enough."

Ellen chuckled. "You have to use the proper tools." Ellen reached for the shaver, which got George and Ken's attention. "This is made for private shaving. You have to trim the hair as close as you can, then this will take care of rest. You have to make certain that the area is dry, so you use the powder. Then use the cocoa butter afterwards. It's time consuming, but I am sure Ken would help you."

"Where can I get one of these?" Tracy was inspecting the shaver.

"We sell them at the spa. I have everything you need here, if you want to give it a try."

Ken had a smile that nearly consumed his entire face. Tracy looked at her husband. "What do you think honey?" She asked, knowing full well what is reply was going to be.

"We're going to be here another ten days. Won't it grow back by then?" Ken tried not act too eager and show some concern.

"We're leaving the day after tomorrow. I'll give it and everything else you need to you. I've got plenty more at home."

"I don't know. You've done so much already."

Ellen stood and grabbed Tracy's arm. "Come into the bathroom. I'll get you started." She looked at Ken. "You better come, too."

George stayed on the balcony, listening to Ellen instruct Ken on the proper way to shave his wife's mound. He heard the sound of the clippers, then heard Ellen tell him how to apply the powder. Then he heard sound of the small shaver and more instruction. He knew the routine, of course. Ellen had done the same thing to him two nights earlier. The thought of what was going on just a few feet away began the flow of blood into his organ.

"I think they can finish the rest by themselves." Ellen said returning to her husband. The sound of the shaver could still be heard in the bathroom. George had a big smirk on his face and a small dollop of precum oozing from his semi-excited cock.

"You amaze me! I love you!" He gave her a kiss.

Ken and Tracy emerged ten minutes later. Tracy was sporting her new look. Her white mound glistened with cocoa butter. Since the rest of her was fully tanned, she looked like she had been wearing a skimpy bikini. George also noticed that there was cocoa butter on Ken's face and fingers. Ken's penis was also much larger and he was trying to cover himself without being obvious. George laughed to himself.

"I hope you don't mind if we run off," Tracy said meekly. "I, uh, uh think I need to check in with my mother."

"No problem," Ellen smiled knowingly at the obvious lie. "Will you join us for dinner, in say an hour?"

"Sounds great." Tracy turned with Ken in tow. Before she got to the door, she turned back, giving George one more look at her small breasts, erect nipples and newly shaven crotch. "Will that work on Ken?"

Ellen laughed. "It works on this hairy beast." She said pointing at George. "Don't you think you should dress before you leave? The resort frowns on nudity inside."

"Oh my God!" Tracy said embarrassed. "We got so comfortable." Tracy and Ken got quickly dressed in just their shirts and shorts. They carried their underwear and shoes.

"I bet they don't make it to their room." George chuckled.

Ellen laid a towel on the floor of the balcony and laid herself on it. "Don't you have some work to do? We only have an hour!"

George went to retrieve the shaver from the bathroom. He put the shaver to his nose and he could smell Tracy's sex on it.IT HAD BEEN A FINE DAY IN PARADISE!

ILuvAnal
ILuvAnal
79 Followers
12