A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 13

Story Info
Interesting times. A family merger?
8.6k words
4.69
34.5k
22

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,048 Followers

Many thanks, once again, to tangentjoker for editing this story.

This story is about incestuous relationships. All the characters are age 18 or older. There is an episode of mild dominance and submission. If this offends you please read no further.

To better understand this story, you may want to read the previous chapters

*****

In our bedroom, Mother's and mine, I straightened the bed. I went through our toy chest looking for what might be appropriate for a session with Martha and her daughter Ruth. I set one that we used for anal play on the table by the chair. I put another on the bed table. There were several other toys in the bed table drawers.

On the shelf at the bottom of the bed table on our side - what I thought would be our side - I set the strap-on that Mother used to butt fuck me. I made sure that there was an egg vibrator on both sides of the bed. I also put tubes of lube by the bed and the chair.

I didn't know how much experience Martha and Ruth had with anal. I certainly wouldn't be averse to teaching Martha how good it could be. But, as far as I knew, that wasn't our object. The object was to give Ruth a good experience. But I thought I would prepare for anything so I got some towels from the linen closet. I put a couple on the floor at each side of the bed and a couple by the chair.

The ladies came in then, each carrying a few toys. There was quite a selection including a couple of strap-ons. Ruth had shed her negligee and put on a filmy baby doll. She was still wearing her nylons and garter belt. She was walking nervously, like prancing. She appeared to be anticipating the session to come.

Mother and Martha were still dressed in their negligees with the nylons and garter belts. They brought the sense of sexuality into the room with them. They stood by the bed sorting out the toys. Putting most of them on the bed table, or the shelf at the bottom. Mother looked over my preparations and smiled approvingly.

She took Martha's hand and brought her to me.

"Martha is my friend. Please treat her as you would me," she said. She and Martha exchanged a deep kiss and Mother returned to Ruth.

"I want to watch them," Martha told me. "Let's sit on the bed together."

Mother took Ruth by the arm and led her to the chair. She untied the sash on her negligee and sat in the chair.

"You need to get me ready, Ruth. You need to suck me and eat me until I tell you to stop."

Mother brought her hips to the edge of the chair and Ruth fell to her knees between her spread thighs. Ruth didn't hesitate. She buried her face in my mother's cunt avidly eating her. Mother twisted both hands in Ruth's hair. We heard a muffled sigh of satisfaction from Ruth when she did.

Mother pulled Ruth away from her pussy by the hair. "Do you like to eat me, Ruth?" She asked.

"Yes, Aunt Mary. I do."

"Then say so."

"I want to eat your pussy, Aunt Mary. Please let me eat your wet, hot, pussy."

Mother brought Ruth's face back to her cunt. She was soon cumming. Her body quivered. Her orgasms made Ruth even more enthused. She rubbed her face in Mother's juices smearing them over her herself.

Watching was making Martha hot. Her negligee had fallen open and she was fingering her pussy. I reached for a vibrator and handed it to her. She was soon rubbing it over her clit.

Mother came multiple times on Ruth's face. Ruth was apparently loving it. When, finally, Mother was satisfied she gently pushed Ruth back from her pussy. She kept her hand in Ruth's hair, but wasn't twisting it as before. As Mother was catching her breath Ruth knelt patiently in front of her, her head resting on Mother's thigh.

Martha turned to me as her daughter and my mother finished for the moment. She put her arms around me and we kissed. A kiss that soon turned hot with tongues swirling.

She was playing with my already hard cock. I was pushing my fingers into her cunt.

"Let's wait for them," Martha whispered. "Then I would like you to fuck me. I want to feel you on top of me."

Mother wasn't very long recovering. She picked Ruth's head up by the hair.

"You did well, Ruth," she told her. Mother sounded quite imperious like a queen, or a duchess, speaking to one of their lesser subjects. "I will reward you. Come with me to the bed."

Ruth scrambled to her feet then followed Mother to the bed. Martha stood and moved to that side to help. She first helped Mother put on a lacy belt that held an egg vibrator at her clit. She handed Mother the control to hold in her right hand. Mother tested it and gave a pleased gasp.

Ruth was waiting with the strap-on. She and Martha put it on Mother and adjusted the straps. Probably neither woman was necessary to help put it on, but both seemed to enjoy doing so. Martha kissed Mother when she put the control in her left hand.

"Don't get them mixed up," she laughed.

