A Nephew's Story

Story Info
Young aunt and nephew find love with each other.
11.9k words
4.61
165.2k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I have written this story to stand alone, you may want to read my first submission, A Soldier's Story, to get the historical perspective.

I decided to do a little re-write on this story when I received an e-mail from a lovely articulate lady, stating that although she liked it, there were a number of errors. Many of them were because of my lack of knowledge of the English culture, but there seemed to be a number of spelling and grammatical errors. There was one thing she pointed out that had to be changed as she correctly indicated that a portion of my readers might find it distressing.

So I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to Catheath for her help and her gentle criticism. And even thought she lives on the other side of "the pond" I won't yell. Thank you so much Catheath.

*

I was born in November of 1969 in a small town in Vermont. At the time of my birth, my father was fighting a war in Southeast Asia. He had no idea that I had been born; in fact he didn't even know mom was pregnant. So when he got home from the war, he had a little surprise waiting for him, Terrance, Jr.

At the time, Mom was living with Grandma. Uncle Freddy (who later married Grandma) lived close by. Uncle Freddy was a plumber and could build and fix anything in the world.

Dad had been drafted into the U.S. Army in September of 1968. When Dad came home for Christmas leave, he and mom ran off to Maryland and got married. They got back two days later and my Grandma and Uncle Freddy wanted to kill them, but they came to accept the marriage. This was especially so later, when Mom announced that she was pregnant.

My Dad didn't have any family. His Father had died when he was very young and his Mother passed away shortly before he was drafted. Grandma and Uncle Freddy had taken care of him when his Mother worked and when she died they were his only family.

Dad told us that he had been in love with Mom for as long as he could remember. She was two years older than him but that never bothered them. When he was drafted, they decided that they would marry. Grandma and Uncle Freddy wanted them to wait, but they couldn't.

Mom told us that Dad came home the weekend before he shipped out to Southeast Asia. About 6 weeks later, Mom announced to Grandma and Uncle Freddy that she was expecting.

The strange thing was that Grandma was also pregnant. At the time Grandma was only 37 years old. It seems that she and Uncle Freddy wanted to start a family. They were married a short time later.

Grandma gave birth in August of 1969 to a beautiful little blonde girl they named Sally. Thus, when I was born my "Aunt" Sally was three months old.

Mom and Grandma ran a restaurant in the city not far from us. They were both graduates of a culinary institute in Chicago. They moved here and bought the restaurant just before Sally was born.

Sally and I grew up together. Grandma and Uncle Freddy lived two houses away. Mom and Grandma would take care of us while the other one was at the restaurant.

We went to nursery school and Elementary School together. We also went to the same high school, but were only in a few classes together.

I was closer with Sally than with any of my siblings. I had two younger sisters and one brother; Sally had one younger brother. We treated them like the little children that we knew they were.

When Dad got out of the Army, he attended a university close by, finally getting his doctorate in Astro-physics.

Uncle Freddy said, "We always knew that Big Terry had his head in the clouds but now his head is in the stars."

Dad went on to teach at the State University eventually ending up a full professor.

When Sally and I were eight years old, her father, Uncle Freddy was killed in a car accident. Sally and I cried in each other's arms for weeks. Grandma, and Mom and Dad sold their houses and bought one big enough for all of us. Then, we were all together.

Mom died from a brain tumor, when I was fourteen,. The loss really destroyed me. I became unruly and started to run with an ugly crowd. I wouldn't listen to anyone and school was of no importance.

For about a year, I was uncontrollable. I don't know what would have happened to me, if it hadn't been for Sally. She never gave up on me. Finally, with her help I found my way home and realized that I wasn't being punished by some malevolent god.

I got back to school and my studies and after graduation went to a University out of state. Sally went to the university Dad taught at. For the first time Sally and I were separated.

We missed each other terribly, talking on the phone as much as possible. Actually, until Dad had a fit about the phone bill and then we would hold off for a while.

Sally would write letters to me all the time. The letters would go on for pages. But, I am the worse letter writer in the world. I probably wrote one letter to five of hers.

