A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers

"She said that?" Steven was asking. "Really?"

"Yes, she did. Clear as day. She didn't give me the chance to ask her anything more about it though. That's all she said. That the biggest one she'd ever seen, was Danny's." I heard Steven laugh, chuckling, and then the sound of mom punching him in the shoulder.

"Ouch!"

"Oh right...like that hurt!" Mom scolded, though by her tone of voice, she too was again trying to hold in a chuckle of her own. "Seriously Steven, do you think they're...you know, doing it?"

"Wouldn't surprise me, as close as the two of them have always been, they are after all pretty much grown up, and free to chose and decide what's best for themselves in that department. But if you're really worried, or just curious about it...why don't you just come out and ask her?"

There was a long silent pause. Mom was no doubt thinking about it, though I wish I could have seen the expression on her face while she was. "Just like that. Ask her if she and Danny are doing the nasty."

"Well I wouldn't put it quite that way," Steven chuckled again. "But yeah. You told me that the two of you have had some fairly intimate discussions in the past, not to mention having this one...talking about my dick no less, so yeah...I think it wouldn't be any less inappropriate for you to ask her about her love-life. I mean...after all. That might be something we need to think about and take into consideration here before we do all this up formally don't you think?"

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Maybe I should. I'll see if I can't find a way, the right time...to bring it up sometime tomorrow."

It was all I needed to hear. Smiling, I retreated back to the safety of my bedroom in order to get ready. I had less than thirty minutes before Danny and I would be meeting up over at his place. And I also knew, I now needed to get a few answers from him myself. I had come to my own basic conclusions about a few things, but for any of this to ever work, or even have the least bit of chance to work between he and I...I had to know with certainty, where his head was at. It was time to administer my own brand of truth serum.

**

Danny was waiting for me at the back door when I arrived. And though the house was pitch black of course, there was at least a full moon out, so it gave us just enough light to see by as we ascended the dark stairs leading up to his old room. Once inside, we even opened the curtains so there would be even more light as I hurriedly shimmied out of the nightgown I had thrown on before coming here.

"Get naked," I told him, which he soon did, and as we then settled down on top of his bare mattress, facing one another, sitting Indian style. This time he didn't even flinch when I reached over taking his nearly hard dick in hand as I started to fondle it. It was steely-hard in seconds. He reached over, likewise touching my breasts again, which I allowed, as it not only felt nice, but would no doubt enhance his arousal level, which I was trying to quickly escalate here.

"Hmm, that feels...good!" He moaned pleasurably as I sat there gently running my thumb back and forth over the sensitive ridge of his cock head. What I was hoping for, soon ran slick between my fingers. "Oh god!" He moaned again, actually shivering.

"Ok Danny, here's how this works," I began, though he wasn't quite coherent enough to understand what I had meant by that yet. "You like how this feels yes?"

"Yes," he moaned pleasurably, simply enjoying it...though his fingers continued to dance wonderfully on my nipples as well, distracting me just a little.

"Very good. Now then...if you want to keep feeling this, and enjoying it, then you're going to answer my questions truthfully. That's why I'm using this truth serum here, your fuck juice...to make your cock feel as good as I'm making it, so that you will."

"Will what?" He now asked, obviously still confused, not yet understanding my purpose here.

"I want to know what you think about things, and I want you to tell me the truth Danny, no matter what. The moment I think you're lying to me, or not telling me the whole truth...then this stops. But as long as you answer my questions honestly, then I keep pleasing you...all the way," I added. "Understand?"

"No...not really, what questions?" I quit playing with his dick, and scooted back, forcing him to remove his hands from my breasts.

"I ask the questions. You answer. Not the other way around here, understood?"

"Ok, ok...whatever," he sighed anxiously. "What do you want to know?" I moved back to sit in front of him again, not at all surprised when he reached up, once more capturing my breasts, though my own hand immediately went back to what I'd been doing to him.

"Tell me what you thought when you first saw those photos of our parents fooling around together. Did that bother you that they were? Or did it arouse you when you realized they always had been doing that?"