Martha came back to our side of the bed and lay down next to me. She seemed keyed up. Mother lay down and drew Ruth down with her. Ruth was already aroused from eating Mother. It appeared to be an erotic event for her, much as it is for me.

With kisses, on lips and tits, with nuzzling at the neck and ears, with fingers dancing over Ruth's pussy, Mother soon had Ruth panting with lust. Ruth, with her legs spread lewdly, was urging Mother to fuck her.

Martha and I were kissing and fondling each other, too. We were following along with Mother and Ruth. As Mother knelt between Ruth's splayed legs, running the vibrator of the strap-on along Ruth's slit, Martha pulled me on top of herself.

I heard Ruth gasp as Mother pushed the strap-on into Ruth's wet pussy. She lay on the younger woman with Ruth's arms hugging her closely, her legs over Mother's.

Martha and I followed suit. My cock was throbbing by then. Watching had done much to make me hot. I slid into Martha's eager cunt with her hands and legs urging me on.

Mother and daughter lay side by side on the bed, being fucked by a son and mother. It was the stuff of fantasies to me. I could hear Ruth next to us almost screaming in her passion.

"Fuck me, Aunt Mary. Fuck me."

Beneath me, Martha was echoing her daughter: "Fuck me, David."

Mother was cumming, too, from the vibrator nestled against her clit. Almost constant orgasms flowed through her body in waves. I was dimly aware of Mother beside me. Her ass pumped into Ruth as a man would pump his cock into a woman.

Martha, beneath me, was picking up sensations from Mother and Ruth. She was cumming in waves as I thrust my hard cock into her. Her arms held me. Her legs held me. Her kisses were wet, sloppy, open mouths pressing against each other.

I couldn't hold back, I wouldn't hold back. My cum was demanding release. It shot into Martha's hot cunt in a torrent. Martha felt the heat as I spewed my seed into her. She clasped me tightly, holding me as I pumped myself dry.

I collapsed on top of Martha; on her comfortable softness. She was raining kisses on my face. She told me how good it had been. Beside us Mother and Ruth were still cumming together, with moans and cries, their pussies on fire as they held each other. Naked flesh against naked flesh.

Mother seemed to have lost all sense of reality. The clit vibrator, and the thrill of fucking the young woman beneath her, had sent her beyond reason. Her world, and Ruth's too, had become centered on sensation, on the thrill of orgasms.

She finally shut the clit vibrator off, followed by the strap-on vibrator in Ruth's cunt. Both women seemed to collapse, totally spent, replete.

Ruth was murmuring, as she kissed Mother.

"Oh, Aunt Mary, that was wonderful. So wonderful."

Mother rolled off Ruth. Reluctantly, it seemed. They laid next to each other with kisses, hugs, and whispered endearments.

We all dozed off. Not for long, though. There was too much anticipation in the air. We all knew there was more to come.

I woke to hear Mother and Ruth talking softly. Ruth was telling Mother how fantastic the experience had been. The experience of being fucked by her. With a strap-on, to be sure, but fucked none the less.

Mother was telling Ruth, in turn, about how marvelous the experience had been for her.

I saw that Martha's eyes were open. She was lying quietly listening to the conversation between her daughter and her friend.

I spooned into Martha from behind. My semi-hard cock nestled in the crack of her ass. Martha responded with a contented sigh as she pressed her body back into mine. She took my hand and brought it to her breast. She turned her head for a kiss. It was a soft kiss, loving, full of promises of things to come.

We both listened to the talk between Ruth and my mother.

"Do you like anal?" Mother asked.

"I've never done it, Aunt Mary."

"You will soon," Mother said.

"I don't know, Aunt Mary. Won't it hurt?" Ruth asked in reply.

"Maybe, but it's a good hurt. One you need."

"Yes, Aunt Mary."

Martha was getting aroused by listening. She squeezed my hand on her tit, then moved it to her pussy. I could feel her juices flowing, mixing with my cum that had filled her pussy.

I took Martha to the chair, where she could watch what was happening between her daughter and my mother. I spread a towel on the chair and knelt between her legs when she was seated. She spread them for me. Inviting me. Wanting me.

I ate Martha's cunt just enough to keep her interested. I wanted her hot, but not cumming just yet. I kept an eye, and ear, on Mother and Ruth.

Mother had positioned Ruth then squeezed lube on her ass and, with her finger, pushed some inside Ruth's sphincter. When I saw her rub a big dollop on the strap-on, I started eating Martha with a little more enthusiasm,

It was a delight. Martha's juices were flowing strongly from her lust. She had a pleasant scent that was overlaid with a strong musk, with sweat.