At the university, I dated some and then met a beautiful blonde girl named Eileen. We dated for a couple of years. She came home with me a few times. Eileen and Sally got on wonderfully. A year after I graduated, we married.

Sally majored in marketing and went on to get an MBA. She got a job with a major marketing company and quickly rose through the ranks.

At school she met a really nice guy named Erik and they married after she graduated. The four of us got along wonderfully. We often double dated and even went on vacations together.

I had studied mechanical engineering and went to work for a major international construction company. As part of my job, I did quite a lot of traveling.

Eileen was an elementary school teacher. Being away so much did nothing for my marriage. Eileen finally told me that she had met someone else. He was also a teacher and was always there for her. We separated and divorced. It was rather amicable and we actually remained friendly.

After the divorce, I threw myself into my work, as I look back I think that I was affected by the divorce more than I would admit. I didn't see much of my family and nothing of Sally. I thought that she has Erik and didn't need to worry about me. I spent much of my time traveling all over the world and lost touch with everyone.

About two years later, I was on an extended stay in London, working on the Thames Barrier. It was interesting work and kept me busy.

I did a little dating, nothing steady. I reasoned that I didn't want to get into a relationship and ruin it because I would never be home. In reality, I just wasn't interested in any of the women that I met.

SALLY

I had been in London for about six months, when I got a phone call from Sally. She was in London on a business conference and wondered if I would be free to meet sometime in the next few days. She sounded different. She was distant and cold.

Of course, I said I would be free any time she wanted. I wanted to see her that night, but she put me off and we set a date for two days later.

I sat down and it hit me, she was hurt and angry that I had cut off all contact with her after my divorce. I had been only thinking about myself and not about anyone else. I felt terrible and decided that I would try to make it up to her while she was here.

Two days later, we met for tea. I couldn't believe what I saw. Sally was dressed in a very austere dark suit. She was not wearing any make-up. Usually she never needed it as her natural coloring was, in my mind, beautiful. Now, however, she looked pale, almost washed out. Her hair was pulled back in a severe bun. She looked at least ten years older.

What had happened to that free easygoing, happy girl that I knew and loved?

As I approached her, she held out her hand. We SHOOK HANDS. No hug, no kiss, we just shook hands. She sort of smiled and said "Terrance, its so good to see you, how have you been?"

"TERRANCE???"...Sally had never caller me Terrance, not even when we fought as children. I was in shock, I had hurt her more than I realized.

We sat down at a table and ordered tea. As soon as the waiter left, I said, "Sally, I am so sorry. I have been a complete bastard and I only thought of myself, I ..."

"Terrance" she interrupted and said, "There is nothing to apologize about, I fully understand. You went through a divorce and needed time. It's okay."

The tea came and we made small talk about the family. Nothing personal, nothing intimate, nothing close.

I tried to ask her about her life, how Erik was and what she was doing in London. She evaded all of my questions. Just talking about the flight, the weather and the conference.

After an awkward half hour, she told me that she had a meeting to go to and had to leave. Again we shook hands and parted. I didn't know how long she would be in London and I didn't even know where she was staying. Her answer to my question was "Not too far from here."

I was devastated. I had lost Sally. I had thrown away the most wonderful relationship I had ever had. I had hurt her so badly. I walked back to my apartment in a daze. That night was just about the worst of my life. I couldn't sleep. I just kept pacing around my apartment all night. I hadn't felt this bad over my divorce.

I finally decided that I was not going to accept this situation and I was going to make amends for what I did. I would at least try to make thing better. Maybe I couldn't get things back to where they had been, but I was going to try.

I made some phone calls and found the conference she was attending and then found where she was staying. As the conference was only on for three more days, I had to work fast. I called my job and took the rest of the week off.

First I called her room. Sally answered, she was surprised to hear me. She told me that she had an important business dinner to attend and we wouldn't be able to meet me tonight. She was not sure if she would be able to see me before she went back to the states. But, it was nice to see me and wished me well.

I decided to stake out her hotel and even if I had to kidnap her, I would find a way to talk to her, to try to make things better.

At around 8:00 pm I was walking to her hotel. I saw Sally come out of a restaurant, alone. She was walking very straight and deliberately, like someone who had a bit too much to drink and didn't want anyone to know.

