A Nap Hand For The Manager Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitorio
Vitorio
324 Followers

That was not Mike's intent however. He would 'punish' them all in time and stripe their fulsome arses with the crop for his pleasure but not now. He sensed her nervousness and came close saying, as he stroked her bottom cheeks, "You can do it Stacey darling. Move from the hip," he tapped her there, "it's a whole body thing," he continued as he stepped away. Persuasion worked better than fear at this point! She tried, swaying her hips rather than her bottom: then a feeling of triumph as she felt the tail - her tail -- moving, swishing back and forth. She had the movement now, was enjoying it, and strangely began to enjoy pleasing him.

Mike stood watching her body move. It was obvious that she didn't yet realise that her movements, as well as swinging her tail, were causing her magnificent tits to move in a very enticing way. I'm going to have to fuck her soon, he thought, can't go on much longer. He had pondered on taking a pill for tonight's pleasures and had decided against wanting to truly experience the taking of her anal virginity but that meant only the one dose of cum. He needed to maintain control: something that was becoming increasingly difficult as this sensuous married woman was slowly broken to his will. He moved to sit on the couch. "Very good Stacey, now let me see you walk around the room and show me your tail."

She carefully stepped from the table and walked, somewhat self consciously, back and forth. She couldn't help but notice that his hand gently stroked his erection. "Kneel now Stacey and shake that bottom at me!" She did, quite enjoying the sway of the tail. "Good," he smiled, "very good. Now come here on your hands and knees. I have a cock that needs sucking!"

She took a deep breath and began to cross the room towards the man who was coming close to owning her body. She knew that it had begun; soon her virgin arse would be taken. His legs opened as she approached and he motioned her between. Soon she found her face inches away from his stiff cock.

"Go to work with that lovely mouth Stacey," he said lifting her chin, "suck my cock!" Seemingly her hands moved of their own volition, rose, and gripped the pillar of flesh. This was something she could do she thought as she began to gently masturbate him. A deep sigh escaped his lips when her tongue flicked across the tip of his cock. She tasted the pre cum spread across the end, salty and tart, then bent her head and closed her mouth around the swollen knob.

"Oh yes Stacey, yes," he moaned when she sucked more of his cock inside the warm and wet paradise of her mouth. One hand continued to wank the base of his cock whilst the other weighed his balls, stroking and caressing. Rounding her lips on his cock, Stacey began to bob her head up and down sucking as she did so. Her tongue washed his head as his cock moved in and out.

Mike was in a quandary: the desire to fill her mouth with spunk warring with the desire to take her arse. He had to stop her! She was good, very good but it was enough. Hand on her head he said, "Enough Stacey. Stop now!" Stacey reluctantly raised her head. Not only was she enjoying his cock in her mouth but she had also thought that, if she could make him cum, he might not take her arse.

"Come closer Stacey," he ordered as she looked meekly into his eyes, "bring those lovely tits near." Kneeling up a bit more she moved further between his legs. His hands caressed her tits: stroking, squeezing, pulling nipples. She moaned, enjoying his hands on her. "Take my cock Stacey and stroke your nipples with the tip." Surprised, no one had ever done that, she did. The feeling of the saliva covered head of his cock on her nipples was exciting and, without his bidding, she bent her head again to wet the end with mouth and tongue tasting his pre-cum. This movement and kneeling was also moving the plug in her arse, warming her, filling her and she felt heat rising somewhere inside her body.

"Closer," he said. She moved closer and his erection found its natural home in the valley between her breasts. "Squeeze them together!" She looked up at him wide-eyed. "Squeeze those lovely tits around my cock Stacey." He smiled, "surely you've had those gorgeous tits fucked before?"

She shook her head, "No," she whispered, "no one has ever done that."

"Well," he said with a smile, "here you are about to have your tits fucked for the first time and with a 'tail' hanging from your bottom!"

She blushed, "Oh please don't!" she whispered.

He smiled, "Don't what Stacey?"