I could tell he was actually thinking about it when he answered. "Well at first, it was more surprising than shocking really. I mean, no...I wasn't disgusted, or anything like that no. And sure...especially looking at them, seeing them...it was arousing yes. Why?"

"I ask the questions here remember?" I said letting go of his dick again.

"Oh come on Sin...be a sport. I answered your question, at least answer mine too. Only fair."

"We'll see," I responded back to that. "As long as we stay on subject here and don't head off in some other direction, maybe I will. Just be truthful with me...remember that."

"Ok. So...you gonna answer my why question?"

"In a minute...maybe. But first, tell me this, and then we'll see. When you first saw my mom naked, what did you think when you did? And again Danny...be honest with me about it."

Although he appeared to be thinking, the answer was already there. I could see it in his eyes, and I knew he was trying to find the right words to say, knowing that I would know if he were to lie to me. But he was known to hedge his bet a little, not telling the full truth in times past.

"Well, I thought she looked hot. Damn sexy in fact," he added hoping that was enough. But it wasn't.

"Those are just the surface words Danny. Not what I was looking for and you know it." I stopped thumbing his prick, leaning back and away from him, once more forcing him to relinquish my breasts. "Try again. Tell me what you were really thinking deep down inside when you looked at the photos, when you actually saw mom's cunt, when you saw how sweet her breasts looked, especially with your mother sucking on them, while your dad knelt behind...fucking her."

He swallowed, and then spoke nervously. "I was thinking...that I wish I was fucking her too," he finally admitted. I grinned, laughed.

"See? Now that wasn't so hard now was it?" He looked sheepishly at me, but then asked me what I thought when I saw them. "Same thing. Wondered what it would feel like to fuck your father."

"Seriously? You'd...you'd actually fuck dad if you had the chance?"

"Of course I would. Same as you'd enjoy fucking my mother if you could." It was obvious he was about to say something, but then closed his mouth. He knew I was right...he would if he could.

"Wouldn't happen anyway," he said moments later. "Just fantasy talk right?"

"Fantasy, until you make it reality," I told him more firmly stroking his cock now, wanting to intensify the pleasure as we continued to talk, pursuing this particular little taboo.

"Like that's ever going to happen," he groaned deeply.

"Who knows? There might be a way," I assured him having given this a great deal of thought, and now knowing how he truly felt, ready to put my plan into action. "We know that this has been going on for a good number of years, and that they all four had gotten really close because of it. More importantly, that aspect of them having lost half of that closeness together will be greatly missed. And while it is...even before they tie the proverbial knot. It's time to strike while the irons hot. But I'm not going to do that unless you're truly on board with this. With me. So again Danny...I'm asking you. If you could...if it truly was possible, would you fuck my mother if you had the opportunity to do so. And with everyone's complete and total agreement?"

He again thought while I continued stroking his prick, doing so purposely now so as to ensure a truthful response borne out of his own hot sexual desires as I brought him closer and closer towards orgasm.

"It'd have to be...mutually agreeable, amongst everyone. Maybe then," he left off.

"Then leave it up to me to work out the details Danny. But you need to know, once I put things into motion, there's no going back." He nodded his head uncertainly, but he was too fucking close now to argue with me either. "Good...now, how'd you like to cum in my mouth?"

Revelations – Chapter Six

I had purposely slept in, trying to make things easier for mom to have an excuse to come talk to me, in waking me. I knew that Steven had no doubt gone off to work already, as had Danny. So that left just mom and I alone in the house for a time until I headed off to my own part-time job later than afternoon. And though I had started closing my bedroom door, it had remained unlocked. So when the first wake-up tap came, I was feigning sleep as mom entered, calling out to me.

"Rise and shine sleepy-head, no time to dawdle...I need to get the laundry done."