I approached her and said, "Sally?"

She was startled to see me and said, "Terrance, what are you doing here?"

"Looking for you," I answered.

She looked at me and said, "Well you have found me, but I really have to be going."

I stood in front of her and very quietly said, "No, Sally, you are not going to leave before I talk to you."

She sneered and snapped, "So after all of this time YOU want to talk? Well I don't think I want to hear anything you have to say. I'm going."

I grabbed her arm and started to walk toward the river pulling her along with me.

She said in a very stern voice, "Terrance, let me go at once. If you don't; I will start screaming and calling for the police. I will have you arrested!"

"Do it. Scream. Have me arrested. Have me thrown in jail. I don't care. I really don't care if you do. But, I will keep coming back and trying to talk to you and you will have to have me arrested again and again. I am not going to stop until you listen."

She sneered at me again and said, "Well if it's that important to you, I guess I can waste a couple of minutes."

We walked to the banks of the Thames in silence. I stopped at the river and turned to her.

She looked at me and snipped, "For someone who wants to talk, you are not saying too much. What is it that is so important for you to tell me."

I was lost, I didn't know what to say. The speech that I had been rehearsing all day just didn't fit.

I looked at her with tears in my eyes and said, "Sally, I'm sorry, please forgive me. Please forgive me."

She gave me a cold smile and said, "Terrance, there is nothing to forgive, you have done nothing to hurt me. You mustn't feel bad. Don't get all emotional. We have to be strong. Our emotions only get in the way. We can't let anything or anyone hurt us. You must learn to be strong and not allow your feelings to get in the way. They only cause problems and cause hurt. But by being strong we won't allow ourselves to be hurt..."

As she talked her voice got louder and more shrill, until she was screaming at me. She just went on and on about being strong and not allowing anyone to hurt us.

It was like a surreal movie. I wasn't ever sure that she was seeing me. I grabbed her and shook her, but she just went on with her tirade. I yelled her name, but she didn't seem to hear me. She just kept on screaming out. I finally slapped her across the face.

Silence.

She looked at me. Her eyes were wide with surprise.

"Sally ...Sally, are you alright?" I asked.

She looked at me, then she fell into my arms and began to weep, deep, sorrowful sobs. She held on to me sobbing. "Oh, Terry, Terry, Terry...everything has gone wrong, nothing in my life is worth anything.... everything has fallen apart. What am I going to do?"

I held her tightly in my arms. Holding her body close to mine. "Tell me Sally...tell me what's wrong." I whispered.

"Everything in my life is gone. There is nothing I can do. Everything I touch turns to dust. I don't know what I'm going to do. Erik left me. He told me that the only reason that he married me was to convince his family he wasn't gay. Now he met someone and he came out. He doesn't care anymore.

"You weren't anywhere to be found and even when I talked to you, it was like you were on a different world. I just want the hurt to go away" She wept

I held her tight. I didn't know about Erik, I had so completely cut my self off from her.

"Oh, Sally...Sally, I am so sorry. I should have been there like you were there for me. I'm so, so sorry" I told her.

"Oh, Terry, just hold me. Everything is always all right when I am in your arms. I always feel so good when you hold me...I love you." She sobbed.

We stood on the bank of the Thames and held each other tightly. Not wanting to let go. To just go on holding each other forever.

I sobbed, "Oh god , Sally...I had no idea, I'm sorry...I'm so sorry."

"Oh, Terry, Terry, I need you so much. You could always make things better. I needed you when everything went wrong...but you weren't there. I didn't know what to do." She cried.

I just kept whispering, "I'm so sorry."

Slowly we both started to calm down. I looked down at her and saw that her face was wet with her tears. I began to kiss her face, trying to kiss away her tears. Just small, light, soft kisses.

She lifted her face and I softly kissed her lips. I could taste the alcohol on her lips and smell it on her breath.

After a moment she began to return my kisses and the kisses became longer and longer. She opened her mouth and I felt her tongue on my lips.

I opened my mouth and her tongue entered and caressed my tongue. I pushed my tongue into her and explored her mouth.