I buried my face in her wet heat to lick at her lips her clit, to drink her juices. A pleasing meld of my cum, her cum fresh juices, old juices, of sweat and piss.

I heard Ruth give out a sharp yelp. I couldn't see what was happening, but learned later.

As mother penetrated Ruth's ass with the strap-on, she had it at low speed. It seemed to hurt Ruth at first, but Mother held her by the hips and continued to push into her. Mother went slowly until Ruth seemed to loosen up and accept the vibrator in her ass. Mother turned up the speed then and began to butt fuck her in earnest.

I could hear pleased gasps from Ruth as I reached up to the table for the vibrator Mom and I used for anal. I put plenty of lube on it then pulled Martha's butt to the edge of the chair. Martha cooperated. She sensed where we were going and was willing, maybe even eager for a new experience.

With my face buried in Martha's very fragrant cunt, I slid the vibrator into her ass. It entered smoothly, gliding on a film of lube. I turned it on higher speed and Martha reacted beautifully. Her legs clamped my head. Her hands grasped my hair. To hold me there as she came against my face. As her cunt, her ass, her whole body sang with bliss, with the ecstasy of glorious orgasms following one after the other.

I lost track of Mother and Ruth. My world was centered on the captivating cunt I was eating; on the reactions of the woman I was making love to. The woman whose cries enthralled me as her plump thighs held my face a prisoner. A willing captive at the well of her pussy.

She was about to faint when she pushed my head back. She told me that later. I eased the vibrator from her ass and wrapped it in a towel. I grabbed a handful of tissue and cleaned her ass. I looked up at her. She was slumped, smiling serenely. Her hands caressed my head.

I turned to see what was happening on the bed. Mother had just withdrawn from Ruth's ass. She had wrapped the vibrator in a towel and was cleaning Ruth's ass with tissues.

Mother patted Ruth on the cheek of her ass when done. She knelt up to remove the belts she had on and laid down beside Ruth to hold her tightly.

Ruth was saying, "It was so good, Aunt Mary. Sooo good."

Martha didn't have to speak. Her expression told me all I needed to know.

We were all sated, so we decided to rest for a while. Martha led me to the guest room to lie down with her. Mother's and my bed was king sized, but with four people it was a little crowded.

Martha and I talked for a while. She was excited about the anal experience she had just had. She was excited too about her relationship with my mother.

"I never realized how strongly we felt about each other," she said.

"Maybe we should welcome you to the family," I responded.

She looked surprised at my remark. Then her look turned thoughtful. She didn't reply, though.

We slept then. I woke sometime later, feeling hungry. I was alone but Martha came in a minute later. She had gone to the bathroom. I noticed that she was wearing her negligee. When I thought back I didn't think she had ever taken it off.

She laid down with me and rained kisses on me. She propped herself up on her elbows.

"I'm hungry," she said.

"So am I," I replied. "Let's see if we can find something to eat."

We went to the kitchen holding hands. Mother was already there sipping coffee. We got some for ourselves and sat with her.

"Ruth is a delightful young lady," Mother said. "She livens things up."

"I had hoped she would get along with you and David," Martha replied. "I wasn't sure."

I was rummaging in the refrigerator looking for something to make a lunch with. I laid out bread and sandwich meat, then a jar of pickles. I got a bag of chips from the cupboard. I put everything on the counter where we could all help themselves.

"I'll go wake Ruth," Martha said. "She's had an interesting day. I want to hear what she has to say."

Mother and I took the opportunity to exchange a few words while Martha was gone.

"I hope I don't sound depraved," Mother said. "But I found it quite exciting to fuck that girl."

"I think she found it exciting, too, Mother."

"She said she did," Mother said.

"Do we know where we're going with them?" I asked Mother.

"Not yet," she replied, "but I have a couple of fantasies."

"We don't know where Rick will fit in, do we?" I asked.

"No. I'm not sure Martha does, either."

Martha came back with Ruth, then, and the conversation had to end.

They were holding hands and both were smiling broadly. Ruth had put on a negligee like Mother and Martha. Ruth hugged Mother.

"Thank you, Aunt Mary." She was almost gushing.

Martha got Ruth a cup of coffee. Ruth sipped a little then got up to make herself a sandwich. The rest of us followed suit and we sat around the table enjoying a late lunch. Mother told us that dinner would probably be similar since she hadn't planned anything.

