A Neighborly Sandwich Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“This is our third time. Been hardly a couple of days. You have not exactly been coming down here that often, huh?”

“C’mon, Reena. I was loaded with work since the last two days. I got to finish that sometime or the other. Anyway, welcome, Anil.”

“T-thanks,” he replied meekly.

“I think you have already absorbed the first test,” she said. “Look at your cock. You have never been able to raise a hard on so soon after having cum.”

He nodded, looking down at his own cock. It was true: it had erected and he now touched it with his own hand, wrapping a fist around it.

“Jerk on it slowly,” I instructed, my hands back again on her freshly washed tits, pinching her big and hard nipples.

He began to jerk his cock, still looking down at it.

“Very slowly, okay? When you feel like coming, stop the movements and take your hands away. Close your eyes when you do that and think about something else till you lose your erection. Then, begin all over again.” I thought I was sounding like a goddamn teacher.

He obeyed, and enthusiastically at that. The poor kid must have surely been too short on any kind of experience.

Reena leaned down till her hanging tits were brushing against my face. I captured one nipple in my mouth. She was still playing with my dick as she fed me her heavy breasts. I managed to push one hand between her belly and the side of my shoulders. I found her moist cunt lips and began to rub it gently. She sighed and when I rubbed her engorged clit, she moaned.

“Can I…” his voice trailed, and taking my mouth off her tit, I looked at him.

“Can you what?” I asked.

“Oh, forget it,” he muttered bashfully, continuing to watch us and stroke his dick rhythmically.

“Come on, man. Sharing matters a lot, even if you think what you want may sound ridiculous.”

She was looking at him with an amused expression on her face and he averted her gaze. “I-I mean, I want to…well, you know, I would like to rub my cock on Reena’s ass.”

“Hey!” she interrupted. “I don’t take it in my ass! I never have!”

“No, no, not inside,” he interrupted. “I just want to sort of rub it between the cheeks of your ass.”

I laughed. “Oh, come on, Reena. I dig your tits and your legs. He digs your ass. Am I right, kid?”

He nodded eagerly. “Yes, yes, your ass is gorgeous,” he told her.

“And all he wants to do is slide his cock back and forth across your ass cheeks,” I laughed.

“You won’t fuck me there, right?” she asked him.

“No, no, I won’t” he replied now eagerly, realizing that Reena was about to submit to his wishes.

“All right, then. Okay, Manish, just a sec, let me get off.”

I rolled off her hips and over to the far corner of the divan, almost at its edge. This was going to be interesting, I thought.

“Okay,” she said, rising to her knees. “How do you want me, Anil?”

“Just lay on your side,” he replied eagerly. I noticed his cock twitching with anticipation. “On one side, facing away from me.”

He had made his point very clear. Reena slid onto the divan and lay on her left side. She brought her arms up over her sides so that her tits lay bunched up between them. She automatically curled into a kind of an embryo position.

He hurried over to her, now openly stroking his cock furiously. He lay behind her and slid against her body. The front of his body was now pressed against her back. He reached down and grasped her big ass cheeks, fondling and squeezing the abundant flesh there.

She squirmed when she felt his cock coming to a rest between her cheeks and over her crack. When he pressed her cheeks together, his cock was completely hidden by her ass.

He began to rock up and down, sliding his dick between her ass cheeks, grunting and breathing heavily.

“You like this?” she giggled.

“Yes, oh god, yes, I do, I do,” he chanted, thrusting faster, his hands clutching her ass cheeks harder.

I watched them from the corner and the sight seemed to arouse me. I had never tried this before, and somehow the sight of his cock sliding effortlessly between her ass cheeks was turning me on.

“Oh god,” she muttered, “at least you could play with my cunt.”

Like an obedient pupil, he immediately reached for her pussy with one hand. I watched his fingers rubbing her mound and she sighed when he slid one finger inside her.

“Oh yes, baby, do that faster, oh yes, shove your finger in deeper, oh god, yes,” her excitement by now was apparently increasing.

I had seen enough, so I casually moved towards her direction. She saw me reaching for her and she smiled. She extended one hand and took hold of my dick, pulling on it.

She was now between us, only, I was at her head. I jimmied my hips forward and began to rub my dick over her face yet again, watching Anil sliding his cock furiously up and down her ass crack even as his fingers fucked her pussy with the same rhythm.

