A Naked Boat Trip

Story Info
A naked boat trip.
2.1k words
4.18
81.3k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to Grandteton for editing.

This all happened when the four of us were in our early twenties.

It was going to be a busy day. My best friend, Sarah, and I were going shopping for new swim suits. We had spent the last three weekends working on a boat that Sarah's boyfriend Steve had inherited. We planned to leave the next day to go to the lake. My boyfriend Mike worked as hard as the rest of us.

Sarah and I spent most of the day trying on different styles and colors of swim suits. In the changing rooms we compared cuts and colors. After a lot of debate Sarah settled on a short lace, blue two piece and mine was a red two piece. The top covered only my nipples and the bottom was a brief thong. We bought our new suits.

"Well, these should get their motors running," Sarah commented.

We also got a new pair for each of the boys.

We went back to Steve's house and finished cleaning up the inside of the boat. It has two beds with a thin curtain between the beds. By midnight Mike and I decided to go home and call it a day.

We cleaned up and went to bed. I realized that Mike's penis was hard and dripping. I raised my leg and guided his hard penis inside my puss. After the usual struggling with his larger than plum-sized head, the rest slid in with one stroke. I guess I was as horny as he was. After we each had our orgasm we both went to sleep, looking forward to the coming week.

That morning Mike and I got to Steve and Sarah's house I washed the sheets and curtain from the boat. Sarah and I got the living area cleaned up, once more. When the guys finished fiddling with the boat motors we all got into the truck and started the six hour drive to the lake.

When we got to the lake we put the boat in the water and made our way up the lake. Boys being boys they went as fast as possible. It was thrilling. After a couple of hours we found a secluded cove and anchored.

The boys went to set up the cook stove and ice chests and chairs while Sarah and I went down to put on our new swim suits. Sarah's was a blue lace number that could hardly contain her 38 inch breasts. Mine was a red number that really only covered my nipples. I am only a 34 so I felt that a suit like this would make them look bigger. I remember as a teenager feeling jealous of her, just a little bit.

We got off the boat with the guys whistling cat-calls and Sarah and I presented them with their new trunks. They both went to the boat to change out. I had bought Mike a pair of cotton surfer dude shorts and Sarah had bought Steve a pair of short Speedo's. They both looked great.

Steve brought out a football and said, "Everyone in the water, last one in is a rotten egg." We all had a fun time passing the ball back and forth, swimming and having a wonderful time.

When we got back on the land Sarah and I got an eyeful. The trunks we had got the guys left nothing to the imagination. Mike's suit was transparent due to the thin fabric. His penis and balls were clearly seen by all of us. Steve's was the same except his balls were on one side and penis hung down the other side. Sarah had always said he was hung but not like that!

Sarah looked almost naked. Her suit clearly showed her breasts, nipples and pussy. The old tinge of jealousy hit me at her large breasts compared to my small set.

We sat around. We girls drank our wine and the guys drank beer until dark. We all waded back to the boat to go to bed, Steve and Sarah to their side of the curtain and Mike and me on our side. We got undressed and tucked in.

After about 30 minutes we both heard Sarah, sort of in a whisper, "stick it all in NOW"!

We both felt the boat rocking and I told Mike to fuck me NOW! He stuck me his whole thing. Across the curtain I heard the bed springs going overtime. Sarah was not at all shy and was lost in her own pleasure.

Steve kept saying, "Move your ass, move your ass."

Mike got between my legs and shoved his entire hard penis into me. It felt so nice to be doing what our neighbors were doing just six inches away from us.

Sarah let out a scream and obviously was having her own orgasm and Steve let out a loud grunt, as he came too. Mike seemed to be possessed as he fucked me.

I kept saying, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

I could tell he was ready to cum, which made me put my hand between my legs and rub my clit. I wanted to cum with him. I could feel his penis swell and we orgasmed together.

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed. I heard two splashes outside. I put on a T-shirt and walked to the front of the boat. Sarah was there looking out through a window.

She looked at me and said, "I'm just getting some eye candy."

I looked out the next window and saw our men totally naked hooking up the generator. The first thing I noticed was the hairy chests and legs.

The only thing I could think of to say was, "There's a lot of babies in those four nuts."

Steve had a long limp dick and big low hanging balls. His whole pubic area was shaved. Mike on the other hand had almost the same chest but we agreed long ago not to shave, just to trim. I like a little stubble on my face.

Sarah said that she was going to get more comfortable and went down and came back naked only holding a towel.

"Coming with me?" she smiled and asked. I stripped out and came out naked and we both waded up to the guys and said good morning.

Steve said, "We didn't think you guys would get up before 10::00 since we had such a long day yesterday."

"Sounded like you two had a good time last night," I said. Then I walked up to Mike and kissed him.

Sarah said, "I think you two had fun last night, too".

After breakfast we all went for a swim and generally had a lot of fun. We mostly threw the football back and forth and played, as Steve said, "grab-ass".

Before long Sarah and Steve waded over to the boat and climbed in. It was fun to see those two naked. Sarah and her big breasts and shaved pussy and Steve and his huge swinging dick and lemon sized balls.

Mike and I had another beer enjoying the sun naked. We went back to the boat, climbed in and went down the two steps and there was Sarah with Steve's cock in her mouth.

Mike hollered with a big smile, "What the hell is going on here?"

At that Steve looked up and said, "Getting some head."

Mike looked down at me and said, "Can I have some head too?"

What girl would say no to that? I backed him up to the bench, grabbed a chair and took his, now full mast, erection into my mouth. At the time I hadn't been able to swallow the whole thing because of the size of his head. I looked over to Sarah and Steve and her chin was all the way to his sack; both hands held onto his nuts.

After a couple of minutes Steve said to Sarah, "Ya want it?" All I heard was a mumble of yes. Steve let out a primal grunt and I heard Sarah's swallows.

At that time Mike yelled, "Here it comes baby!" Mike came in buckets like he always does. I kept his penis in my mouth enjoying the sensation. After a minute or two I went to the fridge and washed his cum down with a can of soda.

When we all calmed down we jumped in the lake to cool off. Sarah smiled and said, "Well, that was interesting."

By now our nudity had become almost normal. We had shared the most intimate parts of our lives together. We finished the day with a steak dinner and lots of beer. We all had simply a wonderful time.

Sarah and I went back to the boat. Sarah said, "This place smells like stale sex." We figured out how to open the hatches on the roof, open the two side windows and take down the curtain and take it out to air out. There was a small fan inside which I turned on to get the smell out.

A couple of hours later we waded back to the boat, had a few more beers and told dirty jokes. Steve and Sarah went to the front of the boat. When Mike and I went back, there they were screwing at the foot of the bed. I laid on my back and told Mike to screw me hard. He knelt between my knees and pushed in in one stroke. He started pumping and I thought I was in heaven.

I looked over to the other bed and saw Steve on top of Sarah with his big balls slapping against Sarah's butt. I couldn't help it but I put my hand on his leg. His hair was coarse but his leg was not as muscular as Mike's. When he felt my touch, Steve looked over his shoulder, smiled and winked. He then went back to screwing Sarah.

With one hand on Steve's thigh and the other on Mike's ass, it was the most intense sexual event of my life. With Mike sawing into me I felt my orgasm building and I knew it was going to be strong.

I squeezed Steve's leg and Mike's ass, "You're making me cum!" I don't know if I was saying this to Mike or Steve, maybe both.

Steve shouted to Sarah, "I'm cumming."

Sarah yelled, "Give it all to me." At that Steve's leg got tight. I could feel his leg tense up as he gave Sarah his load.

Sarah said, "Oh sweetie, it's my turn." I could tell she was having an orgasm like me. Mike then came. Normally he is very verbal but this time I could feel his butt, and knew he was sending a load. I had another smaller orgasm.

The next morning none of us bothered getting dressed. By now I was used to seeing Sarah and Steve naked and the same with them. We all had breakfast and went playing on a wave runner. The cove was so secluded that we had no problem with our nudity. We cruised around pulling the float sometimes with both us gals and sometimes with the other guys. At one point Steve was behind me and he put both his hands on my butt. We were laughing during the whole ride. When we got to the shore, I could tell he had a half hardon which didn't bother me a bit. As a matter of fact it was kind of flattering. Again, I loved the look of those huge balls swinging back and forth as he walked.

We spent the rest of the day fishing. After cleaning the fish the boys cooked up a meal fit for royalty. Fish, potatoes, collards and lemon ice cream for dessert. No one seemed to be uncomfortable being nude around each other. Sarah and I cleaned up the dishes and generally picked up.

I couldn't help but ask how she could take a cock as long as Steve's all the way down. She said, "It's all about practice, girlfriend".

Sarah then asked if I did "a log like Mike's?"

I told her I hadn't since he is so big around. "I will just have to learn," was the only thing I could say.

In the back of my mind I wanted Steve to screw me but only if Sarah did the same with Mike. I didn't want to mess up our friendship from jealousy.

The next morning Mike got a call from his boss saying he needed to get back to town ASAP. For the first time in three days we actually put on clothes.

Two weeks after this Mike and I got married. We still have Steve and Sarah as very close friends.