A Mysterious Game

Story Info
Sensory deprivation at its finest with fun additions.
1.4k words
4.1
31.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear them talking and laughing in the living room. Two masculine voices and one feminine. I sat perched on the bed naked and waiting patiently for him. When he had brought me into his room earlier he gave me the order to strip and to stay seated on the bed until he told me otherwise. That had been some time ago.

Now there were the voices talking with him on the other side of the door. I didn't recognize them, but listened to the low murmur trying to make out what they said. I heard the female say something in a reassuring tone, then chuckling in a slightly evil way.

The talking stopped and I heard someone approach the bedroom door. The room was darkened, but I recognized his silhouette when he opened the door before he stepped into the room, shutting the door behind him.

He didn't say anything as he approached the bed. In the darkness I saw his shadowy arm reach forward to put my blindfold on. My body relaxed when I felt his fingers brush over my cheek while he tightened the blindfold's strap. Our breathing was the only sound I could hear, then he slipped small squishy objects in my ear, and I heard nothing more.

I felt his hand cup my neck tilting my head to the side before he placed a small kiss on the corner of my mouth. I felt him move away from me and in visual and auditory darkness I waited for what was to come.

It seemed like only seconds had passed when I felt a soft hand brush across my breasts....down to my hardening nipples. It wasn't his hand, of that much I was sure. I assumed it belonged to the mysterious female voice. I felt rougher hands cup one breast and then the other, while soft fingertips began to pinch and pull my nipples. And then a tongue joined them. Hot and wet it ran circles over my skin.

My back arched back and someone helped me to lay back onto the bed. I felt the bed move underneath me, and then two hard cocks were being stroked across my face, one on each cheek. Then one moved, I could feel his knees on either side of me as he kneeled over my chest, his hardness thrust in front of my mouth. I could smell him, and I wanted to taste him, whoever he was.

My tongue darted out and I was rewarded by him pushing himself deep inside my mouth back to my throat. I felt someone lift my head up a little and while holding onto either side of my head, they pushed me back and forth over the cock that filled my mouth. My tongue circled his head and tasted him, but before he could cum, he withdrew and then there was another cock in it's place. This one I recognized. Oh he had done his best to darken my senses, but I could still taste and smell.

He rubbed himself over my lips, cheeks, chin, and nose. I responded by trying to snuggle my face against him, but hands came up and held my head still. I opened my mouth and licked my lips, my hands blindly reaching up to stroke him. He entered my mouth slowly...teasing me. My hands wrapped around his shaft as he withdrew, stroking the wet stickiness of his cock. I tried to suck him back into my mouth, but he remained where he was. I entertained myself by rubbing my thumb gently over the tip of his head, feeling his responding wetness. I smiled and said "please?" Another second passed then he was deep inside my mouth. My mouth was very wet as I felt him sliding over my lips. I wanted to taste his cum, but then he stopped.

I felt his weight leave the bed, and the hands on my head let go. I lay exposed and vulnerable for what seemed like many minutes. I was about to say something when I felt hands on my ankles, drawing them to the corners of the bed, so that I lay wide open to their view. I could feel the moisture on my thighs, the cool movement of air over my clitoris, was someone blowing on me? My hips lifted in response, but the hands held my ankles tight.

I felt the cool brush of air against me again, traveling down...across my stomach, over my thighs, stopping over my pussy where it blew lightly across my clit and labia. I felt fingers spread my lips, my inner self exposed. I moaned and turned my head to the side, not knowing what would come next. The light torture stopped and I felt my hands drawn to the side of the bed...then the cold snap of steel wrapping around each wrist.

I felt the bed move with the weight of someone moving between my legs. Soft hair brushed against my inner thigh, then lips were kissing my legs, and a tongue flicked out to run up one side of my labia and down the other side. My legs tensed and I tried to move closer to the source of pleasure, a small cry slipped over my lips when I found I still could not move too far. The owner of the tongue seemed sympathetic as they gave me what I craved, letting their tongue roam in flat circles over my clitoris.

I could feel the bed growing wet beneath my ass, these small touches were enough to make me very wet. Fingers slipped inside my pussy, what felt like several, pushing and curling against my g-spot. Then fingers were replaced by tongue, hard and wet, pushing inside me. My arms moved on their own accord, pulling hard against their restraints as I felt myself about to come. Tongue and fingers switched again, fingers pushing slow and deep inside me, while tongue moved with increasing speed, licking my clit in an agonizing way.

I cried out as a ferocious orgasm overtook me. My voice sounded small and muffled through the earplugs, I'm sure I screamed loudly though. I felt a kiss placed on my inner thigh, with a small lick as a farewell flourish. My body was energized and exhausted at the same time....and begging for more.

The hands that held my ankles released their grip and the next thing I knew, a man with a very hard cock was laying on top of me, his length covering my body. A feather light kiss across my lips, a nibble on my neck, hands running over my waist. He rolled to the side a bit so he could reach my breast, gently cupping me, leaning over and sucking my nipple into his mouth. I slipped my legs out from underneath him, bending my knees and rubbing my legs against his thighs.

Before I realized it the tip of his cock was pushing inside of me. I moaned and shivered in pleasure, to feel myself filled, what I desired most. I bent my knees back until they were close to my shoulders, pulling him as deeply as I could without the aid of my hands. I felt his arms on either side of me, felt him slowly push himself deep, then just as slowly pull out. He leaned to one side, moving one hand to my clit, his fingers rhythmically rubbing me. I wrapped my legs around him, my feet braced on the back of his legs.

He started to thrust harder and leaned down to capture my mouth with a kiss. Our tongues mimicked his strokes, then stilled so that our lips were lightly pressed together. My hips rose to meet him as I started to come, grinding against him and breathing hard against his mouth. I felt his breath change as he pushed himself deep then felt the hot spurt of his semen inside me.

We lay still, our lips still close for a moment, each of us panting. Then he reached up and slipped out the earplugs, then lifted my head to remove the blindfold. I smiled as I opened my eyes, meeting his gaze filled with deviant mischief. I glanced around the room and saw that it was now empty. "I knew it was you." I said. And to that he simply chuckled and gave me another kiss.