She turned her neck sideways and opened her mouth, pulling my dick towards her oral cavity. Playfully, I pulled back my hips as if I was not about to allow her to suck me off. In so doing, the tip of my cock brushed against the nipple of one of her bunched up tits, squeezed as they were between her arms.

Suddenly she stopped insisting on having me in her mouth. Instead, she rubbed the tip of my cock over her erect nipple, slowly dragging the cock head over the entire surface of her fleshy mounds till they scraped between them.

She looked up at me. “Are you thinking what I am thinking?”

I worked my hips making my cock rub inside her enormous cleavage.

“What?” I asked.

“My ass may be more aesthetically appealing and more of a power play for Anil, but ever since having you around, my tits have become more immediately sensitive.”

“So?”

“You know the oceanic bliss I experience when you fondle and suck them.”

I rolled my eyes at her, smiling. “That, I know.”

“So imagine what it would be like if you do to my tits what Anil is doing to my ass.”

She didn’t have to draw a picture because I immediately understood. I backed away and sank my face between her tits; it was difficult to do it because her entire body was moving up and down in time with Anil’s movements.

“Got it,” I answered. “Lets first get them wet.”

She moaned when I lashed her tits with my tongue. I summoned as much saliva as I could and literally had her tits and the cleavage between them wet and dripping in an incredibly short time. The thought of sliding my prick between her heavenly orbs was stiffening my cock.

Finally, I slid up her and pushed towards her looking down and guiding my cock between her breasts. Anil too was watching and the sight inflamed him because his thrusts started becoming more urgent.

When I had my cock nestled in the valley, she merely drew her arms together. It was amazing what that did. It brought her mammoth tits closer together till they clamped my cock and it felt like it was in a vice.

Hunched over her, I began to thrust my body back and forth, holding the back of her head with one hand and pressing my cock inside the valley with the other. I moved in the opposite direction that Anil did; so that whenever his cock slipped up her ass cheeks, my cock slipped down her cleavage.

She bent down her head and began licking the tip of my cock whenever it poked out from the top of her tits and that brought me closer and closer to orgasm.

“Oh god, I think I’m cumming!” Anil hissed. His movements became so fast that I thought he would knock the two of us out of the divan.

Her hands left her tits, now that she was sure my cock wouldn’t escape from the trap created for it within the valley and encircled my waist. She began to writhe on the divan, still curled up in spoon fashion, hugging my frantic body as my cock slid smoothly in and out of her tits.

“Ooohh, shit, here I go,” he yelled, pulling his cock out from within her ass cheeks and clutching the base, as though he still wanted to hold on. I saw his sperm shoot out of his prick, landing on her back. He went rigid, breathing hoarsely through his open mouth, and then he directed his juice all over her ass cheeks.

The finger of his other hand, which was inside her, had frozen, and she now hastily grabbed it, pushing it inside again.

“Don’t stop, damn it,” she cried out, “Don’t stop, now, fuck my cunt with your finger, oh yes, like that, deeper and faster, now, oh yes, oh yes.”

And as he continued to oblige her, I quickened the pace of my movements, delighting at the feel of her soft and hot breasts wrapped around my shaft, her tongue lashing the tip.

I knew that the explosion was just round the corner. I dropped my hands back to her tits and pushed them together and began to make the last frantic movements that she knew I made just before I would come. She immediately started to lift her hips up and down against Anil’s finger. I watched her slide one hand down to rub her clit.

“Oh god, I’m cumming, I am cumming, oh yes, fuck my tits, fuck them and cum all over them, oh yes, harder, harder,” she screamed.

I grunted and then howled as I released my load. I looked down and saw my juice spitting out of my cock and I jammed my prick further up her tits so that she could get it in her mouth.

She swallowed whatever was left of the juice after letting it splash over her face. I watched my cream dribbling over her forehead down onto her nose and from there dropping onto her heaving tits. She sucked furiously on my cock, trying to milk me out, rubbing the juice on her face like she was rubbing some kind of a cream and then spreading it all over her tits.

She pushed away Anil’s fingers from her pussy. “Rub your cum on my back,” she told him. He used his cock as though it were a paintbrush, anointing her ass and her back with the tip.

I backed away, amazed that my cock was still hard and watched her go crazy, now using both her hands to rub the juice over her body.

“Ah!” she whimpered, “I never thought a cum bath would be so nice.”

I looked over at Anil and smiled.

I agreed with her. And, I am sure, so did he!

That was our first neighborly sandwich. And it certainly wasn’t the last.

12