A Needed Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better get dressed right now and take me to dinner, so we can get me back here. I'm so fucking horny after everything that's happened today that if you keep teasing me with your cock and mouth like this we aren't going to make it to see Kate."

"Oh god, Angela" I moaned, but it was almost a growl, feeling myself growing harder instantly. "Don't tease me like this, we've got a long drive and..."

"Shhh..." she said pushing a finger to my lips. I felt her soft hand dart underneath the towel encircling the full length of my member and slowly start to pull up and down. As I grew harder, I felt the tip of my cock brush against the cotton as she began to twist her palm one direction and then the other with each stroke. It felt like she was attempting to milk the cum right out of me.

"Angela..." I pleaded, letting out a deep grunt of pleasure and tension. My hands fell to her ass and gave each cheek squeeze elicit a long, low purr from Angela.

"I want to make you cum quickly," she whispered huskily in my ear. "Should I tell you about all the naughty things that happened at the gym today?"

The mixture of the alcohol and warmth of her breath was itself an aphrodisiac to me. "What happened? Were you a dirty little girl?" I asked, growing hornier by the second.

One of her hands was now working to free me from the towel altogether as the other continued its gentle and slow pace up and down my cock. "Promise you won't be too mad?" she asked and I nodded that I wouldn't be. She continued to whisper, "Since we need to hurry, I'll only tell you a little. There was a guy there and we were alone. I caught him staring at my ass and tits as I was running and decided to give him a better look."

The towel dropped away and I felt my incredibly hard cock spring free into the air. The images from earlier in the day began to race through my mind; I had to stop them so I could focus on what Angela was whispering, "...so when I went to stretch out, I let my shorts accidently fall off." Her voice had the craving of wanton lust in it now, "Tom, I don't know what came over me, but I just got so bold. I saw the outline of his huge member in his shorts and I couldn't stop myself. He was so big Tom, so fucking big. I couldn't help it and I fucked myself right there for him as he jerked off himself. I came so hard and even let him cum on me."

"You're such a dirty slut," I growled back to her and pulled her hair a little. "But you're my dirty slut and I love you."

"Cum in my mouth Tom. I want to taste you and have you fuck my face." With that Angela squatted down instantly taking my full length into her mouth as she did. Her tongue began working quick circles around my entire shaft and she bobbed furiously up and down. Up and down, faster and faster, over and over again. Although I didn't think it was possible I was growing harder than I had ever been. The picture of Angela naked, and bent over, fucking herself for a complete stranger. Him cumming all over her...uuuugggghhhhhhhhhhh...a load moan escaped from my throat.

Angela's head kept bobbing on my cock, the sound and smell her sucking growing more intense. I then felt and incredible tightness all over my tip that almost made me lose it right then. Inhaling and exhaling quickly to control myself, I looked down to see my member shoved deep into Angela's cheek and her beautiful eyes staring up at me. One of her hands had reached up under her very short skirt and was moving rapidly as she fingered herself. Then, I watched in utter amazement as she did something she had done before. Holding just the tip of my cock between her lips, she met my gaze as she slowly took in every inch of me until her lips touched the base of my cock. I could feel the back her throat as she just held it there, before shaking her violently side to side as she released my member from her depths with a POP! as it came out.

"That's right Tom, fuck your dirty slut's little mouth and throat," she whimpered. "Make me your nasty little whore."

Using both her hands, she performed and almost wringing like motion in unison with the movements of her mouth as she dove back down onto my cock once again. I could feel the tension building inside me for an enormous orgasm. Fuuuuuuuck....I moaned. Slowing her pace only slightly, she released one of her hands from my shaft and cupped it around my balls. With each stroke up, she pulled down ever so gently on them making it feel like my entire body was being swallowed in her mouth. Up and down, up and down, up and down, I knew I was going to lose it soon if she kept this pace up. I felt small beads of sweat break out on my forehead. Then without warning, Angela grabbed my ass and held me as I felt my tip hit the back of her throat again.

"Holy fuck Angela!" I growled and pleaded. "Shit I'm going to cum baby..."

And then I felt it. She began purring or humming or something. Her body tensed and began shaking, and I understood at that moment she was cumming too from sucking me and fingering herself. My senses were overloaded and I lost control as I felt my release beginning. There was a hand on my balls again tugging and pulling, but I was still buried deep in her mouth with the sensation of my tip pressed to her throat. Shiiiiiiiiit baaaaby.....suck that cock....taste my cum bitch.....fuuuuuuck I'm cuuuuuuuummming....I dimly realized the voice I heard yelling was my own. My legs began shaking and then I was cumming down her throat, giant load after giant load. The combined motions of her hands, mouth, and low sounds from her throat made it feel as though she was attempting to pull every last drop of cum out of me. My head was spinning and there were thousands of tiny points of light all around me.

The room, the world, everything went dark.

I must have been growling or shouting or something else, because a moment later I felt Angela's soft finger on my lips and heard her shushing me. As I opened my eyes, I found myself on the bed, I couldn't remember getting there, and saw Angela hovering above me, backlit by the dim hotel lights giving her a sort of golden halo and glow around her. She was straddling my naked leg, I could feel that her panties were absolutely drenched as she coated me in some of her juices that leaked out. She dabbed at the edge of her mouth with her fingers and smiled mischievously down at me with those lovely dark brown, almond shaped eyes.

"God I love you so much and the way you cum," she murmured. Placing her hands of my chest to brace herself upright, "Feeling a little better?"

"Yes, Angela baby. You are more than amazing and wonderful. I love you too, " I replied, placing my hands on top of hers as a feeling of overwhelming love and awe overtook me as I stared into her eyes. "Let me put some clothes on take the hottest woman alive out to dinner."

She bent down to plant a long deep kiss on me, those magnificent curls draping down to cover us like our own private curtain that could shut out the world, "Ok, but let's hurry. I'm still horny and haven't told you the full story of everything today. I hope you're up for a long evening, because I'm going need a very intense fucking later."