When our kiss broke off. Sally said in a slurred voice, "Don't leave me Terry. Stay with me tonight."

"Don't worry, my love, I'll stay with you." I answered.

We walked back to Sally's hotel arm in arm. She stumbled a couple of times, but I held on to her.

When we got to her suite and closed the door after us, Sally pulled me into her and we passionately kissed.

She whispered, "Terry, I want you," as her lips once again met mine. She pulled me into the bedroom.

I lay her on the bed and she began to unbutton her blouse. Her eyes glazed over and her hands stopped moving, she had passed out. I finished unbuttoning her blouse and removed it. I then unzipped her skirt and removed that also.

I pulled up the sheet and blanket and covered her. I got up, went to the bedroom door, shut off the light and closed the door.

In the suite's living room, I took off my jacket and shirt and stretched out on the couch. I fell asleep a short time later.

I awoke to the sounds of someone showering and then moving around in the bedroom. I got up and put my shirt on.

I was sitting on the couch when Sally came out. She was again dressed in a dark suit. Her hair was pulled back in the same bun. She was a bit startled to see me.

"Terry, you stayed..." she said.

"I told you I would stay with you." I answered.

Her face became hard and she slowly said, "You didn't touch me, did you?"

"No, I didn't." I answered

She slowly turned away, it seemed that she was going to explode. She whispered, "I guess, I made a fool of myself, last night."

"I don't take advantage of drunk women," I said softly.

She spun to face me and said very deliberately, "And what if I had been sober; last night?"

I looked at her and quietly said, "Then I would have made love to you all night long."

Her whole body softened, like all of the tension drained from her. She slowly walked toward me held her arms out and quietly said, "Terry, I'm not drunk now."

I rushed into her and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me. I kissed her face, her neck, her cheek, I just kept kissing her.

Finally, I found her lips and mashed mine into hers. Open mouthed, tongues dancing and caressing. The repressed passion that had been boiling in us now exploded, and we were being carried away.

We tore each other's clothes off and threw them to the floor. I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. She reached up and unpinned her hair and it fell onto her shoulders. Once again, I laid her on the bed. This time, however, I got onto the bed with her.

She was still wearing her bra and panties and I had my boxers on.

I was caressing her breasts through the bra as I was kissing the tops of them. She reached back and unhooked the bra and I pulled it off. I reached down and started to remove her panties. Sally lifted her hips to make it easier.

I lifted myself off of her and removed my boxers. For the first time in my adult life I looked at Sally's body. Everything seemed to stop for me. I just stared at her. Looking at her face, the way her golden hair cascaded over the pillow, her beautiful breasts, her flat stomach and round hips. She didn't shave her pubic hair, but kept it neatly trimmed. Her legs were long and shapely.

I couldn't believe how beautiful she was. I was mesmerized by her.

I kept saying, "Oh, Sally; Oh, Sally." over and over.

I lay down next to her.

She grabbed me and mashed her lips to mine. I opened my mouth and forced my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues met and explored each other's mouth.

My hand went to her breast and I caressed it. My fingers fondled her nipple, as it grew stiff. I moved down and took the nipple into my mouth. I sucked Sally's breast. I kissed it. I licked it.

Ever so slowly I kissed my way down her body, until I reached the top of the golden triangle. I nuzzled my face in her pubic hair.

I moved lower and Sally spread her legs, opening her vagina to me. I immediately began to kiss and lick the lips of her vagina. I peeled them apart and lick the petals of the flower therein.

Sally gasped and pushed her hips into my face. Her hands gripped my head holding it to her pelvis.

Sally was so wet. Her juice oozed from her and I licked it up with relish. I then licked up to the top of her vagina moving the clitoral hood aside with my tongue and attacking the firm and erect nubbin.

Sally gasped and began to push my head into her. She moaned and as I continued to minister to her. She stiffened and began to shake and tremble. Sally was beginning to orgasm.

I increase my sucking and licking and she screamed and her body arced and she yelled, "Oh Terry, Terry, Terry... Oh God...I love you so much...Oh God I love you."

She grabbed my head and pulled it up and said, Terry, I want you. I want you to love me. I need you in me, now."