A Naughty Girl

Story Info
Will she get what she deserves?
986 words
3.99
43.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dressing up for my lover is one of my favorite things to do. Yesterday I decided to fulfill his sweet and innocent fantasy. I put on a pink frilly nightie, white stockings, white lace panties and heels. I was putting my hair into pigtails, when I heard the front door open. He walked to the kitchen and I could hear him making himself a drink. When I was done with my hair I walked out into the kitchen and stood there waiting for him to notice me. He finally did but just stood there looking at me. He took a drink from his glass.

“You did not greet me when I first came home. That was very naughty of you. You know you will have to be punished.”

I tried to look innocent, but god I loved it when he played along with me.

“Do I have to?”

“Yes. Go into the bedroom and wait for me.”

I did as I was told, trying not to run. I sat on the edge of bed waiting for him. He took his time and finally sauntered into the room, standing there appraising me. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to me, not saying a word. I sat there waiting for his next command.

“Lay across my lap.”

I hesitated for a minute before I got up, a little worried that maybe he really was angry at me.

“But I was just finishing up my hair, I was not ignoring you when you came home.”

“An excuse, that’s all that is. I expect to be greeted each night when I come home, not ignored.”

“But I wasn’t..”

“Be quiet and take your punishment like a good girl.”

I slowly got up and lay across his lap, my nightie lifting slightly exposing my panties. He ran his hands across my ass, gently caressing me. He started to pull my panties down a little at a time, exposing my ass to him. When my ass was fully exposed, he ran his hands across it once more, giving it a squeeze.

Smack!

I wiggled beneath him, that one stung.

Smack!

A little harder this time and I knew the next would be worse.

Smack!

I tried to wiggle away from him, feeling his cock harden beneath me, but he held me firmly in place. My ass was already pink I knew it.

Smack!

I reached my hands behind me to try and protect myself from his next one, but he just moved my hands away, then let loose with a hard swat to my already pinkened ass.

I was near to crying, when I felt his hands begin to gentle caress my ass again.

“I’m sorry that you had to be punished, but you have taken your punishment like a good girl. Now for your reward”

I lay there as I felt him begin to spread my ass open for him. He leaned away from me reaching for the nightstand. I could not see what he removed from it, but I knew what was in there. I smelled the lube when he opened the bottle and watched as he let it run down his fingers. His slipped his fingers inside my ass slowly, lubing and opening me up for what I knew was next. His fingers felt good inside me as he started to fuck me harder and faster. Then he roughly grabbed my ass and spread it open widely. I felt the dildo poking at me as he rubbed it against my now wet pussy and ass. He pushed it against my ass and I felt the head slip in. He wasted no time and slid the rest of it into me. I moaned with pleasure as he began to fuck me once again, this time stretching me open. I felt him lean across me again.

“Lift your ass up for me.”

I did what he asked and felt him rubbing yet another dildo against my pussy. I wanted it inside me, I love being double fucked and he knew it. He teased me by running it up and down my pussy without ever putting it inside me. He told me stand up without letting the dildo slip out of my ass. I stood and did my best to do as he asked. I watched as he quickly unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. He pulled down his boxers and his cock sprang forward, hard as a rock. He sat back down and told me to lay across his lap again, but with my mouth right above his cock. I laid across him, licking his cock as I did. He let out a moan then pushed my mouth onto his cock.

“Suck my cock while I fuck you.”

I started licking at him, nibbling at the head, but he pushed my head down further and I took the head into my mouth. I started sucking on him. I felt him start to work the dildo in and out of my ass again, then slowly slide the second dildo into my pussy. He began to double fuck me as I sucked his cock. As the dildos slid into me, his cock slid into my mouth. I started sucking him harder which made him fuck me harder. I took more of his cock into my mouth and he drove the dildos in deeper. I felt his cock thicken and his body tense. I started to cum as he shot his cum right down my throat and I swallowed every last drop of it. I never stopped sucking him until he was done cumming. He slid the dildos out of me and I sat next to him.

“Have you learned your lesson?”

“Yes.”

“And are you going to be naughty again?”

“Yes, at least once a month.”

He smiled as he said “That’s my naughty girl.”