A Natural Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Nick (Nikki) becomes an accomplished slave.
3.9k words
4.4
167.1k
56

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 03/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
funda_man
funda_man
53 Followers

Nick was getting out of the cab in front of his grandparents' home for the first time. He had never met them. He was alone at 18, his Mom having been killed in a car accident. The youngster was nervous. Nick had spoken to his grandmother a few times over the years and she seemed nice. Nick's Mom had no kind words to say about his grandfather. He was an old school Italian who never forgave Nick's Mom for getting pregnant out of wedlock. Now here was Nick depending on him for his room and board.

Nick quickly settled into his new surroundings. He had to. No time to think about the sunny San Diego he left behind and the great relationship he had with his Mom. He was now in New York City. The house was a large three-floor brownstone walk up.

Nick's new life had him enrolled at the local high school. It was January of his senior year. His room was at the rear of the second floor of the house separated by a common bathroom from "uncle" John's room.

"Uncle" John was the very distant nephew of Nick's grandfather. He was 44 years old with gray hair, 5'10" and190 lbs. of muscle, hardened while working in a marble quarry in Italy for 20 years. John's wife and 4 children lived in a small village outside of Naples while John worked in a restaurant in New York for the last 3 years. He made 5 times as much money working one tenth as hard and sent most of his money to his family. Nick found him to be a tough but fair minded man.

Like Nick, "uncle" John depended on "grandfather" for his job and ability to stay in the U.S. Nick's grandparents lived exclusively on the ground floor, unable to climb stairs because of illnesses. This afforded Nick some privacy and quiet time. Nick's duties at home entailed changing sheets and towels in all the bedrooms on the second and third floors. This included John's room, Nick's own room and the two rooms his grandparents rented out on the third floor, currently only one of which was occupied by two Italian young ladies, who were sisters, in their twenties and the granddaughters of an old friend of Nick's grandfather. Nick was now settled into his routine having been in New York for 2 months. He was changing the sheets in John's room on a Saturday afternoon while "uncle" John was at work when Nick spotted something that was to be life altering for him. There on the night table next to John's bed was an old fashioned pornographic 3-panel comic book. It depicted the story of a teenage boy who ran away from home by stowing away on a merchant marine ship and winds up being dressed up like a slutty girl by the ship's crew and becoming the crew's very willing sex slave. The drawings were very explicit and the language filthy. Nick became mesmerized by the booklet and also very aroused. He threw caution to the wind and right there dropped his pants and masturbated furiously, ejaculating on the floor. He quickly cleaned up, finished his chores then returned and once again, though much more slowly, reread the escapades of the ship's boy-girl sex slave and again had a glorious orgasm.

Over the next 2 months Nick thought of little else other than becoming the slut in the story and receiving the amorous attentions, to say nothing of the copious quantities of semen, of the seamen. He memorized every word and drawing in the booklet and was masturbating 3 or 4 times a day, more on weekends. Most of the time he would ejaculate directly into his own mouth and swallow the liquid, just like the protagonist in the story was required to do for any and all seminal fluids that found their way into his/her mouth. Nick also began to fantasize about being "uncle" John's girlfriend and sex slave. He obsessed over this thought. In the meantime John was getting steadily hornier. He had sex only twice in the three years he was in the U.S., both times with a prostitute friend of one of his coworkers. John was also masturbating often. He was also thinking about Nick and was certain after a few weeks that Nick was reading the "dirty little comic book" John had left on the night table as a permanent fixture these last 2 months.

Finally John decided to bait the hook a little more brazenly. He left for work one Saturday morning and left the comic book open to a page where his favorite sailor was anally penetrating the boy. The book was on his bed right next to a fresh and obvious semen stain on the sheet. Nick walked into John's empty room to change the sheets and saw what was left on the bed. He went into a sexual frenzy and masturbated twice without losing his erection both times allowing his ejaculate to soak into John's semen stain then trying to suck the fluid out of the sheet before taking the sheet to the washing machine.

Nick now made up his mind that he was going to seduce "uncle" John, who obviously had an interest in this "sort of thing." Nick was a beautiful green-eyed dark haired fair skinned 5'6' 130 lbs. with virtually no body hair and a very smooth tight body.

