A Nap Hand For The Manager Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitorio
Vitorio
325 Followers

"Oh yes son" he replied, "many times!" She shuddered as she heard this, quivering with apprehension.

"I've never done that," Craig said, "bet it's tight!" It was strange. When she heard this she was happy that she would be his first.

Mike laughed, "Yes Craig, she will be tight," he locked eyes with her, "in the beginning anyway!" He saw the worry, almost fear, in her eyes and smiled, enjoying his complete power over this attractive mature widow. "Now I need to fuck this lovely lady," he said stroking his erection. "Why don't you give her a cock to suck while I fuck her?" Mike took Craig's place behind her and she began to watch as Craig undressed.

Behind Barbara Mike gazed down at her knickers stretched over her bottom. The delightful spread of her fulsome cheeks drew his hands. He stroked, squeezed, and caressed the soft mounds of malleable flesh and, in doing so, widened her knees on the stair so her bum jutted even more. His fingers cupped her cunt, stroking through the material bring low moans from Barbara's mouth. She felt the knickers moved aside revealing her soaking lips in all their wanton splendour.

"Well Barbara?" he whispered as he gently fucked her with his fingers, "tell me Barbara!"

"I . . . I cant.! Oh please, please!" she sobbed the so softly it was difficult to hear, "Fuck me!"

"I didn't hear!" he said.

"Please - don't make me say it!" She felt so ashamed in front of these two men. Here she was, kneeling on the stairs in her hallway, bottom in the air. Her tits were hanging down with nipples swollen and throbbing and her skirt was up over her back! Her knickers, still on, were moved out of the way and she was about to be fucked. Rudely taken in her own hallway like a slut: and she wanted it! Wanted his cock deep inside - but to say it? To admit it to him would be the ultimate humiliation but she had to! "Fuck me," she said clearly, "fuck me - please!"

"My pleasure!" he laughed as he eased the tip of his cock between her swollen cunt lips.

"Oooohhhh yes!" she moaned as she felt him push inside. 'Fizzing' just didn't describe the feeling as more of his cock slipped inside her tight vagina - more like exploding! He began to move then, thrusting deep then back, fucking her! Yes, fucking her!

Mike looked down at the broad reach of her arse, his cock sliding back and forth between her swollen lips. Her tiny anus was flexing as he fucked her cunt hard and deep. He gripped her hips and worked her body on his cock, his thighs hitting her buttocks with a soft slap.

A tidal wave of pleasure crashed over her as she was fucked by his stiff cock. She moaned then, as her body 'fizzed' uncontrollably, and shouted, "Oh god! YES! Oh fuck meeeeee!" Her eyes had closed as she sank into pleasure and now she opened them to see another erect cock inches from her mouth. For a moment confusion reigned as she remembered that she had two cocks.

"Suck Barbara," she heard, "suck his cock while I fuck you!" In no fit state to refuse, she drew the swollen head of her sons - no! - his sons cock into her mouth. The cock in her cunt kept moving - surely he must shoot soon she thought. Oh god! She was 'fizzing' again! Craig's cock slipped from her mouth as she succumbed to Mike's cock.

Mike was fucking her hard now, hands gripping hips tightly as he thrust deep into her. It was too much! "Take it Barbara! Take my spunk!" He held her tightly against his thighs as he shot pulse after pulse into her hot cunt: a cunt gripping his cock tightly as Barbara's body tried to milk cum from his body.

Barbara shuddered as she felt cum shooting from his cock then nearly fainted as he pulled out. She saw Craig's cock in front of her eyes but hadn't the strength to cover it with her mouth. She felt hands on her body and, in a daze, was turned to face the man who owned her body.

"Kneel Barbara, wash my cock with your mouth. Clean me Barbara. On your knees and clean me!"

"I can't do that!" she managed to stutter. How could she? Kneel at a man's feet and suck his cock straight from her . . .! In her own hallway? "Please!"

He smiled, "Learn to OBEY Barbara. On your knees!"

She looked into his eyes and saw no turning back. Taking a deep breath she reached up and held his softening cock to her mouth. It was slick with her juices mixed with his spunk. Opening her mouth she surrendered and sucked the head inside. It's not so bad, she thought as she tasted herself - not for the first time - mixed with his cum. I could grow to like this! After a while of sucking his cock she became aware of Craig - and his cock! The bulbous head of his cock was inches away from her cheek. I want to suck that, she thought - hussy! Turning her head she left Mike's cock and turned to Craig's massive prick, opened her mouth and sucked that cock inside.

Craig fucked her face as she gazed up into his eyes then Mike stepped in. "Enough son," he said, "she needs a rest, to calm down." His hands lifted her and then took her completely by surprise when he gently kissed her lips. "Come Barbara," he whispered, "bathroom." Then he turned to Craig, "Let's help Barbara." She stood, ashamed, bra and dress around her waist, tits hanging free. Knickers stretched and cum dripped from her pussy, running down her leg. She sobbed, resting her head on his shoulder.

He held her and whispered, "Sweet Barbara! Now you are mine," and he kissed her cheek tenderly. Then, turning to Craig, said, "Let's get the lovely Barbara upstairs to the bathroom Craig," he smiled and nodded towards Craig's stiff cock, "so she can tidy up and get ready to take care of that!"

Between them they helped a rather stunned Barbara up to the bathroom. "Take your time Barbara love. We'll be in the lounge. Wear the suspenders!" Barbara sighed as they left her and gathered her thoughts. She looked something of a sight! Tits free, bra and dress round her waist, hair mussed, make-up messed, and knickers screwed tight. She took a deep breath - but I've been fucked, she sighed - well and truly fucked and, ashamed she may be, she had enjoyed it!

Chapter 4 - Scene 3 - The Lounge

Well, she thought, he'll expect the best so I'll give it to him! Stripping off her clothing she 'disposed' of his cum then quickly tidied herself. A little perfume between breasts an on inside of thigh: fresh make-up and lipstick. Hair brushed she donned the white stockings and suspenders. The bra held her tits up nicely and the silk knickers felt soft and sexy next to her skin: finally the 3 inch bedroom slippers.

She looked at herself in the full length mirror and smiled. Slut, she thought, you look like a slut about to be fucked. She laughed, well you are aren't you! A few moments later, standing outside the lounge, she wasn't quite so confident. Two men, two cocks! She opened the door and entered the room. Both men were naked, one sitting on the sofa, the other in an arm chair. She felt two pairs of eyes scanning her body and began to blush.

"Very nice," said Mike with a smile. "Show us your body Barbara, just walk up and down."

"I . . . Oh god," she stuttered suddenly feeling completely naked. "I. . . Can't. Please!"

"Come now Barbara, show yourself - your body! Now!"

She saw no possibility of refusing so began to self consciously parade for them. Mike stopped her occasionally, telling her to pose or hold her position.

Craig was overwhelmed by the sight of this voluptuous mature woman showing herself like this. Knowing she was his - or at least his father's - to have in any way. To do anything!

Finally Mike stopped her. "Shoes off Barbara and up on the coffee table."

"Oh please no! Not that!" She quailed at the thought of such a display of her almost naked body.

"No argument Barbara! You are mine!" he said quietly, "totally mine. Now - the table!"

Unable to meet their eyes, with head bowed in submission, she kicked off her shoes and stepped onto the table. "Turn Barbara," Mike said as they both stood. She felt their hands on her hips, her bottom, stroking and caressing. She felt her cunt warm and clit tingle then she gasped as a hand stroked her sex through her knickers.

"Is that nice Barbara? Do you like Craig stroking your hot cunt?" She whimpered in reply as the hand pushed harder, fingers finding her pussy lips. Mike reached for a chair and placed it in front of her. "Lean forward Barbara, use the chair back."

She looked at him in shock, "I can't. No. Please!"

"Craig!" said Mike and Barbara felt two sharp slaps on her fulsome cheeks. "No more refusals Barbara. Remember the photos!" She met his eyes and leaned forward. Her smiled, "Stick that gorgeous arse out Barbara. I think you have captured Craig with it!"

Craig's hands were all over her cheeks. Squeezing the globes hard, stroking her cunt. "Take them off Craig, feast your eyes!" Barbara felt his hands slide the knickers down as her eyes locked with Mike's. Craig lifted them completely off then continued to caress her arse.

"She's glorious dad!" he said breathlessly. "Can I fuck her there?"

Mike laughed, "Of course you can son," he said, then, "can't he Barbara?" Confused at what was happening, Barbara managed to mumble an incoherent reply. "Come, come Barbara. Can my son stick his cock up your arse!?"

"I haven't . . . I can't . . . Oh god!" Craig's tongue has just brushed her anus. His thumbs were spreading her cheeks opening her completely and he was licking back and forth across pussy and anus.

"I think she likes that Craig!" he laughed, "but, Barbara, you haven't answered my question! Do you want his stiff prick up your arse?"

