A New Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers

"Ugh, oh fuck yes, fuck me." She panted feeling him spreading her wider with each powerful stroke. It felt like his cock was drilling into her stomach and she loved it. She loved the feeling of his powerful strokes as he plowed deep inside her. "Ugh, oh god, I think I'm going to cum." She panted feeling her whole body spasm with release.

Her ass tightened around his cock as she came and Terry cried out. "Fuck, I'm cummminnnnngggg..." He drilled hard inside her and let go, his cum splashing over her insides.

"Oh god yes fill me up baby." Michelle cried as her body convulsed once again with release. Terry felt like she was about to cut his cock in half and cried out as he pulled out of her.

"Oh god that was fabulous." He said wrapping his arms around her and kissing the back of her neck.

Michelle collapsed against the bed and sighed. "Will you fuck me up the ass again sometime?"

Terry chuckled as he rested against her. "Anytime you want baby, anytime you want."

Chapter 2

Rick parked the car in a secluded area of Rocky Point and cut the engine. He leaned over and wrapped his arms around Joanie and pulled her close, capturing her lips with his. Joanie purred against his mouth as his hand went to her breast and started caressing it through her shirt. "God I need you baby." He growled lowering his lips to her neck and gently biting at the tender flesh.

Joanie threw her head back and leaned against the door of the car. "Did you bring the blanket?" She asked wrapping her arms around his neck.

He pulled away and grinned. He reached into the backseat and pulled up a blanket. He opened the car door and climbed out of the car, holding the blanket in his hands. He lay the blanket down on the ground then turned to her as she climbed out of the car. Joanie walked around the car and kneeled on the blanket as she undid the ties at the back of her neck. She let the halter top fall forward and Rick smiled as her breasts came into view. "God you're beautiful." He growled dropping to his knees and taking one of her breasts into his mouth sucking greedily on it.

Joanie moaned and leaned back on her hands on the blanket as she pushed her chest out giving him perfect access to her breasts. "Oh yes baby, suck on my tit, it feels so good." When he wrapped his tongue around the nipple, she whimpered and pressed against him harder.

Rick ran his hand up the inside of her legs and she let them fall open knowing where his hand was headed. He slipped his hand under her skirt and moaned against her breast as he realized she wasn't wearing any underwear. "You were ready for me tonight love." He growled rubbing his hand up and down against her pussy lips.

Joanie groaned and lifted her hips. "I'm always ready for you baby." When he slipped his finger between her pussy lips and touched her clit, she sighed in pleasure and lifted against him. "Oh yes, that's it baby, touch me. Make me feel good." She purred running her hand through his hair as he continued to suckle at her breast.

Rick wrapped his lips around her nipple and sucked hard at it as he flicked his finger repeatedly over her clit, making her mewl with pleasure. Joanie grasped his head and held him tight against her as she lay back on her back on the blanket. He followed her down not letting go of her tender flesh.

He let his finger drift further down her pussy until he came to her slit. He moaned against her breast as he felt how wet she was. He pulled his mouth off her breast and smiled at her. "God, I guess you are ready for me, you're soaked." He teased at her slit and she moaned and lifted her hips.

"What can I say; when I'm around you I'm a sex maniac." She replied smiling at him.

He leaned forward and captured her lips with his own as he slipped his finger inside her and started sawing it in and out. Joanie moaned against his mouth and lifted her hips pulling him deeper inside her.

Rick pulled his lips away and smiled at her as he slowly fingered her hot cunt. "God I want you." He growled pulling his finger out of her and pushing her skirt up so her pussy was open to his gaze. She lifted her hips and let him push her skirt up so it wrapped around her waist. "Fuck me lover," she purred. "I need you so bad."

He pulled her legs apart and settled between them. He rubbed his jean clad cock against her mound and she whimpered with need. "God Rick, fuck me, I'm so hot." She begged clawing at him.

He kissed her softly and smiled. "Relax baby, I'm not going to make you suffer."

He took her nipple between his lips once more and sucked at it greedily, wrapping his tongue around the nipple. Joanie whimpered and wrapped her arms around him holding him close. "Ugh, oh yeah touch me." She begged softly lifting her hips and pressing tighter against him.

He worked at her nipple another minute until it was rock hard in his mouth then he slowly kissed his way down her body. When he reached her pussy he blew gently on the hot flesh and she shivered. "Ugh, oh Rick touch me, make me cum baby." She purred running her fingers through his hair.

He spread her pussy lips open and blew on her clit, making her whimper. "Stop teasing me," She begged lifting her hips against him.

He grabbed her legs and pushed them back against her chest. He saw her pink asshole winking at him and leaned his head down and licked at it. She shivered as he dug his tongue into her tight hole. "Oh yeah, lick my ass, I love it when you play with my ass." She purred tangling her fingers in his hair.

He worked his tongue into her asshole and swirled it around. Joanie whined and lifted against him. "Oh yes, tongue my ass baby, it feels so good." He worked two fingers into her sopping slit as he slowly tongued her ass. He worked his tongue in and out of her ass like a small cock while he fingered her hot pussy. "Ugh, oh god yes, so good." She whimpered pressing tight against him and holding him close to her. "Stick something else up my ass baby, I wanna feel you deep."

He worked his tongue inside her a little more then pulled his tongue out and spit on her asshole, and then he took two fingers on his free hand and pushed them against her asshole. "Ugh, oh fuck yes, finger my ass lover." She panted as he worked her body into a frothing frenzy. She humped against him with her hips trying to drive his fingers even further inside her.

He worked his fingers in and out of her tight ass and her pussy, making her purr with pleasure. When he leaned forward and took her clit between his lips sucking hard at it she went wild and humped against him even harder. "Ugh, oh fuck yes, tongue me, eat me, finger me, I'm cummminnnnnnnnggggg."

Rick continued working his fingers in and out of her tight ass and her pussy. Her ass was so tight and he knew he wanted to fuck it, it had been a while since she had given up her ass to him but he knew he was getting it tonight. As she came down from her orgasm, he pulled his fingers free and leaned over and kissed her deeply, his tongue pressing far into her mouth and dueling with her own. She moaned against his lips as she pushed up against him. "Fuck me baby, fuck me hard." She purred pulling her lips away from his and looking at him through half closed eyes.

"Roll over onto your stomach lover." He growled sitting back on his knees and pulling open his jeans. He reached inside and grasped his hard cock pulling it out into the open air. Joanie licked her lips and looked at him. She was about to roll over onto her stomach when she sat up and took his cock into her hand stroking it slowly. "I wanna taste you," She purred leaning forward and wrapping her lips around his hard rod.

Rick threw his head back and moaned as she pushed her head forward taking more of his cock into her hot mouth. "Oh yeah baby, suck that hard rod." He moaned pushing forward with his hips and burying more of his cock into her mouth. When he felt the head pressing against her throat, he stroked her face. "Take me in your throat baby; I know how much you like that."

Joanie lifted her eyes and looked up at him, then she relaxed her throat muscles and when he pushed forward with his hips once more, the head of his cock disappeared into her throat. Joanie breathed heavily through her nose, as she massaged him with her throat muscles. "Ugh, oh fuck yeah, that feels so hot." He growled tangling his fingers in her hair and holding her still as he started slowly fucking her face. He pulled back then drove his hips forward burying his cock inside her once more.

When he had just the head in her mouth, Joanie licked up the bit of precum he was spilling out of his cock before he pushed his cock further into her mouth once more. She moaned hotly and reached down and pushed three fingers into her well fingering herself hard and fast as she sucked on him. "Oh god baby, that feels so good, but I gotta stop." He protested pulling his cock out of her mouth. He was breathing heavily and looked down at her with hungry eyes. "Roll over onto your stomach baby." He cooed, stroking her cheek.

She smiled at him and rolled over onto her stomach. She spread her legs a bit and looked at him over her shoulder. "Fuck me baby." She purred lifting her ass off the blanket and wiggling it .

He smiled at her and rubbed her ass, then he lowered himself over her and pushed against her entrance, he slammed forward with his hips burying himself inside her. "Ugh, oh fuck yes, fuck me." She purred pushing back against him.

He stroked a couple of times in her pussy then suddenly pulled out. Joanie looked at him over her shoulder. "Why did you stop?"

He smiled at her and spread her asscheeks open. "I want your ass baby." He growled positioning his cock at her asshole.

Joanie stiffened a bit. "We don't have any lube."

He rubbed his hand across her ass. "Its okay baby, I greased my cock up with your pussy juices."

She relaxed as he slowly pressed forward with his hips. She grunted as he started slowly stretching her open. "Ugh, oh god." She moaned lowering her head to the blanket as she felt him slowly filling her ass.

"It's okay baby." He purred pulling back just a touch before he pressed forward once more. Once he got the head inside her he stopped and just held it inside her. Joanie reached back and felt where he had entered her.

Rick pressed forward with his hips once more pushing more of his cock into her tight ass. Joanie grunted and dug her hands into the blanket as she felt him filling her. She was waiting for the pain but it didn't come. Instead she just felt full, like she had a log shoved up her ass. "God you're so big." She panted as he continued pressing into her slowly. When his stomach pressed against her ass she sighed and reached behind her feeling where they were connected.

"How does it feel baby?" He asked leaning over her and kissing her neck.

"I feel full." She moaned as he slowly started to leave her. "It feels good though."

He pulled out about halfway and she clawed at the blanket as he left her. She tried to keep her body relaxed but it was hard. When he started slowly pressing into her again, she moaned. "Ugh, oh yeah, fuck my ass, it feels so good." She lifted her ass pulling him deeper inside her.

He rested his hands on either side of her as he slowly worked his cock in and out of her tight ass. When he felt her muscles starting to loosen around him, he made his strokes longer and a bit faster until she was whimpering and pressing up against him. "Ugh, oh god yes, fuck me." She moaned tossing her head back and forth against the blanket as she felt him leave her once more.

"God your ass is so fucking tight baby, I love it." Rick growled fucking into her harder and faster, digging deep in her tight hole.

"Ugh, oh fuck me I'm cummminnnnngggg..." She squealed as she felt her orgasm wash over her hard and fast.

"Oh fuck, your ass has me in a vice." He growled slamming hard inside her and letting go as he splashed his cum deep inside her.

"Oh yes, fill up my ass baby, it feels so fucking good." She purred resting her head against the blanket and sighing softly.

Rick pulled out of her then rolled her over onto her back and kissed her gently. "I love fucking your ass baby." He purred holding her close.

Joanie chuckled. "As much as you love fucking my pussy?"

He thought about that for a minute and nuzzled her breast with his mouth. "No, but it definitely comes in a close second."

Joanie chuckled and just held him close glad that he was a part of her life no matter what hole of hers he wanted. She would give it up willingly if it meant that he never went away.

THE END

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers
12