A Need To Be Filled

Story Info
A call is her only means of fulfilling her need.
2.8k words
4.33
40.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had e mailed you. A very discrete rather boring e mail to most it would seem but to you the words in it were very powerful. You could feel my need in them, it was as if the hunger rose from the words and hit you with a force. A force that went from your brain, planted a picture in your head, and then traveled down to your cock and made it more than twitch. The image made you hard just sitting there at the desk as you looked at my words over and over.

My message was clear to you. I felt so very full, more full each day and I needed you to help me. There was no one else who would/could understand the need. It was not for orgasm, it was a need for that bag that I craved in my body. I had been looking at the new toys every day since they came in. You knew I would didn't you? You, more than likely pictured me running a finger over the sleek black nozzles, the clear tubing, the bag that would hold so much more water than I had ever felt before. You knew and I could just see you stopping what you were doing during the day when you got a break and thinking about my anxiety to try them out. My need and desire to be punished, disciplined, aroused by the new toys only made it that much more enjoyable for you didn't it? I begged you to call me, to give me what no one else could give me. You said you would and my heart and clit jumped at the same time. How could this one simple thing, an enema, hold so much power for me? How could the need for the cramping the pain and the pleasure drive me to a point of begging to feel it?

I knew what you would want and I prepared for the call about 15 minutes before you had said you would. I got the new bag out with my body trembling, my thighs already could feel the wetness between them. I filled the bag full, I knew you would want it that way. Some things you just know about a person and I knew what you liked when you gave me my punishments. Punishment ... interesting word to use isn't it. Something that felt so good and at times so bad, to think of it as punishment seemed to almost be hypocritical. Yet, I knew there would come a time during our phone conversation that I would not like what I was feeling. I would hate it, and part of me hate you for not letting me stop it. How much I wanted to please you! How very hard I would try to hold all that water. So much in there, warm and clear in that bag. I could see it as it hung there on the bed frame. A towel under my bottom as I looked at the other objects I had prepared.

I had laid them all out. The new nozzles and the barium nozzle that had come with the bag. It was slim with a slight flair to the tip. I looked at the pretty white box the nozzle set was in. It looked so innocent when it was closed. Almost like a ladies make up case. The "wet" bottle laying next to the white case, and the thermometer. Not just any rectal thermometer, the candy one. The one you knew would appease my need to feel... stretched, down there. I had them all ready ten minutes before you called and laid there naked on the bed. A pillow under my head, the towel under my bottom and the bag hanging down for me to watch. I had turned to face the head of the bed so that I could watch the bag empty. It was taking too long, I still had ten minutes left before you called and all I could think of was... I needed something inside my bottom. My head argued that you hadn't told me to put anything in but my fingers didn't seem to follow the same thought pattern. I put a few drops of that lubricant on the candy thermometer and slid it slowly into my anus. I could feel each inch as it slowly rose up inside my tightness. I was panting by the time it was inside, my hips rocking as if you were there and my body was arching to you. Oh if you were only here you could see the need, the hunger. I kept looking at the clock as I drove myself into a very slow, very pleasurable frenzy. On the outside my body would have appeared to be enjoying the slow insertion and withdrawal of the thermometer, on the inside my pussy was aching for my hands to move faster. It was a fight to maintain the control so that I could give it when you called. Just before you were to call I took the thermometer out and debated whether to say I had used it or not. Deciding to say nothing, I would just wait and answer honestly...if you did ask...

I inserted the barium nozzle into the new clear tubing and then waited. Two more minutes and the phone would ring, at least according to the clock beside the bed. Facing it I had no choice but to watch the time and my eyes would drift to the bag and watch. Again, I would look at the time and I was ready to swear it was broken, the time was not changing. My anticipation making the time pass so slowly. As the time changed finally to the time you would call I waited. Nervous, filled with anticipation and need I laid there holding my hands at my side ordering them not to move. Not to insert the nozzle inside myself. Then finally, the phone rang and I could hear your voice. The voice I loved to hear as I could not see you in person. The same voice that I heard when I told myself that inserting that nozzle without permission. I wanted this to please you so desperately.

You started by asking about how great my need was. About the toys I had ordered. You asked if I had been touching myself...and I admitted that I had and was at that very moment. You could hear the need in my voice. The hunger inside you rising as you heard it. You asked if I had put anything inside myself and I answered honestly. I had put the candy thermometer deep inside and had just taken it out right before you called. You teased me knowing that I loved it. You talked about how much I needed this. How even the thought of it drove me wild. Your voice calming me and yet driving another part of me wild as you slowly made me even more anxious. I wanted to scream with frustration and then finally you told me to insert the nozzle. Slowly, ever so slowly as you wanted it that way I pushed it inside me. You asked if it was buried inside me to the very bottom of the stem and I wanted to claw at you for being so patient with what was happening. Loving you and hating you for your seeming lack of frustration in hurrying also. Then again, by now you knew me too well. You knew that as much as I hated waiting for something, it only made the prize that much sweeter.

Then you started with that talking again. You wanted to know what I was feeling and part of me wanted to scream "Damnit if you were here you would know how much I wanted this. How much I am dying to feel the water inside me. You bastard... let me release the flow!" I knew it was impossible, not through either of our faults, just impossible. All I could do on the phone though was whimper and beg you endlessly as you spoke, sometimes cutting you off to beg to let me feel that enema water inside me, to let me be your enema girl. Not just the sweet little girl you had in your mind at that moment but the nasty girl who needed this discipline. Finally you told me to start breathing through my mouth, it helps the cramps. Then I heard the words I had hungered for, craved to hear "Let the flow open and breath deeply" you had said. I let the flow go and waited holding my breath. I couldn't help it, until I could feel the flow, I couldn't breath. What if the water wouldn't go in, what if I had to stop and get up... my mind in a panic. In a panic until I felt the first trickle of water run down into me. Ohhhhh, the feeling ti gave me inside. My clit popping out of its hood even more as it seemed to swell with the warmth of the water. Such a blissful feeling and then it hit!

The first cramping and it was horrible. My body twisted and I panted. You could hear the pain in my voice and gently soothed me with yours. I could imagine if you were there I would be sucking you. Almost as a child does a pacifier. Sucking to soothe that cramp and then it was gone. I had stopped the flow when the cramp hit and then turned it back on. More water and more cramping each time I opened the flow again. It was as if it were a game inside my body. I wanted to feel it, but the cramping... was it worth it I would ask myself as I begged you to help me. How could you help me over the phone I never knew, but I begged and your voice came across the line.. "Such a good girl holding all her water, you need this though, don't you? You need the cramping, the discipline?" I had whimpered and nodded silently, it was as if you could see my head bobbing up and down as I whimpered the cramp finally relaxing again and the flow staring once more. This went on for seconds or was it minutes at a time. Holding the water the cramps coming and going... so much water inside me. My little belly now swollen with the water inside it. I knew that it looked like a swollen turkey belly at that point. Something I knew you liked if you were there... watching it swell and know that you controlled how much went in and ... how long it would stay there.

Without realizing it as the water flowed and I had stopped and started it I had been pushing that clear tubing deeper and deeper inside each time some of the water would loosen inside me. Only when the flow adjuster was up against the tight cheeks of my bottom did I realize that as my pussy had been throbbing, my belly cramping... that tube must have snaked into me about twelve inches. I told you and could hear the excitement in your voice. Would you come knowing this I wondered? You didn't but you did make me lay there and hold that water. I was calling you different names, names I would only use if I hated you and yet... as I spoke to you I agreed willingly with your words. Yes I needed this, yes I needed to learn discipline. Unable to hold it longer I pleaded with you to let me expel it. You agreed but only if I did so knowing that another enema would follow that one. You wanted to be sure my need was filled and that I would be so clean. Sliding from the bed I quickly pulled the bag down from the hanger holding it on the headboard and with my bottom clinched I ran into the bathroom and pulled the nozzle out. I could feel the rumbling inside and as I sat I heard you say.. "I want to hear it expelled". I put the phone down low and let you hear as the water seemed to rush out of me. Time and time again it flowed freely. No pushing, there was so much water inside of me there was no need to push. It came from so deep inside. I could hear you telling me how much you wished you were there. You would give me something to soothe the cramps and I knew what it would be. It would be the dick that would soothe them. Sliding in and out of my mouth in many ways, soothing both of us.

You calmed me down talking to me and after a short time you told me that I must fill the bag again. I knew I had promised, I wanted to please you so badly. I filled it back up and went back to the bed with the full bag. I lubed the nozzle up again and you teased me again. You made me hold it, just at the outside of my anus, wanting to hear me beg. I wanted to say "You bastard let me have it" but all I could do was moan and whisper "Please... please... I need it". I wanted to it needed it and finally your voice so calm, I hate when you are like that and I am so frustrated with energy, said that I could put it in. You knew this second one was for you so much more than it was for me. I had cum during the first one during a cramping. I wanted to please you, I wanted to take the whole bag and hold it, that is why I was anxious. You could feel over the miles how much I really wanted this one for only one reason. To please you, my tormentor, my guide and my disciplinarian.

As the water flowed into me I felt the cramping immediately. I pleased with you tears running down my face as I begged you to not be upset with me. The water was not staying in, no matter how much I tried to hold it, it was sneaking out. I tossed on the bed, begged you to let me lay on my side and I softly rubbed my belly imagining you there. The cramps were easier to bare imagining this but I could no longer hold the water in and begged you to expel. It was shorter than the first one and only half the water gone but you knew I had done my best. Sitting on the toilet as the water poured from me I cried and apologized to you. I really wanted to hold it but was unable to. You soothed me as the water came from me. It seemed to come from so very deep inside. The tube had snaked up at least 18 inches that time and I was so proud to tell you that. I could hear the pride in your voice as you told me how proud you were of your little enema girl. I finished and walked back to the bed as you spoke to me.

You were so close. Your cock had and stiff as you told me it was. I wanted you to cum hard and begged you to let me finish the other half of the bag still hanging there. You said I could and that my wanting to please you had you so very close to exploding. This excited me beyond belief and wanting to hurry, to not have you wait I inserted the nozzle with no lube this time. I knelt down on the bed now, no longer on my back my head buried into the pillow as you told me to let the flow go into me. I could hear you cumming as the first cramps began to hit and it was a bigger sense of fulfillment in my hearing you cum than my own orgasm ever has created in me. The water now fully inside me, your release soothed as you began to relax again my begging and pleading began as I squirmed. The water now not just leaking out but literally coming out with every squeeze of my bottom. I jumped from the bed and raced to the bathroom barely making it. Sitting down I pulled the nozzle out and the flow started.

My body shook as I relaxed to let the water run out and then it happened. I had relaxed so much that I began urinating with the flow. The feelings I felt were indescribable. The warmth and coolness mingling as they merged together. I came so hard my clit throbbing, my head feeling so explosive my breath caught in my chest. I knew in that moment just as I did when I felt a cramp, when the first flow of water is felt... just as I knew in those moments I knew in that one... I needed this and you were the only one who could give it to me. My disciplinarian, my tormentor, my life force at times. Only you could give this to me.