"I . . . I don't . . ." She couldn't voice her conflicting desires or feelings then. The warmth in her tummy was growing as the butt plug in her arse moved with her. The tingle in her clit increasing as she felt the hot touch of his cock squeezed between her breasts. "Please! I can't! Please don't make me! I've never . .!"

He smiled and stroked her cheek as she gazed up into his eyes. "Stacey, oh lovely Stacey," he said softly, "no such words as 'can't' or 'never'. You will do it now! Everything Stacey: everything you ever imagined and more." She shook her head.

"Please!"

"Do you want the pictures and video seen then?" he said nodding towards the desk. "Do you want to let down your friends?" Mike was enjoying this control for he could see the final surrender in her eyes. "Well Stacey?"

She knew then that she had been kidding herself before. Pretending, even to herself, that she was his. No pretence now! She saw the sensuous hardness in his eyes a she glanced into them. She knew he would brook no refusal - but did she really want to refuse? She knew now that he WOULD use her, use her hard and, somewhere deep inside she realised that she wanted to be used. His cock, throbbing between her sensuous breasts, and the plug stretching and filling her bottom were singing to her. Starting her on a journey of both pain and pleasure - and it was a journey which she realised she wanted to take.

She bent her head then, her tongue flicking out to tease the tip of his cock as she squeezed her tits together around it. Her eyes met his in total surrender. "Fuck my tits," she whispered.

"I didn't hear that Stacey," he said with a knowing smile.

"Fuck my tits please Mike!"

"And then what?"

"Me!?" she whispered softly unsure of what to ask for. She wanted him in her pussy. It felt so empty now. Her bottom was full, so full; she wanted to feel her pussy full like that.

"You?" he said as he slowly moved his cock between her breasts. "Well?"

"My pussy," she responded breathlessly.

He gave her no mercy. "And then?"

She was unable to look at him as she whispered so softly, "Whatever you want!" unable to say the words.

"And you know what that is don't you Stacey darling?"

"Yes!"

"Then tell me!"

She looked away and forced herself to whisper, "My bottom."

"I didn't hear you Stacey," he said as his hand lifted her chin, forcing her to meet his eyes.

She had to say it now, say it to his face with eyes locked. He would know! "You want to fuck my bottom!" she gushed.

"And you want me to?" She could only nod in agreement, her surrender total!

"Say it them Stacey. Tell me you want your arse fucke!"

She swallowed. How could she say that. Ask him to . . . But she had to, she knew that so, taking a deep breath she met his eyes. "Fuck me in the arse please!" Relief flooded over her. She had done it, said it. It would happen and he would not punish her.

He smiled, "Good Stacey, very good. Now, let me fuck these lovely tits!" He did! As she squeezed her breasts together he moved his cock between. Each time the head appeared she flicked out her tongue. Then she decided she cold reach the head with her mouth so, on each upward stroke, she sucked him just a little bit inside.

Mike was in heaven; her ample breasts were warm and soft around his cock, and her mouth kissing the tip wonderful. Much more of this and he would cover her face with cum. He would do that another day, thinking in passing how nice it would be to see cum dripping from her rosy cheeks, but not today!

"Enough Stacey," he said as he stood lifting her with him. She felt his hands running over her body, tracing the shape of her waist, her hips, her bottom. He teased the butt plug, turning it inside her, and was rewarded with a gasp. He covered her lips with his then and she melted into his arms. It was a long sensuous kiss that left her weak at the knees. Then he lifted her gently onto the couch and, kneeling, opened her legs wide.

He could see her pussy; wet with her juices, and the plug jutting from her bottom, tail hanging down. So, so sensual for she had such a fuckable arse! A tiny little star stretched around the plug. She was looking up at him, waiting, wondering, wanting. He bent his head to her sex and she gasped as his mouth closed over her cunt. He ran his tongue up and down her slit, teasing the wet lips of her pussy before probing inside. Next her clit: first with his tongue swirling over it, then his lips pressing on the swollen pleasure nub. She was almost there when he began to slip the plug in and out of her arse.