I was naked as I slowly rolled out of bed into a sitting position, yawning and stretching, allowing mom to see me in all my glory. And not that I had any thoughts about anything like that, establishing a zone of comfort between us was paramount to having another very open and honest discussion with her. Being in such a vulnerable state, without pause, without inhibitions, would hopefully set the tone and the mood for what was coming. I yawned again, this time for real, likewise running my hand down between my legs as though without thinking. The move wasn't lost on mom either as she stood there, already grabbing my pillow, removing the pillowcase.

"Late night?" She asked curiously. She knew damn well I hadn't gone anywhere, but sleeping in this late wasn't normal for me, unless I'd been up later than usual.

"Sort of," I responded looking at the clock on my nightstand, hand still down between my legs, cupping my cunt, though I quickly stood. "Need to pee," I told her leaving the room, walking out into the hallway towards the bathroom. I could feel mom's eyes on me every step of the way, wondering if she'd approach me when I returned, or later. I'd given her enough openings, now it was up to her to see if she'd use any of them. By the time I had returned from the bathroom, mom had finished stripping the bed, which was again a bit unusual, as most of the time I did it myself. Plus, she was now sitting on it, waiting for me to return.

"Something on your mind?" I asked seeing that she was waiting for me to return.

"Just curious about something," she began hesitantly. "I know you didn't go out last night, though obviously you were still up late doing something. But it has more to do with something you sort of mentioned to me the last time we talked," she stated...fishing, but there it was. I decided to play with the hook for a bit, before biting, letting her think she was reeling me in. Hopefully that would get her to open up with me a bit as well, and peak her curiosity enough to give some thought to my eventual suggestion.

"Oh? And what was that?" Instead of dressing, or even making an attempt to, I sat down on the edge of the bed next to her, though sitting slightly at an angle so I could face her. I saw her eyes briefly look over my nude form, though she quickly averted her gaze as though trying to ignore the obvious as she looked up into my eyes instead.

"After what you said, I was wondering...how long have you and Danny been sleeping together?"

I wasn't about to tell her we hadn't actually had intercourse yet. I was in fact saving that little prize as further insurance for Danny. Already telling him last night after he damn near drowned me when he came in my mouth, that I also wanted to fuck him, in the worst way. But not until we had a nice long evening to ourselves, when we could truly enjoy doing that without having to rush through it. But even more importantly, only when we also had both my mother, and his father's blessing when we did. I know I was likewise hedging my bet a little by inferring that we already had. But there was still a chance they could actually ask us to cease fooling around with one another, which would then toss my entire plan right out the window.

"Not long, only a few weeks actually," I told her. But I have to say mom, I hope for your sake that Steven's as affectionate and attentive as Danny is. If he is...then no wonder you're always walking around with a smile on your face. Especially if Steven's cock is anything at all like Danny's is."

There...I had opened another door for her, wondering if she'd step through it or not. Her mouth partially open as though trying to find the words, struggling with asking them, or discussing something else instead. I was betting on the former.

"Well, like I told you. Steven IS a good lover yes, in different ways than your father," she again stressed as though the thought of that might bother, or upset me. "But one doesn't need a gigantic cock to satisfy a woman either. In fact, I prefer that a man doesn't, so long as he knows what to do with it."

"Oh I couldn't agree more mom!" I said excitedly as though reminiscing about it. "Even Danny's cock isn't as big as a couple of other's I've seen. But what it is...is nice and thick, and damn fucking hard!"

"Cynthia...Ann..."

I laughed, interrupting her before she could finish, finishing for her. "Green. I know. But you wanted to know didn't you? I mean really? Isn't that what these fun, naughty little chats are all about? Sharing confidences, even secrets at times? And I'll be honest with you about something else too mom, since we are hopefully being honest with one another here. Just talking about it, gets me all horny and aroused again. Which I'm getting now, imagining what Steven probably looks like, if he looks anything at all like Danny, and visa versa. You know? Haven't you been wondering about that too?"

I had painted her into a bit of a corner here. Mom was tongue-tied, trying to answer my question without making it sound like she'd actually been wondering what Danny's hard cock looked like. "Only when you mentioned it the first time," she settled on saying. She then straightened her posture some, trying to regain some control here, though I noticed her eyes wandered down, though I had purposely drawn them to where I was hoping she'd look, once again pretending to be off in thought for a moment, and totally unaware of what I was even doing to myself as one hand came up to capture and encircle one of my rock-hard extended nipples.

