A Naughty Little Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is it mum, I'm gonna come," I gasped, my hand speeding up even more, my fist grasping so the head turned a dark purple, my other hand gripping my mums ass through her full cotton panties.

"Come on baby, come for mommy good," she said, her voice sultry and deep, she then twisted her head towards my hard cock and latched on to my nipple with her teeth, biting hard, a shot of joyful pain ripped through my body as she did so, only heightening the excitement of the moment. Her right hand rubbed all over my stomach then slid down lower, her fingers combing through my pubic hair while my own hand pumped my hard cock. She bit her teeth into my nipple even more and moved her hand overtop of mine on my cock, she squeezed my hand into my flesh even tighter as we began to pump my hardness together, and in the excitement my finger tips dug between her ass crack and I pushed them, hard, into her cotton covered asshole, she squirmed beneath my touch, her legs rubbing together and a long throaty moan escaping her sweet lips as she momentarily let go of my nipple, only to latch back on even harder, and for a moment I thought she would bite my nipple clean off as she pushed her ass back against my invading hand.

This all became too much for me to handle and I gasped loudly as my cock began to erupt and the first spurt of come shot high into the air and landed on my stomach, which definitely got a rise out of mum as she started to moan with me while I shot many more ropes of come into the air, most of which landed on my stomach. The release felt fantastic, my whole being exiting through my hard cock while mum squeezed my own hand harder onto my shaft. Finally, my release started to ease and the last few drops just rolled down over mine and mums fingers that were still clasped tightly around my cock and she finally eased her attack on my nipple as she turned her head to look at my face again.

"Oh dear, that was something else wasn't it," she said, a wicked smile playing over her lips as she looked into my eyes. I still had my hand on her ass, my fingers pressing into the crack, pushing the fabric of her full white cotton underwear between her cheeks, while my fingertips gently massaged her asshole.

"It sure was mum, I can't remember ever being as turned on as I am now, thank you so much," I said smiling back at her and rubbing between her ass cheeks a little harder, which she accepted by pressing her behind harder into my hard. "I can't believe this is actually happening though, where did all of that just come from?"

"Well, let's just say my sex drive has been heightened as of late, and I'm just so damn horny all of the time," She replied smirking. "Your father and I are trying for another child, and because of this we are going at it like rabbits, and all I can think about now is getting home and...............well... I guess I shouldn't really be talking to you about this."

The reality of what we had done came back once she mentioned my father, but for some weird reason I didn't feel remorse, nor guilty, in fact I felt even more turned on to think of all the possibilities that this could open up for me, when I woke this morning I wasn't sexually attracted to my mother at all, I had checked her out on occasion but only as you would to any female you saw, not in a 'I'd like to fuck you' kind of way, and yet here I was sitting back on the couch, completely naked with my come covering my stomach after my mother just helped me jerk off, furthermore I had my hand massaging her asshole through her underwear and I couldn't wait to get her naked so I could return the favor.

"Mum, do you feel bad for what we have just done?" I asked her, hoping she wouldn't feel guilty.

"Hmmm, actually I don't hun, I really should though, a mother isn't meant to help her son jerk off.... and I certainly shouldn't be letting you touch me like you are right now," she said nodding her head towards my hand on her ass. "But god......... doesn't it just.....feel so wicked...... so naughty."

She gave me an evil grin then looked down at the mess I had created on my stomach. She finally removed her hand from its grip over my hand, some of my come was still on her fingers and she rubbed some of it into her skin using her thumb. Then she look into my eyes again, as she brought her hand up to her face, her fingers close to her mouth as she opened her lips, she was smiling a wicked, cheeky smile. I watched intently as she poked her tongue out and slowly ran it from the knuckle of her index finger towards the tip, she had already rubbed the come into that finger but I knew she would still be able to taste it and shivers ran down my spine, I couldn't believe how forward she was being. She let out a soft moan then brought her tongue slowly back up her index finger then moved it over to the knuckle of her middle finger, half way down that finger was a dribble of my come, and again she slowly ran her tongue down and licked up the gob of semen, her own son's seed. Eyes still smiling into mine she repeated this with the last two fingers, licking up the drops of my come that had been there, gently moaning to herself all the while.