This day Nick (Nikki) slowly, deliberately, nervously prepared him/herself for the much-fantasized encounter. First he took a long hot bubble bath and cleaned himself outside and in. He allowed his long hair to fall naturally to his shoulders and took out some lingerie he found in a trunk of left behind garments by former renters. He wore a nightie top that came only to his waist and a pair of see through lace panties with a split in the back, which allowed access to his rear. He then lubricated his bottom with Vaseline and used a candle to penetrate himself and simulate anal copulation. He left the candle in its sweet spot for two hours before John came home, waiting nervously for whatever was to happen.

John said his hellos to the grandparents and immediately went up to his room. His first glance was to the bed, which was now made up, then to the night table where the comic book was back in its usual place. John then walked into the common bathroom he shared with Nick and saw that the door to Nick's room was ajar about 3 inches and Nick's light was on. Leaving the light off in the bathroom John walked to the slightly open door and peeked in. He saw Nick sprawled out on his bed, lying on his stomach, legs apart with his ass facing the bathroom door and Nick's hand gently working a candle in and out of his tender little bottom. Nick was so nervous and frightened he was barely breathing. Lying on his bed in such an exposed position and situation, he knew John was in the bathroom and he had not heard the light switch turn on, nor any water turn on, so he was sure John was, this very moment, watching him doing such lurid things to himself. John took the scene in and became immediately hard. He slowly and quietly undid his pants and began to silently caress his manhood. He was so hot he was ready to reach orgasm when all of a sudden he stopped. He literally slapped himself on the forehead and said, "What am I doing!" almost out loud. He then laughed and realized that he no longer had to play with himself for he has a personal whore a few feet away who was putting on a very seductive performance for his benefit.

John burst into the boy's room. "Get up and follow me . . . NOW!! " Nick was startled out of his trance, and was disoriented by the aggressive voice and entrance. John took hold of the whore's hair and firmly led him through the bathroom into his own bedroom. "Don't say a word or make a sound until I say so!" Nick was too frightened to say anything; he just meekly allowed himself to be pulled along and followed orders. Nick was pushed onto John's bed, face down, his tush peeking out from the slit in the panties with the candle still in place. John pulled out the candle and without removing the little slut's panties he wordlessly entered into Nick's body, quickly with a need to bury his manhood before it erupted. John ejaculated on the sixth stroke with a sizable load of fluid filling the cavity, which John already felt he had domain over. They both laid there silently, John's weight now limp on top of his "girl."

Without losing his erection and without removing this erection from its warm and snug place, John was able to remove his clothes and pull off the top that Nick was wearing but had to rip off the flimsy panties. They were both nude now, the warmth and firmness of the boy was wonderful against the toughened skin of the man. John was in ecstasy. He once again started pumping into this soft, tight "vagina," slowly, this time, making love and enjoying himself for a half hour before once again releasing his fluids. This time Nick had time to settle down. He was still too freighted and nervous to try and say anything. After a few minutes he allowed himself to start slowly and subtly move with his man's rhythm. Nick could actually feel the slight increase in girth of his lover's tool just prior to its achieving orgasm, then the feeling of fluid moving out of the man and into him. He felt happy and content when that second ejaculate flowed into him and he knew he had found his place in the world. The lovers slept through the night attached to one another.

Nick awoke first, very early and laid there silently feeling his man's breath on his neck. He still had not spoken a word to this man to whom he had given himself. He lay still for an hour thinking about what had happened the night before and very anxious as to how John would react to him this morning. He decided to remain silent and submissive. He felt like a shy, thankful peasant girl having been lucky enough to land the lord of the manor in her bed. Nick's instincts were absolutely correct. John awoke and felt the smooth warm buttocks of his bedmate pressed against his organ. This caused it to stir and begin to enlarge to its full working stature within a minute or so. This was the only indication Nick had that John was awake. Nick then moved very slightly, almost imperceptibly, arching his back and thrusting his bottom backwards in a manner that would allow easier access to its interior by his man's tool. John smiled to himself and was just about to take the little wench yet again when he decided to change course and spoke to her/him instead.

