A New Bed For Both Of Us

Story Info
You and I have a night in, filled with pain and pleasure.
1.9k words
3.44
13.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the first time I saw you, there was instant lust. Yet knowing how way leads onto way, we kept the meaningless flirting aside and dove headfirst into relentless fucking.

We both learned from each other, feeding off of pain and passion. Always one to give and receive, I would dish out as much pain as I wanted to get, whether it be from fingernails grinding down your back, the tightening of the metal cuffs as you yearned to relieve sexual tension, or just some old-fashioned biting.

The sales manager knew what I was up to when I bluntly picked out the bed I wanted after laying on it, sprawled out in the middle of the store, making sure my ankles and wrists would stretch out to all four posts. With an evil grin, I signed the papers, paid in cash, and informed them I needed an expedited delivery, no matter what the cost.

The next day when my new toy arrived, I invited you over for a night on the town. Picking me up early, I opened the door wearing nothing but a see-through black robe. Slightly surprised, you don't surpress a smile or the stiffness growing in your pants. In mere seconds, you're wearing less than me, and ready for anything. I lead you to the new bed and your smile widens. Attached to all four posts are an assortment of handcuffs, ankle cuffs, and other mischievous items. I push you down on the bed, eager for the taste of your cock. You don't disappoint; I can taste your pre cum already and suck it off greedily. Easily [and dare I say happily] subdued, I get the cuffs ready. I want control before I let mine go.

On your back, chained up and sprawled out, I have free reign over you. And don't you dare speak. It's my turn and I will do anything to you that pleases me, especially knowing that I will be getting my fair share in return. I climb on top up you, my wet, shaved cunt pressing firmly against your throbbing cock. It feels too good; too innocent. I break your moan with a sharp bite to your neck. Another one to your chest; these are bound to bruise and swell. You like it...so much, you utter one word: more.

I slap you across the face, demanding that you say nothing unless I tell you. I ask if you understand and you nod. I continue. You enjoy the sharp sting, but don't dare let another word escape. Taking advantage of you on your back, I move upwards and command that you clean me up. As you lick, nibble, and suck, I almost reach the edge until I notice you pulling on your restraints. I dismount immediately and demand you tell me why you dare move. Not letting your answer, I tighten your cuffs; I was too easy on you before. Your cock is aching, glistening from your arousal, begging for my touch. You move a bit more and I notice a reddening of your wrists. I uncuff you and make you stand up, then cuff your wrists to the top of the posts; you are now standing. Your legs still spread, I am kneeling on the bed, bringing out another toy. You barely hear it before you feel the burn: a whip cracked through the air and onto your ass. You moan for more, so I give you more. Again and again, I whip you from behind. I tell you that you're a good pussy-sucker. I make you beg me for more. When you do, I call you my dirty fucking whore and smile coyly. You've been so good...I should give you a treat.

I go to the end of the bed, my face level with your throbbing cock. Not wanting you to cum yet, I run my tongue from your ass, spread open for my pleasure, to your balls. I take them in my mouth while probing your asshole with my tongue. Weak in the knees, your wrists burn. Completely turned on by this point, my thighs are wet with my juices. It takes all that I have not to fuck myself with my fingers and cum in front of you. Instead, I know what would feel better.

I uncuff you, starting with your ankles. I glide up your torso, leaving bite marks on your side and on your chest. I can hardly contain myself and run my fingernails down your back, leaving bright red trails that follow. I uncuff your right hand, then your left. Your eyes flicker and you know you're free to give me everything I gave to you. Pushing me down on my knees, you grab my dark brown hair and shove your cock down my throat and leave it there until I start to gag. You pull my hair back, making me gasp for air, then you push me back down on your cock. Pulling my hair back again, you slap my face and ask how it feels. I don't answer. You slap me again, harder, demanding that I answer like the dirty whore I am. I tell you that I love sucking your cock. You know this and make me stop. Turning me around, now on my hands and knees, you slap my ass. I wince, knowing more is coming. I'm your filthy bitch and I'm soaking in the pain, slap by slap. You notice my pain turn into desire and push me down and turn me around. I'm on my back now, with you between my legs.

You notice the wetness between my thighs as I try and keep them closed. You spread them open and dive in. The tease before was excruciating as you have your fill. As you nibble and suck on my clit, you shove three fingers, without warning, into my hot cunt. It's too much for me to bear; you feel my pussy contract. Instead of slowing your pace, you suck faster and stretch me out by finger-fucking me harder. As my intense orgasm subsides, it's now your turn. You go to the edge of the bed. I'm still lying on the bed, on my back, breathing heavily. Demanding I suck your cock, I do as you wish. I can tell that you smeared my juices all over your cock. I taste delicious and I want more. Putting one knee on the other side of my head, your cock easily slides down my throat as you fuck my mouth. You're the one making the movement, savoring the slow thrusts into the back of my throat. You let me breathe and pull your cock out.

In the perfect position, I take the opportunity to go tongue first into your tight ass. You enjoy it so much, you stay there as I bury my tongue as deep as it can go, then sucking on your balls once more. I know how much you love my licking and sucking...I have a wet spot where I have been laying. I hear you reach for something. I notice that you must've rubbed my pussy juices all over because I can taste myself again. I taste so fucking good and heightens the moment. Another breath of air and you shove your cock back down in my throat. You feel me gag again and I hear you moan. Your cock tightens. Fucking my mouth, I run a finger down the crack of your ass. I feel a shot of cum hit my the back of my throat and I swallow eagerly as you shudder and moan. Nothing is more gratifying.

I'm more turned on than before. I reach down to touch my aching pussy. Your hand stops me and you move towards me. You blindfold me with a black satin scarf. You cuff my hands in the front. I'm barely able to maneuver; I need to relieve myself! I hear something like the clinking of a belt buckle. I start to glide my finger over my swollen clit. I circle around it fast, begging to cum for you. Such dirty bitches need to be punished.

You flip me on my stomach, my ass in the air. You uncuff my hands from the front, but put them behind me, holding my wrists on my lower back with one hand. You cuff me from behind. Bending over me, you bite my back. It stings and aches. I scream for you to stop, but you only bite down harder. I love it. I feel your cock grow again as you're bent over me. Leaving several purple teeth marks and swelling bruises on my back, you grab your belt and run the leather gently across my bare ass. I know what's coming. With one hard slap, tears come to my eyes, although you cannot see them. I whimper and you spank me again. I've been so bad. I'm willing to do anything. I hear you climb off the bed and a pang of panic hits me: I hear you put your pants back on. Surely that can't be enough. Don't you want to finish me...?

I feel you back on the bed, over me again. I realize you bought something for me, too. I feel warm lube drip down between my asscheeks. I shiver in carnal excitement as you run one finger down the middle and over my asshole. I lean up against you, ready for you to enter my tight ass. A warm, lubed finger enters me and I moan. Is it as tight for you as it is for me? As you finger my ass, you get me ready for your cock. Your head pushes up against my asshole and squeezes in. A few thrusts to get the lube worked up and to stretch me out. Suddenly, you pull out. You tell me that I need to learn a lesson: if I beg to be fucked, you will fuck me like never before. Handcuffed from behind, not being able to see anything, I quietly tell you that I need to be fucked. You slap my ass hard and demand I say it louder. I yell to fuck me, I feel another slap. I scream and plead: PLEASE, I'M BEGGING FOR YOU TO FUCK ME IN MY ASS!

This appeases you and you quickly shove your cock back into my ass. It hurts and feels so good at the same time. But something is different...I feel...something else. I realize that the present you bought me was something I've always fantasized about. A huge vibrator is shoved in my pussy, thrusting at the same time as your cock in my ass: you bought a harness. I felt so full and stretched out...it was almost unbearable. As I scream from my massive orgasm, you seem to read my mind and pull back my head by my hair. The extra pain is what sends me overboard. My ass tightens and not only do I feel your pulsing cock, but your cum dripping out of my ass and down my pussy, past the enormous vibrating cock still lodged in my soaking cunt . I collapse on my side, with you not far behind.

Friends tell me of their "escapades", of simple blowjobs and sex positions made for peons. I had the choice once of going down that mundane path or getting fucked every possible way. My path? I took the one less traveled by and that has made all the difference.