My cock lurched in my hand when she had finished licking my come off her fingers, this lady was magnificent, my mother had gone from boring & prudish to sex vixen in the space of half an hour and I couldn't wait to see what else she had in mind for me.

"Mmmmm, I don't usually like the taste of come," she said when she had finished cleaning her hand and fingers of the remains of my semen. "But..... just the idea that it is my very own sons, well..... I had to give it a go, just to be a little more naughty." she laughed then looked down at my come saturating my stomach, "We had better get you cleaned up shouldn't we."

"Yeah, I guess," I said to her, finally removing my sticky hand from it's grip on my now half hard cock, which came to rest against my abdomen.

She sat up, my hand that had up until then been pressing between her ass cheeks was finally removed from their place of bliss as she stood, her skirt sadly falling back down her legs, and looked around the living room for some sort of a towel to clean up the mess on my stomach. She looked back down at me and cheekily bit her bottom lip, her arms behind her back as she twisted on her feet, feigning a little girl wanting a lolly pop.

"I've got another naughty idea," she giggled at me. "I really shouldn't but I just can't help it."

"Oh I'm sure no matter what your idea is, I'd definitely be up for it," I laughed up at her.

She moved between my still spread legs then dropped down to her knees, her fingers spread out as her hands slowly slid up my hairy thighs, and as her hands moved over my hips then up my a sides she inched her body closer between my legs until she couldn't get any closer.

"Now, just let me know if you have any problems with what we're doing, although...... somehow I think you're silently encouraging this," she winked at me as she pulled her wavy brown hair around her head so that it all laid down over her right shoulder, then tilting her head to the right, a sparkle in her eyes, she leant forward between my legs, her face lowering over my sticky abdomen. Her eyes gleamed up at mine then she let her tongue slip out between her open lips and leant down until it touched my skin, then she slowly ran it up abs licking up any cum that was in her path.

I moaned as I watched my own mother licking the cum from off my stomach, thankful and in no way shocked at what was happening. Her tongue moved over my skin, up and down the left side of my body then as she was licking my ribs she swayed to her left, her wet tongue dragging over my rib cage to and down again, avoiding my hardening cock completely. She followed this routine a few times until she had completely cleaned my stomach of any of my sperm, then she knelt up again and looked deliciously into my eyes, then looked down at my hard cock, laying flat against my abdomen, occasionally pulsing as the blood surged, racing through my body.

"Mmmmm, seems I missed a couple of drops," she giggled then winked at me as she again knelt down, only this time her face was between my legs, her eyes stayed on mine and as I sucked in my breath her tongue slowly traveled from the base of my ultra hard cock and up to the head, she moaned to herself all the while.

"Fuck mum," I gasped as her tongue then slid down the side of my shaft, then up again only to slide down the other side, clearing my cock of any of the left over come smeared over my skin.

"I can't believe my own mother is licking my dick." I groaned, as her tongue run up the centre of my dick again right up to the head, then with a cheeky smile her lips sealed into a kiss right on the tip.

"Well you better believe it mister, because mummy is hungry," I gasped again, as, with another naughty wink, she let the tip of my dick part her lips as they slowly slid down my shaft, my hard cock being swallowed into my mothers mouth, her tongue playing along the underside before coming back up gently to again kiss the tip. Then she went down again, only this time with more finesse as she quickly got into a good rhythm, her head bobbing up and down, her hair moving side to side as she sucked on my manhood, giving me the best blowjob of my life. Occasionally she would take me out of her mouth to lick up and down the shaft, once even poking her tongue into the slit at the tip while giggling up at me, then went back to work sucking me with an unbelievable amount of enthusiasm. At one point she raised her right hand between my legs and grasped hold of my balls, giving them a squeeze before taking hold of the base of my shaft and jerking me off while she sucked hard on the head.

"Mmmmm hmmm mmmm," Mum moaned, her mouth full of my cock. Then she slipped her lips from my shaft, her eyes glazed a little as she looked up at me. "You know what baby, mommy is feeling a little left out of all the pleasure...........," she looked over at her handbag a few feet away, then back at me. "Do you want to take this one naughty step further?" She asked, her lips curling into her wickedly delicious smile I had seen so much of since this all happened.