"Nikki, turn around and slide down toward the foot of the bed." John's voice was totally changed from the night before. He was quiet, almost whispering and his voice was warm and gentle and loving. He gently caressed Nick's hair while simultaneously carefully guiding his head towards his groin. When John's erect penis was at the young man's mouth, John smiled and nodded "yes" to him slightly. Nick then opened his mouth and engulfed the organ. "Nikki, I very much enjoyed last night. From your reactions both last night and this morning you obviously also enjoyed what happened and what is happening now." Nick continued to look up directly into his man's eyes, his mouth still tightly wrapped around the fully erect penis. He did try to smile though to let John know he was indeed enjoying what was happening. Nick also lovingly caressed the opening of his man's penis with the tip of his tongue at the same time. This unequivocally conveyed the slut's joy to the older man. Nikki's silent acceptance of directions and the general demeanor of submissiveness, love and thankfulness that the young lover conveyed to his man immeasurably enhanced John's pleasure.

Looking down at his large manhood in that beautiful face with those huge green eyes looking back at him, John was almost overwhelmed by lust and emotion. "From now on your name will be Nikki: N-I-K-K-I . Let everyone know and use this name exclusively. I like your ability to stay silent and if you want to remain as my little whore you will keep your conversation to an absolute minimum. This is with everyone, not only with me." In response "Nikki" said nothing but started to move up and down the shaft of the tool in his mouth. "Not yet, my sweet little girl. I want you to concentrate on what I'm saying right now. You will bring me to orgasm soon enough. I know you have been reading the little comic book I left out for you. If you don't know it by heart already, you will do so right away. You will live by almost the same rules that the boy in the story lives by."

"First, when you speak to me, lower your eyes and address me as Sir. When I am making love to you, unless I direct you otherwise, you will remain quiet and look directly into my eyes if you can." "Next, you will move into my room and when you are here you will remain naked from the waist down whether I'm home or not. You will keep your bottom spotlessly clean and remember that 99% of the time it is a cunt. Never apply Vaseline or any other substance to it again. Most of all remember that it belongs to me as all of you belong to me. If you want to continue to be my bedmate that is." Nikki nodded yes right away. He wanted to make sure that this beautiful, powerful, sexual man had no doubt that Nikki wanted to belong to him. John had no doubts. He continued. "You will obey my orders right away without question or hesitation. You must always assume that I love you and know what's best for you." Nikki thought he would faint. He actually felt his heart skip a beat or two. John, this virile, rugged, handsome and confident man just told him to assume that he loved him. "You will throw away all your underwear today. You will never wear underwear again, except on the rare occasion when I order you to do so. At home you will not wear pants, shorts or anything that blocks my access to your cunt. We will find some sexy, short robes, kimonos and housecoats for you to do your household chores." "You will say whatever you want to your grandparents and whoever else asks you about your name and appearance change. I don't care. That's up to you." "You will always swallow my sperm, whether I ejaculate into your mouth or elsewhere, I expect you to lick it up and savor it."

Nikki smiled to himself. As if he would allow a precious drop of this man's sperm to be wasted!!! "You will keep my sperm inside of you as long as possible whenever I deign to ejaculate into your bottom. You will do your chores, go to school or whatever. I will remain inside you." "Much of what I expect from you is impossible to codify in a list. I expect you to become attuned to my wants and needs as the situation and my mood warrants. I expect you to anticipate. If I seem excited and need to relieve my pent up load, then be aggressive and lubricate my member with your tongue and guide me into you for a passionate fuck or quickly fellate me to orgasm. If I'm in a languid and sexy mood then lower the lights get us both naked and start to lick me all over until I let you know how I'm going take you. I cannot give you every example. Just be alert and smart and learn to know my needs." With that said John closed his eyes and laid his head back on the pillow.

Nikki immediately began to fellate the turgid sex organ that was in his mouth. Long slow strokes with constant massage of the head with his tongue. John was in heaven. He lay there without moving and let his beautiful lover/slave/ whore/surrogate wife fellate him slowly to a powerful orgasm. Near the climax John began bucking with his hips wildly and Nikki did all he could to keep the slick pole in his mouth. But keep it there he did, and he was rewarded for his loving efforts with a loud cry of passion from his man and a mouth full of thick delicious ejaculate. He allowed himself to taste the semen, memorizing the flavors, the texture and the aromas. He then swallowed the entire mouthful while still keeping his lover's slightly flaccid penis in his mouth. John asked Nikki to get him some morning coffee. It was still early, about 6:30 am and the house was quiet. Nikki still remaining silent let the now completely flaccid penis slip out of his mouth; he kissed the uncircumcised head and walked to his room.