"Just help yourself when you get hungry," she said.

After we had eaten, we sat at the table chatting. Mother told Martha and Ruth that we would be taking a load of my things to my college apartment. We'd be gone overnight, she said, since we had to do some shopping and stock the place with groceries.

"That would be a good time for Mom and I to visit Aunt Elaine and Shirley," Ruth said. "What do you think, Mom?" she asked Martha.

"Probably, but I hope the wild plans you and Shirley have cooked up don't ruin my relationship with my sister," Martha told her.

"We'll leave early," Mother said. "So make sure you have everything loaded by then, David."

"I just have to pack some clothes," I replied. "Everything else is ready to go."

"Good," Mother said. "You and Ruth have a chore to do. You two get to clean all the toys. Martha and I can visit while you're doing that."

Ruth had a bemused expression. I laughed.

"Mother is a bitch about hygiene," I told her. "We might as well get it done."

Ruth and I went back to the bedroom, gathered up the toys we had used and took them to the bathroom. I got out a bowl we used for the purpose, cleaning solution and a bottle of alcohol. We struck up a conversation as we worked.

"Your mother was fantastic," she told me. "Firm, yet ever so gentle. It was one of my best sexual experiences ever."

"I think Mother's wonderful, too," I told her. "I'm happy to hear you think the same."

"I hope we stay close," she said wistfully.

"You'd be welcome," I told her. "Could you make love with her without being dominant or submissive? Usually, she is neither."

"David, I felt something very nice with your mother this morning. Beyond the fact that I was in a submissive mood. We seemed to connect. I hope things go well at Aunt Elaine's tomorrow," she continued. "It may be that Shirley and I are having some kind of fantasies. I sent Shirley a text message that we'd be there."

She looked at me. "I'd like to get you and Shirley together. She hasn't had much experience with men. But I know she likes them as much as she does her mother."

"It would be interesting," I said. "But you have to realize that I don't have sex with anyone without Mother."

She seemed a bit surprised and asked, "Your bond is that close?"

"Yes."

"I want ours to be that strong. Between Rick, Mom and I."

"You're already showing signs that it is. At least between Rick and yourself. I'm not sure about your mother," I replied.

"Neither am I." Ruth said. "But I didn't feel any jealousy when she made love with your mother."

Ruth thought for a while. "Shirley doesn't know about you and your mother. Can I tell her?"

"I think we have to ask Mother about that. I think since she is in an incestuous relationship that it would be okay. Certainly, she knows how to keep something like that secret."

We finished our chore and brought the toys back to the bedroom.

Ruth smiled, "I learned something new today; Mom did, too. Something good."

We went back to the kitchen. Mother and Martha were chatting and holding hands on the table.

We got coffee for ourselves and sat with them. After a few hesitations, Ruth asked Mother about letting Shirley and her mother know about us.

"I don't know," Mother said. "Let me think about it. What do you think, David?"

"I don't think we have to worry about them blabbing," I said. "Edith is still a friend of Elaine's. Maybe we should ask her what she thinks."

"We can call her this evening," Mother said. "In fact, I think we should."

"Can I tell you all something?" Ruth asked. She seemed pensive. "This might all be a fantasy. I wish all of us could be together. Mom and I, Rick, you and David, Aunt Elaine and Shirley, Edith."

Mother spoke first: "It's a nice goal, Ruth, but I think we need to let it happen, not force it."

Martha spoke up: "I agree, Mary. Something like that needs to come together on its own merits. I like the idea, though. At least so far. I don't really know Shirley well enough to make a guess about how she would fit in."

'Okay, Ruth," Mother said. "First we'll check with Edith. If she thinks it's safe, we'll let you tell Elaine and Shirley about us. But, only if you and Martha both agree that it is safe; and that Martha thinks it can lead to closer ties between us. Martha must approve before you even hint at a relationship between David and I.

"And, Ruth, your mom must agree that both Shirley and Elaine would fit in with the rest of us."

"Ok, Aunt Mary. I'll be careful and I'll get Mom's ok," Ruth agreed.

The conversation moved on to other things. None very important. Mother and Martha decided to take another nap. They went to the bedroom together. I decided a nap would be nice, too. Ruth said she wasn't tired, that she thought she would chat a little with Shirley on her phone.

"I think our moms want to be alone for a while," she said.

I agreed and went to my old bedroom to lie down.

It was suppertime when I woke up. In the kitchen, I found all three ladies sipping at glasses of wine.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,048 Followers