I smiled back at her. "Fuck yes mum, you know I do."

"Good baby, then lets get down to business," she said, and leaned over to her handbag, pulled out her purse, opened it and pulled out a condom. She held it up as she smiled at me, "As I said, your father and I are trying for another baby...... I wouldn't want to get pregnant to my own son now would I?"

I laughed, "No, we wouldn't want that." She then tore the wrapper and pulled the condom out, placed it over the head of my dick, then started rolling it down my shaft, right down as far as it would go. Then she stood and reaching under her skirt she slowly pulled her underwear down her legs to land at her feet. I tried to get a glimpse of her pussy but her skirt obscured my view the whole time and she smiled as she saw me trying to peek.

She stepped out of her panties as she stepped up, her right knee coming to rest beside my thigh, then she lifted her left leg until she was straddling my legs before shimmying upwards, lifting her skirt a small ways only to drop it over my cock to rest on my stomach, then I felt my dick come into contact with her pussy as she reached her destination and stopped moving.

"Now, remember I said that you can't fuck me" she smiled down, as she slid her hands over her hips and down her thighs until she reached the bottom of her skirt.

"Aha, I know you said that," I replied, slightly confused about what we would be doing then with her hovering over my now sheathed cock, her pussy every so often nudging against the head of my shaft.

"Well, that doesn't mean that.....," she started, as one of her hands, that were now under her skirt, grabbed hold of my cock, and she gently rubbed the tip against her very moist slit. "Mmmmm.......... but that doesn't mean that I can't fuck you," she said, and slowly started to lower herself down my cock.

We both groaned, out loud, as my dick penetrated my mothers body, her pussy was so wet and wasn't as tight as the young girls that I usually fucked, so there wasn't much of a struggle before the full length of my cock was inside my mothers juicy cunt. She stayed where she was, her eyes closed as I felt the muscles of her pussy squeezing at my shaft, before she started to gyrate her hips gently, then she looked down at me, the smile returning to her lips.

Slowly she raised herself up my shaft, only to fall back down hard into my lap, my cock piercing her cunt like a spear as she let out another moan, only to rise up again a lot quicker this time as she began to fuck me, leaning forward with her hands on my chest. Her ass began a steady rise and fall as my cock slid in and out of her pussy, the feelings flowing through my body were amazing, her cunt may not be as tight after three children as an 18 years olds, but she made up for it in style and enthusiasm, riding my dick like a pro.

I ran my hands up her sides, over her rib cage, my fingers then spreading out to accommodate the fullness of her tits through her bra and blouse, they felt incredible to the touch and I gave them a rough squeeze. Mum looked down at me as I played with her tits, her pussy sliding deliciously up and down my cock, the look in her eyes had gone from a playful little sex vixen to a lust crazed woman who was fucking her own son.

"Do you like how mommy fucks you baby?" she whispered down at me, as her ass moved quickly up and down in my lap. "Do you like how mommy's pussy feels, sliding over your big hard dick, do you like being inside your mommy's wet pussy?"

I moved my hands to her hips to pull her down harder on my cock with every downward thrust of her body, and we both let out delightful moans of pleasure as my cock went even deeper inside her body.

"Oh god yes mum, this is the.... ahhhh..... the most mind blowing fuck of my life.... I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to hold on though mum, you have the juiciest pussy I've ever fucked, I fucken love it," I gasped out to her as our bodies moved against each other.

"Good...... Mmmmmm.... I want you to come baby, I want you to come inside of my pussy, come inside of mommy's dirty fucking cunt," she panted.

"If only I didn't have this condom on I could really come inside you mum," I smiled up at her cheekily.

"Mmmmm, would you like that son, to come inside me, for me to take all of your seed into my womb, is that how naughty you want to be?" my mother asked, an extremely sexy and wicked look creeping across her face as she looked into my eyes, all the while her ass pounding down against me hard and fast, the sound of our fucking noisily echoing around the room like thunder.

"Oh fuck yes," I groaned. "I'm as naughty as they come, I want to do everything with you............ oh fuck....... I'm really close, you should stop."