He was about to slip on a pajama bottom when he suddenly remembered. He tossed the pajama into the trash and pulled out a carefully hidden bag from the back of his closet. Nikki took out a kimono style silk robe that reached only to the top of his thighs. Enough to cover his bottom and genitals as long as he did not bend over or sit down indiscreetly.

He returned to the bathroom and was about to empty his bladder when John appeared at the door. Nikki had a raging erection of his 6 1/2-inch penis. It had been in this state for hours and he needed relief badly. "Nikki, you must always sit down from now on to pee. If you are in a public bathroom you must wait for a stall to open, never use a urinal. Also, never lock your bathroom door when I am in the house or anywhere near by. Finally, I did not discuss your sexual release. You do not have to ask me for permission. Once you have a moment to yourself you may go into the bathroom or an empty bedroom and masturbate yourself to ejaculation. You may not do it in front of me or ask to do it in front of me. Occasionally, I may ask you to play with yourself while I watch or have someone else watch. That will be my call to make. Now finish up then go make my coffee."

Nikki emptied his bladder then leaned back on the toilet seat and quickly masturbated. He never saw so much semen. He ejaculated for 30 seconds then carefully collected the fluid from his chest and abdomen and drank it all down.

As the kimono clad, slender, barefoot, beauty walked into the kitchen to make his man's coffee he thought about the last 12 hours. How could so much have changed in a half day. Nikki now had passion, a purpose in life, a lover man to take care of. Although he knew John was married, Nikki was determined to become the man's indispensable companion and to make sure his every whim and passion was fulfilled.

In the midst of these thoughts and coffee making, Nikki's/Nick's grandmother walked into the kitchen. She took one look at her grandson and the entire picture was instantly clear to her. The short silk robe, the long locks of hair in disarray, the flushed face, that unmistakable newlywed bride expression, all explained the noise coming from John's room last night and this morning. The rhythmic movement and squeaking of box springs, which become fast and hard, then all of a sudden stop after a loud moan or shriek is heard. These sounds of copulation had not been heard for some time in the old house. And the look of accomplishment, pride and slight arrogance that only a thoroughly fucked and sperm filled young bride can exude had not been seen for some years by the old woman.

Nikki greeted his grandmother with a cheerful "Good morning." After only a few pointed questions Nikki spilled the entire story to his grandmother, leaving out the graphic details of course. Her reaction was one of happiness for Nick. She suspected that this might happen and she was happy for them both. She said that John was a good man and he needed someone to care for him. Also John's wife would be very happy because her man would be taken care of and she had no fear of another woman seducing John, getting pregnant and breaking up the harmony and financial stability of her family.

Later when his grandfather found out he sadly shook his head and said: "He's a whore just like the mother." The word spread to the girls on the third floor and that evening at dinner a surprise "wedding" cake was brought out. Nikki's grandfather muttered under his breath and left the room but the cake was cut and congratulations were said. John remained quiet but pleasant thanking the ladies for the cake then left to go upstairs. As he left the dinning room John turned to Nikki and said "Don't be long".

The two girls turned to Nikki and giggled and told him to hurry upstairs and not worry about the dishes. They asked him very intimate questions but for some reason everything was now different for him. He answered without embarrassment and in fact giggled and joked with them. They were envious of what he was about to get when he ascended the stairs in a few minutes. He described in detail how it felt to have his man's tool inside of him and the ecstasy of looking into his lover's eyes the moment he reached orgasm. The girls fluttered their eyes and were getting really hot. They finally asked to look at his "cunt" and he happily lifted the short black skirt he was wearing over his bare buttocks and leaned forward. The girls didn't wait for him to spread the cheeks but did it for him and looked at the puckered pink rose bud. They fingered it gently; giggled some more then bid him good bye as he ascended to his husband.

funda_man
funda_man
53 Followers
12