A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

"Come on Danny. Let me see it. I know you want to. I know I certainly do. I'm horny, and I admit it. Now you do the same."

"Ok, I'm horny too. But I really don't think this is such a good idea Sin," he tried begging off.

"Oh? And why is that Danny? You trying to tell me that watching me get myself off for you, while letting me watch you get off, isn't a good idea?"

Obviously, he didn't have an answer for that. I gave him a little push, a little incentive. I reached up, and pulled the tee shirt I had on over my head, almost immediately reaching around to undo the clasp on my bra, freeing my breasts. He watched it fall, looked up, now feasting on my tits as I cupped them together, holding them for him. I then pointed at the photo on the floor just beneath the two of us. "Come on admit it, that's fucking nasty isn't it?"

He looked at the photo of my mother and his, tits mashed together, covered in cum-cream, tons of it, or so it seemed anyway.

"Tell me you wouldn't like to come over here and do that to my tits Danny. Tell me you haven't sat in your bedroom late at night and not imagined doing that to me...at least once."

He finally grinned, stood, and began removing his pants. "Maybe once, or twice," he smiled nervously. And then I saw that big beautiful cock of his.

No, it wasn't ginormous, or anything like that. It was plenty big enough to suit any woman's purpose however, but what it was...was damn fucking hard! I'd seen plenty of stiff dicks, even played with a few of course, but this thing was like a steel rod. I'd never seen anything like it.

"Jesus Danny, is that thing always that fucking hard?" I actually gasped looking at it. He blushed profusely, obviously not used to hearing a woman, especially me...talk like that.

"I don't know. I guess. But I am pretty horny!" He continued to grin, still staring at my tits, which of course made me smile as I openly stared at his dick.

"Play with it for me," I asked. "Do it the way you enjoy doing it when you're all alone. Act like I'm not even here," I added as I began fingering myself once again, spreading my pussy lips so he could see just how wet, and hard my little clit was.

"Kind of hard to pretend that," he commented, though it was nice to see his hand slowly working its way down the length of his shaft, teasingly, as opposed to just wanking away on it like I thought he might. "This is more like having a dream, only it's real," he moaned softly as his hand came up and over the tip of his prick, palming it briefly, even going so far as to bend it out and away from his stomach, letting it go. I watched as it snapped back, actually thumping against his chest as hard as it was. Like a coiled spring the way it snapped back, and even wobbled for a bit, throbbing.

"I take it...you like the way that feels when you do that," I assumed, now thumping my own cunt a bit, letting him see that it wasn't all about clit twirls and finger-fucking that turned me on too. His eyes opened even wider upon seeing that.

"Same as you...obviously," he groaned even deeper as his hand slid all the way down his shaft, holding his cock firmly, where he then released it, now cupping his hard tight balls, once more letting me see his prick as it throbbed, bounced, and then oozed what was obviously a nice fat droplet of lubrication. Without even thinking, I took two steps, reaching out, and lifted the dollop of clear liquid from the head of his cock, tasting it.

"Hmmm, nice," I purred reaching out to wrap my hand around his dick now, startling him for a moment, though he let go of himself, his own hands coming up to gently finger and caress my hard aching nipples.

"Is...is this, ok?" He asked somewhat worriedly, which made me laugh again at his unnecessary concern.

"Of course it is silly. After all, I am holding your cock aren't I?"

I stood there, reveling in his hardness, as Danny stood enthralled with caressing my tits, toying with them as though this was the first time he'd ever touched anyone. "I have to tell you Sin," he blushed again just saying my nick-name, which seemed to intensify what we were both standing here doing to one another. "I never, ever thought I'd see the day when I actually got to see you naked, let alone...be doing this with you."

"That makes two of us," I quivered, biting on my lower lip as his fingers just then sent a hard thrilling jolt through my entire being as he gently pulled, stretching my hard nipples out, holding them there for a moment. I knew my full breasts were heavy in his hands as he jiggled them erotically, just barely holding on to the tips of my nipples. "Oh fuck Danny, that feels good," I moaned once again, stepping even closer towards him so that I could rub the head of his hard stiff cock through the wet slippery folds of my sex, teasing myself.

"God that's nasty hot!" He moaned in kind, leaning his head, now capturing one of my nipples, sweetly sucking it.

"Yes it is," slapping his prick against my clit, pressing the massive head of it against myself, so wanting to stick it inside at this point, though knowing now was not the time or the place to be doing that, as much as I was tempted to. "Cum on me Danny," I begged him. "I want to see you squirt, see you cum, watch you spray my tits, just like the way my dad and yours did to our mothers!"

Maybe it was the thought of that, a reminder, as we both once again stared down at the erotically tiled floor there below us. Photos of our parents engaged in just about every sex-act and position imaginable, though it was again the one of mom and Jackie, pressing their cum-covered tits against one another that finally did it.

"Oh fuck! Sin! Sin!" He cried out, and then unleashed a torrent of cream that in moments completely saturated my breasts. I don't even remember doing anything to myself, and yet...my own delicious orgasm seemed to coincide with his as my body shook with one of the most intense, amazing orgasms I'd ever had.

One Step at a time – Chapter Four

Not too surprisingly, the same roll of tape that had once been used to secure the thick, fat manila envelope to the bottom of the drawer was still in the room. I'd been using it to tape shut a few other boxes of odds and ends with. Not knowing if mom was even aware of dad's hiding this here or not, I didn't want to risk taking any chances. I knew without any doubt, that dad's old roll-top desk top was coming with us anyway. He had given it to me, the one thing I had always said I wanted if he ever decided to get rid of it. So if nothing else, even if mom wasn't aware of where he'd hidden this cache of photos, they'd be safe enough right where they were. We hurriedly finished up for the day, and then left the room. Danny was again all shy and nervous once more however, perhaps feeling a bit guilty at this point, though no doubt confused about what any of this now meant, or what repercussions or changes it would bring about in our own relationship. I decided it would be prudent of me to ensure him that things had indeed changed between us...in a good way. Later on that evening. But right now, I had other pressing matters and concerns to attend to. One of which was having a fairly intimate conversation with mom, and try to not let on that I now knew what I did when we had it. I was curious to see what she had to say about a few things, and confirm what I was already beginning to think about.

"Meet me in your old bedroom at midnight," I told Danny giving him a kiss on the cheek, though I quickly added another to his lips, kissing him far more intimately before stepping away, leaving him.

It was an interesting situation for now. With Danny and Steven living with us, their home remained furnished, yet vacant. It was the ideal, and perfect place for the two of us to go, and have some time totally alone together. Sneaking out of the house later would prove easy enough to do without being heard. And then easier still, opening the door and simply going inside, since Danny still obviously had a key. He looked at me curiously, somewhat worried perhaps. I wasn't about to leave him that way either.

"Just make sure that things as hard then as it was a while ago. I'm not nearly finished with it yet," I told him. I left him with a big shit-eating grin on his face as I headed downstairs to mom's room where I hoped we could have a little chat.

**

I found her downstairs in her bedroom where she was refolding clothes, putting things away. Mom had emptied out half her dresser drawers, making room for some of Steven's things. "Mom? You busy?" I sprawled out on top of her bed, something I had done in the past whenever I had a question, and wanted some close, personal "mommy-time" as I called it back then. She smiled without even facing me. I think she enjoyed those moments just as much as I did. And the fact that it had been a while since we'd had one of these moments, simply added to that.

"Never so busy that we can't talk honey," she answered continuing to fold her delicates, a rather impressive collection of panties, garters, bras and the like, many of which I don't remember seeing before. They certainly weren't her normal, standard every day attire that I usually saw her wearing. "What's up? What's on your mind?" She now asked closing one drawer, opening another, though she quickly closed that, realizing perhaps that it held things that might not be appropriate, or perhaps, merely awkward in my seeing. The fact of the matter was, I already knew what that particular drawer held in the back. I'd secretly borrowed one or two of her sex-toys in the past, before I'd finally gone out and gotten my own little assortment of pleasure-pricks.

"I was wondering about something," I told her rolling over onto my back, propping my head up on a pillow, a sure sign and indication that I intended to be here for a while. Having closed the drawer, she pretended that it could wait, rather than continuing, and sat down on the edge of the bed facing me instead.

"Wondering what?"

"You once told me a while back that I could come to you with anything, no matter what it was, or how personal it was. Remember?"

Mom had always told me if I ever had questions about anything, especially with regards to sex, that I could indeed come to her with my questions, and that regardless of what it was, or what I wanted to know, she wouldn't be judgmental, or question me as to the why of it. A promise she had always held to every time I had come to her and actually done that. She merely nodded her head in agreement, waiting on me to continue. "Yes...I remember. Go ahead honey, what is it?"

"Obviously, I know that you and Steven are having sex. But I was wondering if it was as good with him, as it was with daddy."

I know my question surprised her, but she stoically faced it, keeping a straight-forward expression on her face. The same one she always managed to create whenever I caught her off guard like this, even remotely. Giving her credit, mom had tried very hard to be candidly open and honest with me growing up, even when some of my questions were a bit more intimate and mature, especially at my early age back then. I realized as she began to answer, she was trying to read between the lines however, even though I hadn't meant it to be taken that way.

"If you mean do I love Steven more than I loved your father? The answer is no. I will always love, and miss your father Cynthia," she told me. Always calling me by my formal name, mom had never accepted or gotten used to the idea of calling me by my nick-name the way everyone else did. I even wondered at times if she hadn't regretted naming me that, because of it. "Just as Steven will always love and remember Jackie. They'll never, ever be able to take one another's place. But yes...I do love Steven too. Differently perhaps, in a different way than I loved your father, if that's what you're asking."

"Well no. Not really. I already figured that much out mom," I told her. "I know you still love and miss daddy, same as I do. But I also know you love Steven too. I think I've always known that, as close as the four of you always were," I said not hinting at what I knew, but nevertheless seeing the slightly startled expression in her eyes for a brief moment upon hearing me say that. "So it wasn't any big surprise when Danny and I learned the two of you had decided to get married. And trust me mom, we're both very, very ok with that. I really was just curious...is the sex as good with Steven as it was with dad?"

Though puzzled at my curiosity perhaps, she openly answered me again. "Yes. It's good. At times better even. But then again, Steven and your father are different men. There are some things your dad did that is better than the way Steven does them, and by the same token, there are certain things Steven does, that is better than the way your father did it. Does that answer your question?" I know she was dying to ask me why, but unless I opened that particular door and allowed her to ask it, she never would. She certainly hadn't in the past, as part of our mutual trust and agreement. So she wouldn't ask me now either, unless I opened that particular subject up, so that she could.

"Pretty much," I answered, looking for, and then seeing her look of disappointment, which I was hoping for. "I guess I just wanted to confirm for myself how you felt, since I pretty much feel the same way myself about things. I do believe that it is possible to love more than one person at a time."

"We all do," mom interjected. "It's something everyone does. You can love people differently in many different ways. Sometimes more than others, and yet...sometimes the same, though even that can be different too, if...that even makes any sense to you."

"Oh yeah, it does," I told her. "I understand that perfectly. Again, I was just wanting to confirm something for myself, that it was possible...that I could eventually love Steven with the same kind of love I have for daddy...even though that too is a little different, you know?"

Mom smiled, nodding her head again. "Yes baby, I think I do know." More importantly, I think she was happy in hearing me say that, though the real reason behind my asking would remain something else entirely for a while. "Is there anything else?" She asked smirking.

It was part of the game, part of the ritual we had played for more times than I could even count. Had she not asked me that, I'd have been totally disappointed. In the past, we would sometimes...but not always, end our intimate little discussions this way. One would think my answer would be, "No...or not right now," something along those lines. But it never was. Again, it was part of the way we interacted together, our bonding. Sometimes I would ask her a question that was meant to totally shock or embarrass her before leaping out of the bed, running off. There were a few times however when the question was somewhat serious, delaying things just a bit as we then continued on for a time, still talking and chatting about whatever subject it was. Mom was steeling herself up for the "bomb" as she called it, wondering what I might drop on her. The smirky little smile she was trying to hold told me that much. So I dropped it on her. That was part of my plan too.

"Well there is one small little thing I was wondering about," I stated giving her my likewise patented serious expression. She had a hard time holding back the grin as she responded to that.

"Oh? And what might that be?"

"Is Steven's cock bigger than dads was?"

Even though she had tried to prepare herself, she still wasn't. The color suddenly filling her face as my words ripped right through whatever barrier she'd tried to put up to prevent me from getting to her. I wasn't worried about her getting mad at me for asking that. It was still part of what we'd always had, always shared together in the most intimate of mother/daughter ways. But it still took her by surprise.

"Cynthia... Ann... Green!" She exclaimed, which was her way of letting me know none to subtly, that I was actually pushing the limits here. Mom never ever used my formal, middle, and last name all in one sentence, unless I had.

"What?"

"You know damn well what!" She added looking even more flustered, though I was glad to see her smirk return as the shock of what I'd asked began to wear off. Perhaps she was thinking this is where I'd do my roll out of bed thing and scurry out of her bedroom. Except for the fact, I didn't. Still looking at her, actually waiting on an answer. "You are kidding right?" She now asked seeing that I wasn't going anywhere, though I hadn't said anything else either. She looked at me again, but I just kept looking back at her straight in the eyes, not smiling...giving her my "I'm still waiting look."

When she walked over to her bedroom door, closing it...I knew she was going to tell me. She came back and sat down at the foot of the bed, almost whispering as though dad himself might be eavesdropping in on us. "Maybe a little," she said just loud enough to hear, and then grinned, blushing at her own admission. "Now...is THAT all you wanted to ask me?"

It was time to take this into overtime here. "How much bigger? I mean, is Steven like average bigger, or monster-size bigger?"

"Sin...thia." Mom said dragging out the name as though putting her own emphasis on the fact I was being truly naughty here with her, though liking that I was on the one hand, and feigning shock at me for being so on the other. Being older now did have its advantages in some respects. There were times like this for instance, when we went a little beyond the typical mother/daughter relationship into being "girl-friends sharing secrets."

"He's just a little bigger, longer maybe...maybe an inch or so is all. But your dad was definitely thicker in that department too. They were both nice."

I'm not sure she caught the inadvertent slip there, though I certainly did. I am sure she'd meant it in the past tense meaning dad and all...but the reality was, she was sitting there thinking back...and thus had included Steven's cock in the past tense as well...remembering. I let that one go however.

And though she didn't do it very often, every once in a while, she'd turn the tables on me. This must have been one of those times, as she allowed herself to not only think the thoughts, but then express them, asking me. "So, what's the biggest one you've ever seen? And whose?" She carefully added as though making that an afterthought.

This couldn't have worked out any more perfectly if I'd have tried. I had managed to drive this in the direction I'd been meaning for it to go in the first place. Not too much, and not too fast. Baby steps here. But I'd accomplished what I'd set out to do in the first place.

"Oh, that's easy," I said looking at her seriously now with no hint of mischief here. "Danny's!" And with that, I rolled out of bed, and headed out of her bedroom while she sat there trying to comprehend what I'd just shared with her. I hadn't even answered the first part of her question. I figured that might indeed come up again later. Suffice it to say, for now at least...she had a hell of a lot more than just that to ponder.

Truth Serum – Chapter Five

Danny and I had both feigned being tired, and thus heading upstairs to bed a bit early. It wasn't quite eleven when we said our goodnights, leaving mom and Steven sitting alone together there in the family room. I made a real showing of going through my normal routine before heading into my bedroom, remembering to close my door, though this was itself still a bit new to me. The truth was, I was still standing outside in the hallway, creeping back quietly to the top of the stairs. I knew mom would wait until she was sure she wouldn't be overheard before saying anything. Sure enough, I could hear the two of them talking, though in hushed tones, just barely loud enough for me to even make out.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers