A Nap Hand For The Manager Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitorio
Vitorio
323 Followers

Barbara's emotions were difficult. Humiliation at her position warred with a tingling between her legs. Perhaps one was the result of the other! Taking a deep breath she reached back and pulled her bottom cheeks apart.

"Oh fuck dad!" groaned Craig as his eyes took in her tiny star surrounded by the faintest trace of muscle. Below he could see her pussy, lips swelling as excitement began to win. "She is lovely dad. I want her!"

"I know son," Mike said with a smile, "she is lovely and we shall both have her." What does he mean, she thought - both have me? She felt movement behind and then hot breath on her pussy.

"Oh my god!" she cried as she felt a hot tongue lick across her bottom hole. It was Craig. This young man was licking her arse! She shuddered and then, giving her body total control, pushed her bottom back into his face. Harder and harder his tongue pressed on the tight muscle until finally, with a deep sigh, she relaxed and opened.

Craig couldn't believe that this lovely mature woman would allow this. Her anus was a delight and her pussy below, wet now, tasted wonderful. He wanted to probe inside, tease her tightness with his tongue - pleasure her.

Barbara was being pleasured! His tongue had breached her defences and she was on a high. She became aware of Mike standing beside her, his cock hard. Without thinking she reached out and pulled the head to her mouth, sucking him inside. Oh you slut, she thought, wanton! Filled with tongue and cock!

Her reverie, her joy, was interrupted. "On the bed Barbara: kneel!" said Mike, "time for that lovely bottom to be breached." She was helped across the bedroom to the bed. "Kneel Barbara, and stick that bottom out!" Knees 12 inches apart, she buried her head in the covers and awaited her fate. She felt hands on her bottom, squeezing, caressing, stroking, and her fulsome cheeks.

"Oh fuck!" she cried as she felt her cheeks parted and her tiny star probed yet again by a tongue - Craig's she thought with a satisfied smile. As before, Craig rimmed her arsehole, pushing the tip of his tongue at her back door. "Mmm! Oh yes! Do that! I like . . . Ooooohhhhh!" His tongue pushed past the tightness and tasted her - and the lubricant she had used when preparing her bottom for their cocks.

Barbara's attention was drawn from the pleasure around her bottom to the stiff cock before her eyes. "Suck it Barbara. Get it nice and hard for your arse," he laughed, "after Craig of course!" She opened her mouth without thought and sucked his cock inside. It became difficult to concentrate then for Craig had begun to anoint her hot bottomhole with cool lube. She felt his finger pressing against her tight rear entry then forcing gently inside.

"Fuck, she's tight dad," he said smiling.

"Use plenty of lube then son. Make it nice and slippery!" Craig continued to apply lube and work it into her.

"Ooooohhhhh. GOD!" Barbara moaned as his finger worked past her anus and inside her rectum. Then, "Oh fuck yes! Oh no! Please!" A second finger, pushed deep inside, widened her sphincter even more.

"Turn them son. Open her up!"

"Dad! I can't hang on! Can I?"

Mike smiled and bent his head to hers. "Can he Barbara?" Barbara could only manage a groan in reply. "Well Barbara, do you want my son's cock inside your tight arse?" Her mind was in turmoil. Mike's language, Craig finger fucking her arse, the whole situation, made her feel wanton, sluttish.

"Anything master," she moaned submissively, "yes, yes. Please fuck me! I want it. Oh god yes!" Barbara felt the tip of Craig's stiff cock pressing against her bum hole then pushing through the slight resistance. "Oh shit! Oh fuck!" she cried as it felt Craig's cock beginning to enter her rectum.

Craig could see three inches of his cock embedded between her fulsome cheeks, spearing the upturned heart of her bottom. "Fuck," he shouted as he felt the heat and tightness around his cock. "She's so fucking tight dad! God she's marvellous!"

Barbara was beginning to 'sail' now: the fizzing in her body unlike the usual feeling but just as wonderful. Hearing this handsome young man, his cock embedded between her cheeks, saying things like that was sending her over the top.

"Yes! Yes! Yes," she cried as he pushed more cock into her bottom. Then, as her body shuddered in orgasm, "Oh my god! FUCK ME!"

It was to much for Craig as well! As her orgasm rocked her he felt the shudder and the squeezing of her colon and anus. So tight - so hot! For all his experience this was the first time he had taken a woman this way - and what a woman, he thought as his balls clenched. "Oh Barbara," he moaned softly as he began to deposit spunk in her arse, "Oh Barbara!" he moaned as he jetted cum.

Barbara, riding the crest of the strangest flow of pleasure, was taken even farther as her tender arsehole felt his cock swell and pulse. She moaned in pure ecstasy as she felt the heat of his cum inside her bottom. One, two, three, and then four pulses of hot liquid warmed her bowels. Her body betrayed her then as another orgasm followed immediately upon the first, his hot spunk speeding her on her way. Then she felt suddenly empty as Craig withdrew his softening cock and a tinge of regret that she hadn't felt him completely inside her. She was not to be too disappointed as she was turned to lie half on he back, half on her side. One leg was lifted and she felt a cockhead probing her bum hole in this position.

Mike looked down at her as her pushed his cock past the slight resistance of her anus and lodged half his cock inside her bum. "Oh Fuck!" moaned Barbara, her language definitely worsening as she was used like a harlot. Mike was fucking her bottom now, slipping deeper with each forward stroke until his thighs met her buttocks.

With her eyes closed, Barbara felt full and completely his. She was falling into state of total submission. These two men would use her body for their pleasure. Her mind focussed then on the cock embedded between her cheeks, sliding back and forth in her arse. It was good, very good. She moaned softly then, as she felt something on her cheek, opened her eyes. She saw a cock, Craig's cock, semi hard and inches from her mouth. Without thinking her hand reached up and pulled it to her mouth, sucking the head inside.

Oh you slut, you whore, you hussy, Barbara thought as the two cocks fucked mouth and arse. How far have you fallen? She felt a frisson of pleasure as in her mind she compared herself to those lovely young women she had seen doing this as she roamed the internet. I can do this too! And Craig's cock was getting hard again! When will they stop?!

She felt empty again as Mike's cock left her slick arsehole. She was being moved again and found herself positioned on top of Craig laying on his back, his cock standing proud yet again. Barbara lowered herself down onto Craig's upstanding cock and groaned in pleasure. This way it filled her cunt completely. He was so big! She looked down at this handsome young man and smiled. He reached up and covered her tits, squeezing the soft mounds then tweaking nipples. Barbara bounced up and down on his cock, her clit hitting his pubic mound sending shivers through her body, lost now in pleasure. She bent her head to kiss this gorgeous boy, young enough to be her son. Fantasy suddenly took over. My son! I'm being fucked by my son! She came then!. It was so, so WRONG but so good to imagine being fucked by a young man who could be her son.

Barbara kissed Craig as the tingling buzzed around her body. Craig's hands were on her bottom, pulling her cheeks apart exposing her arsehole. She suddenly realised her position as she felt movement behind her on the bed. Mike was there, erect cock in hand.

"Oh god NO!" she cried realising exactly what he intended. "Please! I can't. I've never done . . . Never! Please!" It was to no avail as Mike took position, his cock inches away from her arse. Barbara felt the tip of his cock pressing against her bottomhole and tried to wriggle free. She was held tightly however, on Craig's cock. The stiff prick began to push, harder and harder, until her anus gave way and she took a second cock.

"Oh fuck no!" she shouted as Mike slid his cock further inside. She was so tight like this, the cock buried in her cunt pressing against his through the thin membrane between vagina and rectum.

"Oh please! Please," she cried again as she felt broken by these two cocks. Then she screamed! Was it in pain or pleasure? She didn't know. Her mind was filled by the picture of herself pinned between these two men. Her body was aware of nothing other than the feeling of complete and total possession: total surrender. Full of cock, she thought! Sandwiched between two men! How often she'd seen this in pictures on the internet and wondered how these young women did it. Now she knew!

Barbara realised then, that both men were still. Both embedded completely in cunt and bottom but allowing her time to adjust - and she was. Her body beginning the almost enjoy being so full. "Please," she sighed, "please don't . . ."

"Please don't what Barbara," Mike whispered in her ear.

What did she want? She had them both now, just like those young girls - just wait until she told the others! Barbara felt her body surrender to feelings she had never come close to experiencing before. "Please don't . . . Stop!" she gasped accepting her fate and submitting willingly to all their desires.

They began to fuck her then. Barbara didn't know for how long. Time disappeared as her focus was solely on those two cocks. Sometimes both drove back and forth in time together. Sometimes one would be deep inside, the other almost leaving. She sailed on a sea of pleasure stemming from her body's enjoyment of the two cocks pistoning back and forth but also from the feeling of total submission. She was truly base now. A slut. A whore. A woman who actually enjoyed being used by men. Her body was a home for their cocks, a vessel for their cum, their spunk. She sobbed with the sheer wanton pleasure of the thought!

Both men were enjoying her acceptance of their cocks and used her severely. After fucking her arse and pussy in this position for what seemed like an age Mike withdrew and lifted her. Puzzled, and not a little disappointed, she wonder what was happening. Off Craig's cock now she was turned. "Sit on his cock Barbara. Get Craig's 9 inches into that tight arse of yours!"

"Oh god! NO, OH NO! I can't do that. I haven't . . . I haven't ever!"

"Do it Barbara. You will take us both like that again and again. YOU are mine!" Barbara groaned inwardly realising that, of course, he was right. Her inward groan was more because she knew she actually wanted them to! She felt her body manoeuvred into position over Craig's rock hard cock. She felt the tip at her sphincter then screamed in a mixture or pain and pleasure as the whole length entered her arsehole.

"OH GOD! Please don't do this. Its too big like this. Too big there."

Mike smiled, "You'll get used to it Barbara love -- very quickly!"

Barbara, in something of a daze recovering from the initial penetration of Craig's erection which was reaching so deep inside her rectum in this position, began to groan. Conflicting emotions and feelings were coursing through her body: pain, discomfort, apprehension, and anticipation. Two cocks were going to impale her in this position. Could she do it? Well, either way, she would find out for she knew that it was going to happen. Her reverie was broken by the touch of Craig's hands pulling her legs up and back, opening her cunt and arsehole completely. She watched Mike move into position and then felt his cock at her cunt. He smiled down at her.

"You want it Barbara don't you? You want to big cocks in your body pounding you, filling you with spunk!" He was enjoying manipulation this submissive mature woman.

Barbara was unable to answer, only nod in total surrender, for she did want both cocks inside her. She wanted to feel them shooting their spunk into her body: wanted them to use her!

Mike pushed into her and she screamed at the felling of total fullness that swept her body. Then they began to fuck her just like before: one in, one out over and over. The cock in her arse felt as if it were growing bigger and bigger as the one in her cunt continued to pound her hard. Rhythm established and certain they could both last for an age, they fucked her until she was almost unconscious then slowed to their final orgasm.

Previous cums meant both could last far longer, and they did, but they couldn't last forever! Craig was first. Barbara's constant squeezing of her rectum and anus around his cock finally became too much. He reached forward and grasped her tits, pulling her almost upright on Mike's cock and thrusting hard upwards into her.

"Oh FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" moaned Barbara as she came yet again. Her body shuddered as her pussy and anus contracted around them. Craig groaned. His cock swelled and pulsed its second offering of hot spunk into her rectum. The first of many offerings her receptive arsehole would take under the control of her blackmailing boss!

"Yes! Yes!" she moaned as she felt the warmth of his cum inside her body, deep inside this time. She was a receptacle for his cum! "Yes! Cum inside me! I want your spunk. Yessss!" she cried as pulse after pulse of spunk followed the first.

Mike finished - too soon as ever - and his softening cock slipped out of her cunt. He fell back on the bed. Craig, cock still deep in her arsehole, rolled her onto her front and began to fuck her arse again. He was soon groaning as another orgasm approached. Barbara became aware of movement, his cock left her arsehole leaving her feeling empty and was there in front of her eyes. He was wanking along the length

Oh my god, she thought, a true slut. Then the first pulse of his spunk hit her lips. "Open your mouth Barbara," she heard Mike say. "Sluts don't waste their man's cum! Show him your tongue!" She opened her mouth and poked out her tongue. She was strangely pleased when it was quickly covered by Craig's creamy thick spunk - or was it her son's? She forgot that it had just been in her arsehole! Barbara reached up and, pulling the cock to her mouth, sucked the last vestiges of precious cum from the end. She savoured the salty, tangy flavour of him mixed with her as she met his eyes. Smiling, she rolled the creamy liquid around her mouth and swallowed every drop. His eyes never left hers as his finger traced the remains of his cum from her lips and chin and fed it to her. Barbara was pleased to taste even more of his cum. She felt so wanton, sluttish. A whore - a very good whore, she thought with a smile and a glance at two limp cocks. Turning her head she saw Mike laying there. His cock was soft now. Soft and shiny with remains of his cum. Barbara rolled her body towards him and, bending her head to his groin, sucked all of his cock inside her mouth.

She moaned then, moaned in pleasure around his cock. Truly, she thought, truly I can do nothing nastier, nothing dirtier, nothing filthier, than sucking a cock that has just filled my bottom with spunk so why not suck this one as well! She sighed and sucked. No she couldn't!

Vitorio
Vitorio
323 Followers