A Nap Hand For The Manager Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitorio
Vitorio
325 Followers

"Oh please uncle, no! Not that. I'll do anything, anything! I said, anything! Not that - please!"

He moved her off his lap so she knelt between her legs. "Anything Sally, anything!"

She looked up into his eyes and nodded in submission. "Are you sure Sally. I can do anything? You realise what that might mean Sally?"

"Yes," she whispered softly, "I don't want you to use the . . . the riding crop."

"We'll see Sally," he smiled, "now you can begin by showing me your cocksucking skills!" She gazed up into his eyes but didn't move. "Anything Sally - or the crop?" Her hands quickly came up and took his cock, slowly wanking, before bending her head to lick the tip. Sucking cock was not her strong point but she knew she would have to please him. The end of his cock was covered in an oily liquid that she remembered Belinda telling her about. What leaks from men when they are excited. She called it pre-cum and said it tasted like their spunk. Sally had never tasted spunk properly, never had a man cum in her mouth. She wondered whether he would but guessed he wouldn't so she was looking forward to tasting what little she could. It was strange but she felt the need to swallow his spunk just like Belinda.

Right in front of her eyes now, his penis looked so big - mind, not as big as some of the other things she used in her pussy. Sally loved filling her cunt with all sorts of things. Cucumbers were her favourite - big, round, and smooth - but she liked carrots as well. There was something much more exciting about this man's cock she thought as her hands grasped his erection. Even with both, one on top of the other, there was still enough to fill my mouth she thought as she bent her head again.

Opening her mouth, she took him inside savouring the manly flavour of him and tasting the leaking pre-cum. I like that, she thought, I like the taste of him! She sucked, drawing a long low moan from Mike and an upward thrust into her mouth. She had over half his cock then and could feel the tip touching the back of her mouth. Oh god, she thought, will he make me do the same as Belinda. I can't swallow this! She had never even thought of 'deep throating' any cock, let alone one as big as his! Belinda had done it though so, if he wanted, she would have no choice. So she continued to work his cock with her mouth, washing the head in saliva with her tongue. She continued to savour the flavour of him, of a man, and began to feel her pussy warming yet again.

"Good Sally, very good," he said after a while and breathlessly, "balls now. Lick my balls!" She lifted her head from his cock then bent her tongue to his balls. Strangely she didn't mind, thinking how nice it would be to examine all of him, she didn't have any choice after all. She licked his balls and all around coating them with saliva and then moved back to his cock. Even more pre-cum was leaking from the tip and she used her tongue to taste it again.

"Nice?" he smiled. She looked up and smiled, nodding then bent to suck him deep. "Perhaps next time you can swallow my cum?" She nodded eagerly then formed her rich lips into a round and began to bob her head up and down causing Mike to catch his breath. It was too much! He had to fuck her now.

"Enough Sally! Over the desk." he stood with her and positioned her over the desk. "Reach forward and grip the desk. Pull yourself on." His hands on her hips positioned her precisely, lifting her high on her toes. Then he reached for the riding crop.

She trembled as she looked back and saw him pick it up. "Oh please uncle! No!"

"I'm afraid yes Sally darling - but just two this time!" She heard the swish of the crop then yelped as it struck searing a bright red line on her cheeks just above the back of her pussy. He looked down in pleasure as he drew back again and laid another stroke across the top of her legs just below. Now both lines framed her sex. He longed to punish her properly: to pattern those lovely cheeks with the crop but not now. He was not cruel. Oh he would do it but only if she, and the others, agreed. He would be satisfied with the two for now.

"Ooooww! Oooohhhh! Uncle please. No more!" She could feel the sharp sting of the two strokes tingling on her bottom but also the pleasant 'fizz' between her legs. There were no more for, before she could catch her breath, she felt his cock at her pussy.

"Ooooohhhhh uncle," she moaned as he moved his cockhead up and down from clit to perineum. Her pussy was wet, soaking, and he drew the wetness up to her anus, teasing her with slight pressure on the muscle. "Oooooooo no uncle. Not THERE!" Mike had no intention of butt fucking her now but he wanted her to be aware of her total submission just as he had prepared Belinda to give up her arse to him in the future.

He leant forward then, his cock resting in between her bottom cheeks, and whispered, "Anything Sally!" She sobbed. "You said 'Anything'!"

"I . . . can't. Please uncle, please." he moved his cock back and pushed a little harder at her backdoor. "Oh god! I . . . " She took a deep breath, sighed, and surrendered, relaxing her arsehole in resignation – she had no choice! He felt her submission as her body relaxed. "Yes uncle, anything!"

"Not tonight Sally darling, next time my cock will lodge in your tight bottom." He lifted his body allowing his cockhead to slip over her anus and find a home in her hot, wet pussy.

"Oh yes, yes, yes uncle," she moaned as he began to enter her, slipping half his cock inside her cunt. Mike fucked her slowly enjoying the tightness of her young cunt as it gripped his erection. Before long he was deep inside her, thighs slapping her bottom cheeks, fucking her hard. Her body let go then, pleasure coursing through her - and it was 'fizzing'!

Mike felt her cunt tighten as she came and continued to fuck her hard and deep until she was finished. He stopped then, pulled out, and turned her to face him. He lifted her arse onto the desk then spread her legs wide, opening her completely. Cock in hand he drove back into before she had time to realise what had happened, still coming down from her orgasm. She soon did, however, as she felt his cock fill her this way.

Close now, Mike fucked her hard. Thrusting his whole length deep into her cunt, almost out then hard back. "Oh fuck YES," she moaned, "yes uncle! Fuck your sexy little Sally. Fuck me hard." She was rapidly approaching yet another massive orgasm as she felt his cock swell and the first pulse of cum shoot inside. It pushed her over the top. "Oh yes uncle. Fill me with your cum. Fill your little niece with loads of cum!" She was totally into the situation now, all fear and apprehension forgotten. She was being fucked and she was enjoying every second!

Mike groaned as his cock spewed spunk into Sally's willing body. Pulse after pulsed filled her as her own orgasm, coming so quickly after the first, caused her cunt to tighten and try to milk more spunk. It was over so quickly - as ever - and Mike's cock slipped out of her. She looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you uncle," she said, "for 'punishing' me! Perhaps you can punish me a bit harder next time," she added breathlessly. He smiled back and nodded as he helped her down from the desk and into his arms. She was HIS!

"Not finished yet sweetheart," he whispered, "kneel and clean my cock with your mouth!"

She was shocked. She'd never even thought . . . His cock would be . . . "Uncle!?"

"Suck my cock Sally. Taste my spunk mixed with your juices!" She looked at him wide-eyed as he eased her to her knees. Again she knew she had no choice. She looked at his softened cock inches from her mouth. It glistened with pussy juice along its length and spunk dribbled from the tiny hole at the tip. She took a deep breath and reached for him. How bad can it be, she thought, as she bent her head and took his cock into her mouth.

It felt strange to suck a soft cock - well one which stayed soft anyway she thought as she sucked it into her mouth. It didn't taste too bad really. She could differentiate between the taste of her and him and quite enjoyed the idea of getting all of him in her mouth - something she managed quite easily!

Mike was enjoying her total submission, sure she had never done this before but, with his cock so tender after his orgasm, couldn't take two much so, after an enjoyable few minutes, he stopped her. Lifting her to stand she was surprised when he kissed her lips. It was a long, tender kiss that made her so glad she had pleased him. "Thank you uncle. I enjoyed it so much."

"Enough to want to do it again?"

"Yes," she whispered softly, "yes uncle. I liked being punished." She took a deep breath and burned her boats. "Perhaps, next time, I will get to know the riding crop a bit better!"

"If you want to," he said quietly, "you WILL be punished! But only if you agree." She sighed in the knowledge that he wouldn't really hurt her - unless she wanted him to! He smiled then, "Come Sally," he whispered tenderly, "let's get you dressed."

She looked around. "I can't . . . in those."

"No," he smiled. "Put those knickers on while I dress then we'll get you dressed more conservatively." She pulled the knickers on conscious of the copious amount of spunk he had shot into her and watched him quickly dress. He was ready soon then led her to the changing room. There she made to go to the toilet.

He smiled as he caught her arm. "No Sally. Take my spunk home with you!"

"I . . . I can't!"

"You will Sally, and keep it all night to remind you of the photo's and the video." This reminded her again that she had to do as he said so she dressed, knickers pressing on a pussy held tight to keep the spunk inside.

Both dressed now, Mike drove her home, dropping her around the corner from her house. As she walked away she felt his cum and that reminded her of his cock. She smiled to herself. 'I did it' she thought with pride, 'I did it'! And I'm going to do it again she thought as she squeezed her bottom cheeks together. Mike saw her hips sway and rehearsed his next taking of Sally. The riding crop would mark those tender cheeks and then his cock would fill her arse with cum!

Vitorio
Vitorio
325 Followers
12