Barbara was finding it difficult to focus on anything as Craig's tongue and fingers pleasured her cunt and arsehole. Mike asked her again and the picture in her mind of Craig's magnificent cock plugging her rectum sent her crashing to orgasm.

"Warm her Craig," Mike said and four sharp slaps dragged her from her reverie. "Well?"

"Oh god," she moaned, "anything! Anything!"

Mike smiled, "Good Barbara, very good: but not yet Craig. We'll both take that route later, eh Barbara?" She shivered and nodded in submission. "Now come on Barbara, sit between us." They helped her down and then sat her between them on the sofa.

Barbara's heart was beating fast as she sat between these two handsome men. She thought about what Mike had said and shivered again. It had been a long while since she had had her bottom filled and the thought somehow thrilled her. Almost of their own accord her hands reached for, and found, their cocks and began to masturbate both slowly. Barbara couldn't believe she was doing this and gasped as fingers fluttered over her naked cunt and a mouth fastened on her nipple, sucking hard.

She felt movement then as she lost one cock. Craig moved round to kneel in front of her. He lifted her legs, opening them wide, and lifted her feet to the edge of the seat. She was completely open, her pussy wide open and her tight bottomhole in full view. Suddenly she felt his hot breath on her thighs then groaned as his tongue found her wet cunt. He ran his tongue along her pussy several times then raised his head, "She tastes great dad," he said smiling then bent his head again. Now he probed inside her lips, holding them open with his fingers, and licked inside.

"Oh god yes! Lick me - please!" Barbara moaned then groaned even louder as his tongue found her tight bottomhole and probed against the muscle. "Please, please! Oh that's so good! Don't stop!" Craig wasn't about to stop and rimmed her arsehole until she fell into an orgasmic faint.

She was dragged again from her reverie when she felt a cock opening her pussy lips. Opening her eyes she saw Craig standing in front beginning to fill her cunt. He pushed slowly forward, filling her up. Mike eased her body sideways and offered his cock to her mouth. Barbara could hardly think, the cock in her pussy filling her and fucking her hard and deep. Hands grasped her ankles and widened her legs even more allowing Craig to fuck even deeper. She moaned, opened her mouth, and willingly sucked the cock inside.

Filled at both ends, she thought as the men fucked cunt and mouth. Too soon Craig felt his balls tighten as he began to shoot spunk deep into her body. His swelling and pulsing brought a groan from Barbara's cock filled mouth. Her body shuddered as yet another orgasm crashed over her. In a daze she realised that she was being moved again. She found herself on her knees. Before her eyes was Craig's softening cock, shining with a mixture of his cum and her juices.

She felt hands on her bottom squeezing, caressing. Fingers stroking her wet lips. "Suck him clean Barbara - you know how."

"Must I?" she asked plaintively. "I . . ."

"Do it Barbara. Suck his cock while I fuck you," he said sliding his erection between her already open cunt lips. As she sucked Craig's limp cock into her mouth she felt Mike drive deep into her. His thighs slapped into her buttocks as he fucked her. Mike's hands gripped her hips and worked her body on his cock. Barbara was enjoying this now. Sucking hard on Craig's cock she tasted his cum for the second time. The taste of herself added spice. Her cunt was alive as Mike's cock pounded hard.

Mike looked down at her gorgeous, fulsome bottom, cheeks wobbling as he fucked into her. Using his thumbs, he opened her cheeks and gazed at her lovely bottomhole: a sensual star with just the faintest trace of muscle. A taste of what's to come, he thought, as he used his thumb to smooth some of her juice over this tempting back door. Barbara groaned as she felt the pressure on her bumhole. A 5 inch butt plug, 1 1/2 inches wide, had been lodged there for most of the day [as instructed, she thought] and his thumb reminded her of that. When she saw the assorted toys, she had guessed she would be required to do that after Stacey's experience. She didn't mind but it had been a long time since she had felt a cock there. Now his thumb circling her anus reminded her also of what she could expect later - or perhaps now she wondered? It wasn't to be. Mike was saving that pleasure to be enjoyed later. Now he fucked her and teased her anus with his thumb.

Barbara moaned around Craig's limp cock then gasped a Mike's erection left her. It wasn't for long as she was turned onto her back. One leg draped off the sofa to the floor, the other held up against the sofa back. She had never been so open, so completely available. Mike knelt between her legs, pointed his cock back at her dripping wet cunt, and drove forward filling her in one forceful thrust.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" she shouted as he fucked her cunt. Slow and deep, then shallow just teasing her vagina, then hard. Barbara groaned constantly as she began to buck into him. Then pressure on her clit - his thumb. It was too much!