"Oh FUCK!," she screamed as all the pleasures combined and yet another orgasm began. Mike watched pleasure surge across her body as he removed the plug and lowered his body to hers. Taking cock in hand he pointed the head at her pulsating sex and drove inside sending her sailing even higher. He would have liked to fuck her with the plug still in but he had decided to save that pleasure for the next time.

"Oh yes, yes, yes. Fuck me M . . ." Images crashed through her mind. Fantasies flashing before her eyes. "Oooohhhhh. Fuck me . . . . 'daddy'," was finally clawed from her lips. "Fuck me please! Fuck me hard!"

Pleased to see her enjoying herself, he fucked her vigorously watching her body surrender to orgasm after orgasm. Finally she was finished and he withdrew but not to allow her rest.

"Turn over Stacey, and kneel: time to take that lovely arse." She looked up at him demurely and slowly turned. She was ready for this: her surrender total. Her arse felt empty now the plug had gone and she was becoming excited by the idea of his massive cock replacing it. She knelt up then felt his hands on her body: pushing her head to the couch, dipping her back, and widening her knees further apart. She felt cool air on her anus then the cold of gel being applied. His fingers fluttered over her bottom then one, surely the fattest she thought, began to work the lubricant into her bottomhole. Slowly at first then, as more gel was added, quicker and deeper causing her to gasp in surprise then moan in something close to pleasure.

Mike looked down on her bottom; cheeks spread wide apart, her virgin hole completely available. One finger, his middle, was probing and lubing her arse: shallow at first then deeper and faster. He enjoyed her groans of pleasure then surprised her by adding a second and pushing deep inside. "Oh shit!" she cried as he fucked the lubricant deep into her. She groaned as fingers turned, opening her even more.

Just one more drop of lube then some to his erection and Mike was ready. Holding his cock steady he placed the head at the slight depression of her anus. She groaned as she felt him there then gave a loud cry as he forced, suddenly, against her sphincter.

"Oh fuck!" she cried as the cockhead breached her virginity and slipped inside. "Oh fuck! It's so big. Oooohhhh! Please!" What did she want? It hurt, was stinging, but she felt so full, stretched, possessed, and it was almost something else - good. Well perhaps not good yet but soon to be she hoped. She had no choice, however, for Mike was going to take her arse now - whether she liked it or not. He hoped the former as her gripped her hips and pushed another three inches into her rectum.

"Oh god! Oh fuck. It hurts! You're breaking me in half," she moaned but, even as she did so she realised that she was enjoying the pain. So full, so totally HIS! He was using HER body for his pleasure. She realised, as pain and discomfort began to turn into something else, that this was what she had always wanted. To be used, taken, abused even, by a man. The cock in her arse was filling her, warming her insides, owning her.

Mike stopped then, giving her time to adjust to half of his cock buried in her arse. It was difficult for, looking down, he could see his cock spearing the cheeks of her bottom, stretching her anus around its girth. Her virgin arsehole was hot, hot and slippery with lube, and close to heaven. He needed to fuck her though, to make her his, her arse especially. So tight, so hot, so heavenly.

Stacey tried to calm herself, taking deep breaths as Barbara had suggested. Then she tried to relax: not only her sphincter and rectum but her whole body. She felt his cock filling her up. She knew more was to come - how much - and waited, scared but somehow excited.

Mike began to move, not deeper but out. She groaned," No!" What did she mean? Not enough time to find for he began to move back again, fucking her tight, virgin bottom with just half his cock. Strange sensations were surging through her body. She felt as if a tide was washing back and forth inside her, coming in when he filled her, going out when he left. She was getting used to the feeling of his cock between her cheeks and beginning to enjoy it's sliding in the tight tube of her rectum. The heat in her tummy was increasing, somehow linked to the tingling in her clit. Not good yet but close!

A long drawn out sigh escaped her lips as she realised he was driving just a little deeper every now and then. Mike could see almost 3/4 of his cock buried now and, stopping again, he leant forward. His hands grasped her tits and squeezed, capturing nipples between fingers.

