A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Arnold slid the top of his middle finger into Heidi's ass hole.

"No No Arnold, we can't do this." Heidi said as she suddenly realized what was happening.

Heidi stood up in the bath and smiled at Arnold.

"Hand me the towel please." She said to Arnold.

"Sorry," Arnold said, "I got carried away."

"Mmmm, you certainly did. So did I." Heidi responded. "You also got very carried away in my office too! I think you enjoyed spanking young Vivian a bit too much!"

Arnold watched Heidi dry herself. She looked to erotic as the water dripped off her body. Drips formed on the ends of her nipples and on the protruding lips of her pussy.

"You got a bit carried away too!" Arnold said.

"Yes I know. As I said, it gets difficult to control." Heidi said.

"Do you and Francess like spanking each other?" Arnold probed.

"No, she's not into that. Pity!" Heidi said.

Heidi put her robe on and left the bathroom.

"I'll get the video and the beer ready while you have a bath." Heidi ordered Arnold.

Arnold had only a quick shower. His cock stayed hard for so long now, he was committed to have some sort sexual encounter with Heidi. He had a cold shower to finish off, to try and cool things down a little.

Soon both were on the couch in their dressing gowns, drinking beer, and watching a video. It was a porn video. Arnold was surprised.

"Where did you get this?" Arnold asked.

"Oh me and Francess have a little collection, helps get us in the mood!" Heidi told him. "I thought you might like it also. It's a sort of a little reminder of today!"

Arnold didn't know what she mean until he saw the video. It was a lesbian video. It also showed them spanking each other.

After a few hours of videos, they were drunk, and it was dark. Arnold looked over at Heidi. Her gown was open, and she was rubbing her breasts and pinching her nipples with one hand, while fingering herself with the other. Arnold then took his gown off, and started to stroke his rock hard cock. It was already oozing pre-cum.

Heidi saw Arnold masturbating naked, so she got naked also. Soon the video was over, and Arnold turned on one of the lamps so they could see each other. Heidi became dominant and turned on so much by it. Suddenly she stood up in front of Arnold, put her hands on her hips and said:

"I'll have to teach you a lesson young man!"

She went to her room and returned quickly with a paddle.

"Now bend over the couch and be punished!" she ordered.

Arnold was so turned on by her, that he submitted to her, and got up to bend over the couch.

SMACK!

"Take that!"

SMACK!

"And that!"

Heidi spanked Arnold hard. Soon his bottom was red, and he love it so much. After 30 spanks she stopped. Arnold rose and faced her, feeling his bottom stinging. Heidi looked at his rock hard cock and frowned at him.

"What are we going to do about you, I just don't know!"

Heidi chest was heaving, beads of sweat were forming on her body, she looked so beautiful. Arnold felt is ass turn to a very warm sensation.

Suddenly he grabbed her, sat down and put her across his knees. He took the paddle from her hand and started to spank her.

"Hey!" Heidi shouted. "No way ... stop ... let me up ... don't you dare!"

Heidi wriggled and squirmed on Arnold's lap, but he was too strong for her. He held her down with his left hand, pressing on her back. He could feel her tits draped over his left thigh. His hard cock was pressing into her stomach. Heidi kicked her legs like she was swimming, trying to get off him.

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Oh you fucking bastard! Stop!!" She cried.

SMACK!

Arnold continued to spank her as hard as she did him. After much protest and abuse at Arnold, Heidi began to enjoy it, never being on the receiving end before.

SMACK!

"This is for Vina!"

SMACK!

SMACK!

"And for Jessica!"

SMACK!

SMACK!

"And for Vivian!"

SMACK!

SMACK!

"And for all the others!" Arnold shouted.

Arnold was in his element, all his frustration and anger and any other excess energies were released. He landed over 30 slaps on Heidi's large bottom. She glowed red when he was finished.

Heidi was panting, not crying, and enjoyed it all, much to her surprise. She never felt so turned on before. He let her up and dropped the paddle. She knelt in front of him and they kissed for a long time. Arnold knelt in front of her also, and they rubbed each other ass as they kissed.

Arnold lifted her up on the couch and laid on top of her, Kissing her all over. Heidi's ass stung. He sucked her tits, kissed every inch of her body before ending on her pussy. Heidi spread her legs, and Arnold buried his head in her pussy. He kissed her bald pussy, licked all around her labia, before sticking his tongue deep within her.

He pumped her pussy for a long time, almost burying all four finger in her pussy. Arnold sucked her clit and flicked it with his tongue, making Heidi cum several times. He was just about to bury his cock in her dripping pussy, finally getting to fuck a beautiful woman in the pussy:

"No No Stop!" Heidi shouted.

"What??" Arnold replied. "I've been missing this for years, and you want me to stop!"

"No stupid!" Heidi replied, "Fuck me in the ass!"

Heidi got up, turned around, and with one leg kneeling on the couch, the other standing on the floor, she bent down, grabbing a cushion, and presented her red ass for Arnold to fuck. Arnold couldn't believe this. He never met a girl in Ireland who wanted to do this. It was all a dream come true.

Heidi's ass hole was already wet with her cum. She was dripping wet, and lying back made it all flow down the crack of her ass. She had a terrible itching sensation in her ass after the spanking and Cuming so much, she needed to be satisfied, and Arnold had just the thing!

Arnold placed the head of his cock at the entrance of Heidi's ass hole, and slowly slid it into her tight ass. Despite it being tight, he found it surprisingly easy to insert his cock. Heidi relaxed her ass, being used to it by francess fucking her so often, and all the dildos and vibrators that had been inserted in her over the years.

Arnold gradually got into a rhythm and fucked Heidi's tight ass, holding on to her hips as he pumped his cock into her. Heidi had one hand buried in her pussy, flicking and rubbing her clit. She was surprised at Arnold's stamina. He was sweating furiously, trying to make it last as long as possible. The sensation of Heidi's tight ass hole, and the sight of her beautiful ass was beautiful.

Heidi's tits swayed back and forth as Arnold fucked her. She came many times. It was the best sex she ever had. The feeling of a real hot thick cock in her ass was better than and rubber or plastic fake cock. The sensation of it sliding in and out with such vigor and determination was better than any vibrator. She wanted it to last forever.

"Yes Yes Arnold ... keep fucking me ... I love that cock of yours ... oh fuck YES! YES! I'm cummmming .... Oh Oh Oh!"

But Arnold couldn't last much longer, and he came with her, filling her ass with spunk, as spurt after spurt of cum filled her tight ass. Heidi felt him cum, and it sent her on one of the longest orgasm she ever had. She clenched the mussels in her ass as she came, milking all the fuck juice out of Arnold balls.

After a few minutes he was spent, and his balls drained. He plopped his shrinking cock out of Heidi's ass hole, and fell back on the couch panting. Heidi got up and turned around and lay on top of him. The feeling of her warm body was beautiful, as each experienced the after glow.

Soon both fell into a deep sleep, the feeling of Heidi's tits and nipples on Arnold's chest was beautiful, and the warmth of her pussy on his cock was so soothing.

They slept till morning in each other arms. Arnold woke up feeling great. He never felt so good in years, but he felt the mixed emotions coming from Heidi. Things carried on as normal for Arnold at work. He was beginning to enjoy it more and more, looking forward to seeing his beautiful students each day. The girls didn't dress as daringly as before, blouse and underwear were worn, but Arnold got plenty of flashes of panties, and the tops of their stockings. Vivian and Jessica were particularly aggressive, they would come up to Arnold desk asking questions, leaning over exposing plenty of cleavage.

Arnold couldn't get over the size of Vivian's and her 38DD breasts, they were magnificent. She always unbuttoned a few extra buttons of her blouse when she came to class, and by the end of the session, she was very wet. She fancied Arnold so much, and loved looking at his hard cock, enjoying the power she had over it.

Arnold gave them a mid term test, and Vivian's results were very poor. He handed out the papers with the results on top, and he noticed the bitter disappointment in Vivian's eyes, she almost cried. So he thought he'd better talk to her after class, and told her to call to his office when she had the chance. She was bitterly disappointed and Arnold felt sorry for her. Suddenly she felt so stupid for the way she carried on up till now.

Arnold had gotten into the habit of sitting in front of his computer in his office, browsing the net looking at porn material. He loved to masturbate looking at the pictures, but only took his cock out of his pants, he dared not get caught with his pants down again. He had forgotten about Vivian's appointment, and her troubles, lost in his own little world, until Vivian knocked. She didn't even wait for a reply but entered after she knocked. Fortunately she didn't see what Arnold was up to because she was still so upset, and Arnold managed to cover up, and hide himself using the desk.

"Hi Mr. More." Vivian said in a very distressed tone.

"Hi Vivian, sit down." Arnold said as he offered her the seat in front of the desk.

Vivian sat and could only look down. There was a brief pause, waiting for each other to speak. Arnold felt bad about it, he liked all his students and didn't want any to fail, and this felt very awkward. They both tried to speak at the same time, but Arnold let Vivian go first.

"Oh Sir I'm so sorry. My mother will kill me for failing, she goes on about how much my education costs, and she's a widow for about a year, ..." Vivian made a burst of excuses, and started to cry.

Arnold wanted to get up, but once again found himself in an awkward situation, with his cock spooking out of his fly. So he got her a tissue to dry her eyes, the ones he used to clean up his mess after he jerked off.

"Oh Vivian don't cry, it's not that important, just a mid term exam, it's only a very small percentage." Arnold said.

Vivian took some concealments form this.

"Couldn't you just pass me, please Sir?" Vivian pleaded, batting her eyes. "I'll be so good I promise ..."

"Stop Vivian!" Arnold interrupted her. "What happened, you do have potential, I can't understand the bad mark, I was as generous as I could."

"Well Sir ... it's you." She said looking directly at Arnold.

"Me? I don't understand." Arnold replied.

"Well Sir ... YOU ... your body, your hard ... well it's just that you turn me on so much, I couldn't concentrate." Vivian blurted.

"Oh!" was all Arnold could say.

Vivian rose from the seat and came around beside Arnold, she leaned over him, one hand on the desk, the other on the back of the chair.

"Sir you have to help me!" Vivian looked at him.

Arnold backed away, trying to push away from her on his swivel chair, unaware that his semi-hard cock came into view.

"Oh Mr. More, you are naughty boy!" Vivian said in a sarcastic voice, hands on her hips. "You've been play with yourself haven't you ... and what's that on your screen?"

Arnold left a picture of two naked women on the screen, one had her tongue up the others pussy.

"Didn't you mother ever tell you that that sort of thing can make you blind." Vivian said with a giggle. "Here let me show you the real thing!"

Arnold was stretched back in his chair, unable to move or speak. Vivian had taken him totally by surprise. Vivian started to unbutton her blouse, letting is drop to the floor. She then unzipped her skirt, and wiggled out of it, moving her hip provocatively as she stripped. She stood in her large bra, and whippy panties, and stockings and suspenders.

Vivian looked as Arnold look as he eyed her up and down several times, trying to take all of her beautiful body in. Vivian just stared at his cock and watched it stiffen to the beat of his pounding heart.

Vivian dropped to her knees and proceeded to unbutton his pants.

"My my Sir, what have we here. Oh it is a big one. Let me take these off."

Vivian pulled Arnold pants off. Arnold lifted his hips to accommodate her. She then unbuttoned his shirt. Soon he was naked, and Arnold could only sit and stare at those huge tits, that were bursting free of their tight confides.

Vivian took his cock in her hand, while still kneeling, and started to stroked Arnold's cock. She was so good at it, Arnold was in a trance and couldn't stop it.

"Do you like that Sir?" Vivian teased. "Does it feel good having your cock rubbed? Bet it feels better to have ME stroke your big fat cock than YOU."

Arnold's eyes rolled in his head, his mind was swirling. Meanwhile Vivian continued her tease:

"Ohh it's so big and fat Sir, so long!"

"Bet you'd like to stick your fat cock in my mouth."

"Or maybe between by big tits."

"Maybe you'd like to sink your fuck pole in my tight pussy."

"Oh I'm getting so wet Sir thinking about it, just like I do in class. I think I need some SPECIAL attention to help keep my mind on my work."

"Would you like to see my tits Sir?"

"Yes." Arnold croaked.

"OK then Sir, I think you should undo my clasp, her at the front." Vivian teased.

Vivian released Arnold cock to give him access to her bra. Arnold fumbled with the clasp, but managed to open it. Vivian's huge 38DD tits spilt free, they were the biggest tits he ever saw. They were firm and stood out amazingly well, despite their size. Her nipples were a nice size surrounded by huge aureole.

"There now Sir, that's much better." Vivian said.

Vivian rubbed them with her hands, all over.

"Oh that feels so good Sir. I do have to moisturize them each morning to keep my by tits supple and smooth. It takes me a long time to rub the cream all over them. I do have to get my Mum to do it some times. She has big breasts just like me Sir, we're almost like sisters you know."

Vivian continued to rub her tits while looking at Arnold's face. Arnold was glued to them. Vivian began to focus now only on her nipples. She pulled them between her thumb and forefinger, pinching them, making then hard.

"Here Sir, you can rub them if you like. You'd like to wouldn't you?"

Vivian let her tits go, and Arnold took over. Repeating Vivian's circular rubbing motions, feeling her nipples against his fingers as he rubbed them over and back.

"Oh yes Sir, that feels so good. Would you like to kiss them Sir?" Vivian asked.

Arnold still couldn't speak, his mouth had gone dry. He watched Vivian stand and lean over him, offering him her tits to suck. Vivian held her left tit in her left hand and pointed the nipple towards Arnold's mouth. Arnold accepted it hungrily, sucking, kissing and pulling on the hard stiff nipple for ages. Vivian repeated it, offering him her right tit and nipple.

"Oh Sir ... I love how you suck my nipple .... ohh yes! ... their so sensitive, just like mums, mimmmm ..."

After 15 minutes of sucking Vivian's tits, Vivian rose and turned around, and leaned forward, offering her panty covered ass to Arnold. Arnold grabbed both cheeks and kneeled them.

"Please Sir, take of my panties, they are so wet!"

Arnold pulled Vivian's panties off.

"Do you like my ass Sir?"

"Oh yes Vivian, I adore it, I dream about it." Arnold managed to say.

"Then kiss it Sir, kiss my ass and lick it." Vivian said.

Arnold did just that rubbing her cheeks, and kissing them. He then spread the large cheeks of her ass and started rimming her ass hole. Something he never did before. He inserted his tongue in her ass, liking out her ass hole. Vivian wasn't expecting this, and it drove her wild.

"Oh Sir!" Vivian moaned. "Oh YES lick my ass, suck it out ... ohhh that feels so good Sir .... "

This went on for quite a while. Then Arnold broke free, and cleared a space on his desk. Vivian laid back on the desk, draping her legs over the edge, spreading them wide. Arnold then sat back down and moved his chair into the desk, and began to suck Vivian's pussy. Within seconds of liking her clit, Vivian came, and came. Pouring juice into Arnold waiting mouth, and he lapped up every drop.

After 20 minutes of pussy liking, Vivian asked him to stop.

"Fuck me Sir, fuck me quick!"

Arnold quickly stood up and sank his cock into her pussy.

"Oh Vivian ... oh fuck ...." Arnold moaned.

"Do you like it Sir." Vivian replied. "Is it nice and tight?"

"Oh Vivian it's the best I ever felt, oh fuck ... yes!".

Arnold had just sunk it into her, and was just starting to pump his aching cock in and out of her tight pussy.

KNOCK KNOCK!!

"Oh fuck!" Arnold said as he frozen. "Just a minute!" he called out.

Vivian hoped up, grabbed her clothes and got under the desk. Arnold quickly button up his shirt, sat down, lowered his chair a bit, and pretended to be working.

"Come in!" Arnold called out, leaning over the desk.

It was Heidi.

"Hi Arnold, I just need to talk to about your grades." Heidi said.

"Sure, sit down Heidi."

Heidi sat down and stared calling out certain people with problems in Arnold's class. There were some low grades, but Vivian was the only one who failed.

"I'm worried about Vivian Rollson." Heidi said. "She seems to be doing badly and I think she needs a close eye kept on her."

Heidi was under the desk as they talked, and had taken Arnold's still hard cock in her mouth. Arnold could feel her tits rub against his legs as he spread his legs to allow Vivian access to his cock. Vivian sucked Arnold's cock silently. Licking around the fat head, kissing and sucking each gland in turn.

"Are you Ok Arnold?" Heidi asked. "You seem a bit flushed!"

"Oh I'm j...just fine." Arnold stuttered. "It's the heat you know. About Vivian, I think I have the matter in hand."

"Nevertheless Arnold, I think it might be a good idea to talk to her mother about her. Talk to Vivian and arrange a time to met her."

Vivian was sucking Arnold's cock, and tried to bob her head up and down, but hit the table with her head.

"What was that?" Heidi asked.

"Oh just my leg, sorry." Arnold replied.

They talked a little more, as Vivian sucked Arnold's cock with such expertise. Soon he started to cum, emptying his load into Vivian's mouth. Arnold's face went almost purple.

"Are you sure you are OK Arnold?" Heidi asked.

"F...F...Fine." He managed to say. "Just a bit of indigestions. But I think it's gone now .... ohhhh"

His face slowly returned to normal as Heidi got up to leave.

"I think you should visit the nurse and get yourself checked out." Heidi said.

"Oh I'm sure there's no need for that, I'll be fine." Arnold replied.

"GO!" Heidi ordered and left.

Arnold pushed back from the desk and a smiling Vivian emerged, licking her lips.

"So are you going to take me into you personal care Sir?" Vivian asked. "I'm sure my mom would be too happy to see you also. Why don't you come around Saturday night?"

"Oh I wouldn't miss it for the world Vivian." Arnold said.

---------------------------------

Friday came and Arnold arrived home to find Francess and Heidi in a funny mood. Through dinner Heidi hardly ate, and Fracess looked angry.

"So what happened girls, lovers quarrel?" Arnold said in a half sarcastic tone.