A Naked Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
They make love by the pool.
2.1k words
4.53
27k
1
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 07/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers

You looked at what could be considered a mansion. Later as we grew to know each other you would tell me that you would look up at the house from below and though you saw a large house of two stories it was only up close that the house took on its proper character.

The grounds had an abundance of green lawn and manicured flowerbeds and you could make out a large swimming pool and the deck chairs and umbrella. Yet it was the Gothic building that seemed to have a brooding presence that dominated everything. Its red brick mixed with ivy that covered the sculptured balconies.

You turned to me and spoke, "Paul I think that you must be the luckiest man in the world to be able to live in something like this."

I watched your wonderful body as you spoke, the curve of your ass and hip sending thrills of arousal through my body and my cum depleted cock that was beginning to stir. How I wanted you and I could feel my cock again growing engorged with blood and becoming half-erect. I wanted more of your body and that fantastic lovemaking we had enjoyed. I wanted to take you to bed and pleasure you and continue until you could take no more.

Then you walked and then skipped to the pool and with a running dive slipped beneath the cool water with barely a splash.

Quickly I followed you into the water and sped towards you, my arms sweeping through the air and water. We arose together and our arms wrapped about each other's wet naked bodies. Our lips locked and we kissed passionately, our hands caressed each other and I felt your fingers take my cock between them. Pulling away from my lips and with that lovely smile on your lips you spoke again a husky growl that excited me.

"Hmmm you are still aroused my darling, well let me tell you that I want you too."

My darling, those words thrilled and aroused me as skillfully as your fingers, how my heart rejoiced to hear you say that and I felt your legs wrap about my waist and your bald pussy press against my cock.

"My lovely Karen how I want you, I want you my darling. I want to explore you fully and learn what you are like inside and out."

I saw your eyes flame with passion and need, again our lips met and our tongues massaged each others. Holding me still by my cock you led me out of the pool and towards the chairs. I was your slave as you led me by my cock. I throbbed between your fingers and touched your naked body. I wanted to devour you completely. You released me and lay down in the sun lounge; you raised your hands above your head and opened your legs fully allowing me to see your naked engorged open pussylips. Vulnerable and open you looked at me standing above you. I knelt beside you and softly kissed your lips at your mouth as mu hands slid up and down your voluptuous body.

"Take me Paul, bring me pleasure. I want to cum again and again." you whispered to me, your sexy voice arousing me more.

You did not need to give me any explanation of what you wished and I began to kiss your sexy body as my hands touched you between your legs and at your breasts. I felt my cock grow harder, if that was possible and I nibbled and caressed your tanned neck and shoulders. The curves led me to your breasts and I found your nipples. I allowed my lips to gently nuzzle them and then taking the rapidly rising flesh I gently bit at them pulling them out to their fully aroused state. The hard flesh rested against my tongue as I pinched and twirled the other one. As I caressed you I felt your hand stroking along my cock and it was driving my wild with passion.

I heard your groans and I saw you toss your head back wards and for wards with desire and abandon.My fingers slid along your smooth skin until they grazed your pussy and I felt the juice flowing from your pussy. I wanted to thrust my cock into you then and there but I also wanted to give you a pleasure that was unimaginable and would make you pant further with the sexual heat that we were creating, so I held back from plunging my hard cock into your pussy. My lips left your breasts and followed your curves ever downwards towards your hot, wet pussy. I licked over your curved hips and wandered towards the soft curve of your pubis.

I could see your lips glistening with juice and I smelt that lovely musky smell of a woman's arousal. Soon, Oh so soon, my face was above your open lips. I rested my lips on the crinkled inner lips and I licked you with small touches of my tongue on the ridges and valleys of your flesh. I saw from the corner of my eye you pinching and pulling at your nipples and you rocked your head backwards and forwards as the pleasure of your pussy flooded through you. Your juice flowed into my mouth and I opened your lips with my tongue as I thrust it into your pussy

Your back arched and you called out your fervor.

"Yessssss!!!!!, lick me. Fuck me, take me, Lick my clittttt!!!!!"

I felt you push your pussy into my face and I licked at your hot passage with enthusiasm. I lapped up your juices and licked along the pulsing flesh. With my fingers I opened your pussylips and explored as I licked up to the top of the lips and found what I was seeking.

With a single touch your pussy exploded with cum and juice as your hands pressed my head against the hard nub of your clit. I lapped and licked at this piece of hot flesh. I delighted with the feel of your pussy pulsing and leaking the precious ichor of cum that I could drink and I delighted in its taste and feel as it slipped down my throat. I could feel your cuming and it would not stop as I thrust my tongue in, around and onto your clit.

"Ohhhh Goddd Paul don't stop. Yes don't stop!!!!"

"Tooo much!!!! Too Much!!! I'mmmmmmm cumminggggg!!!!!!"

As you spoke this you pushed me away and flopped back into the lounge. You panted and gasped as you recovered from the intense feeling that had flooded through your body. As you did so you smiled at me, you looked tired but your eyes shone with your passion. Idly you took my hard cock into your hand and rubbed the head of it, then lifted the finger to your mouth and sucked the precum from the flesh of your finger.

"My, you are such a lovely attentive lover Paul. I came so much but I think I need to help you relieve yourself." I felt more than heard you purring as you pulled me onto you.

I gathered you firmly into my arms and felt your body mold to mine. I kissed your lips and as I broke the grip I spoke, "Oh my Lovely Woman, you taste so lovely I wanted to devour you and give you orgasms always."

As I spoke you twisted from my embrace and turned onto your front and knelt with your ass cheeks facing me. I touched the fleshy cheeks and enjoyed the feel of them against my hands. I could see the camel toes of your pussy and they dripped with juice and I remembered the taste of you and hungered more of that taste. You opened your legs and I could see the wet lips open as you drew them back using your fingers. I knew that you were ready for me and you called softly to me.

"Put your cock into me Paul. Fuck me hard my love."

I needed no further invitation as I stood behind you and with my cock in my hand I guided my cock to your lips. I rubbed my cock up and down the swollen fleshy lips and suddenly pushed my cock deep into you. As I did so you pushed back against me and I could feel your hot flesh embrace the rigid flesh holding me. Almost i came with that thrust but stopped myself. Your pussy felt as though it was sucking my flesh into you. I rested allowing the intense need blunt a little and then slowly pulled out. I could hear you speaking as I moved in and out of you.

"Yes I can feel your cock sliding into me. Ohhhh Ngggggn you fill me up and it is so lovely.Oh slowly my love, slowlyyyyyy!!!!! . Can you feel me grip you? Oh you have the cock of a devil!!!!!! Yess slower I want to feel every bit of you pushing into me."

As you talked I pushed into you slowly as you asked. I wanted to thrust into you hard and fast but more I wanted to feel your pleasure flow back into me as you came. I draped my body over yours and pulled on your nipples with my fingers. I bit and nibbled at your sensitive ears and the nape of your neck. I milked them and I felt the hard nipples between my fingers respond and shiver. I slipped back and almost left you only to again push slowly into you. I was slowly being driven crazy with my lust as I pushed into you. Grunting and groaning erupted as I would thrust into you. Slowly at first my rhythm changed as I started to thrust faster in and out of your pussy.

"Nnnnnggg, yes, yes fuck me, I can feel you so deep in me!!!! Harder damn you!!!! I want to feel you pound your cock hard into me. Deeper I want you in so deep Paul. Fuckkkk Meeeeee!!!!!!!!"

My sweat ran like rivulets down my body onto you as I thrust my cock in and out of you like the piston it was, I was stoking the hot furnace of your pussy and you ground back against my hard thrusting groaning and I felt your fingers rubbing with manic desire at your clit. Thrusting into you from behind meant I thrust deeply into your body and I loved the feel of your tight pussy about it. I growled in my throat as I thrust into you and ground my hips against yours. I tried to think of anything else to stop me from cuming too quickly but I could feel my cock growing tighter ready to shoot my cum into you.

"Ohhhh yes I'm cumingggg!!!!"

As you screamed out these words I could feel your pussy pulse and cum over my cock. The feel of your pussy muscles gripping and releasing my hard flesh made my balls contract in ecstasy and I groaned loudly with pleasure as I came. Cum shot through the rigid rod of my cock and into you sending shock waves of intense pleasure through my body. I felt your pussy muscles milk my cock of cum and I thrust it harder against your body feeling spurt after spurt of thick creamy cum shoot into you.

Then I had no more to offer you and my cock softened and slipped from your engorged wet pussy. I continued to caress the back of your neck and shoulders. Lazily we lay on the lounge together our bodies resting against each other and allowed the warm sun to beat on our naked bodies. I continued to kiss your ears and neck as I held your breasts cupped in my hands and enjoyed the touch of your hips against my soft cum-covered cock.

"Mmmm, Paul that was lovely. I think we need a swim my love."you spoke softly and firmly.

We stood carefully embracing and still enjoying the feel of our naked bodies together and we walked into the pool joined at the hips. Slowly we continued to caress each other, not to arouse but to touch, to convince each other that we existed. The touch of the water to our flesh barely cooled our ardor.

I rose from the pool after a time and toweled my body dry with a towel from those near the lounge and when you arose from the water I dried you caressing your body with my hands and mouth again through the cloth.

Then I spoke," Would you like to see the rest of the house my dear."

"Of course I would Paul there is so much to see and do don't you think."

To be continued...

Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers