A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well it's my job to teach these girls as I see fit. This is what their parents send them here for!" Heidi replied. "I want you two in my office at 4:30 this afternoon. You will also attend Mr More."

With that Heidi marched off. The girls looked at each other, then at Arnold. They knew what was inshore for them, Arnold didn't. Arnold was bewildered by it all. He never saw Heidi like that before, in such a defiant mood.

Arnold went to his office, and logged on to his PC. He was preparing for his next class, but started to browse the net instead. He found lots of erotic pictures, and got hard looking at them. Arnold then got up and took off his pants, and sat back at his desk with only a shirt on. He started to stroke his cock as he flicked through the pictures.

Knock Knock!

Arnold was startled and kicked his pants under the desk, he pulled his chair in closer to the desk to hide his bottom half.

"Come in!" he answered.

Vina Carter walked in. She was one of Arnold's students, a very bright and very interested girl in Arnold's material. She was also very beautiful. Vina was dressed in a short light material skirt, that just went a few inches past the cheeks of her ass. She also wore a white blouse, standard dress in the school. She had a beautiful figure, 36C 24 34. She had long blond hair that went right down her back, she was constantly flicking it back over her ears.

"Sorry Sir." vina said. "I have this problem with my program, do you have the time to help me?"

"Sure!" Arnold said.

Arnold closed the window with the erotic pictures, and cleared a space on his desk for vina's program. Vina had a computer printout tucked under her arm, with her books. She was generally a very nervous girl, and the fact she fancied Arnold so much, made her even more nervous.

Arnold leaned over the desk to hide himself more, as Vina approached the side of his desk. Just as she reached to get the program listing under her arm, it all fell over the floor as she fumbled for it.

"Oh NO!" Vina almost screamed. "I'm sorry Mr. More, I'll only be a minute."

Arnold was just about to help her, as he usually would do, but remembered his predicament. Vina bent over at the waist to pick up all the loose pages. As she did, her skirt rose. As she picked up more and more papers, the skirt rose more and more, until her ass was completely exposed. Arnold penis stiffened once more, hitting the wood under his desk.

Vina wore only a wispy pair of panties, and they were bunched up into the crack of her ass, exposing her beautiful ass for Arnold to admire. She continued to apologize as she went. Vina had a wonderful shaped ass, nice and full, but not too big. The cheeks of her ass were firm. How Arnold wished he could sink his cock between the cheeks of her ass, but he knew he must never do any thing like that. As he studied her ass, he noticed her skin wasn't as clear as her legs were. He could swear he saw red streaks across her ass. He wanted to ask, but soon she was finished and presented the problem to Arnold.

As she leaned over the table, Arnold could see her ample bosom down her blouse. His cock was aching at this stage, it felt like it would boor a hole in the desk it was so hard. After 20 minutes they struggled through the problem, and Arnold solved it. All though it, Arnold noticed how her hands shook so much.

"Vina do you mind if I asked you a personal question?" Arnold finally asked.

"No Sir, no not at all." Vina replied.

"I know you are nervous, but you are trembling with more than just nerves. I couldn't help but notice the red streaks on your ... bottom. Are you all right? Has someone hurt you?" Arnold asked.

Vina blushed crimson, and went silent.

"It's OK Vina," Arnold said, "you don't have to answer. I was just worried, I wouldn't tell a soul, I promise."

"Miss Redwood." Vina began. "She spanked me."

"Heidi Redwood spanked you? Why?" Arnold asked.

"If ever we step out of line or anything we get spanked." Vina said looking down.

"It looks very sore Vina. Are you all right? Did you put anything on it? Is she allowed to do this?" Arnold had a line of questions, his penis had now gone limp.

"Our parents sign a paper allowing her to do it. The main reason for this school is for discipline." Vina began. "We get spanked all the time, for the slightest thing, always by Miss Redwood. We are not allowed to put anything on it either. We are mend to remember it."

Vina look mad now.

"Is it sore now Vina?" Arnold asked.

"Yes very sore Sir." Vina was almost crying at this stage.

"Here, I have some ointment in the drawer." Arnold said reaching back and opening the drawer. "To hell with her stupid rules!"

Arnold was now mad, but didn't realize he had exposed himself to Vina.

"Oh! Mr. More!" Vina gasped.

"Oh never mind that ... it's the heat." Arnold said. "Come around her and lift your skirt, I'll rub some of this into it."

Vina came around and lifted her skirt with both hands, sticking her beautiful ass out to give Arnold better access.

"I'll just take these down first." Arnold said as he pulled Vina's panties down her long legs.

Vina had to spread her legs slightly to let Arnold take her panties down. He noticed how damp her panties were. Arnold then opened his jar of cream and dabbed a blob of it on Vina's left cheek, then her right. Then using both hands, one on each cheeks, he gently rubbed the cream into Vina's cheeks.

"Oh thank you Mr. More ... that feels so good ... ooohhh yes, lovely ... so cool." Vina said.

Vina hoped Arnold didn't see the damp patch in her panties. Hoping he wouldn't know it was from him in the class that she got so turned by, and the dampness was the wetness from her tight pussy. A pussy no other man had ever entered.

Arnold's penis had hardened again. Her skin felt so smooth, so sensuous. He wanted to kiss her ass so bad, to suck her ass and pussy, and to sink his cock into her pussy. He worked the cream down to he tops of her legs also.

"There that should do it." Arnold said.

"No No don't stop!" Vina pleaded. "It's still a bit sore .. you didn't get it all yet!"

Arnold happily returned his right hand to Vina's ass.

"Where did I miss you ... here" Arnold said trying to find the spot.

"No left a bit ... left a bit more ... yes right there ... right in there ... oooooohhh yes Mr. More, your fingers are sooo good ... mimmmmm yes." Vina moaned, guiding Arnold's hand between the cheeks of her ass.

Arnold was feeling as horny as Vina now, as his fingers slid up and down between the cheeks of Vina's sweaty ass. Rubbing over her puckered ass hole.

"Vina I'm not sure if I should ...."

"Oh Mr More, please, don't stop." Vina interrupted him. "Just down a little more, it feels so good, please!"

Arnold couldn't resist this sweet sticky girl. He slid his finders down lower, between her legs as Vina instructed him, towards Vina's pussy.

Neither could speak now, Vina could only moan, as Arnold slid his fingers across her pussy lips. Vina had little hair on her pussy. What little hair she had was as blonde as the hair flowing down her back. Vina arched her back and sucked in air, bucking against Arnold's hand.

Arnold had his other hand on his cock, as he stroked it with the same pace as he stroked Vina's pussy. The friction of the cream on his hand felt wonderful on his cock.

"Please Mr. More, stick your finger into me ... oh oh oh yes yes yes!!" Vina moaned as Arnold slid his middle finger into her pussy.

He couldn't believe how tight she was until he probed deeper and touched her still intact hymen. Then he realized she was still a virgin. So he removed his finger and started to rub her clit.

"Oh god Sir, oh god oh my god, I think I going to ..... YES YES Ohhhhhh fuck YES!" Vina moaned as she came like she never did before, pouring cum all over Arnold's hand. He had to take his other hand off his cock to steady her as she bucked furiously against his other hand. Soon she finished and Arnold quickly removed his hands. Vina turned and faced him.

"Oh Sir I sorry, I was just so ..." she could finish.

"Horny?" Arnold finished her sentence.

"Yes sir." she said looking down at Arnold's cock. "Oh my Sir! It's so big, I've never really seen one this close before, so big! Can I ... touch it?"

Arnold was in no mood to argue, he felt so horny himself. Before he could answer, Vina was on her knees with Arnold's thick cock in her hands pumping it.

"God Sir, I can hardly get my hand around it! Am I doing it right?" Vina asked.

Arnold was stretched back in the chair, eyes rolling in his head.

"Oh you're doing fine, just fine Vina, just concentrate on that big shiny knob at the top." Arnold said.

"Wow!" Vina said. "Like this?"

"Oh yes like that Vina ... oh fuck yes!"

Vina continued to pump Arnold's big fat cock.

"I think maybe it would be better if I used some of that cream." Vina said.

Vina took a dab of cream from the jar and applied it to Arnold's cock, massaging it in to the skin.

"Gee Mr. More your cock is really shiny now." Vina said. "Look at how the veins bulge. Look at how shiny the top of your cock is. Are you ready to cum yet?"

Just as she said it Arnold moaned and let loose, sending spurts of white spunk into the air hitting Vina in the face. After the first few shots of cum hit Vina's face, she pulled back, and continued to pump and milk Arnold's cock for well over a minute. Vina held on with both hands, and the cum flowed down Arnold's shaft, onto Vina's hands, covering her with spunk.

When Arnold stopped Cuming, he opened his eyes and looked at Vina. She was smiling up at him, and liked the cum off her red lips, tasting Arnold's spunk.

"Mimmmm" Vina said. "It tastes lovely Mr. More!"

Vina licked her lips, then looked at her cum covered hands and liked them clean also, finally sucking each finger in turn, just like it was honey. She then starred at Arnold's deflating cock, smiled and looked at Arnold. Arnold knew what she was about to do, and she took his entire cock in her mouth. Sucking Arnold's cock clean of cum. She sucked it, kissed it, liked it, until not a trace of cum was left anywhere.

"That was nice." Vina said as she stood up. "We must do this again some time sir! And look it all big and hard again."

Arnold came to, and realized what happened. He sprang to his feet.

"No Vina No! Never! Do you understand." Arnold suddenly panicked. "We can never do this. I could loose my job over this. Please, you must tell no one, and we can never repeat this, OK!"

"That's OK Mr. More." Vina replied reassuring him. "I promise, no one will ever know. It will be our secret."

With that she Kissed Arnold on the lips, grabbed her stuff and left. Arnold noticed how all her nervousness had gone. She was cured!

------------------------------------

At the end of the day, Arnold was recover from his 'little' experience with Vina Carter. He walked down the corridor to Heidi's office. She had a large office, with a secretary. Both girls were already waiting in the secretaries office. At 4:30 exactly Heidi Redwood buzzed her secretary:

"Send them in!"

The two girls entered followed by Arnold. He closed the door after him.

"OK you two, you know the rules! You must be dressed decently at all times! Prepare yourselves now!"

Then looking at Arnold she said: "As for you Mr. More, anything of this nature must be reported to me at all times. I shall explain out code of conduct to you later. Stand over there!"

Arnold stood by and watched Vivian and Jessica strip. Jessica was punished for wearing no bra, and when she removed her mini skirt, it was apparent she wore no panties either. Vivian was punished for wearing leggings that exposed her vagina too much, and it was also apparent she also wore no underwear. Arnold watched as both girls stood with just their tops on. Jessica was first as Vivian stood by Arnold.

Jessica was bent at the waist, exposing her beautifully large bottom to Heidi. Heidi had a leather strap, about 2" thick in her hand, and proceeded to spank Jessica. Jessica's large bottom rippled with each slap. The leather strap left a red mark with each blow. Her ass was a really beautiful sight, one Arnold had dreamed about. He felt his penis stiffen as Heidi continued to spank Jessica. Heidi spanked Jessica all over. The large cheeks of her ass were red, as were the tops of her legs. Heidi seemed to be enjoying it all, and Arnold had to admit to himself that he too was enjoying the beautiful sight. The spanking wasn't too hard. Just enough to sting Jessica's bottom. Jessica didn't flinch or cry, but seemed to take it all quite well.

After about 25 slaps, Heidi finished, and Jessica automatically swapped places with Vivian. As Vivian leaned forwarded her large tits seemed huge as they strained against her shirt.

"OK Mr. More, I don't usually allow this, but just so you will take all this serious, you will apply the punishment just as I did." Heidi ordered Arnold.

Arnold was shocked, and couldn't speak as Heidi handed the strap to Arnold. He wanted to protest, but deep inside he wanted to try this.

SMACK!

"A bit harder than that Mr. More!" Heidi ordered.

SMACK!!

"Yes that's better, 25 of those will do." Heidi said.

Arnold continued to spank Vivian, but at a slower pace than Heidi. Vivian was also enjoying being spanked, especially by Mr. More. She rotated her hips slightly at each spank. Arnold noticed how she had spread her legs more than Jessica, and he saw a glimpse of wetness forming between Vivian's legs. Arnold spanked Vivian just below her ass. Vivian bit her lip, trying not to make a sound, and stuck her pussy out as far as possible, bending more. Her pussy came into view quite plainly, and indeed Vivian was dripping wet.

Arnold's cock was bursting in his tight pants, and sweat was pouring out of him, he spanked her a little harder, enjoying every second of it now. He lost count, but just continued spanking Vivian's bottom, watching it wiggle and turn redder. Watching her pussy drip, wishing he could fuck her right her, right now, in front of everyone.

"Stop stop Arnold, that's more than enough!" Heidi call out.

Arnold came to, realizing what he was doing.

"Sorry ... I ... I lost count." he said.

All three women were looking at him. The two girls stared at his ragging hard on. Heidi noticed it a little later.

"OK you two, get dressed and get out!" Heidi ordered. "and I don't want to see you dressed like that again!"

Jessica and Vivian got dressed quickly and left giggling. Heidi turned to Arnold.

"Are you OK Arnold?" She asked. "You got a bit carried away. I know, it happens me too. But you have to control yourself."

"Sorry." was all Arnold could say.

"By the looks of things you really enjoyed it, and I think they did too." Heidi said. "Come on, lets get home. I'll drive you."

On the short drive home, Heidi started a heart to heart talk with Arnold and they decided to go for a drink.

Arnold was drinking double whiskeys.

"I know you find these girls attractive, I do, but you must resist from doing anything stupid."

"It's not that easy." Arnold replied.

"You'll have to get laid Arnold, it's the only solution. Find yourself a woman!"

As Heidi continued her little lecture to Arnold, Arnold noticed how her skirt rose as she sat on the stool, giving him a wonderful view of her thighs. Her skirt rose up exposing the tops of her stockings. Arnold's cock was rock hard again, he couldn't take much more. His head was spinning, he felt so confused, couldn't concentrate anymore. Never before had he felt this bad. Heidi babbled on and Arnold didn't hear a word she said.

" ..... so you see Arnold, we all need a little love, you have to get over your wife's death and get on with your new life. She would have wanted that."

These last words echoed in Arnold's mind, "she would have wanted that". Despite Heidi's babblings, she never spoke a truer word. He thought back to a time when he and his wife actually talked about this. Although it was in a half joking mood, there was never the less, truth and seriousness when they agreed that if ever the other should die, they would continue on living and neither would want the other to be alone for the rest of their lives.

Arnold started into space as he sat at the bar. Heidi got up to leave.

"Are you coming up of what?" she asked.

"Yea, I'm coming." Arnold finally said, and they left.

That evening it was Heidi's turn to do the cooking. All through dinner he just stared into space. Thinking.

"Come on cheer up!" Heidi said. "We'll watch a few videos to cheer you up, drink a few beers. Francess is gone for a few days. She's visiting an ex-girl friend of hers called Kelly. She went straight on Francess, that's the main reason she hates all men. Come on, help me clean up."

Arnold finally spoke and gradually came to.

"I guess you're right, I need a woman." he smiled.

After cleaning up Heidi went to take a bath. She was babbling to Arnold. Arnold entered the bathroom, and sat on the edge of the bath as they continued talking, about school, women, men, sex. Heidi and Arnold had become close and confided in each other like a brother and sister.

Arnold looked Heidi over as she lay back in the bath. Her wet blonde hair floated in the water. Her large breasts were sticking out of the water, partly covered with bubble bath. She had one leg lifted out of the water as she rubbed the sponge up and down her long leg. She had a beautiful light tan all over her body. Needless to say Arnold's cock was stiff as usual.

"...even though Francess still fancies this girl Kelly, I still love her. She's getting over it gradually, and I know she loves me to and wouldn't leave me for another woman."

The water just barely covered her flat stomach, and as she lay in the bath with her legs spread, Arnold could see her smooth bare pussy. She was now sponging down her breasts, rubbing the sponge over her tits and nipples. Arnold cold see her nipples harden and the water gently flow down the sides of her tits, gently clearing the soap and bubbles away.

"Do you, or did you ever fancy men?" Arnold asked.

"Nah, not really. I went out with some, had sex with some, but I never enjoyed it. I never had an orgasm with a man. They are quick and to the point. Most don't even know what foreplay is!" Heidi said. "Here, do my back please."

Heidi handed Arnold the sponge and turned over, keeping her head out of the water and exposing her back and glorious ass completely. She was resting on her elbows, and her legs were bent at the knees, sticking up in the air. Arnold came around and knelt on the floor. He gently brushed her wet hair over her shoulder and sponged her back. Heidi's ass was exposed to her air. The water formed in to a narrow stream between the cheeks of her ass, gradually disappearing to emerge between Heidi's slightly spread legs.

"Maybe you just haven't met the right man?" Arnold said.

"So did you have anyone in mind?" Heidi asked in a sarcastic tone, seeing Arnold's come on a mile away. "You just continue doing my back and forget about that! ... a bit lower please ... ah yes, that's the spot!"

Arnold moved down her back, rubbing her in a slow deliberate manner. After a few minutes, he moved the sponge over the cheeks of her ass, down the backs of her thighs, and back up, in long slow strokes. Heidi didn't seem to mind. So Arnold slowly concentrated on her ass more and more, till her formed small circular strokes around her ass, from cheek to cheek. Finally he went for it, and slid the sponge slowly between the cheeks of Heidi's ass. Down the valley, between her legs a bit. He dared not move under to her pussy.

"Ohhh yes ... mimmmm that's nice." Heidi moaned softly.

Arnold got a bit more bolder when he found Heidi enjoyed his administrations. Letting go of the sponge, he used just his hand. Heidi's smooth skin was such a turn on. Her ass felt so good as Arnold ran his hand all over Heidi's ass, and down the backs of her thighs, along the insides which were so sensitive. Heidi unknowingly, spread her legs more. Arnold traced his hand back up towards her ass, only a fraction from Heidi's pussy. He then slid his fingers into the crack of her ass, teasing her anus with his finger tips. Heidi was bucking back against Arnold's fingers, moaning.