A Naughty Little Fairytale

Story Info
A naughty twist on an old idea.
935 words
4.01
23.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All rights reserved to the author and cannot be used without his permission.

*

There once was a beautiful young princess who fell into a mystical sleep and no one knew why, or how but they loved her so that they laid her out in the palace and the people came to see her everyday. At least they did at first, you see people are fickle and after a few weeks the number of visitors began to dwindle. Every day there were less and less until one day there were no visitors at all, well no one but him. He was there every day because his job was to clean the hall and keep it sparkling and worthy of her beauty. He had never even gotten close to the princess, not any closer then the length of a broom. However as the days passed he felt bad for the princess having no visitors and so he decided that each day he would visit her up close, just once a day while on his break.

So each day he would do his cleaning until his lunch break and then he would eat a sandwich and take care to wash up as best he could so that he wouldn't disrespect the princess. The he would come up to her and stand there admiring her, she was sooo beautiful that it took his breath away. Then he would slowly run his hands across her body, he would never touch her, she was too perfect. He would start over her face and keep his hand just barely off her body. He would run it over her face and neck, curving up the shape of her breasts falling carefully, slowly back down to glide over her belly. Then over her sex, stopping the very first time as he thought he felt her heat, then over her luscious long legs and then slowly back. Finishing each day at her forehead where he boldly leaned down and pressed his lips to her brow.

Little could he know how much the princess appreciated his affections. Yes, this mystical sleep she was in was torturous indeed. For even though she lay there motionless, barely breathing and seeming to all the world asleep, she was not. Her mind was wide awake, hearing, smelling, feeling everything around but unable to open her eyes, move or speak. Each day she would get excited hearing the strokes of his broom, coming to know his pattern of sweeping and the timing. Coming to know when the quiet time would come and he would move to her side, talk to her and be near her for a time. She came to realize that he admired her closely passing close to her body. She felt herself catch on fire when his hand passed over her down there.

He thought about the princess constantly, she was all he could think of and being forbidden fruit it drove him crazy. He began thinking about her as he touched himself and once he started he couldn't stop. He touched himself whenever he could, sometimes four times a day and still all he could think of was her. His desire started to take him over and it made him bold and one day he decided he needed her in his life, he needed her to wake up.

She could tell something was different, the broom strokes were nervous and twitchy and not entirely right. It even crossed her mind that it may not be him, maybe he had left her, she cried inside and it hurt even more that she could not shed a tear. Even though things were different, the timing was right and his broom strokes stopped at the right time. She waited in anticipation during the normal quiet time and then he came to her like he always did. Somehow though, something was still different, his breathing was off, erratic and then suddenly everything was different.

He was touching her, actually touching her, instead of waving his hands over her he was slowly running his hands across her body. His feather light touch running across her like waves of electricity slowly, rhythmically moving across her. Tingling fire on her lips, across her neck and startling her as her nipples hardened underneath his touch. The pleasure of that moment was nothing compared to the earthquakes she experienced as his hands danced across her belly, feeding a fire inside her. When his hands touched her there she was a volcano and for the first time he felt the heat he had always thought was there. His hands continued down her legs and she quivered inside although her body didn't move at all. The trip his hands took back up her body was the longest most excruciating time of her life and it lasted forever, the irony being she never wanted it to stop. But stop it did and she laid there screaming in her head for him to touch her again.

He sat back and thought long and hard, trying to figure out how to wake her up and he came to the obvious and remembering his childhood fairytales he decided to kiss her and wake her from her slumber. Leaning down he placed a kiss on her lips, gentle and sweet and it did nothing. Confused he stood there for the longest time wondering what to do, and then a sly smile crossed his face and he remembered that this was a naughty fairy tale and this time he kissed the right lips and woke her up to a thundering orgasm.