"Uh uh," mum cheekily grinned down at me, speeding up her movements with renewed vigor. "I want you to come, I want to feel you blow your load while inside me, right fucken now."

And she meant business, she raised her hands from my chest to lean them against the back of the lounge suite, giving her more leverage to push down against me. I didn't want to disappoint and fucked up at her with a passion, I wanted to try and make her come as well, and slammed into her as hard and fast as I could. She moaned aloud and was whimpering all the while to herself, her eyes closed, sweat dripping from her forehead, streaking down her cheek.

Suddenly I felt my balls tighten and I groaned loudly as my orgasm overcame me, and I gave one last lunge into my mother as I started to come.

"Yes baby, give it to me," she panted, gyrating her hips in circles, grinding against me, heightening the sensations of my cock surrounded by my own mothers pussy, clothed in her motherly womanhood. My cock pulsed as I shot my load, the condom was the only thing between my come and my mother's sweet flesh. Eventually the tension in my penis eased as the last few spurts left my body, to gather with the rest of my climax in the rubber enclosure.

"Oh baby..... oh baby baby baby," mum said then giggled, her hips never ceasing to move against me as she leant down, her clothed body pressing into mine as her face came down only and inch from mine. "You are magnificent my love." She then pressed her lips firmly against mine, as she kissed me, lips sealed, then pulled back to look into my eyes. This time I moved into her, I pushed my lips against hers, and we both opened our mouths, our tongues slipping forward to dance with each others, moistening the kiss.

The kiss lingered for a few minutes, we explored each others mouths, lips and tongues while I ran my hands up and down her back, occasionally moving to her behind to cup her cheeks, giving them a rough squeeze, all the while my mother ground her cunt against my only now semi hard cock.

Mum released me from the soul warming kiss for a moment as she rose up slightly, gyrating her hips against mine, trying to stimulate her clit against my pubic bone. "Do you think you could go again sweets?" she asked, her tongue flicking out to swirl across my lips. "I still haven't come and am still feeling extremely naughty."

"Just the thought of getting to fuck you again is enough to get me hard mum, what have you got in mind this time?" I smiled up at her, the blood rushing back into my cock with the thought of what else she had in mind for me.

She rose up and reaching under her skirt she grabbed the base of the condom and slid her wet pussy from off my cock, raising her skirt up while she shimmied back on her knees. I got a brief glance at her pussy mound, crowned in a dark patch of hair while she moved backwards, and then dropped her skirt down again.

"You don't happen to have another condom do you baby?" she asked looking down at my condom covered prick, wet and worn from our previous work out.

"I don't mum, Bianca is on the pill so we don't use them," I replied.

"Hmmm, oh well, we'll just have to make do then won't we," she said and moved her hands down to my cock, she grabbed the base of the condom with one hand and the tip with her other hand. She began to slowly pull the condom off then stopped, looked up into my face and gave me a wink. She slid her hand from the base of my cock up to the head, lightly squeezing the tip of the condom with the thumb and index finger of one hand, and began to pull it up with the other, the squeezing fingers milking the come from the condom all over the tip of my dick, as it slowly drizzled down my length in a gooey mess. She squeezed all of my come out of the condom, my cock now covered in my love juice and she looked mischievously up at me.

"Now, what would be naughtier?" mum started, smiling down at me. "If I was to lick all of that used come off of your dick, or...." she stopped.

"Or what?" I asked.

"Or if I was to shove that cock of yours back into my pussy, with all of your naughty seed dripping all over it." she finished, biting her bottom lip gently.

"Mmmmm," I groaned while looking deeply into her eyes. "I think it would be naughty if you licked it all off of my cock.... but even naughtier for my come to be inside your body, a little too naughty actually, even for us at this stage, I don't think you would go that far."

"Oh really?" she remarked as she ran a finger tip through the gooey mess coating my dick, and brought it up to her mouth, a seductive gleam in her eyes as the finger disappeared between her lips, then reappeared fully cleaned. "Mmmmm yummy. Now as delicious as your come tastes my dear, I've a much better place to put it." And she grabbed hold of my cock, and lifting herself up she hovered for a moment over me before dropping down into my lap, my naked shaft sliding through the velvet folds of my mothers wetness.