"Well I have to tell you mom, it really is amazing. Never seen one that can get that steely-hard before like Danny's can. And not like it's a monster dick either mom, but it truly is beautiful. And you know what else?" I asked only then pretending I was suddenly aware of what I'd been doing to myself as I once again dropped my hand.

"Wha...ah what?" Mom muttered her eyes still locked on my hard erect nipples for a moment before forcing herself to look up at me again. "What?" She said again. The color in her cheeks told me she was becoming as aroused by all this as I was. Plus...she was fidgeting a little too. It was time to strike while I had her off guard and vulnerable to the idea.

"He told me, while I was sucking his cock last night...that,"

"You were..."

"Yeah, sucking that hard stiff fucking cock, oh mom...I really do wish you could see it, it truly is amazing! Anyway...while I was sucking on it, licking it...he actually told me that he hoped that I would grow up to look just like you do now in a few years."

"He did not!"

"Oh yes he did."

"While you were sucking him, he said that."

"He did yes. Told me that he was really happy for his dad, as much as he missed his mom, that seeing you two together, happy as you both seem to be, was the best possible outcome to all of this, save for the four of you still just being friends together anyway. But that since he and I had gotten a bit more intimate, that it made him wonder about what I might eventually look like when I'm your age. Because again...he finds you incredibly sexy too. A real MILF so to speak."

"What's a MILF?" Mom asked wide-eyed, her cheeks even redder in appearance now, her chest actually heaving up and down just a bit.

I giggled as though speaking confidentially to her, even lowering my voice as I told her as though someone might actually over hear us. "It means...a mother I'd like to fuck!" I let that one sink in for a moment, this time my hand down between my legs as though it had again wandered off there all by itself without me realizing it.

"He does? I mean...it does?" She corrected quickly. "And...and he said that while,"

"I was sucking his prick. Yes. I like being able to do that, don't you? I remember you once telling me that being very candid and open with a person both mentally as well as physically can heighten and intensify the experience. Well that's one of the things I really love about Danny, and so love that you taught me to be like that with him in that way. Like this...it's fun being able to express those feelings and emotions without any repercussion or judgment, that you can be that honest and open with another person, truly does feel liberating. And more importantly, draws me closer to that person. Like it did with me and you," I told her. "I mean, look at me mom, I've been sitting here touching myself without even realizing it half the time, and I don't feel the least bit shy, or guilty or embarrassed about any of that. And I owe all that to you for raising me that way!"

"Yes, well...I've always believe that people should be able to discuss and talk about anything, especially family," she added to that trying to once again regain some composure here, though she immediately side-stepped back to the previous. "But I can't imagine why Danny would be wondering, or thinking about what I look like, I mean...after all Sin," she said blushing again. "I'm eventually going to be his stepmother!"

"Eventually, and soon yes. But it doesn't take away the thought or even the desire mom. I mean Danny's as curiously interested about you, as I am admittedly about Steven. Nothing wrong with wondering...or, if given the chance, actually seeing. I mean what's the harm in that really?"

She was again speechless, though her almost vacant eyes weren't looking at me, but at something inside her mind as she sat there. I set my own hook, and pulled on it just a little.

"I told him it had been a while since I'd actually seen you naked, trying to remember what you looked like as I described you to him, so he'd have something to imagine when he came."

"Oh my god! You didn't! I mean...he was, he was..."

"Thinking about you when I made him come? God I certainly hope so! I'd hate to think I went to all that effort for nothing when he blew that amazing load all over my face and tits. I swear mom...I've never seen anyone cum that much, or that hard...for that long before. I think telling him about you, describing you to him the way I did, really helped him to bust a terrific nut. And boy did he!"

Mom really was frazzled at this point, almost dazed, but there was no mistaking the look of arousal in her eyes upon hearing all this. "I...I just can't believe you did that, or that he did."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers