A Muslim Strapon Love Story

Story Info
Biracial man falls for beautiful woman at university.
2.1k words
2.08
22.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Meet Dawit Mohammed Mahmoud and his darling wife Aisha. They're a lovely Muslim couple that recently moved to the East End of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. Dawit Mahmoud was born in the town of Baalbek, Republic of Lebanon, to a Somali mother and Lebanese father. Tall and broad-shouldered, with light brown skin, curly Black hair and light brown eyes, this handsome stud embraces both his Arabian and African heritage. He graduated from Carleton University with a bachelor's degree in African Studies and a Master's degree in Business Administration. These days he works for the Canadian Revenue Agency. His wife Aisha Al-Sharif Mahmoud is a Yemeni national who moved to Canada four years ago. The short, slender and bronze-skinned, beautiful young Arab woman came to the township of Ottawa for school and fell in love both with the Capital of Canada and a certain uniquely handsome Muslim stud she met at school.

At first, Aisha's conservative Yemeni Muslim parents weren't keen on the idea of their daughter marrying a man who not only wasn't Yemeni, he was also part Black. Yes, even today, there is a lot of racism in the Arab world. A lot of Arab men date and even marry beautiful Black women but they get mad when they see a Black man with an Arab woman. The son of Suleyman Mahmoud, a wealthy Lebanese businessman who married Zarah Labaan, a beautiful Somali woman, Dawit was exposed to the racism ever present in the Arab world for most of his life. And he wasn't about to allow Aisha's parents to intimidate him. He was in love with her. In the end, his persistence and the fact that his family was wealthy and hers was broke kind of paid off. They got married in a small, private ceremony at a mosque in the east end of Ottawa. Now they're living together in a nice three-bedroom apartment in the McArthur avenue area. Not too far from the Saint Laurent Shopping Center, their favorite mall.

Dawit and Aisha are modern Muslims. Their faith matters to them, yes, but they're also a fairly relaxed and easygoing couple. Aisha is a stylish gal who likes to dress both comfortably and sexy. Sometimes she wears long dresses and a hijab. Other times she wears short skirts and tight shirts. And her husband always finds her beautiful no matter what she's wearing or not wearing. Even though they came from different worlds, inside they were a lot alike. For starters, they were both flexible and open-minded. Once they moved into their nice apartment in the east end, they made friends with their neighbors whether they were Hindu, Christian, Atheist or whatever. Aisha loved her charming, easygoing husband. A lot of Muslim men treat their women like shit and they're also harsh and intolerant. Dawit wasn't like that. He was wise beyond his years sometimes. She changed a lot since she met him. A biracial Muslim man who owned a German shepherd, listened to hard core rap music, made friends with Christians and Jews to the point of inviting them to his house fairly often, and also strongly supported the European Union's growing anti-burka stance secular and democratic European nations.

While this might surprise you, it really shouldn't. Just because Dawit Mahmoud was a Muslim didn't mean he agreed with everything in Muslim culture. Besides, he grew up in Canada and wholeheartedly embraced Canada's values of liberalism and tolerance. The racism and sexism of many Muslim men was something he staunchly disapproved of because he was often exposed to it growing up. Even though his Arab father was wealthy and powerful, to many Arabs he was still a kalb or slave just because his mother was Black. Well, Dawit was equally proud of his Lebanese father and Somali mother. And he never backed down before Arab racism. He was a strong man through and true. Aisha loved that about him.

Not a day went by that she didn't thank Allah for sending such a wonderful man along her path. A lot of her lady friends, most of whom were Arab, often seemed dismayed that a lovely Yemeni gal like herself married a man who was half Arab and half Black. Aisha was disappointed but not shocked at their racism. Her Saudi friend Fatima was particularly racist towards Black folks, and Aisha stopped talking to her because of that. Racism was wrong and completely went against what the Koran asked of True Believers. Of course, even though Saudis lived in the heartland of Islam, many of them didn't truly practice what they preached. Hypocrisy was alive and well in Arabian societies. Aisha counted herself lucky to live in a place where she could be herself without fear of reprisal from anyone. The Yemeni people weren't fond of the Lebanese, whom they considered strange because of their tolerance towards religious diversity in Lebanese society. The President of Lebanon was a Christian and the government was divided equally between Christian and Muslim politicians, with equal voices for all, men and women, of all faiths. Wow. No other such society existed anywhere in the Arab world. The Lebanese people were truly unique. And she married the best of them.

When Dawit came home from work that day, he was tired as hell. At the Canadian Revenue Agency, he worked with some not so friendly people. His boss Stephanie Tremblay was a tall, good-looking French Canadian woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. She didn't like immigrants, especially the ones from Africa and the Middle East. And she didn't hide her hostility toward Dawit. He should have known this French Canadian hussy wouldn't be able to deal with someone like him. Canadians had a reputation for being nice but many of them were racist as hell. Since Dawit was six-foot-three, built like an NBA player and armed with an MBA from the University of Ottawa, they found him threatening. Canada was changing and not everybody liked it. Dawit tried in vain to understand the source of Stephanie's hostility. He wasn't the type of guy to bring his religion or race into everything. He didn't ask for a prayer room. He attended the office's Christmas party. He even brought gifts for both the Christians and the Jews at work during Christmas and Hanukkah. When his co-worker Daniel, a Jehovah's Witness, asked him why he did these things, Dawit smiled. Looking the other man in the eyes, Dawit told him that like all true Muslims, he loved Jesus Christ and wished him peace.

The expression on Daniel's face was priceless. Dawit just kept surprising people's assumptions about him because of his race and his faith. His father's Lebanese family had both Maronite Christians and Sunni Muslims in it. Dawit's paternal grandfather the venerable old Kassim Mahmoud, was a Christian. Dawit truly believed that people of different races and religions could get along. Apparently, not everybody believed that. Dawit shrugged as he entered his home. The sight of his darling wife Aisha always took his mind off his troubles. Tonight, though, he could not find her. Worried, he walked from room to room. She wasn't in the living room, the kitchen or the bathroom. And she wasn't in their bedroom either. He wondered if she was still at Carleton University. Sometimes she stayed late in the library to study for her Criminology classes. He took out his cell phone, leaned against the wall and dialed her number.

Hidden in the closet, Aisha looked at her beautiful husband as he began dialing her number. As soon as it rang, her favorite ringtone chimed, giving her away. Dawit's eyes widened when he heard Kanye West's "Run This Town" coming from the closet. That's when Aisha sprang out. Aisha laughed as she jumped out of the closet, naked as a jay bird, decidedly surprising her husband who almost jumped out of his honey brown skin. Dawit actually squealed in panic, and Aisha laughed. She stood before him naked, all five feet six inches and one hundred and twenty eight pounds of her. Dawit looked at Aisha and smiled, once he caught his breath. She grinned at him and called him a scared cat. Then she took off. Catching himself, Dawit took off after her.

Dawit chased Aisha around the house, finally catching her in the master bedroom. Gently, he tackled her on the bed. Grinning, she kissed him and wrapped her arms around him. Dawit looked at his darling wife. By Allah she was so beautiful. He thanked his lucky stars that she was in his life. Gently, they began making love. He kissed her forehead, her sweet lips and her small but firm and lovely breasts. He kissed a path to her belly, and finally made his way to her pelvic area. Gently, she spread her shapely legs, inviting him in. Dawit smiled and began licking Aisha's sweet pussy. Aisha ran her hands through Dawit's curly hair and moaned as he pleasured her, licking and teasing her pussy with his fingers and tongue. Oh, yeah. He knew what she liked.

Aisha closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure as her husband worked on her. He knew his way around her body and it was one of many things she loved about him. When he gently eased his hard, thick member inside of her, she wrapped her arms tightly around him and urged him to give it to her good and hard. Dawit, being a good husband, did as his wife asked. He fucked her tight pussy real good and their screams of pleasure mingled with each other. They went at it for a good half hour, then decided to switch things up a bit. Aisha looked at Dawit with a mischievous gleam in her pretty brown eyes. Then she told him she was ready to try what he requested a month ago. Dawit looked at her and asked her if she was sure. The last thing he wanted to do was to ask his wife Aisha to do anything she didn't want to do. He loved her too much for that. Aisha smiled and told him she was 'down for whatever', as his favorite rapper liked to say. Dawit smiled. He was so lucky to have her.

Aisha went to her erotica drawer and took out the strap-on dildo she recently bought. She put it on, and saw the admiring glances that Dawit shot her way. She asked him how she looked. He told her she looked great. She smiled, and told him to assume the position. Dawit did as he was told. The handsome Afro-Arabian stud got on all fours, and kissed his lovely wife's feet. Aisha smiled and licked her lips. Then she asked him to turn around and bend over. Dawit did as he was told. Gently she palmed his sexy butt, then applied lubricant over his hole. Then she pressed the dildo against his anus and asked him if he was ready. Dawit nodded. Aisha smacked his ass for just for fun, then pushed the dildo into his ass. Dawit groaned as she penetrated him.

Aisha looked at her reflection in the master bedroom's wall mirror as she began fucking her husband Dawit with the strap-on dildo. What a powerful image! A short and slender but gorgeous and strong Arab woman doing her strong and masculine, dark-skinned husband with a dildo. Wow. And the foolish westerners believed all Muslims to be conservative, boring and dull. They had no idea what passionate worlds some Muslims lived in behind closed doors. She smacked Dawit's sexy bottom as she plunged the dildo into his ass. He moaned. He screamed. He begged. He pleaded. He howled. And in the end, he all but roared how much he loved what she was doing to him. She fucked him good, until he came and begged for mercy. Only then did she pull out of him. Dawit took a moment to catch his breath, then pulled his beloved wife into his arms. He smothered her with kisses.

Dawit pulled Aisha into his arms and told her how much he loved her. Aisha grinned, and gently kissed her husband's forehead. What a beautiful and wonderful man he was. She was lucky to have him. A man who loved her and respected her. He treasured her above anything else in his life. Once, he told her that he would die for her any day of the week and meant it. They'd been watching a rerun of Titanic during one of their early dates. Aisha found what he said to be a bit much at the time but now, she realized how much this man loved her. He told her that she was his paradise right here on earth and meant every word. Gently, he hugged her and murmured tender sweet words into her ear. She smiled and embraced him. Yes, she was lucky to have him indeed. A passionate, smart and amazing man who worshiped the ground that she walked on. Who says a Muslim woman can't be happy and free?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers