A Neighborly Gesture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must trust me completely, and not distract yourself with doubt or questions."

"Yes ma'am."

"I will expect you be completely open and honest with me in all things," she continued, pinching harder. "You can have no secrets from me. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes ma'am," I replied, grimacing through the pain. I was sweating now and my breath came in short gasps. She seemed to sense just when the pain became too much and let go just as I was about to cry out it.

"Good. And you can call me Mistress now—it is more appropriate."

"Yes Mistress."

"Now there is a small matter we must attend to right away. Part of our task together is to make certain that there is nothing in your behavior that would arouse your wife's suspicion. Right now you are carrying a lot of guilt—as well you should—and this would probably have given you away. We are going to eliminate that guilt, boy."

"How Mistress?"

"First you need to learn something about your own personal rights and those of others...basically about right and wrong. Let's start with your actions this morning, when you put those things on."

"Yes Mistress," I replied, hanging my head. "It was wrong to put this stuff on."

"No, silly boy," she said, laughing. There is nothing WRONG with wearing whatever pleases you. After all whose body is it?" She smiled at my puzzled expression. "I like to wear panties too! See?"

With one smooth motion Vicki stood up and peeled her shorts down and kicked them off into a corner, where they struck a small black cat that had been drinking from water bowl. With claws skidding on the slick linoleum, the surprised animal scampered toward the front of the house and disappeared.

Vicki smiled and spread her legs apart slightly. She thrust her hips forward to give me a very provocative and unabashed view of her lovely white thong panties. The lace front stretched tightly over the smooth curve of her mound, and then tucked seductively down around her vaginal folds, which hung between her thighs like sweet, forbidden fruit. She pirouetted to show me the back, and my mouth fell open in rapt awe as I saw the narrow strap vanished between the perfectly sculpted muscles of her ass.

Vicki sat back down as quickly as she had risen, and then took swig of beer. She casually resumed studying me. I felt like a bug under a microscope.

"A pussy always looks better when you shave or at least trim down there," she said matter-of-factly. "You should try it. That is if you are going to continue running around dressed in women's underwear. Now crawl up here next to me." She grasped the back of my neck, pulling me forward and down. "Get on your hands...that's it."

I was now positioned like a dog, next to her chair and facing the table so that I could not see her face. Next thing I knew, she had hooked her fingers in the waistband of my panties and unceremoniously pulled them down to the middle of my thighs. Another involuntary shudder ran through me as she ran her hand along the exposed flesh of my bottom.

"Relax boy," she purred softly, "Now you understand there is nothing inherently wrong with cross-dressing."

I was a bit late in realizing it was a question. For my hesitancy, I received a stinging slap to my bare ass cheek.

"Ow!"

"Well?" She raised her arm to strike again.

"Yes Mistress!" I cried.

"Good." She smoothed her hand over my bottom again. "So what part of your actions today WERE wrong boy?"

"Uh, hiding it Mistress?"

"No," she replied sharply. She was losing patience. Another sharp blow landed on my bottom, harder than the last one. I cried out again and squirmed. She grabbed the back of my hair, forcing my head down to the floor. "Stay still boy! Now think hard. Remember what I said earlier. What did you do that was really wrong?"

I don't know, Mistress," I blubbered.

"Think!" Vicki moved her hand back up to my ass and stroked it. Then I felt her finger slide between my cheeks, probing into my most tender and private places. That's when it came to me.

"I invaded my wife's privacy," I replied, suddenly recalling her earlier words. "I took her things without asking."

"Yes boy," she said triumphantly, grasping my hair again and pulling back so that I was once again kneeling upright. "That is the source of your guilt, and it is that which I can help you with."

"H-how Mistress?"

"Why, the only way there is boy," Vicki replied, "through punishment."

"Punishment?"

"Of course, silly boy. And a penance as well. You don't really think you should get away with invading your wife's underwear drawer without paying a price do you?

"I guess not, Mistress."

"Of course not. Your guilt will reveal itself to her if it is not expunged. Now we'll begin with a little punishment. I want you to lay here across my lap, face-down."

She guided me into position so that my erect cock fit between her knees, which she then closed tightly, effectively holding me in place. My toes and hands were resting against the cool floor.

"I am going to spank you boy," she said firmly but not unkindly. "It is going to hurt, and may continue to hurt for some time after I finish. You can go ahead and cry out if you like, but it won't make any difference in how much punishment you receive. Are you ready for this boy?"

"Yes Mistress." My voice sounded plaintive, and far away.

"Ask for it boy."

"Please, Mistress," I pleaded, "Will you punish me? Please?"

"Yes boy," she replied soothingly, her hand slowly stroking my buttocks, "I will help you. Now lay still."

She began spanking me with the flat of her hand. It was immensely painful but somehow erotic at the same time. My rigid cock twitched helplessly against the muscles of her inner thighs.

"You like this don't you boy?" she said, squeezing harder.

"Unh, huh..." I gasped between blows.

Vicki continued the spanking until my ass felt like it was on fire, and still she went on, pausing only to change hands. Tears fall from my cheeks and splattered on the tile like tiny raindrops. The cat came out of hiding and sniffed at them. I discovered that I didn't care about the pain anymore, as long as I could be this close to Vicki.

Eventually the pain and pleasure ended, as all such things eventually must. Vicki had me stand up. My ass was so inflamed that I would be unable to sit down for some time. Vicki reached out and grasped my cock. It was still erect and yearning for release.

"I know you want to cum now," she said, stroking the shaft. It twitched eagerly in response. "But you must submit to me first."

"Yes Mistr..."

"Shut up boy!" She squeezed my cock so hard that I winced from the pain. "Let me finish." She paused, searching my tear-streaked face for acquiescence. Finding it, she relaxed her grip. I began breathing again.

"Now for the penance." She stood. "And if you perform well, you may receive the final 'P'."

"The final 'P,' Mistress?"

"Why, pleasure, my child," she purred. "Pleasure."

She hooked a long finger at me, then turned and strode through a doorway that led into the hallway and—I presumed—her bedroom. I crawled along after her on my hands and knees, clad now in nothing but a short camisole, my stiff cock slapping heavily against my thighs.

(to be continued...)

12