"Oh yes!" she moaned, "fuck me! Spunk inside me!" She was fast approaching yet another orgasm, how many she'd lost count, and it arrived as she felt Mike's cock pulse and shoot yet more spunk inside her hot body. He fucked her throughout her orgasm then slowly withdrew and sat back on his haunches. Without anything being said Barbara swung round and sucked Mike's cock deep inside her mouth. This was her fate now, to service these two men, and, despite being forced, she wanted to. Oh my god, she thought, I'm enjoying this! She fell back on the sofa, exhausted by their use of her but with a feeling of satisfaction.

It must have been a few minutes later that she heard Mike's voice breaking her reverie. "Craig. I think we all need to 'tidy up'" he said, "especially the lovely Barbara! Let's help her upstairs. You shower Craig while I run her a bath then make us some drinks. The dressing gowns are in the case by the door." So the two men helped Barbara upstairs again. She felt a bit light on her legs, her body not being used to such excesses, and she had to try and stop two loads of spunk from running down her leg!

They left her alone in the bathroom for a few minutes then followed her in. Barbara, sitting on the bathroom stool, watched as Craig began to shower. She was aware of Mike running the bath but she was enjoying the sight of the attractive, naked, young man. He was slim but not skinny. Not muscular but fit. She liked the taut shape of his bottom and the semi-hard length of his cock, balls hanging below.

"Your bath Barbara," Mike smiled and, as she stood, took off her bra and undid the suspenders. She sat and unrolled the stockings, realising as she did, that both men were enjoying the sight. Hussy! she thought but that didn't stop her ensuring they each got a good view of her swollen pussy lips. Craig had finished and was drying off as Mike helped her into the hot bath bubbly water. Barbara sank down into the soothing water and watched Mike in the shower. Much older than Craig, he was still a handsome man. As her eyes wandered over his body she found her hand drifting between her legs. Fingers found her pussy and began to stroke. Oh god, she thought. Slut! You've just been fucked by both of them now you're masturbating while you watch one shower. She smiled. I suppose, she thought to herself, the more you get, the more you want and continued to stroke her cunt.

Mike finished his shower then came across to the bath with a sponge. "Now lovely Barbara, let me wash you." She was so surprised, and not a little excited, that he would do this she just lay back and enjoyed his hands on her body. This had never happened to her before, probably to none of the others either, and it made her feel special. By the time he had finished she was ready for almost anything! They dried each other and slipped into the silk dressing gowns Craig had brought in.

"Come Barbara, some refreshment before . . ." She took a deep breath for she knew what would come next!

Chapter 5 - Scene 4 - The Bedroom

In the lounge Craig had made tea, coffee, and laid out soft drinks. They sat and enjoyed the drinks. Mike drove the conversation, talking about work, the other women - telling Craig about them, and getting Barbara to suggest what should happen next to them. Craig expressed his desire to meet them all. Barbara shuddered as she realised that their lives were in for a major change.

Some time passed and Mike finally stood and, turning to Barbara, said, "Barbara, darling. It's time!" She looked at him in submission for she knew what was to happen. "Ready yourself then come to the bedroom - naked!" Barbara nodded meekly and went to the bathroom where she prepared her bottom for the coming intrusion. She wasn't scared, apprehensive yes, but not frightened. She had taken a cock there before but it had been a while and they were both large, Craig especially -- 9 inches! She stood outside her bedroom door, took a deep breath, and went inside.

Both men were naked, standing by the bed. Barbara's eye was drawn to the two cocks displayed for her trial - or was it pleasure. Neither was hard but in a semi soft state. "Stay for a moment Barbara," her master said with a smile, "turn and let us look at your fulsome bottom." Meekly submissive, Barbara turned away feeling hot eyes on her arse. "Open those lovely legs Barbara and lean forward. You see Craig," he continued, "how her bottom spreads invitingly. Watch. Very good Barbara now reach back and part those cheeks."

Barbara felt completely humiliated standing there displaying herself for their pleasure. "Oh god, must I? Please . . ." she cried plaintively.

She felt Mike beside her. "Yes Barbara. You must! You are mine Barbara. Your tits are mine," he said as he squeezed them. "Your cunt is mine," he continued, running his fingers over her tingling pussy, "to use whenever I want. And your bottom!" His hand stroked her cheeks, "and this," his finger pressed against her bum hole, "and this tempting route is also mine. Mine to use and mine to give! So Barbara, yes you must! Reach back and open those cheeks. I'm sure Craig would love to see your tight bottom hole!"

Vitorio
Vitorio
325 Followers