"Well Stacey?" he whispered in her ear.

"Oh M . . . Daddy! It feels so big. It fills me right up," she responded breathlessly. "Ooooohhhhh! Yessss!" she moaned as he continued to fuck her tight married arse.

"You like it Stacey? Like my cock fucking your tight married bottom?"

"Oh yes. Yes. Fuck me there daddy!" She was losing herself in fantasy now as the tide of his fucking continued.

"More Stacey, there is more. Do you want it?" It didn't really matter what she for she was going to get it anyway. Mike was determined to fill her virgin arse with all his cock and a large dose of spunk!

Stacey was losing control now and could only reply breathlessly, "Anything! I want it daddy . . . Mike. Aaaaaggggghhhh," she screamed as his hips crashed into her buttocks and she was filled, totally filled, by his throbbing erection. It felt as if she were just a toy to be used by him. Her arsehole just one receptacle for his hot cock and she enjoyed the feeling. It added to the warmth inside, warmth that was steadily increasing. She felt her anus stretched to the limit around the base of his cock. She felt the length and breadth of him filling her rectum. She felt happy!

Mike stilled then, again to allow her anus and rectum to become used to the intrusion. He could hear her moans as she buried her head in the couch. Hands gripped her hips and held her as he moved slowly out then back. At each thrust she groaned but, after a half dozen gentle thrusts, her groans changed from those of discomfort to pleasure. Adding more lubrication, he began to move quickly, thrusting hard and deep. The ring of her anus gripped him tightly, seeming not to want to let his cock leave, then stretching to let him back in. He knew he would not last for long in this tight virgin arsehole, particularly considering that he was taking her there whether she wanted it or not. That added even more spice to the wonderful experience of her tight, and virgin, arsehole.

It was time now for him as his thrusts speeded up and the slippery grip of her rectum and anus worked their magic. Balls tensed then and cock pulsed. Stacey received the first of the many loads of cum she would be taking in her no longer virgin arse. She felt his cock pulse, swell, and then shoot spunk into her. The warmth of him filled her and the tidal wave of her orgasm washed over her. Hands gripped the couch as his thighs slapped into her buttocks and his cock swelled and pulsed over and over again.

Stacey groaned as she felt his cum warm her insides. His cock was bigger just before it shot its load into her. Each pulse seemed to push her orgasm higher and higher, longer and longer until, finally, it reached a peak and she cried out his name.

Soon both were finished, orgasms leaving them defeated. Mike fell back on his haunches and watched Stacey's anus try to close and prevent his cum from leaking out. Then she flopped forward on her face shattered by what had happened to her. Mike lay down alongside her.

"Well?" he whispered.

"I never knew," she said softly, hand stroking his cheek, "I didn't realise that something that hurt could be good as well!"

"Does it hurt?" he asked quietly.

"Sore," she said.

"Come on," he said picking her up, "let's do something about that. Because, Stacey darling, you will have to get used to a cock in your arse!" She puzzled over his choice of words. 'A' cock in her arse rather than his: what did he have in store for her? Then she was surprised at being picked up and at the thought of his doing something about her sore bottom. She hadn't thought he would care after using her!

He carried her into the changing room and, after leaving her for a few moments so she could 'tidy up', returned where they showered together. He washed her body tenderly, drying it afterwards. He was enjoying running his hands over her, his latest possession, and she was enjoying his tender care. "A beautiful woman who has given up a private part of her body deserves to be cosseted," he had told her. She had blushed and shivered in delight that she had pleased him. Pleased him just like Belinda and Sally!

After she was dry he embarrassed her again by making her lean forward on the bath while he applied soothing cream to her swollen anus. It seemed so right then that she had done this, given herself to him. How she would enjoy telling the others about this evening, this evening when he had taken her completely.

The wonderful thing she thought, as she walked towards her front door after he set her down, was that she couldn't wait for her arse to be filled again by his cock.

Vitorio
Vitorio
324 Followers
12